NOELLA

By alicat252

Noella Moretti was kidnapped by her mother at age four due to jealousy her mother abused Noella and later sol... More

Intro
Characters Pt 1
Characters pt2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Characters pt 3
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Characters pt 4
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Characters pt 4
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Characters pt 5
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Characters pt 6
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Character list pt 6
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
NEW BOOK!
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Luka and Noella's house pt 1
Luka and Noella's house pt 2
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Epilogue Characters
Epilogue
Apollo's spinoff !!
New mafia book!!!!

Chapter 72

304 9 2
By alicat252

             I remained in the room with Luka the rest of the night , I wasn't ready to see everyone yet .
Oldie had texted me practically begging to see me , but ultimately respected my wishes when I said I wasn't ready to see anyone at the moment. Having those memories unlocked was painful.

            I always kinda knew deep down their were parts of my memory missing , especially when it came to Galanis and his treatment of me . I just assumed my memory loss came from the immense pain I endured or my mind protecting me from the trauma . I never thought my dad and mama Evie locked them away for me .

         I'm not even mad , hurt or even upset about that part . I know if I had been in their position I probably would have done the same . The part I'm upset about is that I tried to kill myself so many times . I used to pride myself on the fact I had never done or thought about it. On my worst days and my weakest moments I used to tell myself I have survived worse and I have never thought about ending it so I can get through anything.

        That wasn't true though, I had tried to kill myself . Not once , not even twice but seven times . The things Tobias Galanis did to me was vile . The ways he punished me .......were unspeakable. I made a list last night after Luka fell asleep , a list of men Galanis let hurt me or touch me . Not all of them where Greek some were friends or allies , but all of them will die at my hands .

       I also feel guilty , I feel guilty that I forgot my son . My little Apollo , he was the light in the darkest storm of my life and I forgot about him . Learning about what Galanis had done to me , trying to breed me to give him an heir . Things make more sense now. When the doctor told him he needed to wait to try again , that I needed to be older to carry a pregnancy to term.

       It makes sense now that the reason he didn't have his brother take me immediately from the Garcias when I showed up in Mexico was because I was still too young , eventually he got tired of waiting because two years later he planed for his brother to kidnap me and his kids and bring us to the island but Theodoros was killed in the massacre .

        Over the years there had even been a few kidnapping attempts made on me , when my dad was still alive he could never figure out who was sending them . They had no identifying marks or tattoos and if captured they would never speak. In the years since my dad passed there were three attempts but my men and I were able to stop them .

       Now I understand they were from Galanis's island and he was trying to take me back there . Galanis is desperate now , he's getting old if he wants to have an heir he can fully train / brainwash into being perfect . I refuse to let Galanis continue his bloodline I will end him and I will move on with my life . I'll marry Luka , maybe have a few kids of our own . I will not let Galanis take anymore of my life from me .

        Last night I never ended up falling asleep I went into my office closet and found poster boards I used to use to plan out missions. I spent most of the night drawing the island from memory and on a separate board writing any facts I could remember either about the island itself or the people who lived their . Every single person on that island is loyal to Galanis .

        This morning after Luka woke up I texted the group chat and asked everyone to meet in the living room after breakfast to discuss. I'll be showing them the drawings and other poster boards I made . It's time to mission plan , I'll also called in some of my most loyal allies who will fight alongside all of us . Most of them will arrive sometime this afternoon or night .

        After a quiet breakfast with not so subtle glances in my direction from everyone I'm already annoyed and just want to get this over with . We're all siting in the living room now , my alliances are on zoom to help us mission plan . " the island is called "εξουσία" . The word in Greek means power , the island was purchased by Galanis father Eros Galanis shortly after the mafia was handed down to him.

      He was a very paranoid man , and based on Tobias's own admission and even more evil man than himself. " before I could finish my speech I'm interrupted . I'm in no mood to be interrupted. " how do you know this ?" My friend and heir to the French mafia , Gabriel Laurent ask me . In the corner of my eye I see his father slap the back of my head . Gabriel has always struggled at reading the room .

        " there was a point in my life where Tobias trusted me and spoke candidly, ultimately that trust will be his downfall " i deadpan , since I walked down the stairs this morning I have yet to show a single emotion on my face . Javi and Diego are used to me doing this , anytime something very bad happens or I undergo an emotional overload I put walls up to the outside world. I put on my emotionless mask and focus on the task in front of me .

       The only difference this time is , I'm engaged. Luka is my partner he is the only person I will never wear a mask with , he feels the same . Behind closed doors we can be as vulnerable as we want with each other . I know once this is over I'll need serious help in therapy to heal from the memories I had unlocked but right now is not the time .

            " as I was saying ... Tobias's father Eros  bought the island as a back up plan . He always believed one day someone would come along and take down the Greek mafia . So he bought the island , took a large group of his toughest men and basically held them captive there. He trained them mercilessly , he brainwashed them to the point that they would rather slit their own throats than betray a Galanis .

        Eros was heavily involved in human trafficking, he took large groups of young girls and gave one to each of the men for the purpose of breeding . Eros wanted generations of mindless soldiers, every male born was trained as their father had been and every female was expected to be used for breeding a new generation.

           I believe they are currently birthing the fifth generation , the average age of a parent at the time of the birth of their first child is fifteen . Tobias was treated like a prophet or god on the island , it was honestly very cult like . Tobias controls everything what they wear , what they eat and what they do with their free time .

       You have to be prepared to kill every man on the island above the age of twelve . I know most of you believe a child is considered innocent until age eighteen but on εξουσία that just isn't true . Most of the women will kill themselves when they see us coming. Do not stop them , they are all too institutionalized to be saved .

       The only people you might be able to safe are the children under age five . Ages six to 11 are a concern , maybe with proper care they could see the world as we do but it's unlikely. Ever child will be a case by case decision. You have to understand whenever we go you will watch hundreds of people die , either at our hand or their own .

      Now εξουσία is located between Fiji and the northern coast of New Zealand . There's no way to know truly how many people are on the island but it's in the hundreds at least . " I spend the next hour explaining and showing the sketches I made of the island last night and the buildings I had been in . I discussed the weaknesses I knew , but also cautioned it has been a long time since I had actually seen the island .

          After five hours of mission planning, we have all agreed with the plan and when to attack which will be in five days when the island celebrates the anniversary of its creation . Most of my alliances have arrived here in Mexico so we can all train together a little bit . My only alliance that hasn't is the New Zealand mafia . I have held off calling the don .

       I have a complicated past with don , Byron
Anoa'i . He is my Ex , well sort of . It's hard to explain, Byron has always loved me since the day we met . Byron was four years older than me , I met him for the first time when I was six years old . One month after Maria sold me to Tobias, Byron had been kidnapped by the Greek mafia  . Byron protected me for six months , before he was able to escape on a mission close to New Zealand where he was from .

        I later learned that Byron had told his father about me and helped plan a mission to return to save me . Only I was moved shortly after his escape so when Byron's father and mafia showed up , I was nowhere to be found . They were able to save many kids and shut down one institute. Byron never gave up looking for me , we eventually found each other again two months after I became a Garcia .

       Due to my friendship with Byron my dad was able to secure an alliance with New Zealand. My dad and his dad even arranged our marriage to solidify the alliance, my dad was not to keen to do this but i convinced him it was great for the mafia and I wouldn't be miserable being married to Byron . Part of me was okay with an arranged marriage due to the fact I thought I would never fall in love , and if I did it would be Byron .

       So we dated although never having sex , we kissed and did long distance. Byron was my best friend who loved me and treated me well . The only problem was I came to realize pretending to be in love with him was only hurting him in the end . I knew that he didn't deserve to not be loved the way he loved me. Byron deserved to have his loved returned and appreciated. A few months before I moved to New York to reunite and live with my family I ended things with Byron .

        He wasn't happy , heart broken in fact he spent the majority of his life loving me only to learn I never felt the same . He believed that every time he told me he loved me and I didn't say it back was because I was weird with showing emotions , but that wasn't the reason at all . Byron agreed to keep our alliance intact if only I agreed to never speak to him again . Javi has been the point of contact for my mafia and New Zealand.

        I'm not sure how he'll react to me being engaged and in love . I'm hoping he'll agree to help with the mission and if not , to just allow us to enter New Zealand as a base sight . I also have to tell Luka about this which I'm dreading .

      After the meeting ended I asked Javi and Diego to join me in my office . "  So Jav I need you to reach out to New Zealand " I say as we sit down . " to Byron ?" Javi asks and I nod before also replying " ask him to join the mission, or allow us to use New Zealand as a base of operations." Javi looks uncomfortable before asking me a question " if he asks am I allowed to tell him about Luka " I sigh before nodding .

         Twenty minutes later Javi and Diego both leave my office with a list of things they need to accomplish and I begin on the mountain of paperwork I need to get started on . I can't wait for this all to be over .

                       Javier Garcia POV

        After leaving Noa's office I head to my bedroom I'm sharing with Camille . While we've been in Mexico I asked Rocco for a favor , I knew the Moretti boys had been searching my aunts house for any kind of evidence of Galanis's brother that could help us . So one day I pulled Roc aside and asked him to enter my childhood home , I needed an item from the safe in the master bedroom . I knew I couldn't step foot on that street let alone inside the house .

        In my closet in the villa hiding in one of my sneakers is a little velvet black box . Inside that box sits my mothers ring . I always knew when I found the woman of my dreams that I would propose using my moms ring , I just never knew how I'd get it from the safe . I'm planning on asking Camille to marry me tomorrow, I already got her father and brothers blessing . I know where young but in this line of work age is really just a number on paper you grow up fast .

      I've known for awhile now that Camille was my future , but I feel that the time is now to ask . I don't want to go on this mission and her not know how I feel about her . Anyways I grab my phone from the desk and dial the number I haven't used in some months .
" hello " " Byron , hey it's Javi " " I know dumbass I have caller ID" " fuck off By, look we're taking down Galanis . I know you've heard about this already from Nikolay Kolev so are you in or out. "

        I hear him sigh before saying " yeah I'm in , he Kidnapped me when I was ten for eight  months . I want him dead ..... , Jav how is she ?" " you know me I'm blunt and brutally honest, she reunited with her biological family met the Russian mafia heir , fell in love and got engaged." " ......sigh...fuck it's been almost two years and I'm still in love with her as much as I was when I was ten .

          I tried so hard to make her happy I truly thought she was . I was shocked to learn she was faking it for me to be happy . All I have ever wanted was her to be happy , I'm conflicted dude . Part of me is happy she finally found hers and the other part of me is hurt it wasn't with me. "

     " I know man it's hard but I truly believe one day you'll find someone you love so much it with eclipse the feelings you ever had for Noa " " I hope so , cause if not I'm in for a lifetime of misery and loneliness."

———————————————————————————-
Ahhh new character alert !!!!

      Also btw I couldn't remember if I gave Tobias's father a name before if I did let me know !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 24.9K 46
Sometimes you don't get the privilege of making choices. It is either: walk through the fire and get out with a few burns or be flung into it and ge...
Resilience By Swati

Teen Fiction

4.6M 133K 88
[COMPLETED] "Life doesn't get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient." ― Steve Maraboli She has experienced more pain in her 15...
LEFT BEHIND By BRUHIMHER

General Fiction

959K 23.9K 66
"you say you love me but when it came down to it you believed her. You never once stopped to think if I was telling the truth." ...
314K 6.2K 47
Started: July, 30, 23. Finished: August, 15, 23. Time: 11:02PM Dabria is a 16 year old. Her mother took her away when she was only 3, but her mom che...