๐•‹๐•™๐•– โ„™๐•ฃ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•–๐•ค๐•ค & ๐•‹๐•™...

By VixenQueen18

Princess Melione Sirena Morningstar is the older fraternal twin sister of Princess Charlotte "Charlie " Morni... More

๐•Ž๐•’๐•ฃ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜
๐Ÿ”ฅ๐•„๐•–๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•‹๐•™๐•– โ„™๐•ฃ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•–๐•ค๐•ค ๐• ๐•— โ„๐•–๐•๐•๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐”ผ๐•ฉ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ค & โ„™๐•–๐•ฅ๐•ค
๐”น๐•ฃ๐• ๐•’๐••๐•จ๐•’๐•ช โ„‚๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ
โ„™๐•ฃ๐• ๐•๐• ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•–
โ„™๐•ฃ๐• ๐•๐• ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•– ๐Ÿš: ๐”ธ โ„™๐•’๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•ฅ๐•  โ„๐•–๐••๐•–๐•ž๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™: โ„™๐•š๐•๐• ๐•ฅ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿš : ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•Š๐•š๐•ฃ๐•–๐•Ÿ & ๐•‹๐•™๐•– โ„๐•’๐••๐•š๐• 
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ›: โ„™๐•ฃ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•–๐•ค๐•ค๐•–๐•ค ๐”ป๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ โ„‚๐•ฃ๐•ช
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿœ: ๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•– โ„๐•–๐•๐• ๐• ๐•— ๐”ธ ๐”ป๐•’๐•ฅ๐•–
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ: ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐•‹๐•™๐•–๐•š๐•ฃ ๐”ฝ๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•‹๐•š๐•ž๐•–๐Ÿ”ฅ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐ŸŸ: โ„๐•’๐••๐•š๐•  ๐•‚๐•š๐•๐•๐•–๐•• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•๐•š๐••๐•–๐•  ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ : ๐•Š๐•”๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ž๐•“๐•๐•–๐•• ๐”ผ๐•˜๐•˜๐•ค
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿก: ๐•„๐•’๐•ค๐•ข๐•ฆ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•’๐••๐•–โš ๏ธ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜: ๐”ป๐•’๐•• ๐”น๐•–๐•’๐•ฅ ๐”ป๐•’๐••
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™: ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐”น๐•๐•–๐•ค๐•ค๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ & ๐”ธ๐•Ÿ ๐•Œ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ฉ๐•ก๐•–๐•”๐•ฅ๐•–๐•• ๐”ป๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ž(๐•ค๐•™๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ)
๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•‚๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐••๐• ๐•ž'๐•ค ๐•๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ค (Memory)
โ„š & ๐”ธ: ๐”ธ๐•๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ & ๐•„๐•–๐•๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•–
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿš: ๐•Ž๐•–๐•๐•”๐• ๐•ž๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•  โ„๐•–๐•’๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ & ๐•Ž๐•™๐•  ๐•š๐•ค ๐•š๐•Ÿ โ„‚๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐• ๐•?
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ›: โ„๐•–๐•๐•๐•  ๐”ธ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•– โ„๐• ๐•ค๐•š๐•–!
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿœ: ๐”พ๐•š๐•ฃ๐•๐•ค ๐”ป๐•’๐•ช + โ„‚๐•๐•ฆ๐•“๐•“๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•†๐•ซ๐•ซ๐•š๐•–'๐•ค
๐•Š๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•˜๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ž: @๐•„๐•–๐•๐•„๐• ๐•ฃ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ
ALERT ALERT (DO NOT SKIP)
VERY IMPORTANT DO NOT SKIP NEED HONEST ANSWERS

โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿž: ๐•†๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•–

1.5K 31 37
By VixenQueen18

𝟞 𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕙𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣
𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕜 𝕒𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝔻𝕒𝕪

𝕄𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕖'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍

I enter my sister's room and frown when I see her staring out her window with a sad expression on her face. I sigh, not liking that she has to see the leftover carnage from extermination day. I look over at her nightstand and notice a familiar book. I smiled and picked it up and sat next to her on the window seat.

"Hey, how about I read you our story?" I ask trying to cheer her up, and I smile when she nods her head in excitement and leans on my shoulder. I wrap my wings around her, just like I did when we were kids. I open the book to tell the story of how our mother and father met, and how hell was turned into a kingdom.

