๐•๐•’๐•Ÿ๐••๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– โ„๐•’๐•ซ๐•“๐•š๐•Ÿ โ„...

By MOODYcrybabyyyy

yandere hazbin hotel characters x (gn) reader I dont support or encourage any of these behaviors, if you gen... More

Requests and rules and stuff โ™กโ—‡
Introโ™ก part 1
Intro part 2 โ™ก
intro part 3 (final)
โ™กThey get jealous โ™ก
โ™กWould you love me if i was a wormโ™ก
โ™กthey see you in the real world โ™ก
โ™กyou ask for something ft. Adam and Luteโ™ก

โ™ก You give them the cold shoulder โ™ก

1.2K 26 25
By MOODYcrybabyyyy

☆I'm suddenly really inspired to write for this book specifically.☆

♡ you're giving them the cold shoulder instead of fighting back. It's not like you developed Stockholm syndrome. You're just tired. So you just say nothing at all.♡

Charlie:  She's literally begs you to talk to her.
♡ she has a mini tantrum.

♡ instead of getting mad at you, she just gets mad at herself, but she is also trying to convince you that she does what she does because she loves you. I mean, she believes it.

♡"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, it's because I love you, okay??"

♡You're not sure if she did it on purpose or not, but she successfully manipulated you into talking to her again. Out of pity

Angel dust:  he's going to annoy the hell out of you until you talk to him again.
♡ He's extremely offended at first but decided to use it as a way to do whatever he wants to you.

♡ He's going to make the best out of the situation and basically says or does anything to your expense.

♡ you either let him have his fun or you try to stop it, Argo giving him the attention he wants. Win-win for him
Lose -lose for you.

Alastor: OH my lord. He confuses you being cold toward him as obedience.

♡ well, at least at first he does, he likes that you're not talking back or fighting back.

♡He'd definitely praise you and start treating you all nice

♡ if you don't stop ignoring him after that, then He'd start catching on

♡ He'd ask you something in a non- rhetorical way, and he'll give you a chance to respond he'll go...
" Tsk tsk tsk just when I thought you were behaving."

♡He'd be a little disappointed, but he doesn't let it get to him

♡ he'll literally double down and ignore YOU. Letting you starve and go thirsty and cold unless you talk to him.

♡you'll eventually give in, you have to if you want to live. You know he wasn't bluffing.

Lute:  it actually doesn't affect her that much.
♡ of course, she's a little upset, but as long as you're behaving, she doesn't mind it that much.

♡ unless it lasts too long. She'll begin to grow insecure and angry.

♡ I would come to the point where she's desperate for you to speak. She really misses your voice.

♡ " I do SO much for you, and THIS is what I get?"

Adam: Similar to Lute and Alastor, he wouldn't care at first.
♡ He'd talk and talk and talk, and yap and yap.

♡ then he would  realize and start to act petty.

♡" Fine be like then I don't care. Bitch."

Lucifer:
♡ He'd be absolutely heartbroken.
♡ He'd start to distance himself from you and genuinely start questioning his actions.
♡ his depression would get extremely worse.
♡ out of everyone using the cold shoulder on this man actually might get you set free.

♡ He'd eventually start talking to you and assuming your responses. This man is lonely.
" Hey [y/n], do you think these boots make me look taller?"

            "..............."

" Yeah. I was thinking that too."

Vox:  He'd notice it immediately.
♡ He's very dependent on what you think of him.
♡ He would definitely pretend he doesn't care, but he would subtly start being more and more aggressive until he straight up starts shaming and degrading you.

Valentino: Uh, oh.
♡ this man is so astronomically angry at you
♡ He'd slam you to the ground and would start degrading you. Saying you aren't anything without him until you finally break and give in.

Velvette:
♡ it would honestly take her a bit to take the hint. And then she'd be offended when she realizes what you're doing.
♡ " Ugh, I see what you're doing. Do you think you're clever? Well, this isn't gonna get you anywhere, babe."
She'd give that energy right back until you stopped.
♡ " Are you finally done being a little  piss baby?"

☆ SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG GUYS!!
Remember to vote request follow and stuff ☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.2K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
453K 30.7K 46
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
135K 6.2K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
440K 11K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ...