Re:Zero Starting Life in Anot...

By Matiplayerspl

Y/n Itadori is a simple man living with his best friend but what he did not expected is to be send to another... More

Bio
Episode 1: The End of the Beginning and the Beginning of the End (part 1)
Opening
Epsiode 3: For myself
Episode 4: Life Started in Another World from Zero
Episode 5: The Happy Roswaal Manor Family

Episode 2: The End of the Beginning and the Beginning of the End (part 2)

966 35 11
By Matiplayerspl

(3rd pov)

Appa seller: What's the matter, you two? You look like you've seen a ghost.

Y/n/Natsumi: What?

Appa seller: I asked about the appa. The appa! Do you even have money?

Y/n/Natsumi: What?

Appa seller: Don't "What" me! The appa! Are you buying it or not?

Natsumi: Oh... No, like I said, we're broke beyond compare...

Appa seller: The hell? If you're just browsing, then move along. I ran a buisness here. I don't have time for window-shoppers.

As now they're back at the market they check their surroundings as Natsumi looks at the shopping bag as they see thay have everything they buyed before.

Y/n: What's going on? Wasn't it just nighttime a minute ago?

Natsumi: And the wounds on our belly are gone...

(Stop music)

She says as they remember about "Statella".

Natsumi: Oh, right! Statella! Damn it, didn't Puck ask us to take care of her?

Y/n: We have to get back to that shop!

He says as they starts running as they're now running through the alley as y/n sees the thugs again.

Y/n: We don't have time.

He says as he picks up Natsumi as he starts running with her in arms really fast sending thugs back like wind.

Natsumi: Huh?

(A/n Replace Nobara with Natsumi)

As they run now camera switches to the slums as they're at the entrance to the house as Natsumi is throwing.

Y/n: Sorry.

Natsumi: Warn me next time!

She says as now they're at the door.

Natsumi: Don't freak out... Don't freak out, don't freak out.

She says as y/n knocks to the door.

Y/n: Is anyone there?

Natsumi: He did it without hesitation.

She thinks as y/n knocks again repedietly.

Y/n: Someone... Someone's in there, right? Please answer us! Please!

He says as the door opens as giant comes out..

Giant: Shut yer trap!

Giant: You tr yin' to bust down my door when you don't even know the signal or password?

As they see him they have a flashback of his dead body as the giant looks at them.

Natsumi: You're...

He says as now they're inside the house as they're looking around.

Giant: What're you all fidgety for? Are your balls chafin'ya that much?

Y/n: I'm not worried about the position if my privates!

Natsumi: Don't start conversention with potty humor!

Giant: You're already interrupting my evening booze.

He says as he drinks.

Giant: You'll kill me if you start talkin' boring stuff now.

Y/n: Don't drink while the sun's still up. You'll die young. Actually, this is dumb question, but... Have you died recently?

He says Giant starts laughing.

Giant: Well, I admit I'm old man at death's door, but I ain't really died yet.

Natsumi: Okay, then have you seen a girl with silver hair?

Giant: Silver hair? I ain't seen anyone that conspicuous.

Y/n: He doesn't remeber anything. And also the bag we had left somewhere preciously is again with us. Could it be. No, i still need more prove. But if, i'm right. The ability we got in this world, might be dangerous.

He thinks as he looks at Natsumi who's in thoughts too.

Giant: So waht are you doin'here, anyway?

Y/n: Oh... We're looking for an insignia. It belongs to a silver-haired girl who helped us. We don't know why, but it's important to her. I think she said it had a jewel in the center.

Giant: An Insignia with a jewel... Sorry, but I ain't got anything like that.

Natsumi: Are you sure? Try to think! Maybe you're just old and senile?

Giant: If I can't remember it when i'm at my best, with booze in me, the only explonation is that I don't know it. But... I've got someone bringing in some goods later. I'm told it's fine loot. There's a good chance it could be what you're lookin' for.

Y/n: Is the one brining it in a girl named Felt?

Giant: What, you even know who swiped it? Of course, whether you'll be able to afforrd it is another matter.

Natsumi: Ha! It's no use trying to size us up. We're as broke as they come, after all.

Giant: Ain't no use talkin' about it, then.

Y/n: No, there is the option of trading.

Giant: Now that you mention it, you've got some unusual stuff there.

Natsumi: That's right. For example, this is a corn patage snack. It's super tasty!

Giant: That's food?

He says taking chips as he opens them with pop as he tries them.

