Shark Turmoil (My Hero Academ...

By Salvage_Bernard

Lost, confused and alone. This is Y/n, a young boy with no idea of his past and memories. Him and his brother... More

Bio, and Informations
Chapter 1 - The Start
Chapter 2 - What it means to be a hero.
Chapter 3 - Roaring Muscles
Chapter 4 - Entrace Exam
Chapter 5 - First Day at U.A
Chapter 6 - Second Day and Blattle Trial
Chapter 7 - Battle Trial
Chapter 8 - Class President, do your best Iida!
Chaper 9 - USJ Attack
Chapter 10 - (OVA) Save! Rescue Training
Chapter 11 - (S2) Sports Festival/That's the idea Ochaco!
Chapter 12 - (S2) Roaring Through The Sports Festival
Chapter 13 - (S2) Sports Festival P.2
Chapter 14 - (S2) Sports Festival P.3
Chapter 15 - (S2) Sports Festival Pt.4
Chapter 17 - (S2) Intership
Chapter 18 - (S2) Back To U.A
Chapter 19 - (OVA) Training of The Dead
Chapter 20 - (S2) Gearing up for the Final Exams
Chapter 21 - (S2) The Final Exams
Chapter 22 - (S2) Day at the Mall
Chapter 23 - (Two Heroes Movie) Welcome to I-Island!
Chapter 24 - (Two Heroes Movie) Saving I-Island!
Chapter 25 - (S3) Pool
Chapter 26 - The Wild, Wild Pussycats
Chapter 27 - (S3) A Disastrous Training Camp
Chapter 28 - An Untold Story of a Shark
Chapter 29 - Rescue Mission
Chapter 30 - (S3) Battle Between Life and Death
Chapter 31 - (S3) All For One
Chapter 32 - (S3) Moving to the Dorms and other stories
Chapter 33 - (S3) Ultimate Moves
Chapter 34 - (S3) - License Exam
Chapter 35 - (S3) Rescue Exam
Chapter 36 - (S3) Deku Vs. Kacchan and other revelation
Chapter 37 - (S3) Ceremony and New Faces
20k Special
Chapter 38 - (S4) Sir Nighteye's Agency
Chapter 39 - (S4) - Little Girl
Chapter 40 - (S4) Saving Eri - Part 1
Chapter 41 - (S4) Saving Eri - Part 2
Chapter 42 - (S4) Rescue Aftermath
Chapter 43 - (Filler) A Fun Day Off
Chapter 43 - (S4) Prepping for the School Festival

Chapter 16 - (S2) Hero Names

619 23 2
By Salvage_Bernard

Talking: "Fine f*ck you no sympathy"
Though: "During my whole life I knew I deserved to be dead."
Action: *action*
Character Narrating: 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘣𝘳𝘰...
Reading/ Writing: "Sometime I think... and then i forgot."

After the sports festival, everyone let their injuries recover.
Anyways, right now me and Izuku were riding a train on our way to U.A, in that moment, one of the people there recognized us from the sports festival.

Random Citizen: "Excuse me... excuse me! It's Midoriya-kun and Y/n-kun from the hero class! Good job you two at the sports festival, specially you Midoriya-kun, you were so close!" He did a thumbs up at us.
Izuku: "H-Huh?!" Izuku got nervous by the heavy social interaction we were receiving.
Random Citizen#2: "You were in top eight, right?"

Well, from that moment, the people inside the train started to praise us and talk about us in general.

Everyone: "Do your best, heroes!" They screamed at us.
Izuku: "W-We will!"
Y/n: "We certainly will!"

-Later that day-

After the train ride, we got our umbrellas and walk towards U.A.

Izuku: "It's only morning, buy I'm already tired." He said looking down.
Y/n: "That's understandable." I said.
Iida: "Good Morning, Midoriya-kun! Y/n-kun!"

We stop in our path and look back to see Iida running towards us wearing a poncho and rain boots.

Iida: "Why are you two walking so slowly? You're going to be late!" He run pass by us.
Y/n: "I'm sorry, but we don't have a quirk that help you run! And there are still five minutes till the first bell!" We started to run after him.
Iida: "U.A students should always arrive ten minutes early!"

Iida puts more effort into his legs and git quickly into the locker room.
We arrived afterwards and places our umbrellas into place.

Izuku: "Iida-kun, um--
Iida: "If it's about my brother, there is no need to worry. I apologize for working about you both needlessly." He takes off his poncho and walk towards the classroom.

I was a bit uncertain about Iida's response, I mean his brother, one member of his family, got attacked by a villan, this is enough to worry anyone.

