๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐Œ๐„ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐! สณโฑแถœแต’...

By LOVEOFJUDESLIFE

๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐Œ๐„ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐ โœฎโ‹†ห™ ๐’‚ ๐’“๐’Š๐’„๐’ ๐’๐’†๐’˜๐’Š๐’” ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’‡๐’Š๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ! ยฐแกฃ๐ญฉ . ยฐ . โ"i was wondering, can yo... More

๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐Œ๐„ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐!
'๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™
'๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿš
'๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ›
'๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ
'๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿž
'๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŸ

'๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿœ

331 16 24
By LOVEOFJUDESLIFE

༘⋆₊˚⊹ᰔ

𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒, things seemed to be going a little bit too well for vanessa, her and rico hadn't argued in a while, her grades were flourishing and elena was becoming one of her best friends. everything seemed a little too perfect.

she was now currently sat on her bed staring at the ceiling, since she had done all of her homework and had nothing to study since her exams were over. vanessa wasn't really used to the feeling of not having any work to do and she called the one person she knew would be able to entertain her since elena had told her she would be going out.

INCOMING CALL FROM V.....

rico sighed as he looked down at his phone as a wave of guilt washed over him. he was seated at a dinner table with his girlfriend's new best friend.

"who's calling?" elena asked looking up at the boy. if rico was being honest, when elena told him she wanted to hang out he thought she meant with vanessa and jarell since jarell had been going on and on about how he thought elena was cute. he never would have thought she wanted to hang out with just him.

"vanessa."

"oh."

"look lena we had a great time, but-"

"rico, relax."

"i can't relax, i just ignored my girlfriend's call because i don't want her to think there's something going on between us."

"well she's already going to be mad that you ignored her call, so why not just stay a little longer."

"elena."

"rico?"

"ten more minutes and then i'm going home."

"that's fine."

༘⋆₊˚⊹ᰔ

vanessa sighed as she called rico a third time but she was met with his voicemail yet again. she decided she was going to have fun tonight even if rico wasn't answering, so she decided to call maiya.

INCOMING CALL FROM NESSA....

"hey nessa."

"hey maiya."

"what's up."

"are you busy right now?"

"uh no, not really."

"do you want to go out?"

"is that even a question?"

"where should we go though?"

"don't worry about that, i'll come pick you up from rory's in 30."

"alright, see you."

"bye darling."

vanessa got up from her bed with haste as she rushed out her room making sure to grab her jacket. as she made her way out of her dorm, she bumped into her roommate. 

"hey lena." 

"hey v."

"where did you go."

"i was out with a friend."

"ouu, is it a special friend."

"maybe."

"i'm going out now, but when i get back tell me all about it."

"alright."

༘⋆₊˚⊹ᰔ

maiya had taken vanessa to one of her friend's house parties. maiya just happened to forget who's party it was and who exactly would be there.

"s, who's party is this." vanessa said as her eyes wandered around the house in awe.

"you know my friend, phoebe right?"

"david beckham's daughter!"

"yeah her."

"no way you brought me to david beckham's daughter's party."

"you said you wanted to go out."

"i'm not prepared to be in this kind of setting."

"relax, it'll be fine."

"i'm sure everyone here is famous."

"you're not famous."

"everyone except me!"

"hey maiya." 

"hey pheebs, this is nessa."

"hey nessa, how are you, i'm phoebe."

"nice to meet you phoebe."

"nice to meet you too nessa."

"so nessa, do you drink?"

vanessa looked over at maiya who smiled at her before she answered for the nervous girl

"yes she does."

༘⋆₊˚⊹ᰔ

rico had now returned home and had been calling vanessa nonstop but she hadn't answered a single one of his calls.he was beginning to worry and against his better judgement decided to call elena.

"hey lena."

"hey, miss me already?"

"no, i just can't get through to v, is she with you?"

"no she's not here, she left when i got back."

"oh did she tell you where she was going?"

"uh no, she didn't"

"ok thanks for the help i guess."