Giant: I see! What an odd flavor! There would go great with booze!

Natsumi: Right? Right? Hey! Don't just start eating them!

Giant: Well, I dunno what you plan to trade, but you'll have to come back after Felt gets here. Mm, that's good!

He says as camera switches to Natsumi and y/n that are sitting outside.

Y/n: I guess, in any world, there are people with money and people without. It sure is easy to see the difference here.

He says as the girl with blond hair walks to them.

Girl: Hey, what're you doing there? You're in my way.

She say as they look at her and see it's Felt.

Natsumi: Felt.

Felt: You know me?

Y/n: Of course we do! We've been waiting for you!

Felt: What for?

Natsumi: Wait, are you saying you don't remember us?

Felt: Have we met? You know, i'm a busy woman, so unless they leave a huge impression,  i don't remember most people I meet.

Natsumi: I'd say that eas a pretty huge impression... Well, forget that. We want to negotiate for the insignia you have.

Felt: Oh, so that's it, huh? All right, I'll hear you out.

She says as she knocks on the door.

Giant: For a rat...

Felt: Poison.

Giant: For a white whale...

Felt: A harpoon.

Giant: To the noble dragon lord, we are...

Felt: Shitbags.

Y/n: That's pretty clever password.

Felt: Thank.

She says as giant opens the door.

Felt: Sorry to keep you waiting, Old Man Rom. My target was more persisten than I thought. It took a while to shake them.

She says as Rom gives her milk in cup to drink.

Felt: Hey, Old Man Rom, did you water down this milk? It's nasty.

Rom: Hey, I give you something outta the goodness of my heart, and you call it gross?

He says petting her.

Natsumi: You two are closer than I had either hoped or expected. We're feeling left out over here.

Felt: Don't talk like a wuss when you've got a face almost as scary as Old Man Rom's.

Natsumi(with scary impression): People have said many things to me, but you tell me I can compete with this old guy?

Y/n: Calm down, Natsumi. Calm down.

Felt: Okay, I went too far that time, Sorry sis.

Rom: You three aren't in some conspirancy to try to piss me off, are you?

Felt: Right, well, why don't we get down to business? How much will you pay for it?

Y/n: You don't waste time... Before we answer, you do have the insignia, right?

Felt: Of course I do! See?

She says pulling insignia out showing it as Rom takes it to inspect.

Felt: This one's got a jewel in it, so I had to work pretty hard to get it. If you can pay enough to match my effort, we'll both be happy.

Natsumi: We have no money.

Felt: Then we have nothing to discuss!

Y/n: Tsk, tsk, tsk. We don't have money, but We have things worth money.

He says as Natsumi pulls out her phone.

Natsumi: What I have here is a magical device that can stop time for everyone, everywhere... A "cell phone"!

Felt: What's that?

Rom: Never seen one of those before.

Natsumi: Take this! Nine shots per second: Continuous Shot!

He says as he takes pictures of Rom and Felt but also blinding them with light.

Felt: Whoa! Hey! What's that sound?! And that was too bright!

Rom: Are you tr yin' to kill me?! Don't you go makin' light of this old man with dodgy tricks like that!

Natsumi: Now, hold on.

She says showing them picture of them.

Felt: Is this...

Rom: Them's me and Felt's faces. What sort of magic is that?

Natsumi: I told you, it's a mystical item that can freeze a moment in time. With this, you can capture moments in time and store them in here.

Felt: I see! That's amazing!

Rom: Never seen the like. Is that one of the "metia" I've been hearing about lately?

Y/n/Natsumi: Metia?

Rom: It's the name for devices thatet people whose gates aren't open to use magic like real magic users.

Felt: I'm more concerned with the price. What can I get out of this metia?

Rom: Well, it's my first time using a metia, too. But I'd say there's no doubt it'll fetch more than that insignia.

Y/n: Then that settles it! This cell phone for the insignia! Negotations complete!

He says trying to grab insignia but felt grabs it first.

Y/n: Hey!

Felt: Nope. Not yet.

Natsumi: Why not?

Felt: You're  not the only one i'm negotating with for this.

Y/n/Natsumi: Huh?

Felt: Besides, I nabbed this Insignia because I was asked to. My client told me I could get ten holy coins for it.

Natsumi: You already had a deal with the one you stole it for? I don't know what ten holy coins would be worth, but...

Rom: That metia you've got is worth at least twenty holy coins... No, there are probably fanciers out there who'd pay more for a thing like that.

