๐—•๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ž๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐˜‡ ๐—ถ๐—บ๏ฟฝ...

By daddykaulitz

๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—›- ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ท๐˜€ ๐—•๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ž๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐˜‡ ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฐ ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—น... More

๐—ง๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ
๐—ฆ๐—›๐—ฌ
๐—œ๐—ก๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ชยน
๐—œ๐—ก๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ชยฒ
๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—งยน
๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—งยฒ
๐—–๐—›๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— ๐—”๐—ฆยน
๐—–๐—›๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— ๐—”๐—ฆยฒ
๐—•๐—”๐—ž๐—œ๐—ก๐—š
๐—œ๐—–๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ž๐—”๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—š
๐—•๐—ฆ๐—™
๐—ง๐—ข๐— '๐—ฆ ๐—•๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ
๐—•๐—”๐—ฅ
๐—š๐—จ๐—ก
๐—•๐—”๐—•๐—ฌ ๐—•๐—จ๐— ๐—ฃ
๐—™๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—ช๐—›๐—˜๐—˜๐—Ÿ
๐—ก๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง๐— ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—˜
๐——๐—ฅ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ž
๐—ฉ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜'๐—ฆ
๐—š๐—›๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—›๐—จ๐—ก๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—š
๐— ๐—˜๐—˜๐—ง & ๐—š๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜๐—ง
๐—•๐—˜๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ฌ๐—”๐—Ÿยน
๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—˜
๐—–๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ช๐——
๐—–๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ญ๐—ฌ ๐—˜๐—ซยน
๐—–๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ญ๐—ฌ ๐—˜๐—ซยฒ
๐—–๐—ข๐—ก๐—–๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ง
๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ง๐—˜๐—ก๐——ยน
๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ง๐—˜๐—ก๐——ยฒ
๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ง๐—˜๐—ก๐——ยณ
๐—จ๐—ก๐—›๐—˜๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—ง๐—›๐—ฌ
๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—–๐—œ๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐— ๐—˜๐——๐—œ๐—”ยน
๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—–๐—œ๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐— ๐—˜๐——๐—œ๐—”ยฒ
๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—–๐—œ๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐— ๐—˜๐——๐—œ๐—”ยณ
๐—ž๐—œ๐——๐—ก๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐——ยน
๐—ž๐—œ๐——๐—ก๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐——ยฒ
๐—ฌ/๐—ก (๐—•๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ'๐—ฆ ๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก)
๐—–๐—Ÿ๐—จ๐—•
๐—ฃ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ž
๐—ช๐—˜๐—ง ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐— 
๐—๐—˜๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—ฌ
๐— ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—–๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—”๐—š๐—˜
๐—จ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ซ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—–๐—ง๐—˜๐——
๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—›๐—˜๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐—”๐—Ÿ
๐—–๐—›๐—˜๐—”๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅยน
๐—–๐—›๐—˜๐—”๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅยฒ
๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—ข๐—Ÿ

๐—•๐—˜๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ฌ๐—”๐—Ÿยฒ

468 14 7
By daddykaulitz

After everything that happened with the band, I've seemed to forgot about it until I saw edits on Tiktok about Heidi joining the band and the amount of people who didn't like the idea of it.

I've moved on and joined a new band which people accepted and others who begged me to join TH again. I didn't wanna join the band again because I've found other friends who actually care about me. Although, I do miss my old friends.

I've been keeping contact with Gustav and he's literally my other half! I love him so much and I'm grateful that I was at least able to keep him in my life.
I have attended some of their concerts just for Gustav and literally bawled my eyes out 'cause I'm so proud of him!
I had to ignore all the Fans that recognized me. I didn't want either of their attention coming to me. I wanted them to Focus on the fans around the whole stadium.

𝗙𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗗-͟͟͞☆

I was recently invited to The Grammy awards ceremony with my band. I was excited because the last time I attended was with my old band. I couldn't wait to share this with my friends!

