Starfire x Robin

By Jaythesupersayian

Romance yes this idea can go along way so its not going to be too difrent from my normal stuff such as this w... More

hero licenses
UA high ( Their story starts here UwU)
class time
the USJ
StarFire X Robin first moment plus an extra SonAmy moment UwU
Raven x Beastboy
slade joins the LOV
new LOV moments
UA sports festival
preliminary battle
team battles
Star Fire vz Bakugo
awards time yes this is the top 5
a friendly match up
Deadpool vz shigaraki
I am here why because the plot demands it
a dramatic swing in balance
Eggman's training
power scaling
starfire's training with goku
Robin and Vegeta training
robin and star fire the reunion after training
sonic and shadow training with Kale and caulifla
Mario,Princess Peach , Deku and AllMight's training
power scaling once again
hero costume updates
UA Party
the villians plotting away
A Darker Future ahead
King Eggman?
Sonic, Shadow, Deadpool, Robin and Starfire are alive?
the darkness before the dawn part 1
the darkness before the dawn part 2 rescue operations
the Darkness before the dawn part 3
the light in the darkness part 1
the light in the darkness part 2
the light in the darkness part 3
the light in the darkness part 4
the light in sonic's eyes give way to darkness
sometimes it takes darkness to bring light
the promise
the cell games and accension
the Last battle whom will win

not a chapter just an outline of how the battles are gonna take place kinda

1 0 0
By Jaythesupersayian

**Round 1: Opening Ceremonies and Preliminary Battles**The UA Sports Festival kicked off with a grand opening ceremony, showcasing the talents and quirks of the students. As the participants paraded into the stadium, Eggman leaned forward, his eyes gleaming with excitement.Eggman: (muttering to himself) "Ah, the potential for technological innovation is limitless here! So many quirks to analyze and harness for my creations!"The preliminary battles commenced, with students engaging in one-on-one duels. Sonic, known for his speed, effortlessly raced past opponents, leaving a trail of blurred images. Deadpool, in the midst of his battle, broke the fourth wall to address the audience.Deadpool: "Hey there, fans! Ready for some epic battles, courtesy of yours truly and the amazing students of UA?"**Round 2: Team Battles**The tournament transitioned into team battles, with unexpected alliances forming. Raven and Beast Boy, displaying their unique teamwork, faced off against a duo from the Marvel universe. Tails, in the support course, showcased his technological prowess, earning cheers from the crowd.Eggman: (rubbing his hands together) "Ah, technology at its finest! These young minds might provide the breakthrough I've been searching for!"**Round 3: Bakugo vs. Starfire**The crowd erupted in anticipation as Bakugo, known for his explosive quirk, faced off against Starfire, the alien princess with energy-based powers. Eggman couldn't contain his excitement, nearly spilling his popcorn.Eggman: (grinning) "Now, this is a match I've been waiting for! Explosions versus starfire – the clash of powers will be spectacular!"Starfire: "I must say, your explosions are quite impressive. But I hope you're ready for something out of this world!"Bakugo: "Quit with the alien talk. I'll show you the power of a real hero!"As the fiery clash unfolded, the stadium shook with the intensity of their battle. Starfire's starbolts clashed with Bakugo's explosions, creating a dazzling display of lights and sound.Eggman: (excitedly) "Yes, yes! This is the kind of spectacle I live for! Explosions and cosmic powers – a delightful combination!"Starfire: "Your explosions are fierce, but I shall not yield!"Bakugo: "Bring it on, alien! I'll blast you to pieces!"The battle between Starfire and Bakugo became a highlight of the tournament, capturing the attention of both the audience and the observers. The clash of powers and personalities added a thrilling chapter to the ongoing story of the UA Sports Festival in the parallel universe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 11.6K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
108K 3.9K 37
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
159K 3.4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
344K 12.1K 54
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...