Felt: Really?! That means I can get away with overcharging for it!

Y/n: So, when and where are you meeting your client?

Felt: Don't worry. Negotations will be held here. If a little thing like me dealt with them alone, I'd be sunk if a client decided to bilk me. But with Old Man Rom here, I don't have to worry. Heh.

She says as there's knocking at the door.

Rom: Do they know the password?

Felt: Oh, I didn't mention it. That's probably for me. I'll go check.

She says as she gets up and goes to the door.

Natsumi: You're okay with letting her use you like this?

She says breaking y/n out of his thoughts.

Rom: Well, it ain't like we're total strangers. I've known her a long time, so I'll help her out.

He says grabing a giant club.

Natsumi: You know, even I have to give a wry chuckle at the sight of someone looking like such a barbarian.

Rom: Well, look at where we are. Everyone around here is desperate just to survive. It's common for youngsters to join forces with others in similar situations to keep themselves alive. But Felt ain't cut for that. That's why I gotta look out for her.

Felt: I was right. It was for me. Over here. Care to sit down?

She says as the other person walks inside.

Woman: There seem to be several outsiders here.

Felt: Well, I'd be in trouble if you bliked me. We weaklings have our own brand of smarts.

Woman: I know this older fellow, but who's the young man and girl?

Felt: Those guys are your rivals. They're the other person negotating with me.

She says as y/n and Natsumi look at the woman.

???: Be on your guard and don't die this time, brat.

Y/n: Who said that?

He says as he looks at Natsumi.

Y/n: She didn't heard that weird.

The scene now switches as y/n, Natsumi, Felt and the woman are sitting near table.

Woman: I see. I understand the situation now.

Felt: So that means you two will be bidding against each other. I don't really care who gets insignia, so I'll sell it to the highest bidder.

Woman: I think I like that personality of yours. And how much did this young man and girl bid?

Natsumi: We're putting up this metia.

Y/n: It's a rare and probably the only one of its kind in this world.

He says as Natsumi takes the picture of woman and the showing it to her.

Natsumi: That muscleman tells us it's worth no less than twenty holy coins.

Woman: A metia... As it happens, the client sent me with some extra funds. Just so I'd be prepared to sweeten the deal.

Y/n: The client... So you were asked to fetch it, too?

Woman: That's right. The client is the one who wants it. Would you happen to be in the same buisness?

Natsumi: Being in the same buisness as me would mean they're unemployed!

Felt: So, this unemployed guys has named a price that puts them far in the lead. What price is your master putting on it?

She says as woman brings out coins as Rom counts them.

Rom: Twenty, exactly.

Woman: These are all the holy coins my employer sent with me. Are they not quite enough?

She says as y/n doesn't look that happy.

Rom: You're a man! Don't make that pathetic face! I told you, your metia is worth no less than twenty... As I see it, victory in this deal is leaning towards the pair. Sorry for you and your employer, but you'd better bag up those coins and leave.

He says as from excitment y/n and Natsumi stands up.

Y/n/Natsumi: Yes! Wh-What? What's wrong with a little victory pose? We're psyched!

Felt: No one said anything. Go as crazy as you want. I don't care as long as I get my profit.

Y/n: Uh, sorry, Elsa-san. You'll probably get in trouble, huh?

Elsa: It can't be helped. It was my employer's fault for trying to underpay. Well, this deal has ended in disappoint for me, but I'll be taking my leave now. By the way, what do you intend to do with that insignia?

Y/n: Everything is fine, we just have to not say anything stupid.

Natsumi: Oh, we're going to find its owner and return it to her.

Y/n: Why did you said that!

Elsa: So... You're with them, then.

She says as Felt tackles Natsumi and y/n to the ground.

Natsumi: Wh-What?

Felt: Do you want to die?!

Elsa: Oh, my. You dodged my strike.

She says as she has blade pulled out. As then Rom gets his club as he rushes at Elsa but she jumps on the tables dodging his attacks.

Elsa: This is my first battle to the death with a giant!

Rom: Quiet, little girl! I'll grind you up and feed you to the rats!

He sasy attacking her as she either dodges or blocks it with her blades few times.

Y/n: This is bad!

Felt: Don't worry. There's no way Old Man Rom will lose.

Rom: Take this!

Rom: Damn it!

Felt: Old Man Rom.

Y/n: Why can't i move damit, Move!

Rom: Damn it!

Elsa: I forgot to say...

Rom: I can at least take you with me!

Elsa: I'll return this.

She says placing bottle on the floor.

Felt: You bitch... How dare you?

Elsa: Oh? It seems you have more courage than your friend there. But if you resist, you may very well get hurt.

Y/n: Common body, move. Move! Why i can't move. Am i that scared to move. Damn it!

Felt: Like you don't intend to kill me either way, you psychopath!

Elsa: If you move around, my hands might slip. I'm quite rough at handling blades, you see.

Felt: Sorry you got caught up in this.

Natsumi: We---

She doesn't finish as Felt speeds up at Elsa really fast.

Elsa: Divine protection of wind...

Elsa: How wonderful. I can see you are loved by this world. I envy you!

She says slashing down as she hits Felt killing her as she falls dead.

Elsa: The old man and the girl have fallen, yet you aren't moving. Have you given up?

Natsumi: D-Damn it...

She says as she stand as y/n does that too.

Elsa: Ah, you finally stood up. It's less fun since you took so long, but still, not bad.

Narrator: At that moment y/n's fear was replaced with something else.

Rage.

As Elsa says that y/n fist glows in red flames as he walks towards Elsa.

As with that he sends her back as then Natsumi tries to attack her to but she blocks her attack and counters it.

Y/n: Natsumi!

Elsa: But it's no use. I can see you're a novice, and your movements are rough. You have no divine protections or techiniques. I had hoped to squeeze wisdom out of you, but you lack that, too. While you just discoverd your power and you don't know how to completely use it.

Y/n: Shut up! We do have our pride! After you've put us through all this...

Elsa: I do acknowledge that you have extraoridnary determination. If only you could have done that sooner, things might have gone diffrently for these two.

She says as they have a flashback of precious time they were here as their eyes widen.

Elsa: I think It's time to end this. I'll send you to meet the angels.

She says as Natsumi and y/n take stances as Elsa rushes at them she swings her blade as they dodge it and y/n kicks her three times.

Elsa: Ah... I certainly felt that one.

She says as they look down they see they have been cut in the stomach.

Elsa: Are you suprised? I opened up your bellys when we passed by one another. This is the one thing I excel at.

She says as they both fall to the ground while Elsa walks to y/n.

Elsa: As I thought... Your guts have such a lovely color!

Y/n: It hurts... It hurts... It hurts... It hurts...

Natsumi: Y/n... It hurts...

Elsa: Does it hurt? Are you suffering? In pain? Sad? Do you want to die?

Y/n: Die? Am I dead? Am I still alive? When will I die? When will I die?

Elsa: Slowly, slowly, slowly, slowly...

Natsumi: I'm scared... I'm scared... I'm scared.

Elsa: Yes, you're slowly losing body heat...

Y/n/Natsumi: I'm gonna die! I'm gonna die! I'm gonna die! I'm gonna die!

Elsa: You're slowly growing cold...

Y/n/Natsumi: Oh... I'm dead.

The camera now switches as now they're standing at the appa stand again

Appa seller: What's the matter? You both look like you've seen a ghost. You two? You okay?

He ask as y/n looks around then at himself and then at Natsumi.

Y/n: It is like i though. So this is our power... It's horrible.

Natsumi: I have no idea what's going on anymore...

She says as she looses counciousnes.

Y/n: Natsumi!

He yells as it turn black as now Natsumi is resting on staircase as she's splashed with water waking her up.

Appa seller: Are you all right, girl? Here, forgot about the money. Just take these.

He says giving her appa.

As y/n looks around he spots "Satella" walking by as he goes to Natsumi.

Y/n: Thanks for the help. I'll repay you someday.

Appa seller: No problem.

Y/n: Common Natsumi. Let's go.

Natsumi: Yeah.

She says as y/n help her stand up as they're now in the back alley.

Y/n: I figure it out.

Natsumi: About what.

Y/n: I figure out our power we got when we were teleported.

To be continue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 89 13
This story is probably a unique one. I won't spoil it until you guys decided to read it. LOL
9.6K 225 16
Warning!- death, blood, smut, cursing, faking a death, teen pregnancy being stalked, reader is being a slave to Sukuna, ect "Let's say, their love w...
50.4K 1.7K 16
You're Yuji Itadori's girlfriend when he injests Sukuna's finger and becomes cursed. Sometimes, when you're alone with him, it's like he becomes poss...
107K 2.1K 14
Everyone considers you as one of the two strongest sorcerers equivalent to Gojo Satoru, your partner, colleague, and best friend. You take charge of...