Anyways, cutting now to the classroom.
And put some cheerfull songs here, the mood here is so melancholy.

Mina: "It's different when they broadcast the matches on T.v after all, huh? So many people talked to me on my way here!" She moved her finger next to her chin.
Kirishima: "Yeah, me too!"
Hagakure: "People were staring at me too. It was kind of embarrassing!" She seemingly placed her hand on her chest.
Ojiro: "Isn't that normal for you, Hagakure?" Bro she's invisible.
Sero: "I had some elementary schoolers suddenly telling me "Don't worry about it."

I secretly chuckled at Sero's remark, since it was me that started the "Don't worry about it."

Tsu: "Don't worry about it!" She teased.

Tsu teasing made Sero scream, witch I can see why.
Aizawa opened the door.

Aizawa: "Morning."
Class 1-A: "Good Morning!" We said in unison with everyone on their seats.
Tsu: "Kero? Mr.Aizawa, your bandages are gone. I'm glad."
Aizawa: "The old lady went overboard with her treatment." With that I can only wonder on what happened. "More importantly, we're having a special hero informatics class today."
Y/n: "Ooh Intresting!" A feeling of excitement got into my body.
Aizawa: "...Code names. You'll be coming up with hero names."

Class 1-A: "We're gonna do something exciting!" We all yelled.

Aizawa activates his quirk witch shut us up.

Aizawa: "This is related to the pro hero draft picks I mentioned the other day." He deactivated his quirk and fixes himself. "The drafts begin in earnest in the second and third years after students have gained experience and can become immediate assets to the pros. In other words, for them to extend offers to first years like you shows that they are interested in your future potential. These offers are often cacelled if that intrest dies down by graduation."
Mineta: "Aduts are so selfish!" He punched his table.
Hagakure: "So we'll have to prove ourselves once we get picked, huh?"
Aizawa: "That's right." He responded to her. "And here are the totals of those with offers.

He proceeds to show the numbers of offers we got.

Todoroki - 4123
Bakugo - 3556
Tokoyami - 360
Iida - 301
Kaminar - 272
Yaoyorozu - 108
Kirishima- 68
Y/n - 45
Uraraka - 20
Sero - 14

Some of us got shocked by the big numbers of Bakugo and Todoroki.

Aizawa: "In other years, it's been more spread out, but all eyes were on these two this year." He pointed at Bakugo and Todoroki's names.

Kaminari: "Gah, there is such a big difference!" He moves his head all the way back.
Aoyama: "Those pro don't know a good thing when they see one!" He said pointing while burst of steam came out of Mina behind him
Jiro: "Todoroki's first, and Bakugo's second..?"
Kirishima: "It's the opposite of their placement in the sports festival."
Sero: "Some people are too scared to ask for a guy who had to be restrained on the podium." He remarked both of them.
Bakugo: "What're the pros scared of?!" He yelled, it was pretty obvious why.

Momo: "You're amazing, Todoroki-san." She sighed before saying that.
Todoroki: "They're probably all because of my dad."
Y/n: "Oh yeah, his father is the number two hero." I thought of that.

Ochaco: "Wow, we got offers!" She shaked Iida by his shoulders back and forth.
Iida: "Yes, yes." He said being shaken.

Mineta: "Midoriya, you didn't get any! They're scared of you 'cause of the crazy way you were fighting!"

With me, I was only staring at my name and the numbers displayed.

Y/n: "See I got some offers. I got much more than I was expecting to. At least that's something." I talked to myself.

Aizawa: "Keeping these results in mind, whether or not asked for you, you will all be participating in internships with pros."

Everyone's got their neurons activated when Aizawa said about participating internships with pros.

Izuku: "Internships?" He asked.
Aizawa: "Yeah. At USJ, you already got to experience combat with real villans, but it will still be meaningful training for you to see pros at work firsthand." He explained.
Sato: "So that explains the hero names!" He said in excitement.
Ochaco: "Things are suddenly getting a lot more fun!"
Aizawa: "Well, those hero names are still temporarily, but if you're not serious about it..."
Midnight: "...You'll have hell to pay later!"

Midnight suddenly opens the door and this activated more neurons from some the boys.

Midnight: "Beacuse a lot of hero names used by students become recognize by society, and they end up becoming professional hero names!" She walked into our classroom with her hand behind her head.
Class 1-A: "Midnight!"
Aizawa: "Well, that's how it is. So Midnight will be making sure your names are okay. I can't do stuff like that." He picks his sleeping bag. "When you give yourselves a name, you get a concrete image of what you want to be like in the future, and you can get closer to it. This is what it means when they say, "Names and nature do often agree." Like "All Might" for example.

