Queen of Death

By Sylibant

Queen of Death is the sequel to Escaping Death With the mystery of Nightshade solved, DEATH shifts its attent... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 25

624 32 2
By Sylibant

Ace

If I had known that declaring our intentions to make her our queen would stun her into silence, I would have done it the night we met. It's not every day that Solana is lost for words, and it's been weeks since I've been without a headache.

I love that her eyes are so enlarged by the surprise that I can almost literally see the wheels in her mind spinning like an overclocked computer.

"You don't need to give us an answer right away," I purr, sweeping her hair over her shoulder so I can kiss her satin skin. "We'll give you some time to think it over."

I cut off any chance for her to respond by sealing her lips to mine. Her tongue has no chance to talk herself in circles when it's busy circling mine.

She moans into my mouth and the wolves in the room advance to the surfaces of our control. I walk her backwards to the master bed still joined at the mouth. Her dress slips off her arms, slides down her body, and pools at her feet with grace. A stark contrast to the harsh way my belt and pants clatter to the floor, the way the buttons on my shirt pop off like little projectiles flying through the room.

Her legs hit the back of the bed and she falls back on to it with a breathless gasp. Laying before me like a banquet table I take stock of my meal. Her large, round breasts are delectable to suck, squeeze, and mark with love bites. Her stomach could be decorated in a thousand kisses and I'd still need to give her just one more. And then her legs, long and lean, like a treasure map I could follow straight to the promised land.

"Spread her wide and fuck her with your tongue," Hunter demands me. When I look around the room the guys have all stripped down too and are standing in the shadows on the edge of the room to watch the show and hopefully get in on the action.

"Now, Ace." Hunter growls a little more forcefully. He's testing me. He's testing the potential of this bond. His tone is dominant but his eyes show me submission. This is his kink. He's letting me in, asking me to participate.

I could pull rank and shut him down with one look. But that's not what this moment is about, that's not what this night is about.

So I indulge him.

Solana is squirming on the bed trying to look around the room, trying to sit up on her elbows and gain control. But she's not getting it. Not now at least.

I don't tease her. I drag my tongue up the length of her slit, circling her little bud with my tongue at the top. Her back arches beautifully off the bed the second she feels the searing heat of my mouth on her. Dean curses under his breath somewhere off to my side.

"Again." Hunter commands and I happily oblige. He presides over her pleasure, directing me when and where to lick or suck and with how much pressure. Whispering filthy words that make her slicker with every syllable.

Tate and Eli sit beside her on either side of the bed, caressing her body, sucking her nipples, kissing her everywhere so that every sense except for touch is drowned out. Tate kneels by her head and feeds her his cock which she takes greedily, bobbing and gagging with her limited range of motion.

"Holy fuck," Dean groans and I can hear the chair he's sitting in scrape closer to the bed.

Holy fuck is right. I can't explain what it does to me watching my brothers lavish her with attention and eliciting nothing but pleasure. I love how they love her. And I love how she loves them. Tate's head is tipped to the ceiling, his fingers raking through his short, jet black hair. His pleasure is her pleasure, and their pleasure is mine. My cock is so hard watching her swallow Tate that I nearly lose control and plow into her.

But I can't give in. Not yet. Tonight is a marathon, not a sprint.

Solana mewls around Tate's cock causing him to shudder when Hunter orders me to fill her with two fingers and stroke relentlessly against her most sensitive spot.

"You like that don't you, Solana?" Hunter leans down by her ear. "You like the way his fingers feel filling your tight little cunt. But it's not enough is it? You crave the stretch only our cocks can give, don't you?" She nods her head on Tate's cock faster as if saying 'yes'. Tate's hands fist into her hair as he takes over control, fucking into her throat so deep I can see her neck swell with every thrust.

"Make her scream," Hunter commands me but the effect hits Tate square in the chest. He explodes in Sol's mouth setting off her own orgasm. Her pussy spasms around my fingers. The more I pump into her the longer her ecstasy continues until she's a limp, shaking mess.

— — —

Solana

"Flip her over," says a voice so deep and dominant it can only belong to Hunter.

I'm still recovering from coming on Ace's tongue just as Tate came on mine. Add in Eli's hands on me, Hunter's voice around me, Dean's eyes on me...

Orgasmic death by Death.

Hands belonging to who knows whom flip me over onto my stomach and lift me so I'm straddling Hunter. His cock thick with need rests between our bellies, teasing my sensitive bud while he brings his lips to mine.

"Ride me, Solana. I want to feel you slide that wet cunt all the way down my cock."

"Fuck yes." I've always been a sucker for that dirty mouth of his bossing me around.

He snatches my chin in the cup of his hand, "yes what?"

There it is. Arousal floods my core making me so slick between my thighs that the only friction that will satiate me will be from his vein-ribbed cock.

"Yes, Sir." I sigh and roll my hips against him, wetting him with my slick.