We were all so excited and didn't know how to react. We could possibly win but I highly doubt that since we're in the present. Not the past. The present has Taylor Swift, Lana Del Rey/Ray,
(Idk How it is, sorry!) Kanye West, and all those other famous people.
Back in the 2000s were Tokio Hotel, Deftones, The Cure, Metallica, and more.

I didn't really care If we win or not, as long as I get to go.

I knew I had to wear something memorable and dress nice. I wore a dress that hugged my body perfectly and had professionals do my makeup and hair since I can't..I need to look good for tonight.

After we were all dressed, we drove to the (Idk what its called.) in a tour bus.
We all stepped out and walked on the red carpet with paparazzi snapping photos. Mateo stopped to sign Some Fans posters which was really kind of him. Most of us ignore them all.

We stepped into the building and were met with many mor famous people. It was a lot different from what I remember. I then saw..Ariana Grande?!
I had to get a photo even though she doesn't know who I am.
(Idk Ariana Grande.)

We walked the red carpet and my smile slowly faded away when I saw Tokio Hotel from a distance looking in my direction. My smile immediately came back when I saw Gustav waving and smiling at me. I smiled back and waved, dumping the photos and My band to meet him.

"Y/nnn!!" He said, hugging me tightly.
-"Gustav!" I smiled widely, hugging him tightly.

"You look so nice!" I say, examining his outfit. He was wearing a suit and looked so handsome!
-"Thank You! You know my wife had to make me wear this..She said I have to look nice for tonight 'cause it's very special." He explained and I laughed softly.
-"I'm glad she got you lookin' good. I don't even wanna know what you would've been wearing if she didn't help you out." I say, making him roll his eyes.
-"Anyways, you?! Who got you dressed up like this? You look fabulous!" He smiled.

"Thank You! I didn't think The dress looked nice on me but now that You've complimented it, I feel great! The makeup and hair were done by professionals!" I said, twirling for him.
-"You look nice, Y/n!" He clapped and My band came, greeting him.

"Oh, This is Mateo, Nick, and Elise!"
I introduced them.
(Elise is from The Cure🙈.)
"It's nice to meet you all! I'm Gustav." He smiled and shook their hands.
-"It's nice to meet you too." Mateo And Nick shook his hand. Elise on the other hand didn't wanna let go.
-"It's a pleasure to meet you, Gustav. I just wanna let you know that I've been a huge fan since 2003..I know It's not the beginning of When You guys started But still.." She said, smiling widely. She's such a cutie, I swear!

"Thank you! It's nice to meet you too. I've listened to yalls music And let me tell you..it's just..mwah!" He said, doing a Chefs kiss, making me And Elise giggle.
-"I Hope You guys win The Grammy. You deserve it." He said, making me smile.
-"Thank You, Gustav."
-"You're Welcome."

After having a talk with Gustav, the rest of his band came over and Elise was super excited. It made me happy seeing her happy even though she knew what they've done and kicked me out of the band for someone who is inexperienced and she told me she'd never forgive them for that but she still loves them which I totally get.

She introduced herself and told them how much she loves them.
(Not Heidi.)
They all smiled and thanked her as they introduced themselves to the rest of my bandmates before shaking my hand.

"It's nice to see you again, Y/n. We were worried because you haven't messaged us at all." Bill said after letting my hand go.
-"Yeah, because you never messaged me. You know I'm never the first person to message unless I wanna talk to you." I shrug and he nods slightly.
-"right, I apologize." He said and I awkwardly wave goodbye before walking back to take the red carpet photos since I dumped them to speak with Gustav.

After everything, it was time for them to announce the Grammy winner.
(Idk how these work, so I'm sorry if everything is wrong! I looked it up though🤕)

We all took a seat as I watched the announcer speak.
(I'm not gonna say what they said 'cause I have no idea.)