**********************

Once Upon a time, there was a glowing city protected by glowing gates, known as Heaven.

It was ruled by beings of pure light Angels that worshiped good and shielded all from evil. Lucifer was one of these Angels. He was a dreamer with fantastical ideas for all of creation.

But, he was seen as a troublemaker by the elders of Heaven. For they felt his way of thinking was dangerous to the order of their world.

So, he watched as the Angels began to expand the universe in their ways. From the dust of Earth, they created Adam and Lilith. Equals as the first of mankind, but despite this, Adam demanded control, and Lilith refused to submit to his will.

She fled the garden, drawn in by her fierce independence, Lucifer found her and the two rebellious dreamers fell deeply in love. Together, they wished to share the magic of free will with humanity, offering the Fruit of Knowledge to Adam's new bride Eve, who gladly accepted.

But this gift came with a curse. For with this single act of disobedience, evil finally found its way into the Earth. With it, a new realm of darkness and sin and the order Heaven worked to maintain was shattered.

As punishment for their reckless act, Heaven cast down Lucifer and his love into the dark pit he had created, never allowing him to see the good that came from humanity, only the cruel and the wicked.

Ashamed, Lucifer lost his will to dream but Lilith thrived, empowering demonkind with her voice and her songs. As the numbers of Hell grew so did its power.

Threatened by this, Heaven made a truly heartless decision. That every year, they would send down an army, an extermination to ensure Hell and its sinners could never rise against them.

But Lilith's hope remained and her dream was passed down to their precious daughters,

The Princesses of Hell

**********************

I closed the book and kissed Charlie on the forehead. "You know, Mom would be very proud of you," I say and she sits up with a smile. "You think so?" She asks. " I know so, If she were here she would be so happy to see what you've accomplished so far," I say and we both look out the window.

"Girls?" I hear Vaggie say making me turn towards her with a smile while Charlie shrieks in fright. "Augh! Oh shit, did you hear all that?" Charlie asks. "Uh...Yeah, I was right there," Vaggie says pointing at the door. "Sorry, I get pretty worked up after an extermination happens," Charlie says with a sigh and glances at the window and then at the book. "This story helps."

"I know love, but are you guys ok?" She asks. "We're fine just---thinking about family stuff you know," I sigh and retract my wings into my back. "Have you guys heard from your Mom yet?" Vaggie asks and we both shake our heads no. "Oof. How long has it been now?"

"Not that long, only...seven...years," Charlie starts. "Off doing something important, I'm sure," I say and Charlie and I stood up and looked out the window. "But this kingdom was something she cared about. Something we care about," Charlie says with a sad smile. Well, for one thing, you aren't alone on this you have Melie, and I who have faith and believe in you," Vaggie says and I nod in agreement.

"I just hope what I'm trying to do here will work," Charlie says while holding Vaggie's hand. "Trust me it will, we have a whole year to prove this hotel will work," I say and pat her head. "Come on your mate says he has something to show us," Vaggie says and we exit the room and head downstairs to the parlor.

********************

We make it downstairs and see everyone already there including my handsome mate who's standing next to the old tv. I run towards him and he catches me and dips me. "Good Morning Mon chéri," Alastor says deeply making me purr.

"I woke up alone Al. I don't appreciate that," I say with a pout. He chuckles and kisses my lips and I happily kiss back. He stops and puts me on my feet. "Forgive me my love but I had to finish putting together the commercial your sister forced me to do," he says but before he can kiss me again Husk clears his throat.

"Get a fucking room!" He says from the bar making me roll my eyes and flip him off. "Fuck you," I say and kiss Al one more time and sit next to Angel on the couch, he puts his legs on my lap and Winter curls herself on the floor in front of me. Alastor then starts the commercial.

**********************

"Well, hello there you wayward sinner! Do you like blood, violence, and depravity of a sexual nature? Of course, you do that's why you're in Hell!"

"But what if I told you there was a place that has none of that?" Alastor asked a random sinner who was stabbing another demon to death with a knife before they and other surrounding demons stared at the Radio Overlord in question.

"Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel, a misguided path to redemption! Founded five days ago by Lucifer's youngest daughter, Charlie Morningstar!" He introduces and Angel is seen in the background giving Charlie bunny ears.

"Come place your fate in her inexperienced hands, as she tries to work through her daddy issues by fixing you! Here we offer fun things, such as somewhat functional staff and 24-hour pest control." Husker is seen at the bar and passes out while Niffty chases a roach that lands on Husk and is about to stab it.

"Custom rooms, and just look at this tacky parlor! Enjoy reverting conversations with our singular resident and talented popstar!" Angel and Melione are seen talking and drinking wine but when they see Alastor with the camera Angel flips him off and Melione blows him a kiss. "Wow! All this, and more at the Hazbin Hotel! Your last desperate attempt at salvation starts here!"

**********************

It took everything in me not to laugh when Al turned the TV off and then wiped his hand on his coat. He looked at Charlie and Vaggie, Vaggie was glaring at him. "Soooo, what do you think?" He asks with a smile. "I'm sorry. What the fuck was that!?" Vaggie asks looking pissed off. "Er yeah, one note, Alastor. I mean thank you for making this! Seriously amazing! But, um, maybe the tone is a bit...off? She starts and I notice Alastor glare slightly.

"We want people to want to come here this makes it look...um," she trails off not sure what to say, so Vaggie said it for her. "Bad...the word you're looking for is bad!" She says while crossing her arms. "Funny I was going for hilarious," he said mockingly making me giggle. "It didn't explain anything about how we're trying to save demons from extermination, which is the whole fucking point," Vaggie explained.

I raise my hand to gain everyone's attention. "Well, V you guys did ask the Radio Demon to make a TV commercial, which I think is really stupid. And Alastor has only been back in Hell for a year," I say with a grin making Alastor's smile widen. "My doe is right and everyone remembers me from my radio show. The proper media to express one's self but you insisted on this...noisy picture box advertisement! So I had a little fun with it," he says, tossing his cane into his other hand.

"Oh fun? You had a little fun with it well, this is not what we want to represent us! When you showed up a year ago you told us you would help run this hotel instead you're mocking us. Nobody is gonna want to come to a place a powerful overlord like you thinks is a waste of time," Vaggie says standing up with a glare. Angel then raises his hand.

"What?" She says with narrowed eyes. "If you're filmin a commercial, can I suggest you take advantage of the talented celebrities you have right here?" Angel asks with a grin gesturing to me and himself. "Well yes, Melione does make sense since she's a pop icon, but Angel you're a porn star," Vaggie says. "Ah, a famous porn star, I'll have the horniest sinners knocking these walls down to get in," Angel replies with a smirk.

"Angie, we are not gonna exploit you like that. We love you too much to use you like that. Also, filming a porn commercial would defeat the purpose of the hotel," I say with a soft but stern tone. He smiled at me and then grinned. "Why not? Sex sells don't it?" Angel asks and notices Alastor, who's standing behind me, and smirks. "I swear if you film me going at it with my sexy bestie here, you'd be rolling in participants willing to stay at this tacky hotel," I laugh at his statement. "You couldn't handle me, baby," I say with a wink not hearing Alastor growl at Angel.

"Mel is right, and I appreciate you wanting to use your...special skills, but we don't want to exploit you in that way," Lottie says with a smile. "Oh please, baby. This body was made to be exploited. I got the arms, I got the stamina, I got the legs, I got the lung capacity! Oh ho, I got the legs! The gag reflex, the holes, the chest fluff that everyone thinks are tits." I then feel my phone ring in my dress pocket. I grab it and see that it's Dad calling me.

I get off the couch and go farther away from the group to answer it. "Heyy Bitch!" I say in a sing-song tone while grinning.

𝟛𝕣𝕕 ℙ𝕆𝕍

"Hey, I have a question. If freaky face over there is so powerful then why can't he make people stay here?" Angel asks gesturing to Alastor. "Oh trust me I can!" he replies as some of his demon form comes out. "Why the hell do you think I'm here? You actually think I'd be cleaning bottles and listening to you fucks bitch and moan all the time if he wasn't forcing me?" Husker says from the bar.

Niffty then pops up next to him with a grin. "I like being forced," she says with a laugh earning an eye roll from the cat demon. "Keep that to yourself, Nif," he says and grabs another bottle of beer(?) and Angel smiles at him. "What? You don't like being here with me whiskers?" Angel asks from the couch with a flirty smile. "Call me whiskers again and I'll jam that bottle down your throat," Husk threatens with a glare.

"Lottie! Come here!" Melione shouts to her sister and Charlie gets up and makes her way toward her.

"Angel let Husk do his job and no we can't force sinners to stay here. They have to choose to," Vaggie explains to the spider demon. "I'm choosing to stay here and I think it's all stupid. We're in Hell toots! Thats kinda the end of the road ain't it?" Angel asks. " Well, maybe it doesn't have to be. Just because no one has made it doesn't mean it's not possible," Vaggie replies.

"Hey! Whatever means I can keep crashing here rent-free. Crack is expensive," he says making Vaggie sigh and rub her temples.

Charlie then squeals in excitement. "VaggieHolyShit!" She says while Melione laughs at her excitement. "Ah What!?" She asks in shock. "GetOverHere," Charlie repies and Vaggie walks over to us. Charlie took a deep breath before she explained. "Dad just called Mel, he said the leader of the Angel Army wants to meet. He asked if Mel could go instead. And Mel asked me to go with her," she says excitedly, but Vaggie looks confused.

"But the extermination just happened what could they want this soon? It---" Vaggie is cut off by the twins.

**********************

Melione
Charlie
Vaggie
Random Demons
Melione & Charlie

I can do this! Somehow I know it! I'll get heaven behind my plan!

"Charlie hold on."

There's just no way we can blow it! Not this once-in-a-lifetime chance!

"It's just a meeting."

To change their minds and touch their hearts or whatever Angels have?

"This could be bad."

Cheer up V

This could be swell. Something tells us that today will be a happy day in Hell

"Mel make sure she doesn't sing to them."

"Those bitches are halfway down the street."

"Are they..."

"Oh, they're dancing alright."

"Urgh Nooo. Sometimes they really do act like twins"

There's a warm, fuzzy feeling that wafts through the air. Every street so revealing it's hard not to stare!

It's a realm so appealing it beats anywhere! If you don't mind the smell!

It's a happy day in Hell! "Hi, Mister."

"Go fuck yourselves!"

There's an endless trash fire that's burning my soul!

And a ton of barbed wire to shove in his hole! "Ah, excuse us!"

Doing what is required, we all have our roles! "I'm not doin' well!"

Another shitty day in Hell!

If we can show them the dream I've dreamed. That any soul can change!

Those Angels' minds are hard to change!

Then they will know everyone can be redeemed! From the evil to the strange!

They're bloodthirsty and deranged!

We can hear all their stories. The lost and displaced. And we know that they're more of an acquired taste.

But if we open the door and we give them a place. At my Hazbin Hotel!

It'll be a happy day in Hell

From the porn studio, where the cinephiles go. To watch award-winning demon bukkake shows! To the Cannibal Town where they don't wear a frown 'cause. "Holy shit! Ew, WHY?!"

And I don't give a crow that, his brains got in my eye! Cause we know we can spare them from Heaven's genocide!

We can do this, I just know it!

There's an endless trash fire that burning my soul!

We'll get Heaven behind our plans! There's just no way we could blow it!

And a ton of barbed wire to shove in his hole!

Not this once-in-a-lifetime chance!

To change their minds

And touch my parts!

Uh...No, thank you/No get the fuck away from us. We're just gonna... Fulfill our destinies!

Your loss, bitches

We can already tell

Today is gonna be a fuckin' happy day in Hell!

**********************

𝕄𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕖'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍

"Hello?" Charlie and I call out as we enter the Heaven Embassy. It was empty and It gives off a very creepy vibe, It's a good thing I have one of my Angelic fans on me. We head to the front desk with no one behind it but a bell. I tap it. Suddenly two gold scrolls and quills float above us. "Ok! That's suspicious!" I say and we both read(reading is fundamental darlings) our scrolls and sign them.

Suddenly a pair of doors open on their own. "That's weird!" I say and we both enter it cautiously, my hand in my pocket, and gripping the handle of my fan. "Um, Hello! Anyone here?" Charlie calls out. Suddenly the lights came on revealing two Angels. "Sup," the angel sitting down says while eating...ribs? He startled Charlie and she hid behind me making me roll my eyes.

