𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘...

By somaacharya

Poseidon and Athena have always rivalled with each other for the fame name in the vast world of business. So... More

𓆩♡𓆪𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𓆩♡𓆪
Ch 1 : Snow at Times Square
Ch 2: Meeting the Crew

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞

98 18 22
By somaacharya

Hey people!
This is my second fanfiction. My first fanfiction was a Dramione one, called 'Roommates'.Go and check it out if you still haven't.
I did learn a few things from my first ff , but still not enough to be called a professional. So there may be a few grammatical and expression errors here and there. But bear with me, for the sake of Percabeth.
I won't really upload face claims for the characters of this book, because one of the good things about reading books, is widening your imaginative power. So why not for Wattpad books too?
Last but not least, all of these characters belong to Rick Riordan, the magnificent writer of the Percy Jackson books.
Okay I won't bug you anymore with long speeches.

Feel free to comment, vote and add to your library. As I have always said, I live for Wattpad comments. Have fun!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 14.6K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
134K 7.9K 94
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
62.6K 1.7K 33
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, Victoria Perez goes to the love island villa to find love.
203K 12.4K 26
"i accidentally dropped four true love's arrows on earth which hit the mikaelson brothers. oops." IN WHICH Cupid accidentally shoots four arrows of t...