What. The. Fuck. (Aka a perso...

Por IDKapplesoccer

A person dies and wakes up in Sakura's body. The problem? They never watched the show. Follow the new Sakura'... Más

A New World
Becoming a Ninja
New Teammates
Pass or Fail: Survival Test
A Dangerous Mission! Journey to the Land of Waves
The Assassin of the Mist
The Oath of Pain
Kakashi the Sharingan Warrior
The Forest of Chakra
The Land Where a Hero Once Lived
Helping out the Poor
Battle on the Bridge! Zabuza Returns!
The Number One Hyperactive, Knucklehead Ninja Joins the Fight!
Zero Visibility: the Sharingan Shatters
The Weapons Known as Shinobi
The Demon In the Snow

Haku's Secret Jutsu: Crystal Ice Mirrors

258 12 0
Por IDKapplesoccer

Tazuna's house

"Inari! Give me a hand. Inari?! I'll be right there." Tsunami yelled as two men walked up to her door. They both had swords. One with grey hair and a beanie. The other with a tattoo and eyepatch.

Bridge

Fog started to cover the bridge making it hard to see. 'This mist...' "Sasuke! Sakura! They're coming!" Kakashi said and the two of you quickly pulled out a Kuni. 'I knew he was still alive. Making an appearance so soon, eh...' A cold sweat form on your back. You were scared.
"Sorry to have kept you waiting, Kakashi. I see you've got those brats with you as always. He's still trembling. Poor thing." Zabuza said referring to Sasuke whose hand was shaking. Zabuza's clones suddenly surrounded the four of you and Sasuke smirked confusing the clone in front of him. "I'm trembling with... excitement." "Do it, Sasuke." Kakashi smiled. Zabuza prepared to swing his sword but Sasuke quickly killed all of the clones. 'I can see it!' "Well-well. So he could see the Water Clones, eh. That brat's grown quite a bit." The real Zabuza and Haku stepped forward. "This means a rival has emerged, Haku." "So it seems."

With Naruto

Naruto was running through the forest, jumping tree to tree. "Darn it! I'm totally late!"

On the bridge

"Well, well... It seems my prediction was right on the money." Kakashi said. "Prediction?" Tazuna asked. "That little mask..." "I knew it... Hehe!" Sasuke said and you nodded in agreement. "So the Elite Shinobi of the Hidden Mist thing was a bald-face lie!" Tazuna said. "No matter how you look at him, he's gotta be a comrade of Zabuza. Standing together with him and all... I hate brats who think they're so cool." Kakashi said. "I'll do it." Sasuke said. "Huh?" "With his bad acting... I hate brats who think they're so cool!" "I see... good luck then Sasuke!"

"He's an impressive youth." "Hm." "Even though those Water Clones have only 1/10th the strength of their original... to think he went that far." Haku said. "However, you made the pre-emptive move. Go!" Zabuza told Haku. "Right." Haku started to spin his body, resembling a tornado, while he made his way to Sasuke. "What?!" Sasuke quickly put both his arms in front of him, Kuni facing Haku.

Tazuna's house

The two men cut down the wall of Tazuna's house. "Are you Tazuna's daughter? Sorry, but you're coming with us."

Inari was washing his hands when he heard Tsunami scream.

Tsunami droped the plate that she was cleaning and was on the floor covering her head with her hands. "Mom!" Inari ran into the room. "Don't come out! Get out of here, quick!" "What's with you, brat?! Shall we take him too?" The guy with an eyepatch asked. "One hostage is fine." 'Hostage...?!' Inari thought scared. "Then... Shall we kill him?" The eyepatch guy started to unsheathe his sword. "Wait!" The two man turned to her. "If you lay a hand on that child... I'll bite off my tongue and kill myself!" Tsunami yelled scaring Inari even more. "You want a hostage, right?" The man with grey hair smirked while the one eyed man sheathed his sword.

"Thank your mom, kid." The grey haired man said while Inari fell to the floor crying. "Oh, man... It's not enough..." "Knock it off. You just tried out your sword earlier. Forget it already and let's take the woman." The grey haired man said before grabing Tsunami and tying her hands behind her back with rope. "Mom, I'm sorry... I'm so sorry!" The three of them started to walk out. "I'm weak, so I can't protect you... I don't want to die... I'm scared!" Inari said before remebering what Naruto and you had said to him. "You crybaby... So you're just gonna cry all day like the lead in a tragedy? An idiot like you can just cry forever! You crybaby!" "Naruto knows the true meaning of strong... like your father." He then remebered what he father said to him. "For the things I truly hold dear to myself... I protect them until the end with both these arms, even if it looks like I might lose my life!" Inari started to rub his eyes free tears as he had flashbacks of his family and team 7. "Can I... can I also become strong...?" He then stood up. "Dad!"