"Hello! I'm Melione Morningstar, and this is my little sister, Charlie, our dad asked us to meet you in his place," I say in a royal tone. "Yeah I know," he says causally. "Oh...well, it's nice to meet you," Charlie says coming from behind me. "Totally. Nice to meet you too," he says sticking out his hand for one of us to shake. Charlie went to grab it but her hand went right through his surprising both of us.

"Ha! I fucking got you! Did you fucking see that?" the asshole asks, looking at the Angel next to him, who nods. The Angel and I made eye contact and their presence felt oddly familiar... "Good shit," Adam says making me break eye contact with the Angel and look at him.

"So you aren't here," I say and see him eyeing me up and down with a smirk making me glare at him. "No, you think I'd come down there? No, I love the vibe. Totally, I love your tunes! Pretty fucking hardcore don't get me wrong. But it's such a bummer man everything down there is just so..blah! Y'know? Ew," the asshole says. "Anyway, I'm glad we have this opportunity to meet. There's a project I've been working on that I really want to talk to you about!" Charlie says as we both walk closer to the table.

"Hey, hey, hey! Slow down we got time. How about we get to know each other a little? Hmmm? And by the way, you're way hotter than your mom," he says to me looking at me down and up, his eyes stayed on my breasts making my eyes turn red and a red Sai flew between his eyes forgetting he was a hologram.

"Fuck off you disgusting pig," I say and Charlie puts a hand on my shoulder to help me calm down which works. "Fiesty. I like that. Anyway how 'bout some lunch, you guys hungry? I gotcha!" He says holding up a plate of the ribs he was eating. "Here's my personal favorite, you'll love it!" I declined coldly while Charlie attempted to grab one just for her hand to go right through it making me facepalm.

"Ahahaha! I got you again bitch! Fucking hilarious!" He laughs and it takes everything in me not to slit his throat.

**********************

𝔸𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍

Ugh, I wish My little doe was here, though it is entertaining to see Vagatha try to make a new commercial with these lunatics. "Alright so, Melione and Charlie are dealing with something very important, so while they're gone we are going to make a new commercial. One that represents Charlie and her vision. So we need a camera. Alastor," she says holding her hand out. I snap my fingers making a beautiful picture camera appear in her hands.

"A video camera," she specifies. I hmmed and snapped my fingers again and made an old video camera appear in her hands. "Alright let's do this!" She made Husker and Angel act in the first part of the advertisement, this is going to be entertaining. "Ok, and action!"

"Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel. Can I help you with anything?" Husker reads from the script right in front of his face. "I've been a bad boy and I need a big, strong daddy to put me in my place...On the path to redemption," Angel says with a flirty grin. "Well, you've come--" Husker was interrupted by Angel. "Oh yes!" He moans out and Husker narrowed his eyes at him.

"To the right place," he finished. "Cut! Ok Angel I need you to be less horny if possible and husk could you not have the script in front of your face," Vaggie asks the two. "I ain't no fucking actor, I can't memorize this shit!" He replies. "Well, we could improv this shit baby cakes. Rawr," Angel says climbing in the bar top only for Husker to "accidentally" push Angel off.

"Whoops," he says and grabs another beer.

**********************

𝕄𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕖'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍

Fuck my life this dude is fucking annoying. "So I was playing this gig and for some fucking reason this virtue chick was digging on the drummer and I was like do you know who I am? I'm fucking Adam! I'm the original dick! All dicks descend from me! You think you want drummer dick? No way! I'm dick fucking master. So anyway we fucked and it was awesome! So, what'd you guys do this weekend?" I still can't get over the fact we're talking to our mother's first husband.

"Wait you're name is Adam? Like the first man Adam?" Charlie questions realizing the same thing. "That means you...Oooh! That explains so much," Lottie cringes. "Nai! Den eínai períergo pou i mamá mas áfise ton kípo kai aftón! (Yeah! It's no fucking wonder our mother left the garden and divorced him!)" I say in Greek. "Nai...tha prépei na symfoníso mazí sou se aftó," (Yeah...I'm going to have to agree with you on that) she says back, we look at each other and giggle.