"you're welcome, you know you can call me any-"

before elena could finish her sentence rico had cut the call, and was already dialing rory's number. 

"hey rico"

"hey rory, is v there?"

"uh no."

"do you know where she is?"

"maiya came to pick her up like 2 hours ago, said they were going to a party."

"did they say who's party?"

"no she didn't."

"oh ok."

"is everything alright."

"yeah, she just wasn't picking up my calls."

"oh alright."

as rico hung up the call, he was beginning to grow increasingly worried. vanessa at a party? she never went to parties, it was so out of character for her, she was always either doing work or finding ways to give herself more work. 

his phone soon began to vibrate rapidly beside him and as he opened the app which seemed to be generating this noise he knew he was a dead man.

tsbr has shared photos!

⊹₊ ⋆

⊹₊ ⋆

‪‪❤︎‬ liked by elenaklein, erlinghaaland, footballgossippage & 800,000 others!

tsbr:  Footballer Rico Lewis seen leaving restaurant with model Elena Klein! Does this mean trouble between him and girlfriend Vanessa Keating?

load 1,602 comments!

maiyaguardiola: hell no

mariaguardiola: rico when i catch you rico
-amaraarnolddd: istg i'm knocking a nigga out tn

erlinghaaland: bruh

user569: so bro misses chances on and off the pitch?
-julianalvarez: not the time but this cracked me up

jarellquansah: bro was meant to be my wingman

user7: oh lord

user09876: rare lewis L
- user9uyt: nah common rico W
- user567: bro's scoring on and off the pitch
- user876: blud cheated on his girl and you're calling that scoring?
- user34599: don't hate the player hate the game

jobebellingham: silly boy
-judebellingham: stupid*

aurorakeating: good for nothing little liar
-user457: nah rico's in trouble now😭😭
-user546099: the way i would start crying if rory ever got mad at me

user4567: so what im hearing is that vanessa is now single?
-user4442: @milesbrown i ship you two
-user45679: I SEE IT
-user5678: MILES AND V WOULD EAT SO HARD
-usernamebae77:  HE'S SM BETTER THAN RICO
-userrrr9923: ntm on my man now
-user3345: your man is a cheater...

load more comments!

༘⋆₊˚⊹ᰔ

𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐎 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒, he went straight to vanessa's contact and tried to call her once more and possibly explain himself.

"hey rico, you've called me like 5 times is everything okay?"

"uh not really."

"what's wrong love?"

"have you been on instagram in the last hour?"

"no, i'm at a party, crazy right? i know well maiya just brought me here so i decided why not have some fun for once you know"

"yeah that's great, uh i have something to tell you."

"alright what's wrong baby?"

"are you ok?" 

"why wouldn't i be?"

"you sound a bit too happy."

"i've just had a few drinks but i'm good."

"uh alright, just don't take too much."

"mkay, so what did you want to tell me?

"i uh, so elena asked me to hang out and i thought she meant with you and jarell."

"okay."

"and then i got there and it was just her."

"oh."

"yeah and she basically kept acting weird but i kept bringing you up everytime she started acting off."

"acting off how?"

"like flirting with me."

"oh."

"yeah but i shut her down everytime."

"okay."

"and there are some pictures of instagram that make it look like what it isn't but i promise you v, i would never do that to you."

"it's fine, rico."

"are you sure?"

"yeah, we'll talk in the morning."

𝒂 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒅𝒂𝒎𝒊!

hey lovers

so this is kind of short but longer than the other one, i honestly have no idea if i like this but oh well...

i'm starting to feel bad about what's about to happen because i lowkey love rico and nessa but that's life!

also don't get mad at me for what's coming because they were meant to break up in the first chapter....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 398 13
โ˜„๏ธŽ fem oc x phil foden ๐Ÿฉถ ยฉ 1-800-NEYMAR
15.5K 234 26
"long days, longer nights you keep startin' fights, think you always right."
31.8K 424 43
hi guys basically this is like my first story to do in my spare time for fun and stuff and so far i am managing to post every day or every 2 days but...