The two guys and Tsunami were walking away from the house when the stop as the eyepatch man said "Looking at that beautiful skin of yours makes me want to cut you." The man with grey hair pulled on the rope. "Hey... walk faster." "Wait!" Inari yelled. "Inari!" Tsunami yelled in concern. "What? It's just the kid from before." The eyepatch man said. "Get... get away from my mom!" Inari yelled before sprinting at the two men. "Man... This brat's hopless." "Let's do it!" The grey haired said and they both started to pull out their swords. Panicking Tsunami quickly said "If you do that, I'll bite off my tongue and-" But before she could finish the man the grey haired man knocked her out saying "Shut up. Go to sleep." "I...na...ri." They both then fully pulled out their swords.

Bridge

Sasuke was blocking Haku's senbon with a Kunai. "Well, well... He can see that speed, eh..." Zabuza said. "Sakura, surround Tazuna and don't move away from me. Let Sasuke handle him!" Kakashi said and you moved closer to Tazuna. "Ok." Sasuke and Haku kept at it until Sasuke managed to trap Haku's senbon between his Kuni's. "I don't want to have to kill you... I'd like for you to back down." "Nonsense..." Sasuke replied with a smile. "I knew it... But you won't be able to keep up with my speed. Also, i've already made two pre-emptive moves." "Two pre-emptive moves?" "The first one is the scattered water. And the second one was blocking one of your hands. Therefore, you'll just be able to defend my attack..." Haku said before raising up his free hand and making a hans sign. 'What?! With one hand, he's...?!' Sasuke thought panicking as Haku started forming a jutsu. 'A one-handed Sign? I've never seen such a thing before...' Kakashi thought, sweating a little bit.

Haku finished his hand sign's saying "Hidden Jutsy: Athousend Needles of Death!" Haku then lifted up his foot and stomped on the ground making the water around therm rise up. "So he doesn't want to kill him... eh. I wonder if that's how he really feels." Zabuza thought out loud as the water suronding Haku and Sasuke turned into needles. 'Remember... that training!' Sasuke thought of when he first tried tree climbing. 'Build up Chakra at on burst...' Sasuke thought while forming a hand sign. as the water needles then came at him.

Tazuna's house

The two man had swung at Inari but he had switched with wood making them cut the wood instead. "The Substitution Jutsu...?!" Grey hair said shocked. "The woman... Hmm?" Eyepatch guy looked around confused as he didn't see Tsunami's body. "Sorry I was late." Naruto said. They both looked in Naruto's direction and saw him gently laying down Tsunami while holding Inari. "Hero's usually appear on the scene late, so..." "Naruto!" Inari yelled, happy to have been saved.Naruto put him down. "Inari, you did well!" "Huh." "Thanks to you distracting them, I was able to save your mom." "Naruto... how did you know that those samurai were here?"

"In the forest, there was a boar that had been cut-up with a sword. Other than that. there were trees with lots of cuts. They headed in the direction of your house... so I got worried." "I see." Inari was amazed. "Well... If it isn't the no-good Ninja that Tazuna hired..." Eyepatch man spoke looking annoyed. "Let's do it..." "Yeah..." They both then started to run at Naruto. "Here they come!" Inari yelled. Naruto then pulled out two shuriken's and threw them at the two man who simply blocked them with their swords.

"Hah! Something like that won't work!" Naruto then turned to them and smiled. "Fools." "Prepare yourself!" The eyepatch man yelled before two of Naruto's clones came up behind them and kicked them in their face knocking them both out. The clones then disapeared. "W-Wow!" "It's done!" "Naruto, you're just like...a Ninja!" "You fool. I was a Ninja to start with!" Naruto said as they both started smiling and laughing.

Bridge

'Build up Chakra at one burst... to the feet!' Sasuke thought as the water Senbon's rained down on him and Haku quickly jumped back. "He vanished..." Haku muttered before looking up and seeing Sasuke in the air. Haku jumped back as Sasuke threw Shuriken's at him. When he stopped Sasuke appeared behind him saying "You're surprisingly stupid... From here on... you'll only defend my attack!" They both then continued to fight before Sasuke managed to kick him back to Zabuza. "To think Haku would lose in speed..." Zabuza muttered in shock. "It seems that i'm faster than you..." Sasuke said. "I can't have you mocking our team, calling them brats... He may not look it, but Sasuke is the number one rookie of our Village Hidden in the leaves. And Sakura is our sharpest... And the other one is the number one hyperactive, knucklehead Ninja, Uzamaki Naruto." Kakashi said.

With Naruto

Naruto sneezed. "You have a cold?" Inari asked "I'm okay. Anyway... Sorry about yesterday, Inari." Naruto said as the two guys were tied up and gagged in the backround. "Huh?" "Branding you a crybaby... Forget I ever said that." Naruto then started to rub Inari's head. "You're strong!" Inari started to cry at Naruto's words. "Dang it! I...decided never to cry again, but... Now you'll laugh at me again and call me a crybaby." "What're you saying...?! It's okay...when you're happy." Naruto said smiling at Inari. "It's okay to cry when your happy!" "Naruto..." Inari started to cry a little bit more as Naruto turned away from him. "Now then. I can leave the rest to you, right?" "Yeah..." "Okay, i'm going to hop over to the bridge for a bit. Man, it's tough being a hero!" Naruto said as he started to run away. "That's for sure!" Inari yelled.

With everyone else

Zabuza chuckled. "Haku, do you know what this means? At this rate, you'll be defeated by your intended victim..." "Yes..." Haku said as Chakra started to flow out of his body. "What...?" Sasuke said. "It's unfortunate..." Haku said. "Is this... cold air...?" Haku raised up his hands and formed a hand sign as ice mirrors started to form around Sasuke. "Hidden Jutsu!" More ice started to form and Zabuza smirked under his mask. Sasuke looked around in shock. "Crystal Ice Mirrors!" "What is it? What's that Jutsu?" Kakashi asked. Haku then walked in one of the mirrors as images of him start to appear in every mirror. "Are these... mirrors?! What...in the world...?!" Sasuke said. "Darn it!" Kakashi said as he ran towards the ice only for his path to be blocked by Zabuza. "I'm your opponet, aren't I? Since that Jutsu has appeared... he's done for." Zabuza said.

"Now then... I'll start. I shall show you... my true speed!" Haku said before pulling out senbods. Senbon's started to hit Sasuke from different directions. "Sasuke!" Kakashi yelled. Sasuke kept getting hit from all around him and his kunai ended up getting knocked out of his hand. "Sasuke here!" You yelled as you threw a Kuni to him. Haku then reached his hand out from one of the mirrors and grabed it only for it to blow up, breaking the cheek part of his mask, as two other kunai flew pased him and Sasuke caught them. "Thanks! Sakura!" Sasuke yelled as he started to block the Senbon's.

"Don't worry Sasuke! I'll find a way to get you out!" "Hah! Like a little girl like you could deffeat Haku's ice mirrors!" Zabuza yelled. "Shut up! You dress like a cow!" You yelled back shocking him. "Tch... After I kill that old man your next!" Zabuza yelled angerly at you while you only responded by sticking your tounge out at him. "Sakura! Don't provoke him!" Kakashi yelled. Tazuna bent down to whisper in your ear and said "Is it really wise to provoke him?" "Probably not."

You say with a shrug making his sweat drop. "If you make a move, i'll kill those two!" Zabuza told Kakashi as Haku continued to hit Sasuke with Senbon's. He managed to knock one of the Kuni's you gave Sasuke out of his hand. 'Tch. I can't just do the same thing again and Sasuke is getting pumbeld right now.' You thought angerly as Sasuke lost the other kunai leaving him defenseless.

A kunai then flew towards Sasuke and Haku reached out and grabed it only for a shurikin to hit him in the face knocking him out of the mirror. Haku sat up as a person appeared in a puff of smoke. 'It's that idiot... that showoff...' Sasuke thought. "The number one hyperactive knucklehead ninja..." Haku muttered. "Uzumaki Naruto is finally here!" Naruto yelled while making a hand sign.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

308 1 5
Contains a guide to ppl who never watched Naruto!! first book: Word count: 3319 words. Warning! If you don't like overpowered, prodigious Naruto, th...
66.9K 3K 21
[𝕀𝕟 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕔𝕙 𝕃𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕊𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕣𝕒 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕗𝕦𝕟- 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕩𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕪. 𝕆𝕔 𝕩...
6.5K 300 11
This is a story of a random guy (I don't give identity to someone that will be reincarnated because is useless) who get reincarnated as a girl in the...
20.2K 735 16
A young woman from the 21th century dies on a tragedic accident while going home. The world she once knew was slowly disappearing on sight. When her...