"If what you said means I fucking rock then yes, yes I do," he brags and we both roll our eyes. "Anyway, Adam, sir. Mister Adam sir," I start but get interrupted. "Call me dickmaster dollface," he says making me laugh sarcastically. "Haha! Never going to happen!" I say with a forced smile and let Charlie continue.

"Adam. You seem like a smart, well, stand-up guy," she says. "Uh huh," Adam says continuing to eat his ribs. "And we know you're the leader of the Angels. You are a big thinker, revolutionary, a---a genius," Charlie says with a smile. "Min les psémata adelfí(Don't Lie Sister)," I whisper and she punches my shoulder.

"I mean your words, babe," Adam says. "Who would really love to put his name on something," she continued with a grin. "Fucking love putting my name on shit. Shit's the best," Adam exclaimed with a smirk. "It's a solution to our biggest problem!" Charlie says with a smile thinking she finally got to him.

"Oh, herpes. Yeah that's a bitch," Adam says and I facepalm.

What in the actual fuck...

"No...Our other biggest problem," she replies with a frown. "Oh...uh...ugly people? No Math? Global Warming? No, wait, that's Earth's problem," Adam says, and I groan in frustration.

Fucking Hell, we're going to be here all-day

**********************

𝔸𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍

"All right Niffty. Niffty Niffty, Niffty," Vaggie calls out trying to get the little darling's attention, stopping her from stabbing a roach with a big sewing needle Melione got her. "Your line is "We have the cleanest rooms" Okay?" Vaggie says to Niffty.

Oh dear she doesn't know the little darling is camera-shy...This should be fun

"Got it! I'm ready!" Niffty says, smiling adorably. Vaggie points the camera at her. "Action!," she says, and Niffty's one pupil dilated as she stared at the camera, saying nothing. "Uhh, cut?" Vaggie says while putting the camera down looking confused, Angel too. "How was that?" Niffty asks with a giggle.

"Well, Niffty, you actually have to say the line. So let's roll again," Vaggie says and points the camera at her again. "Okay," Niffty says, nodding her head. "Action!" Once again Niffty just stared at the camera. She's so chaotically adorable, Melione and I see her as a daughter, and we seem to be the only ones who understand her twisted little mind.

"You're doing great vagina," Angel whispers to Vaggie with a smirk. "Cut! Alright, um, maybe we can try to fix it in post," she says with a frustrated sigh. "Do you even know what that means?" Angel asks. "I'll figure it out," Vaggie replies and storms off into the parlor. I followed her and saw her try to fix the picture show, but she was getting frustrated and I loved it.

Serves her right for asking me to do it in the first place

"Seems like you're having a bit of trouble there, hm?" I say, popping on the right side of the armchair she's sitting and then the left with a wide smirk. "Ugh, este pendejo...Why are you even here?" She questions in frustration. "For my beautiful mate of course, but also for the entertainment. I love seeing wasteful souls struggle to accomplish something meaningful and fail spectacularly. Like you are doing now! Good Job!" I say and stand in front of her.

Vaggie stood up and tried to film me. Keyword "tried". "And here is Alastor, the egocentric piece of shit--," I made the picture show thing spark and glitch in her hand, causing her to drop it. "I wouldn't try that my dear. This face was made for radio," I say demonically as the atmosphere turned sinister and my eyes turned into radio dials.

"That's it! I don't care who you are or that you're Melione's mate! If you're staying here, you're going to make this work," she says, getting up, walking closer, and pointing at me. "Because it won't be so "entertaining" to watch over an empty hotel will it, shitass?" She says and I hate to admit she does have a point...but I'll use this opportunity.

"Fair enough. I'll tell you what! Let's make a deal," I say while walking towards her. "Pft! Do you think I'm that stupid? Making a deal with a demon like you," she says sitting in the armchair. So dramatic. "Not for your soul, Just a simple deal. I do this for you, and you never ask me to engage with this frivolous television technology ever again," I offer, she looked hesitant.

"Or...Charlie can come back to absolutely nothing! Your choice," I say, she thinks about it for a moment and agrees with a sigh. She hands me the camera. "Now then," I say, my magic swirling around it, then I clap my hands making it disappear, and snap my fingers to make everyone appear in the parlor. I also make proper filming equipment appear and change everyone's clothing.