"Such a good girl. Put me inside of you."

I reach between us, lifting his cock to my entrance and slowly inching my way down. About half way he starts rocking into me to help hasten him filling me to the hilt.

While Hunter seats me, the other guys are all around us. They're touching me, kissing me, whispering their filthy wishes into my ear.

I'm distracted by Ace's lips. I can taste myself on his tongue and I suck my flavor greedily from him. Hands cup my breasts and tease my nipples into hardened points. Other hands skim across my back down towards my ass.

Hunter is thrusting up into me as I slam back against him but a hard buck of his hips tips me forward off balance, my hands bracing myself on his pecs.

His hands grip tightly onto my hips allowing him to take control over rocking and bouncing me on him. Everywhere he touches his electric. Every stroke sends sparks across my skin, crackling and sizzling.

"Look at me, Solana. You're mine. You've always been mine but now you're so much more because you belong to Ace, too. We're going to claim you for the world to see. They're going to know who fills this pussy every night. Who makes you scream."

"Hunter...oh Gods, fuck..." All I can manage is his name and incoherent words drowned out by moans and our bodies slapping together.

"We're not the only ones who love you, though, Solana."

Ace pushes on my lower back, angling Hunter's cock against a new spot inside of me. Other hands travel back down to my ass, but this time they don't stop. Two fingers fork around the base of Hunter's cock where he's buried inside of me gathering my wetness so they can push those two fingers inside of me right along with Hunter's length.

"Fuck she's tight," Dean murmurs from somewhere more distant in the room.

"Eli," Hunter only has to say his name once. Eli shifts from my pussy to my ass, pushing one then two fingers inside me.

"Ask him, Solana. Ask Eli how much he loves you and he will answer." Hunter instructs me.

My mind is nowhere near my heart right now. My head is in the clouds while my heart sits in Hunter's hands.

"Do you love me, Eli—ah!" I half-sob, half-moan as Eli's thick head breaches my tight ring of muscle. For a moment neither of them move. Eli and Ace rub my back, Tate and Dean are both trying to disguise their panting.

"Sol," Eli breathes my name like it's his salvation. "I love you more than I ever thought possible. You're what feels right. I'm drawn to you. I'm pulled to you."

"He's feeling the bond," Hunter rasps with throaty groans. "The one between a Queen and her mates. I wasn't conscious of it then but it's how I knew that you were meant to be my mate. And all kinks aside, it's how Ace can placate his wolf. Because you may be his mate but you're our queen."

"We're yours." Eli glides all the way in, joining Hunter fully seated inside me.

I cry out at how full the feeling is. I know I've been here before with Hunter and Ace, but that was during my heat. Everything then was so hazy and it felt like I couldn't be filled enough.

This, though. I'm filled both physically and emotionally. My body and my heart.

The two of them fall into a rhythm, a push and pull, a give and take. They give me love and pleasure and they take some for themselves with every stroke and every kiss.

Faster and faster they move inside of me until they've broken their stride and are thrusting into me using primal instinct alone. Hunter sits up slightly, propping himself up with one hand. The other curls around me and glues our bodies together.

"Solana." Hunter begs. He tongues the tattoo of his name over my heart. I try so hard to keep my flames under control so I don't burn him and I can feel Eli holding back his ice for the same reason.

"You can let go. I'll keep him safe. Just let go." Ace whispers to me and Eli.

And when we do...

I erupt in flames. Ice and snow swirls around us turning to steam where it meets my flames. "Oh Gods, oh Gods. Fuck I'm going to come," I cry out to the room.

I'm about to tip over the edge when I feel Hunter's teeth marking me on my chest next to the tattoo of his name followed by Eli's canines sinking into my neck. I detonate around their cocks, my walls seizing and spasming in ecstasy. I throw myself forward sinking my teeth into Hunter, causing him to spill first inside of me. Then I twist as much as I can and latch onto Eli's neck, enjoying the warmth of our new bond in my veins and his seed spilling inside my body.

Eli gently pulls out of me so that Hunter can lay me down and rain kisses across my body. I open my eyes to find Ace smiling down at me. At us. Pride and joy radiate through our bond and in his eyes, but it's quickly swallowed up by desire and a feral need to stake his own claim.

One thing is for sure. This night is nowhere near over.

Hands. Heat. Tongues. Lips. It's all I know right now. I'm being consumed. Literally. I'm still on all fours, resting on my forearms with my ass immodestly in the air. Tate is behind me licking and sucking on me undeterred by Hunter's release mixing with my own arousal and running down my thighs.

"Fuck it," Dean growls and stalks towards us with ebon eyes. It seems his resolve has finally cracked.

I'm flipped onto my back, a pillow stuffed under my hips propping me up so I'm not flat on the bed.