Todoroki passes me a board where we will write our hero names.

Y/n: "A hero name that will decide what I want to be like in future, huh? Well then, let's do it!" I thought placing my pen next to my mouth and started to write on it.

After some minutes, Midnight decided that it was time to present our names.

Midnight: "Okay, let's start presenting names starting with those who are ready."
Y/n: "Wait... presenting them?" I look towards my board. "I shoud have think better before doing that."

Anyways, Aoyama decided to go first, so he walked to the the front desk of the classroom.

Aoyama: "Here I go... "Shining Hero:" He showed his board.

Aoyama: "I can not stop twinkling"! Witch means, you can't stop my sparkles!"

Aoyama, that's a sentence, not a name...

Midnight: "It'll be easier if you take out the "I" and shorten the "can not" to "can't" She showed the board now saying  Can't stop twinkling.
Aoyama: "You're right, mademoiselle." He pointed at her with his eyes closed.

Sato told Aoyama to decide whenever he should speak English of French.
Well, next one, was Mina.

Mina: "Then, I'll go next!" She showed her board. "Hero name, Alien Queen!"
Midnight: "Are you trying for the thing with acid blood? I wouldn't if I were you!" She said scared.
Mina: "Dang it." Mina said frustrated, walking back to her seat.

Next, Tsuyu.

Tsu: "Kero!" She lift her hand up. "Then, may I go next?"
Midnight: "Go ahead, Tsu-san!"
Tsu: "I've had this in mind ever since I was in elementary school." She showed her board.

Tsu: "Rainy Season Hero: Froppy"
Midnight: "That's so cute! It seems friendly, I like it! It's a great example of a name that everyone will love!" And yes we love it.
Class 1-A: "Froppy! Froppy! Froppy!" We cheered.

Kirishima was next.

Kirishima: "Then i'll go too! Sturdy Hero: Red Riot!"

Midnight: "Red Riot? You're paying homanage to the Chivarous Hero Crimson Riot, right?"
Kirishima: "Yes, it's pretty old-fashioned, but the hero image I'm going of is Crimson himself."
Midnight: "If you're baring a name you admire, it'll come with that much more pressure."
Kirishima: "I'm prepared for that!" He gripped his fist.

Next one, Jiro.

Jiro: "Hearing Hero: Earphone Jack!"
Midnight: "That's good! Next!"

Shoji was next.

Shoji: "Tentacle Hero: Tentacole."
Midnight: "It's like tentacle with octopus thrown in!"

Now, Sero was next.

Sero: "Tapping Hero: Cellophane."
Midnight: "Nice and simple! That's important!" She thumbs up.

Afterwards it was Ojiro.

Ojiro: "Matial Arts Hero: Tailman."
Midnight: "Your name reflects your body!"

Sato got next.

Sato: "Sweets Hero: Sugarman!"
Midnight: "So sweet!"
Y/n: *faceplam*

Mina decided to try again.

Mina: "Pinky!"

Midnight: "Peachy pink complexion!"

Kaminari was next.

Kaminari: "Stun Gun Hero: Chargebolt. Combining charge with lighting bolt!"
Midnight: "Oh, I feel tingly!"

Next one, Hagakure.

Hagakure: "Stealth Hero: Invisible Girl!"
Midnight: "That's great! Come on, let's keep right on!" She lifted her hand up.

Momo was next.

Momo: "I hope I will not bring shame to this name. Everything Hero: Creati."
Midnight: "Creative!"

Todoroki was next and...

Todoroki: "Shoto."
Midnight: "Your name? Is that okay?"
Todoroki: "Yeah."

After that, it was Tokoyami.

Tokoyami: "Jet-Black Hero: Tsukuyomi"
Midnight: "God of the night!"

Next, Mineta

Mineta: "Fresh-Picked Hero: Grape Juice!"
Midnight: "Pop and kitschy!"

Next, Koda.
Petting Hero: Anima

He was too nervous to say something.

Midnight: "Okay, got it!"

But then...
Bakugo came with this atrocity...

Bakugo: "King Explosion Murder."
Midnight: "You probably shouldn't use something like that."
Bakugo: "Why not?!"
Kirishima: "You should be explosion boy!" He teased.
Bakugo: "Shut up, Weird Hair!"

As Bakugo and Kirishima were arguing, Ochaco standed from her seat.

Ochaco: "Okay, my turn..." She walks to the front of the classroom. "This is what I thought of. Uravity."