"Alright everyone let's make a fucking commercial!" Vaggie says.

**********************

𝕄𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕖'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍

"--When you take her out for the fifth time and she still expects you to pay the check, but you're like, "Hey I thought you wanted equality," I cut him off by slamming my fist on the table in frustration, leaving a dent. "No you idiot, we are here because of our shared problem with overpopulation in Hell," I say with a scowl.

"Ohh, well that's not a problem! We got that covered!" He says and turns to the Angel next to him. "Lute how many demons did you kill this time?" Adam asks.

Fuck now I know why her presence is familiar...she was the one that tried to kill me when Charlie and I were 8

I growl at the realization. She steps up closer to Adam with her hands behind her back. "Got a good 275 this year, sir," she says, Charlie and I frown at that. "275? Woah! Badass! Awesome job, danger tits! Pound it!" He says and they fist bump. "Um, no, not awesome. Those are our people, you know that right!" I say gesturing to Charlie and I while glaring at them.

"Oh yeah! That must suck for you!" Adam laughs making me claw at the table while my sister frowns. "But these are souls...Human souls just the same as the ones you have up in Heaven," Charlie says. Lute scoffs and walks closer to us. "They're not the same. They had their chance and they earned damnation," she says.

"That is true, but some have made mistakes, and everyone makes mistakes!" I say to her. "Angels don't make mistakes," she counters. "And you honestly think that," I say with a raised brow. "I know that," she says, narrowing her eyes at me. "Yeah I've never made a mistake in my fucking life," Adam says and I scoff.

"Oh really! So, you eyeing my tits is ok? Last I checked Lust is a sin. Oh and let's not forget murder. Isn't murder a sin, regardless if the person is good or bad?" I say with a smirk. They both stayed silent knowing I was right but didn't want to admit it and then Lute spoke up. "The only reason you two are still here is because Daddy gave you and your hell-born kind a pardon from an exorcist blade. How does it feel? To know how little you matter," she says with a grin, leaning closer to our faces causing me to growl in anger.

Breaking the tension Adam spoke up. "Oops almost out of time, guess we should get into it," he says. "Oh fuck," we say in unison and we quickly get up and move closer to the end of the table where he is sitting. I facepalm when she starts to sing.

**********************

Charlie
Melione
Charlie & Melione
Adam
Background

Okay, I've got a lot to get through and not a lot of time. And I feel like you weren't hearing us before.

So here it goes

We know Hell's population is out of control. It's a bad situation. It's taking a toll. If we rehab these sinners,
And cleanse all their souls. At my Hazbin Hotel—

We know you guys fly down. Just to kill once a year, and it must be annoying to schlep all the way here. If they join you in

That trip disappears!

You can wave that chore farewell. It'll be a happy day in—

Let me stop you right there

Oh

Save us all precious time

Okay...

If what you're suggesting. Is letting them climb. Up the ladder

Oh, they'd rather cross the Pearly Gates?

Well, uh—

Sorry, sweeties, But there's no defyin' their fates! 'Cause Hell is forever Whether you like it or not! Had their chance to behave betterNow they boil in the pot!

'Cause the rules are black and white. There's no use in tryin' to fight it. They're burnin' for their lives until we kill 'em again!

Okay, but—

Just try to chillax, babes, you're wasting your breaths

Hehe...

Did I hear you imply that they don't deserve death? Are they Winners? Are they Sinners? 'Cause it's cut and dry

Well, actually, if you take a look—

Fair is fair, an eye for an eye!

And when all's said and done (Said and done)
There's the question of fun (Fun)

And for those of us with Divine Ordainment. Extermination is entertainment!
Bow-now-now-now-now
Guitar solo, fuck yeah!
Oh, da-nah-nah now-n-now, now-now-now-now

Ugh...

Hell is forever whether you like it or not! Had their chance to behave better

(Where the Hell did you people come from?!)
Now they boil in the pot

'Cause the rules are black and white, there's no use in tryin' to fight it
They're burnin' for their lives until we kill 'em again!

Fuckin' Hell is forever and it's meant to suck a lot! So give up your dumb endeavor 'cause you don't have a shot!

Long as I've got your attention. I guess I should probably mention that we made the determination! To move up the next Extermination!

What?!

