Fell First & Fell Harder~{Sai...

By ImDeluluAndi

L/n Y/n moves to Pk Academy. (ALSO ITS FEM Y/N) Shes quite a beauty and talented in her old school but besid... More

1β™‘
2β™‘
3β™‘
4β™‘
5β™‘
6β™‘
7β™‘
8β™‘
9β™‘
10β™‘
11β™‘
12β™‘
13β™‘
14β™‘
15β™‘
16β™‘
17β™‘
18β™‘
19β™‘
20β™‘
21β™‘
22β™‘
23β™‘
24β™‘
25β™‘
26β™‘
27β™‘
28β™‘
29β™‘
30β™‘
31β™‘
32β™‘
33β™‘
34β™‘
35β™‘
36β™‘
37β™‘
38β™‘
39β™‘
40β™‘
41β™‘
42β™‘
43β™‘
44β™‘
45β™‘
47β™‘
48β™‘
Bonus Part: Kusuo and Y/n

46β™‘

1.1K 38 76
By ImDeluluAndi

《《 True Colors 》》

1319 words

Right when Y/n tried to apologize the bluenette fumed. She interrupted her and tried to move closer to her to hit her.

Y/n was shock seeing her moved towards her. She froze feeling bad for doing this to the bluenette.

She could easily stop her but her conscience made her stay in place. So she stays put ready to block at least.

...

.....

...
Nothing  happened

It was not Kusuo who got in the middle but unexpectedly was Rin in the middle.

Kusuo did try to step up but not as fast as Rin who was now in the middle of the two girls. 

Her eyes looked at the bluenettes with calm yet cold expression showing authority. Everyone that was watching can tell the School President was not kidding around. Sensing the strong and intimidating aura around her. 

The black haired then spoke. 

"Do not make a scene. As Student Council President i will not hesitate to make the teacher give you detention and call your family Teruhashi" 

The bluenette knows Rin would in fact do exactly that and the bad attention was not good for her reputation. Seeing everyone looking at her with curious yet confused eyes. 

Kokomi put on her usual fake perfect smile to Rin as she tilts her head innocently.

"I don't know what you mean Rin? I'm just congratulating L/n" 

Rin's frown deepened at the act. Y/n who was watching the whole thing was now lost on what exactly is happening.  She isn't convinced at Kokomi's words because she knows the blue haired had a crush on Kusuo. 

The pink psychic sigh deeply as he spoke to Y/n only so the others didn't hear it. 

'Y/n love I know you respect Teruhashi but I should've done this sooner. I'm an idiot good grief.' 

Y/n did not understand what Kusuo meant until...

'I HATE YOU Y/N. YOU BITCH AND WHORE. I'M BETTER THAN YOU. I HATED YOU FROM THE START' 

Y/n was stunned hearing these thoughts yet seeing Kokomi's perfect smile looking at her. She feels hurt seeing that her so called friend was actually not her friend although she feels like she deserves it as well.

'I get she's upset and hate me but she hated me from the start.?'

Kusuo who had been dragging this idea in mind because Y/n think nicely of Kokomi was now wrapping his arms around her.

"I'm an idiot. I'm sorry." 

"No It's okay Kusuo. Maybe it was better if you told me sooner but I understand" 

Y/n smile reassuringly at the pink haired then turn her head back to Kokomi. 

"I'm sorry Kokomi. I truly am." 

The h/c haired slightly bow down apologetically to the bluenette leaving her stunned. Kokomi snaps out of it as she puts on her fake smile again.

"What are you apologizing for L/n? I'm happy for you! Now I'm not feeling well so I'm gonna go home" 

Kokomi then left the classroom. The whole class was oblivious to everything except the friend group. Kusuo holds Y/n's hands and squeeze them reassuringly.

'I understand you feel bad love but I never liked her in the first place besides she didn't truly think of you as a real friend either' 

Y/n nodded at Kusuo's words and hug him tightly.

"Thank you for the comfort Kusuo.. but I still did a horrible thing. I will always feel bad but I don't regret it at all either." 

Y/n's e/c eyes looked up to look at Kusuo's violet eyes lovingly. While with Rin, Kei went and kiss her forehead.

"You're amazing as always Ms. President" 

Rin looks up at Kei with stoic eyes speaking back.

"I didn't do anything" 

Kei chuckles caressing her face.