"Pin down her arms," Tate directs whoever is closest. Hunter palms my breast and licks his Mark sending aftershocks of my orgasm rippling through me.

Cool liquid runs down my center, blazing a freezing hot path down to my sensitive pucker. Tate stares at me as he strokes his cock, lathering his pierced ladder in lube.

"I'm going to take your ass tonight, pet." He throws my legs over his shoulders and begins to push into my ass. Even having been prepped and fucked by Eli I'm not prepared for the stretch his piercings provide.

He's slow at first, slipping into me an inch at a time, counting the bars as he goes so I know how much of him occupies me. As if he doesn't already occupy my body and heart.

He makes love to me. A strange love to some considering his brother is holding me down, he's balls deep in my ass, and we have an audience. But it's our love.

He nips at my legs dangling by his ears, never losing stride not even when he drizzles more cool lubricant on the hot metal on his cock branding me from the inside out.

Dean looms over my chest to kiss me. We're all tongues and teeth and fire. He strokes himself to match Tate's pace, stopping himself before he falls over the edge. Higher and higher the three of us build, flames now blanket our skin.

Tate's hands cup my waist just below my ribs and he slams me down against him as his hips thrust into me. It's so deep at this angle I'm delirious from the pleasurable burn.

His molten release shoots deep inside me unleashing the dormant flames. I'm barely aware I'm doing it but when my teeth breach skin my flames join Tate's, billowing around us as I seal my mark.

Dean all but pushes Tate out of the way, desperate to be inside of me. Desperate to unleash. He fills my pussy in one thrust igniting his own flames. He pulls me up to him so we're sitting in the middle of the bed together. Every inch of skin connected. He rocks me against him edging me towards my own release but he doesn't let me tip over. Not even when I sink my teeth into him. He pistons into me, avoiding my swollen clit, and shoots his release deep into my womb.

Ace is by my side the whole time. Telling me how beautiful I am, commenting on how perfect I am for him. How perfect I am for them. He lifts me off of Dean, lays down in the middle of the bed, and lowers me down onto him. He doesn't move right away, giving us time to just enjoy being connected as one. Enjoying the feeling of being complete.

Slowly he rolls me against him, rocking my hips and pushing a little further into me so he's knocking at my womb. We move like this for a long time, slowly stoking what Tate and Dean left me burning for.

My belly starts to tighten with a promising release. I can feel Ace beginning to thicken inside me. Then one by one he nods for the guys to come towards us. Dean on my right, Tate and Eli smelling of fresh soap on my left, and Hunter behind me.

"Rest against me," Ace coaxes me to lay on his chest. Hunter pokes at my entrance currently occupied by Ace. "Let him in."

"I don't think I can," I moan against him as Hunter pushes into my core.

"You can take us. You were meant for us." He purrs for me so I relax enough to let him slip in with Ace.

I sit up a little while Hunter fucks us both. I reach my hands out and take Dean's and Tate's cocks into either hand. Then I open my mouth for Eli to fill my throat.

It's a heavy moment, one that will ultimately seal our fate. I feel all of the guys so acutely, but still distinctly. Right now I want to focus on Ace. I used to think it was Ace sharing me with the guys. But tonight made me realize that I had it backwards. All this time Ace has been sharing the guys with me.

He's the one who brought them all together and made them a pack. He loved them first, claimed them first. We were all broken and he made us whole.

Dean taught me that being loved and cared for isn't a weakness. Tate helped me stop hiding behind my pain and open up to people again. And Eli helped me realize that they can fill the empty space I've been living with for years.

The five of them, all broken fragments themselves finding a place amongst the remnants of my heart to make one that beats for them, for Death.

"Come for us, my Queen." Ace's teeth sink into my neck, sending a blast of flames through the room. Eli spills into my mouth, countering the flames with his ice. Tate and Dean put their hands together on the left side of my ribs, burning my skin as they come on my thighs.

Hunter comes inside me and when he pulls out Ace's knot begins to swell, stretching me again. With one final thrust and a firm stroke of my clit we plummet together over the edge. I sink my teeth into his neck and green flames radiate like a wave off of me.

Ace's cock is still pulsing inside of me as I collapse against his chest, surrounded by the men I love purring for me, massaging me, caring for me until my leaden eyelids flutter shut and I succumb to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 787 27
TEASER: "No fiancée of mine needs to learn how to fight." His breath flows upon the prickling skin of my neck. I close my eyes, involuntarily shu...
29.6K 2.5K 20
Death has a sick sense of humor. On the most destructive week of Holiday Warren's life, a crosswalk turns into a deadly sprint through the depths of...
69.9K 3K 68
At some point in our lives, Death comes for us all. For some that looks like a cloaked reaper, but for others it comes in the form of five lethal men...
4.9K 47 51
Read "Queen of the Empire" first!!!! This is the second book of the Rossi mafia series. ~~~~~ Liam One month has passed since the night. One month ha...