Midnight: "Sounds stylish!" Ochaco breaths out relieved. "Choosing hero names is going more smoothly than I thought it would! All that's left is Bakugo-kun, who needs to rethink his, and Iida-kun. Y/n-kun and Midoriya-kun, right?"
Y/n: "Yea." I said loud so she could hear.
Midnight: "Alright!"

Iida got next.

"Tenya" yeah from his expression, it was easy to tell his name was a hard choice.

Midnight: "You're using your first name, too?"

Well, guess I am next, I walk towards the the front of the classroom showing my board.

Y/n: "Alceu Dispor 24hs."

OH COME ON!

-Take 2-

I walk towards the the front of the classroom showing my board.

Y/n: "Shark Hero: Jaws."
Midnight: "That is a intresting choice coming from someone like you. And it's even inspired by that thriller movie. I like it!"
Y/n: "Cool!"

I got back to my seat.
Now the only ones left were Bakugo and Izuku.

Midnight: "Midoriya-kun, are you ready?"
Izuku: "Y-Yes!" He stands up from his seat and goes to the front of the classroom and shows his hero name.

"Deku"

Mineta: "Midoriya?"
Kaminari: "Are you really okay with that?"
Kirishima: "You might be called that forever, you know."
Izuku: "Yeah, I didn't like this name until now. But someone changed the meaning of it, and that had a huge impact on me. It made me really happy. This is my hero name!"

My eyes took a glance at Ochaco who seemed to have a quite reaction from that.
Continuing on, Bakugo decided to try another hero name and...

Bakugo: "Lord Explosion Murder!"

Midnight: "No, that's still no good." She said deadpan.

After we all decided our hero names, Aizawa got out of his sleeping bag.

Aizawa: "Now that everyone's decided their hero names, we'll go back talking about the internships. They will last for a week, those who had offers from pros will be given your own lists. Those who didn't have offers will choose from among forty agencies around the country that will be accepting our interms. They all work in different places and have different specialities."
Midnight: "For example, Thirteen would be focused on rescues from accidents and disasters more then fighting villans."
Aizawa: "Think carefully before you choose." He finished
Class 1-A: "Yes sir!"

After than, Aizawa a list to everyone.

Y/n: "It would be cool to go to a intern that is focused more in water." I thought to myself.
Aizawa: "Turn in your choices before the weekend." He said, picking his sleeping bag and walking out of the classroom.
Kaminari: "We've only got two days?!"
Aizawa: "Make your decision efficiently. Dismissed." He said before closing the door.

-Lunch Time-

Well, after Aizawa's class ended, it was time for my favorite part of the school schedule, lunch.
We ate our lunches and got back to the classroom and we go back at the topic of the internships.

Mina: "Hey guys, have you decided what pro agency you're going to yet?" Mina said laying her body on the desk.
Mineta: "I'm going to Mt.Lady!"
Tsu: "Mineta-chan, you're thinking about something perverted, aren't you?" She passes by him
Mineta: "Of course not!"
Ojiro: "Ashido, you made it pretty far in the tournament, too." Ojiro talks walking next to her. "It's weird that you didn't hey many offers."
Mina: "You said it." She stands from her seat and points at him.

Ochaco: "Deku-kun, have you decided already?" She turned to him and meets with a muttering Izuku.
Izuku: *mutters* "There are only forty heroes who'll take us. So after looking up to their specialities and spitting them into groups..." He then realized he was muttering. "Oh, sorry. I was lost in thought..."
Tsu: "You're really thinking carefully about this, huh?" She said walking next to him.

Ochaco: "Actually, I've decided already!"
Mina: "Really?"
Ojiro: "Where?"
Ochaco: "Battle Hero: Gunhead's agency."
Y/n: "Oh, Gunhead is a huge battle type. You're going there Uraraka-san?" I asked walking next to the group.
Ochaco: "Yup! I got an offer from them!" She made a small punch in the air.
Izuku: "Really? I totally thought you were trying to be a hero like Thirteen."
Ochaco: "Ultimately, yes. But fighting Bakugo at the sports festival made me think--" Ochaco then made a pose while doing another punch in the air. "The more stronger I get, the more possibilities I have! If I only do what I want, I'll have a narrower perspective!"
Izuku: "I see."
Y/n: "Now, that's the spirit!"
Ochaco: "More importantly, this has been bothering me for a while, but... You're trembling aren't you?" She said to Izuku.
Izuku: "Oh, this?" He looks to down on his body. "It's the air chair exercise."

The group got worried about this "exercise" Izuku was doing, and talk about something of him doing this all day and all. I pretended to care, bit it was pretty obvious Izuku was trembling.

-Timeskip to evening-

Ochaco: "Deku-kun, Y/n-kun, Let's go home together."
Y/n: "Okay." I said with Izuku nodding.
Ochaco: "Iida-kun, you too--

As Ochaco turned around she sw that Iida was already gone.

Ochaco: "Huh?"
Izuku: "He probably decided on where he wants to do his internship and went to turn it to the staff room." Izuku open the door--
All Might: "I am here! In a bizzare position!"

Izuku: "Wh-What's the matter? Why are you in such a hurry?" He asked.
All Might: "You two, come with me for a moment."
Izuku: "R-Right."
Y/n: "Let's go."

All Might guided us next to the bathrooms.

All Might: "Gwtting straight into the point, you've got an offer from a hero!" He said refering to Izuku.
Izuku: "Huh? Wait? Really?!" The news got him excited.
All Might: "Yes. The hero's name is Gran Torino. He was a teacher at U.A for only one year." He turns his head to look at use sweating rivers. "The man who was my homeroom teacher." This got Izuku even more excited. "He knows about One For All too. In fact, he probably asked for you because of that."
Izuku: "Someone that amazing is..?!"
Y/n: "Hold on, there was someone else who knew about the quirk?" I asked All Might.
All Might: "Gran Torino was the sworn friend of my predecessor. He retired a long time ago, so I forgot to cout him..." He then started to tremble. "Was it because I wrote of you when I send him the letter? Or because he couldn't just stand by and watch my inadequate teaching..? If he went so far as to use his old name to make an offer... It's scary! So scary..! Stop trembling, legs!" He whisper to himself and slaps his legs.
Y/n: "He's seriously shaking! The offer must be really serious!"
All Might: "A-Anyways, it's my duty to train you, but since you got an offer, you should go to your heart's c-content-t-t-t-..." He continued to stutter and shows a paper to us.
Y/n: "How scary is this guy?!"

Well, afterwards we reunited with Ochaco and went to the locker room.

Ochaco: "Wait, you got an offer? That's great, Deku-kun!"
Izuku: "Y-Yea." He nodded.

My curiosity was attacking my body, so I decided to check Iida's locker.
I open it to see his school shoes.

Ochaco: "Did Iida-kun go home before us?"
Y/n: "Yep." I closed the locker.

One thing that I forgot to talk was that after the sports festival, we heard what happened to Iida's brother on the news. He got attacked by the Hero Killer: Stain

He was famous by killing 17 heroes in the past and hurt 23 people beyond recover.
Now the irony in this situation was that Iida had chosen Hosu City internship, where Ingenium was attacked...

-Timeskip 2 days later-

It was first day of the internships and we all gathered together on the train station that led us to our agencies.

Aizawa: "You all have your costumes, right? Remeber, you aren't allowed to wear then in public. Don't drop them or anything."
Mina: "Yessir!" She said excited.
Aizawa: "Speak clearly! It's "Yes sir." Ashido."
Mina: "Yes sir..."
Aizawa: "Make sure you mind your manners with the heroes at your internships! Off with you, now."
Class 1-A: "Yes sir!"

Everyone got into their own ways to get the train that led to the internships, but before I could do that.

Izuku: "Iida-kun!" Izuku screamed at Iida who turned and saw us running next to him. "If you ever feel hopeless, make sure to let us know." Me and Ochaco nodded. "We're friends, right?"
Iida: He turned around. "Yeah." He turns back again and walked away.
Y/n: "I don't know if I should be okay or incredibly concerned about him..."

-Later-

Well, after that concerning talk with Iida I immediately got into my train to the intership.
As I stared through the window, someone talked behind me.

???: "Seems we got the same agencies. Kero."
Y/n: "Ah! Oh, it's you Tsu-san." I jumped. "I see we both decided to join Selkie's agency." She nodded at me saying "Kero" again. "Well then, let's make sure this internship goes well!" I extended my hand to her, witch she gladly shaked.
Tsu: "Kero!"

-End of Chapter 16-

...
I got anything to say here.

Anyways leave a comment here so I can improve or just put your general opinion and thoughts about this chapter see ya later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 50.9K 57
❦ ➜ ❝𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 [𝐘/𝐍]-𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍?❞ ❝𝐁𝐎𝐎...❞ ➜ 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭�...
24.8K 320 18
Y/n the son of 2 vigilantes who were titled the king and queen. They were fears among villains but the hero society never knew who these hero's were...
58K 2.2K 20
Limited control. Limitless power. And the potential to become one of the greatest heroes of all time. All (F/N) (L/N) has to do is learn how to maste...
57.9K 2.1K 16
Being the daughter of a wealthy business owner, you seemed to have the perfect life. You had the money to solve anything you had issues with, except...