"Hm well I think you did. Teruhashi would've fumed and hit Y/n. Not like Y/n couldn't handle it herself but.." 

Kei moves to tuck a strand of black hair of Rin's.

"I find It quite attractive how you stepped in" 

Rin just hummed at his words before looking away her ears slightly red which the yellow eyed noticed making him smile. 

'I guess I ended up with a Kuudere? I never expected it to be my type but..'

Kei questions his own thoughts but looks at the heterochromia with heart eyes then hugging her.

'Well I don't mind' 

The friend group looked at each other in worry of what happened.

"I'm happy It's over and happy for Y/n and Saiki but I still feel bad for Kokomi" 

Shun nodded at Chiyo's words.

"I wonder what's gonna happen now."

Aren says sighing deeply thinking of the future. Everyone nodded in agreement at his statement now all of them thinking of what will happen from now on. 

-

-

-

***

Timeskip

A new year has come and everyone in the friend group was now turning 3rd years in Pk. Ever since the Kokomi situation. She had been with other friends than the friend group. She still talks to the others but not with Y/n or Kusuo ever again unless forced to. Everyone in the friend group just respected this and not butt in since It's their choice. 

 It was the morning of first day of the new school year. Currently Kusuo and Kei was together getting their girlfriends breakfast. They didn't ask for it but the two guys decided to. They stopped at a store for it. Now the two held breakfast wrap for each of their girl and drinks they like coffee, chocolate milk, tea. 

"Your really sure of that?" 

'I am Aoki.' 

"Then will support you but It's still a bit early isn't It? to talk about?" 

'I wanted to let you know earlier and Rin. Well the whole group as well.' 

'I know It's early but I also know I will not like any other girl than Y/n.' 

"Ohoho psychic things ain't It?" 

Kusuo looks at Kei before giving a mischievous smirk as he spoke.

'Yeah and she can freeze time we are perfect for each other' 

Kei laughs at his words before putting a proud smile.

"Me and My Sweetheart Rin are better and just made to be together. Being Top A students being perfect. We are a power couple~" 

'No. Me and Y/n are'

"No! Me and Rin!" 

The two continued bickering about which couple is better. 

While with the two's girlfriends who's watching their boyfriend's talking to each other on the way to them with their breakfast.

"They've become so close" 

"I think they're arguing." 

Y/n laughs before looking at Rin with a smile.

"Well either way I'm glad they've gotten along. They were way worst before because Kusuo didn't really want to talk to him. Now at least they able to bicker like friends" 

Rin looks at Y/n with calm eyes before looking back at the guys who's getting closer to them, she smiles back at her friend.

"That is true." 

The two girls laugh together then smiles when the two guys are in front of them. 

"Let's go guys It's our first day as 3rd years and last year as highschoolers!" 

Y/n says excitedly, the three nodded & smiles. Y/n and Kusuo went inside the psychic's car while the other couple went to their car, Kei's car. The couple's then began driving to school. 

On the way to school with the second couple. Rin looks at Kei driving before speaking up.

"What was that about? I know something happened." 

Kei chuckles not even surprised that Rin noticed since she's always been like that since last year. 

"I just love how nothing gets pass you Sweetheart. I love you" 

"I love you too now tell me." 

Rin looks at her boyfriend with curious eyes not backing down. Kei glances at the heterochromia eyes before smiling.

"Saiki was just telling me how he's gonna propose to Y/n around after we graduate" 

-------------------------------------------

I've prevented a fight from breaking fr. I know lots gonna be upset because I know you guys were ready to rumble... 😭😭 I'm sorry darlings 😔🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 315 9
" you're real? " ! I ONLY UPDATE WHEN I WANT TO (may take.. a year or two..) ! kusuo saiki x fem! reader cover art is from the tdlosk manga! - #29 in...
467K 11.7K 21
!![NOT ONE-SHOTS]!! Y/N and Shoto Todoroki have been dating for almost 3 months now, but they have been crazy busy because of training and studying...
153 12 4
❝ They spoke in a harmony of silence, one they grew to love. ❞ ˗ˏˋ SHE WAS NEVER really good with her words...
304K 8.2K 32
γ€Žπ—§π—΅π—² π—½π—²π—Ώπ—³π—²π—°π˜ π—Ήπ—Όπ˜ƒπ—² π˜€π˜π—Όπ—Ώπ˜†...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...