not the only sun breathing us...

By LivingDoesntMatter

A 17 year old teen, (Y/N) is just done hosting a 12th grader Centenary celebration with his class. As he was... More

Prologue
#1 Sun Breathing? As In, The One I Demons Slayer?
#2 Who Knew Training Sun Breathing Will Be So Hard

Info

125 1 9
By LivingDoesntMatter

(Y/N)

Pronouns:he/him

Looks after reincarnating into demon slayer universe:

Breathing style:Sun breathing (don't worry, he ain't gonna be immediately op)

Best friend:(later on) Giyuu

Harem: (it will form as the story progresses)

Mitsuri (obviously 🙄)

Shinobu (also pretty self-explanatory)

Spider mother (I'll make this work, you'll see)

(unsure if it'll work but...) let's add in Daki

Susamaru (I'll make it work PT.2)

And lastly (for now prolly) Tamayo (BE AWARE, YUSHIRO AND (Y/N) GONNA SQUARE UP)

The only reason why I ain't adding no Nezuko, Aoi or Kanao is because they're underaged, and (Y/N) at the beginning of the main story will be 18 years old, and I don't concent to that... Also I CAN make a few characters female if you want it, also I wanted to add Tengen's wives... But remembered that they're TENGEN'S wives. And lastly, I didn't want to change the original story too much by making Kanae alive, but if you want it, I'll make it happen..

AND NO, I'M NOT ADDING FEMALE MUZAN INTO THIS.

Anyways, have a nice day and stay tuned...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 539 37
Long before time had a name, the first spinjitzu master created Ninjago, using four elemental weapons, but when he passed a dark presence sought out...
124K 25.6K 77
Arc(9)-Arc(14)+Real World+Extra အာဏာရှင်ကုန်းvsနတ်ဘုရားရှို့
75K 2.7K 23
Leila always believed that she was cursed to be born as one of the Lambordi. Her brothers were scary and they hated her. Thus, she always tried to st...
2.4M 51.5K 36
A socially awkward teenager with a love for weapons must work with her ex-family in order to solve the mystery of her mother's death. ** After the u...