all mine

De SyreaG3

just read bitch 💋 sn : i really only add to this when im high , so if it don't make sense lmk in the comment... Mai multe

Copyrights
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

Part 5

8 0 0
De SyreaG3

Paris

I heard the bell ring , jumping out my seat and grabbing my things. I was excited for this party.

I haven't been out in a long time , plus at 12 it's my bitch birthday so you know we lit. I met up with ny and bry and we got in my car.

We went to Nyla house to get her outfit , then to bryanna house , to then we all went to my house to get ready before we went to mylo house to pregame.

Pulling up to my house , we hopped out and went inside. I seen my mom in the kitchen.

"Heyy mommy" i said with a huge smile.

"Hey my baby" she replied back smiling.

Ny & bry spoke and we went upstairs to my room. It was only 5 and we didn't have to leave until 9 so we watched now that's tv for a little.

"YEAHHH KASH BIG KASHMERE , THIS IS MYYY SHOW" i yelled after kash beat up ivory. Yall can't lie they was going toe to toe but kash hits was connecting.

Looking at the time seeing it was 7 we decided to start getting ready. Everybody got in the shower doing their hygiene.

Tamir (ace)

After bussing juggs all day , i looked at the time seeing it was 6:45 and decided to head home to get ready for this party.

I wasn't too fond of the fact P was going but i was gone just ignore her. I haven't talked to her in weeks but i didn't care too much.

I got home hopping in the shower & doing my hygiene.

Getting out the shower , i put lotion on and started to get dressed.

I put on a white beater , some blue jeans with my 4s and my costume beanie. I grabbed my chains and my baby bottle and made my way to mylo crib in my Mercedes.

Paris

After getting out the shower i got dressed. I had on a 2 piece set and some heels. I put my hair in a half up half down. I decided to take mirror pictures and post them on instagram.

THEREALPPARIS

SWIPE

liked by nythebiggest , and 57,000 others
yeah it's me P 🖕🏾

Closing my phone i went back in my room to wait on the girls to get dressed.

20 minutes later

Nyla came in looking so pretty , she had on some cargo pants and green letterman jacket. With her hair also in a half up half down.

"Can you take my pictures in the hallway pleasee" she asked me.

"Ofc hoe" i said.

While we were taking pictures bryanna came out looking good asf too. She had on a white shirt with some jeans that was one pants and one shorts , with her hair in a side part.

She wanted to take pictures at the gas station so that's what we did.

We grabbed all our purses and phones and hopped in the car and went to the qt by mylo house.

After getting gas and woods we took bryanna pictures and made our way to mylo house.

When we got there and walked in it was already Smokey.

I greeted polo seeing him clean up nice and mylo too. I can't lie they a fine group of homeboys cause ace was definitely looking good asf.

But yall know ion fw him so i ignored him.

I walked past ace and rolled my eyes , picking the farthest seat away from him.

I sat down and rolled my weed before lighting my blunt in my own world.

I started scrolling on ig feeling high asf.

NYTHEBIGGEST

SWIPE

Liked by gbgmylo , and 40,000 others
birthday at 12 , boss bitch shit 💋

GBGPOLO

liked by gbgace , and 72,000 others
a crackhead took this for me 🤣

THEBADDESTBRY

SWIPE

liked by therealpparis , and 67,000 others
ion gotta do too much 😘

GBGACE

SWIPE

Liked by thebaddestbry , and 100,000 others
im simply me G.

The only one haddent took pictures yet was mylo but he said he was waiting. I had finished my blunt and seen everyone ready.

I sprayed some perfume , ate some gum and put on some lipgloss & walked out the house.

I didn't drive knowing i was getting drunk so i rode with mylo and Nyla , making polo , bry and ace ride together.

We arrived to the party ready to get lit.

walking in and turning heads per usual. The girls always dressed up in school but never went out , then the boys being the biggest plugs round it was just a lot of attention.

We all walked to the drink bar and got us some shots , I took a bout 5 shots feeling drunk. I checked the time seeing it was 11:30 getting excited.

Ordering more shots i heard "where yo baby daddy , where yo babydaddy , where yo baby daddy" and instantly realized this was my song.

I ran to the middle and started throwing this ass on beat , making all the flashes come on. Nyla and bry stood by me hyping me up making sure nobody came behind me.

As the song went off i got up peeped ace mug me from the corner. I smirked going to order more drinks.

I got some more shots and vibed to the music. After awhile it was finally 11:59.

The gang stood around and out our cups up and at 12 the whole party screamed , HAPPY BIRTHDAY NYLAAAAA.

We threw our shots back and me and the girls continued to get fucked up.

It was about 1:45am and it was time to go. We made our way outside stumbling . The only ok to drive being ace and polo.

I hopped in the car with ace as he looked at me mugging and i looked at him with a big smile drunk asffff.

He shook his head at me and pulled off. We made it back to mylo house and i could barely even get up. He picked me up out the car carrying me bridal style.

He went to a guest room and sat me on the bed , he started to get up and leave but i pulled him down and told him lay with me.

"You drunk let me go folks" he said chuckling.

"Nooo don't leave me" i whined slurring my words.

"Ok let me go get you some Tylenol and water for the morning" he replied walked out.

I took my clothes off leaving me in a bra and panties. He came back in taking his shirt and jeans off and slid beside me.

He grabbed me and i snuggled up under his chest and he put his arm round me as i dozed off.

this was mylo ig post.

GBGMYLO

SWIPE

LIked by nythebiggest , and 95,000 others
Who you know do it like mylo 🖤

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

4K 49 14
"So you really love me?" "Yk I do ma don't act like det" © NARDOOWICKK PRODUCTIONS
349 4 9
ermmm yeah *cough* the title says it all *sneezes*
69.7K 1.9K 34
Charlotte coleman a badass who doesn't care about the rules or people becomes friends with a group of guys after she found out the one girl she could...
24.3K 205 70
Just some memes i thought were funny