JUBILEE LINE ─ WILBUR SOOT βœ”

By wonwoorieul

"There's a reason, that London puts barriers on the tube line" "There's a reason, they fail" OR In which Wilb... More

JUBILEE LINE
PLATFORM ZERO
PLATFORM ONE
PLATFORM TWO
PLATFORM THREE
PLATFORM FOUR
PLATFORM FIVE
PLATFORM SIX
PLATFORM SEVEN
PLATFORM EIGHT
EPILOGUE
ALTERNATIVE ENDING

NOTICE

824 31 23
By wonwoorieul

Hello,

Given what has been recently released regarding Wilbur. I have chosen to not support him anymore.

Fuck Wilbur.

However, I will be keeping this book up as it was written before everything came out, it is all MY work, and is not supporting Wilbur financially at all.

But, I will no longer be supporting Wilbur or his content anymore.

If you decide to continue supporting Wilbur, please do not interact with me from now on.

I have not followed MCYTs for a while, but I will be supporting Shelby.

#ShubbleSupportSquad

Thank you,

Jasper

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 88.3K 32
The door opened, and you were faced with a young man about your age. He filled the whole doorframe with his height, though he was kind of lanky looki...
794K 29.4K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
163K 11.6K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
6.1M 167K 36
Lilly Moore has been abused her entire life. Never having learned how to speak, she talks in fractured sentences. No one taught her about life, leavi...