Can't wait a whole year to slaughter those little cunts!
I know it's just been a week but we'll be back in six months!

Um, wait, didn't you—

Ugh, SHIT!

**********************

We exited the Embassy, and I siren screamed in rage making a nearby building collapse. What the fuck they can't do this...Why now? After all this time...Did they find out...No that's impossible... I feel Charlie hug me on my side and I calm down a bit. "I'm so sorry Mel, if I hadn't---," Before she could even finish I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her in a tight hug feeling tears on my dress as she cried.

"No, Lottie, it's not your fault. This was most likely the reason why the meeting was made in the first place," I say and rub her back in comfort. "Hold on tight. I'll fly us back," I say, I pick her up bridal style, summon my wings, and take off. We arrive at the entrance, I put her down and put my wings away.

"Hey. We'll figure something out. We always do," I say and wrap my arm around her shoulder and we enter the hotel. "Charlie!" Vaggie says running to my sister, I let her go and let the two talk. I walked towards Alastor and sat on his lap, putting my face in his neck where his mark is, and sighed deeply. "What's wrong Mon amour?" He questions twirling a strand of my hair that was loose.

I just shook my head and mumbled I'd tell him later. Vaggie had explained that they had a surprise for Charlie. "Alastor pulled a few strings and it's about to air," Vaggie says, pulling Charlie to the couch. "I pulled a few limbs too. Hahaha!" He laughs and I smile. "Wait a commercial? You guys made a new one?" Charlie questions in disbelief. "One of my better performances if I do say so myself," Angel says proudly and I smile at his statement.

"That's amazing guys," I say, and the commercial starts. As the intro begins it's interrupted by the news channel making everyone besides Alastor and myself shout in annoyance.

"Breaking News in Hell today! We have just received word from the Heaven Embassy that the next Extermination is happening sooner than ever before! Do you know what that means Tom?" Katie asks on the TV. I'm trying really hard not to lose my shit right now. "No what does it mean Katie?" Tom asks. "It means we're all royally fucked !" She says without remorse and I get off Alastor's lap and storm to my room not listening to everyone call out for me.

I pace around the room in a panic. I look at my nightstand and pick up the empty vase and throw it at the window. I'm surprised the window didn't break.

"FUCK! GODAMN IT!" I scream. All my hard work to keep everyone safe, all down the drain because now there will be two Exterminations a year, double the deaths, and chaos is a guarantee. Everyone in this hotel is in danger...even Alastor. I gasped at the thought of losing him...I refuse to lose him or anyone here. If this hotel doesn't work by the time Extermination Day happens I'll have to resort to Plan B.

"Darling, are you alright?" I hear the voice of my mate call out. I turn towards him with a wide smirk and glowing red eyes. "I'm wonderful my love," I say sinisterly and laugh pyschotically.

I will do whatever it takes to protect those I love...Even if it kills me

**********************

Meanwhile, a Heaven ship was searching in Hell for something. Suddenly the ship came to a halt and took a picture of something that was on the ground. It was a dead Angel, with its head cut off.

"We found the body sir," Lute says with disdain. "They've never managed to kill one of us before, and the Angels that do come back critically injured can't seem to remember who or how they were attacked! We should just go down there and destroy them!" She says in rage.

"No, no! We can't risk them catching on even more than they already have but don't worry when we come back there won't be a demon left alive to pull a stunt like this again!" Adam says and slams the projector with a sinister grin.

N𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖: 𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕠 𝕂𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕍𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕠 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣

What's your Favorite HH character: Angel Dust❤️

AN: It has begun ladies and Gents

Comment and Vote

Word Count: 5,851

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 9.4K 26
โš ๏ธWARNINGโš ๏ธ: This story was written and published before the first season was fully released! Details and revelations after the pilot episode were no...
11.5K 447 9
Note: This is currently a female reader inserted unless Lucifer becomes more prominent in season 2! They say when you die, your soul is judge. If yo...
132K 3.1K 34
โš ๏ธWARNING: This story came out long before the first season of Hazbin Hotel, some character information might be wrongโš ๏ธ We all know that down in H...
109K 3K 22
"Radio Demon," I say while glaring harshly to the man across from me. "we have a deal." Just when you thought your life couldn't get any worse. You j...