They were holding something in their hand as they spoke with the Grammy setting on the stand thing.

After awhile, she took a deep breath and said, "and the Grammy award goes to.." she took a minute to open the paper whatever thing and put her lips back up to the mic.
-(band name)!"

My jaw dropped. Did I hear that right? Do people even listen to bands these days? I was too shocked to get up until Mateo tapped my shoulder to get up. Elise an Nick were already heading up to the stage and I was here sitting down in complete shock.

Mateo held my hand as we made our way up. We hugged the announcer as everyone cheered, including TH. I saw Gustav clapping and smiling and seeing him support me throughout everything makes me wanna bawl my eyes out.

Nick nudged me to make an announcement or whatever and I went up to the mic, gulping nervously. I was nervous because when I have to talk, I stutter sometimes as it's unexpected and annoying.
(Real..)

"I just wanna say that we're so grateful for winning this award and we couldn't have asked for more. We've been building up our music for people to like and we've gotten big but we never thought we'd win a Grammy because it's not like people listen to rock bands anymore, but here we are! I just wanna thank everyone who listens to our music..It means a lot, trust me. We love you all and we can't wait to keep making music for you and we'd do it 'til the day we turn old and can't play. I also wanna take the time to thank my best friend Gustav for helping me throughout everything. I really appreciate the times he was there when I needed him the most and I couldn't ask for a better friend than him. Hems the reason I'm up here right now..if it wasn't for him, I would've never found my amazing bandmates. He gave me so much motivation and I love him with all my heart. Thank you, Gustav and thank you everyone." I say, tears streaming down my cheeks as I spoke about Gustav. God knows how grateful I am for him.

Everyone clapped and my bandmates gave me a hug as Nick took the Grammy out of my hand and held it, his jaw to the floor.
"Holy shit!" He said, his black curls falling to his face.
(If I said blonde, I'm sure we were all gonna think the name Nick.)

We stepped down and Gustav made his way to me, hugging me tightly.
"Congratulations!" He smiled.
-"Thank You, Gustav." I smiled back and gave him a squeeze before pulling away and he congratulated everyone else.

Bill then came up to me, pulling me into a side hug.
"Congratulations, Y/n. You deserve it. You've worked hard enough to win this award and seeing you up there has never made me happier..I've noticed that what we did might've been the worst idea ever because.." he said, looking behind him just incase someone was there.
-"Heidi isn't a good backup singer at all. She needs autotune." He sighed, making me laugh a little.

"Anyways, congratulations and maybe we could talk more? I miss you..a lot." He said, holding onto my hands tightly.
-"Maybe. We're gonna have a celebration because I know Nick and Mateo are gonna go wild and plan a celebration party, so..I'll text you the address if you wanna come." I smiled and he nodded.
-"thank you." He said before hugging me once more before walking back to his band.

After spending some more time and talking to Interviewers, we were heading home and the boys began to plan the celebration party.

This part was based off what
@billkaulitz_ismybf
Idk if it tagged, LMFAO.
I did what you said, just kinda forget to make Y/n express how she felt and I'm emo bc of that😫!

And @JesskaulitzXD
I feel like they're not tagging rn. I'm emo! 'Cause WTF!

Anywho, your idea too💋!
Idk if I got y'all mixed but one of y'all said to make her express how she actually felt.

Anywho, thank y'all, guys for helping me🙈! What would I do without you guys?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

929 71 9
โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”*:๏ฝฅโœฎ a rising artist, a girl who knew she had it in her but never went for it. moving was never easy for anyone, especially when it came to a w...
69.5K 1.2K 29
๐€ girl thats moved to germany looking for a fresh start after a traumatic accident , so she signs up for an upcoming band as a guitarist ๐€ boy who...
517 30 4
๐™๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™›๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ง. ๐™๐™๐™š๐™ฎ'๐™™ ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ข๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ ๏ฟฝ...
410 21 8
๐˜๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ'๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง...