*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺𝒀𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑯𝒖𝒈�...

By R0s3Th3C4t

ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴ ᴏʟᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴋᴇʀ ᴀᴛ ᴘʟᴀʏᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴄᴏ, ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏʏs ᴡᴀs ᴀ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴘᴀss. ᴀs ᴛʜᴇʏ sʜᴜᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ... More

𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏: 𝑨 𝑻𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑺𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒛
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐: 𝑨 𝑭𝒍𝒚 𝒊𝒏 𝑨 𝑾𝒆𝒃
ᴹᵘⁱˢᶜᵃˡ ᴹᵉᵐᵒʳʸ/ᴬ ᴺᵉʷ ᴮᵘᵈᵈʸ
ᵂᵃᶜᵏ⁻ᴬ⁻ᵂᵘᵍᵍʸ/ᵀʰᵉ ᴾˡᵃⁿ
ˢᵗᵃᵗᵘᵉˢ/ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵀᵒ ᵀʰᵉ ᴰᵉᵃᵗʰ
ᴱˢᶜᵃᵖⁱⁿᵍ/ᶜʰᵃⁿᵍᵉ ᵒᶠ ᴾˡᵃⁿˢ?
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑: 𝑫𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝑺𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑
ᵀʰᵉ ᴾˡᵃʸᶜᵃʳᵉ/ᴺᵉʷ ᴹⁱˢˢⁱᵒⁿ
ᴴᵒᵐᵉ ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ᴴᵒᵐᵉ/ᵀʰᵉ ᴺⁱᵍʰᵗᵐᵃʳᵉ
ᴰᵉᵉᵖᵉʳ ᴵⁿᵗᵒ ᴴᵒᵐᵉ ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ᴴᵒᵐᵉ/ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ ᴷⁱˢˢʸ ᴬⁿᵈ ᴾᵒᵖᵖʸ
ᵀʰᵉ ˢᶜʰᵒᵒˡ/ᴹᵉᵉᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᴹⁱˢˢ ᴰᵉˡⁱᵍʰᵗ
ᴾˡᵃʸʰᵒᵘˢᵉ/ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᶠᵒʳ ᴹᵒᵐᵐʸ/ᴹᵉᵉᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᴰᵒᵍᴰᵃʸ
ᶜᵒᵘⁿˢᵉˡᵒʳˢ ᴼᶠᶠⁱᶜᵉ/ᶠⁱⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᴹᵒʳᵉ ᶜˡᵘᵉˢ
ᵀʰᵉ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗᵐᵃʳᵉ...
ᴮᵒˢˢ ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗ/ᵀʰᵉ ᶠⁱⁿᵃˡ
𝐐&𝐀

ᶠᵃᶜⁱⁿᵍ ᴹⁱˢˢ ᴰᵉˡⁱᵍʰᵗ/ᵃ ⁿᵉʷ ᵖˡᵃⁿ

600 22 4
By R0s3Th3C4t

Once you two walked out the door the word 'The Hour of Joy' was written on the wall with blood, Bunzo and you have seen that word all around Play Care, you and Bunzo walked into another classroom, and you found another note and grabbed it reading it '𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘭𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘍𝘖𝘖𝘋. 𝘐 𝘊𝘈𝘕'𝘛 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘒 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘏𝘜𝘕𝘎𝘙𝘠 𝘐 𝘈𝘔. 𝘏𝘈𝘙𝘋𝘓𝘠 𝘏𝘈𝘝𝘌 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘚𝘛𝘙𝘌𝘕𝘎𝘛𝘏 𝘕𝘖 𝘛𝘖 𝘗𝘐𝘊𝘒 𝘔𝘠𝘚𝘌𝘓𝘍 𝘖𝘍𝘍 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘍𝘓𝘖𝘖𝘙. 𝘉𝘢𝘳𝘣 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩. 𝘚𝘏𝘌 𝘎𝘐𝘝𝘌𝘚 𝘔𝘌 𝘚𝘛𝘙𝘌𝘕𝘎𝘛𝘏. 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘐 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭, 𝘊𝘖𝘔𝘗𝘓𝘌𝘛𝘌𝘓𝘠 𝘚𝘛𝘐𝘓𝘓, 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘐'𝘮 𝘋𝘌𝘈𝘋. 𝘉𝘈𝘙𝘉 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘌𝘈𝘛, 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘛𝘏𝘈𝘛 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘖𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘙 𝘛𝘌𝘈𝘊𝘏𝘌𝘙𝘚 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘈𝘕𝘠𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘛𝘖 𝘚𝘛𝘖𝘗 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘏𝘖𝘞𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘎.'

Your heart dropped, and Bunzo saw the note too "𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍'𝚟𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎... 𝙴𝚊𝚝 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎... 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠.." Bunzo said, walking off, you put the note away. You saw a lever in the vents, grabbed it, and lifted yourself, Bunzo followed after, and you both started crawling down the vents, you both saw Miss Delight walking past you guys, from under you. You both jumped down the vents in a new room where workers or staff would've worked in, chairs desks, papers, it's like a workplace of an office, the speaker went off "𝐍ⱺ𝗍 α 𝗀ⱺⱺᑯ ᥣ𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖾𐓣𝖾𝗋, α𝗋𝖾 𝗒ⱺυ? 𝐘ⱺυ'𝗋𝖾 α ᥣⱺ𝗍 ᥣ𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍ɦ𝖾 ⱺ𝗍ɦ𝖾𝗋 𝗍ⱺ𝗒𝗌, α𐓣ᑯ ɦυꭑα𐓣𝗌 𝗂𐓣 𝗍ɦα𝗍 ωα𝗒. 𝚰 ωⱺ𐓣ᑯ𝖾𝗋 𝗂𝖿 𝗒ⱺυ𝗋 𝗍𝗋υᥣ𝗒 ᥣⱺⱺ𝗄𝗂𐓣𝗀 𝖿ⱺ𝗋 𝗍ɦ𝖾 𝖼ⱺωⱺ𝗋𝗄𝖾𝗋𝗌.... 𝐎𝗋 𝗒ⱺυ𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋, 𝗃υ𝗌𝗍 𝗄𐓣ⱺω 𝗒ⱺυ𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋 ωα𝗌 αᥣωα𝗒𝗌 ω𝗂𝗍ɦ 𝗒ⱺυ 𝖿𝗋ⱺꭑ 𝗍ɦ𝖾 ᑲ𝖾𝗀𝗂𐓣𐓣𝗂𐓣𝗀... 𝚰 ωⱺ𐓣ᑯ𝖾𝗋 𝗂𝖿 𝗒ⱺυ𝗋 𝗌𝖼𝗋𝖾αꭑ𝗌 𝗌ⱺυ𐓣ᑯ ᥣ𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍ɦ𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝗍ⱺⱺ.. 𝐌ꭑꭑꭑ... (𝐋αυ𝗀ɦ) 𝚰 ᥣⱺⱺ𝗄 𝖿ⱺ𝗋ωα𝗋ᑯ 𝗍ⱺ 𝖿𝗂𐓣ᑯ𝗂𐓣𝗀 ⱺυ𝗍." The speaker cut off, and Bunzo laughed nervously.

"𝙾𝚔𝚊𝚢! 𝚂𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎, 𝚠𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚠!" Bunzo said, grabbing your hand to find more batteries VHS tapes, and more notes,  using the green hand to power on the gate door to open it, walking in a new room. 

𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝑫𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽

I watched them and Bunzo on the cameras, hoping my message scared them. I heard Huggy walk into the room, he tapped his foot, and I could hear the growling that escaped his lips, it was low, but enough to scare me. I turned to look at him, he gave me that usual death glare like he always gave the others ever since Y/N stepped foot in this factory years later. "𝐋ⱺⱺ𝗄 𝚰 𝗌𝖾𐓣𝗍 α ꭑα𝗌𝗌α𝗀𝖾 𝗍ɦ𝗋ⱺυ𝗀ɦ 𝗍ɦ𝖾 𝗌ρ𝖾α𝗄𝖾𝗋𝗌, ɦⱺρ𝖾𝖿υᥣᥣ𝗒 𝗍ɦα𝗍 ωⱺυᥣᑯ 𝗌𝖼α𝗋𝖾 𝗍ɦ𝖾ꭑ αωα𝗒-" And to top it off, he cut me off like always. "𝖨 𝖣ᝪ𝖭'Τ Ԝ𝖠𝖭Τ 𝖸ᝪU Τᝪ 𝖲𝖢𝖠𝖱𝖤 𝖧𝖤𝖱 𝖠Ԝ𝖠𝖸!" Huggy said slamming his fist on the desk beside me, I backed up.

I looked at him as he showed the sharp teeth, I grabbed Barb, ready to hit if necessary. I heard Barab whispering to me 'ℍ𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕥𝕚𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕙𝕚𝕞 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕤, 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖'𝕤 𝕟𝕠 𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕡 𝕐/ℕ' Barb said, I ignored her. Huggy pointed at me "ł ₴₳łĐ ฿Ɽł₦₲ ⱧɆⱤ ₮Ø ₥Ɇ! ₦Ø₮ ⱧɆⱠ₱ ⱧɆⱤ Ɇ₴₵₳₱Ɇ! ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳₮₦₳₱ ₲Ø₮ ₮ⱧɆ ₥Ɇ₴₴₳₲Ɇ, ɎØɄ ĐØ₦'₮ Ʉ₦ĐɆⱤ₴₮₳₦Đ ⱧØ₩ ł ₣ɆɆⱠ ₳฿ØɄ₮-" I slapped Huggy's hand away using the tip of Barbs sharp head, Huggy hissed hold the hand that was now bloody.

Huggy looked at me and growled, I backed up more, and Huggy stepped closer. Huggy grabbed my neck and threw Barb across the room. He threw me against one of the TVs that was showing the hallways of camera 4, breaking it. I held my head in pain, my back was hurting as  I was looking up at him. I hit the ground looking at Huggy, I tried to grab Barb but Huggy's foot stepped hard against my arm. I groaned in pain, Huggy snickered "𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘫𝘰𝘣, 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘪𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴..." Huggy said and kicked my stomach hard, I held it as he walked off.

I stood up and grabbed Barb, I looked at the cameras of where Y/N and Bunzo were, I held in my tears of pain, wishing there were other ways to fix this mess. "𝚰 ω𝗂𝗌ɦ 𝗍ɦ𝖾𝗋𝖾 ωα𝗌 α𐓣ⱺ𝗍ɦ𝖾𝗋 ωα𝗒 𝗍ⱺ ᑯⱺ 𝗍ɦ𝗂𝗌 𝐘/𝐍... 𝚰'ꭑ 𝗌ⱺ 𝗌ⱺ𝗋𝗋𝗒-" I said with tears walking ou the room looking for them and Bunzo.

𝑩𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑩𝒖𝒏𝒛𝒐

"𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔! 𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒏 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒄𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒖𝒃𝒋𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒔. 𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒖𝒕𝒕𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒏 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒚!"

You and Bunzo found Miss Delight's Cut-out and were pressing the buttons.

"𝑫𝒊𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝟔𝟎,𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚? 𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑬𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝟐𝟓,𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒔."

"𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒑𝒆𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒆𝒂𝒓. 𝑺𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍, 𝒅𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒊𝒕, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒌 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈."

"𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒏 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒂𝒏𝒔? 𝑷𝒂𝒚 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔."

You and Bunzo looked confused at it, as it looped around when you pressed it again, you and Bunzo walked into a new room, it had a machine. It needed power, you placed the blue hand down, wrapped it around the pole, and placed the green hand on the other. Turning the power to the machine on, Miss Delight walked into the room and used Barb to break the machine as the lights flickered. A battery fell out Bunzo grabbed it as Miss Delight stood in front of the machine.

You and Bunzo turned to walk away as Miss Delight walked closer, you two turned to look at her, and Huggy walked over to her and stood next to her. "͟W͟e͟ ͟c͟a͟n͟ ͟d͟o͟ ͟t͟h͟i͟s͟ ͟t͟h͟e͟ ͟e͟a͟s͟y͟ ͟w͟a͟y͟ ͟o͟r͟ ͟t͟h͟e͟ ͟h͟a͟r͟d͟ ͟w͟a͟y͟ ͟Y͟/͟N͟.͟.͟.͟ ͟R͟e͟t͟u͟r͟n͟ ͟t͟o͟ ͟m͟e͟ ͟o͟r͟ ͟f͟a͟c͟e͟ ͟t͟h͟e͟ ͟c͟o͟n͟s͟e͟q͟u͟e͟n͟c͟e͟s͟ ͟o͟f͟ ͟y͟o͟u͟r͟ ͟a͟c͟t͟i͟o͟n͟s͟.͟.͟"͟ Huggy growled, Miss Delight looked over at you, the look in her eyes looks like she doesn't wanna do this but is forced to. 

Huggy smiled evilly and pointed at Bunzo "͟G͟e͟t͟ ͟r͟i͟d͟ ͟o͟f͟ ͟B͟u͟n͟z͟o͟ ͟a͟n͟d͟ ͟I͟'͟l͟l͟ ͟d͟e͟a͟l͟ ͟w͟i͟t͟h͟ ͟Y͟/͟N͟"͟ Miss Delight walked over to Bunzo and swung at him, he jumped and kicked Miss Delight's face grabbing your hand and running for it, he placed the battery in as the gate door opened. 

Miss Delight was running after you guys, stopping whenever one of you guys looked at her, Huggy lurked in the dark, he came out of the shadows and grabbed you from behind, you started fighting him, Bunzo kicked his stomach as he hissed in pain. His sharp teeth showing,  Bunzo grabbed a pipe swinging at Huggy, as Miss Delight was frozen when you stared at her. You looked away placing the green hand down to get power and placing it on the power button opening the gate door. 

Bunzo was thrown across the room by Huggy, you grabbed Bunzo running, and Huggy ran after you guys, Miss Delight following close behind. The lights flickered as you hid in one of the classrooms, Huggy walked past, walking to the other parts of the School, you got up as Miss Delight swung at you. You dodged it, Bunzo stared at Miss Delight as you started doing the puzzles. 

You walked out of the classroom, seeing another green plate that needed power, you saw Huggy walking down the halls, hiding in the lockers as he passed by. You got out of the lockers, placed the green hand down, and placed it on the button opening the gate door. 

Bunzo ran to you as Miss Delight followed behind faster, she ran over to Bunzo as he turned to look at her. "𝐓ɦ𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝗍ɦ𝖾 ⱺ𐓣ᥣ𝗒 ωα𝗒!" Miss Delight yelled swinging at Bunzo, he dodged it again, grabbed his cymbals, and used them to hurt her eardrums, she yelled in pain as he kept hitting them hard, and he stopped "𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝! 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙷𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚢 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝'𝚜! 𝙼𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚈/𝙽 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝙷𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚊𝚐𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚟𝚎, 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝. 𝚆𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚑𝚒𝚖, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚖..." Bunzo said as Miss Delight stood up.

She looked down and back at you, the lights flickered as the school bells rang each second, "𝐘ⱺυ𝗋 𝗋𝗂𝗀ɦ𝗍... 𝐒ⱺ ωɦα𝗍'𝗌 𝗍ɦ𝖾 ρᥣα𐓣?" Miss Deligt asked as Bunzo clapped his hands together, and started drawing on paper. "𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚎, 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝙳𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝" Bunzo said and she nodded, Bunzo took off his grab-pack and handed it to Miss Delight, she handed Barb to Bunzo and he held it, Miss Delight stared at you "𝚈/𝙽 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙷𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚢..." Bunzo said Miss Delight hit the desk "𝐇𝖾'ᥣᥣ 𝗄𝗂ᑯ𐓣αρ ɦ𝖾𝗋! 𝐎𝗋 ωⱺ𝗋𝗌𝖾, 𝗍𝗋αρ ɦ𝖾𝗋 𝗌ⱺꭑ𝖾ωɦ𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖾ᥣ𝗌𝖾 𝗂𐓣 𝗍ɦ𝖾 𝖿α𝖼𝗍ⱺ𝗋𝗒 ω𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗌ɦ𝖾'ᥣᥣ 𐓣𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝖾 ɦ𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋 α𝗀α𝗂𐓣!" Miss Delight yelled.

"Where even is my sister?" You asked Bunzo and Miss Delight froze, "𝐘ⱺυ'ᥣᥣ 𝖿𝗂𐓣ᑯ ⱺυ𝗍 ᥣα𝗍𝖾𝗋-" She said and you groaned, "𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜... 𝚈/𝙽 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙷𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚢, 𝚊𝚜 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚋𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚖, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚌𝚔 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝙿𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚒𝚖" Bunzo said and you nodded, "𝐒ⱺυ𐓣ᑯ𝗌 ᥣ𝗂𝗄𝖾 α 𝗀𝗋𝖾α𝗍 ρᥣα𐓣" Miss Delight said "Alright than! Let's go!" You and Bunzo started looking for Huggy as Miss Delight started down the puzzles around the school, she finished. 

She told Bunzo through the walkie-talkie and now what was only left was Huggy. Huggy stood in the hallway, as you walked to him, he stepped closer towering over you. "Huggy-.. It doesn't have to be this way" You said, Huggy growled louder "𝖨'ო 𐓣𝗈𝗍 ડ𝗍𝗈ρρꪱᜒ𐓣𝗀 υ𐓣𝗍ꪱᜒᥣ 𝖨 𝗀౿𝗍 ⍵𝗁ɑ𝗍 𝖨 ⍵ɑ𐓣𝗍... " Huggy hissed back, Bunzo started walking behind Hugy holding Barb, "Huggy you're just confused and broken, I understand and I can help with that. You can't let the obsession get the better of you..." "SHUT UP!" Huggy yelled, with tears.

"I know how you feel Huggy, and I can help you, you can get past this and I know it!" You said taking his hand, Huggy looked at you. You touched his face gently, "When I was a kid I never knew who you were.." You said.

FLASHBACK

You had a flashback with you as a kid who was 11 years old and your sister 5, you saw your father creating Huggy in the factory, and Elliot smiled at you. Huggy looked at you and smiled, you walked over to him. Huggy hugged you.

"You were just a little toy and nothing more, that always cared for me from the end"

Huggy and you were playing with toys and make-believe, drawing pictures.

"We both had silly little dreams."

Huggy would give you piggyback rides, as Mommy and Huggy would play hide and seek with you.

"We are both the same, and you were like a friend I never knew I had" 

You were in Play-Care with Huggy as Miss Delight gave you candy for being smart in her class and answering her questions.

"I know you're the same Huggy I once knew..."

𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏...

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝑱𝒐𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅

You saw Huggy killing people who were innocent and guilty, Huggy looked at you with blood as he saw your tears, he frowned and ran to you to try and reason with you, but you closed the gate door on him, and left the factory never returning for years until now. The screams of what once filled the halls, the laughter and times he spent with you was only a memory he lost and couldn't get back...

Huggy opened his eyes remembering the times as tears fell in his eyes, you hugged him tight "I know you're still the Huggy I once knew, but this isn't going to change if you stop what you're trying to do. I think it's time for a restart" You said softly as Huggy nodded, "Τ𝗁ɑ𐓣ƙ ɣ𝗈υ... 𝖨'ᥣᥣ ɕ𝗁ɑ𐓣𝗀౿ 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁౿ ᑲ౿𝗍𝗍౿𝗋 ɑ𝗍 ᥣ౿ɑડ𝗍-..." Huggy said, Bunzo lowered Barb and walked over to him. "𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝙿𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙺𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚢... 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚊 𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜..." Bunzo said as Huggy nodded, Miss Delight returned and handed Bunzo the Grab-pack as he took it, and handed Barb to her.

Miss Delight led them to a room as she pulled an opening something, it was the way out of the school, well almost, you saw a Hoppy cut-out you and Bunzo pressed it, as Miss Delight and Huggy went on without you guys, heading out of the school to Poppy and Kissy.

"𝑰'𝒎 𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒔𝒄𝒐𝒕𝒄𝒉! 𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆?"

"𝑶𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆, 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆! 𝟏... 𝟐... 𝟑! 𝑯𝒆𝒉, 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒂𝒓, 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒘𝒆?"

"𝑨𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏! 𝟏... 𝟐... 𝟑! 𝑵𝒐𝒑𝒆. 𝑺𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕."

"𝑳𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏, 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒍 𝒘𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏!"

"𝟏... 𝟐... 𝑵𝒐, 𝒏𝒐, 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒕! 𝑵𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔. 𝑨𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏! 𝑨𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏!"

"𝑱𝒖𝒎𝒑! 𝑱𝑼𝑼𝑼𝑼𝑼𝑼- (𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒄)"

(Bro didn't make it to the moon skill issue)

You looked to see a new red hand, it looked like a gun you took it and placed it in the grab-pack's pack, as Bunzo took the other. You switched hands and used the red hand to shoot the fire down to create light. Walking out a door and walking on the metal bridge that was broken halfway, heading to a door that needed a battery, Bunzo grabbed it and placed it in. Walking into a cave, seeing a TV that needed yet another VHS tape, Bunzo took the tape and placed it in the TV it started playing.

"𝑺𝒕𝒖𝒑𝒊𝒅 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒏𝒌𝒚 𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒓."

"𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕, 𝑹𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒍𝒆?"

"𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝑳𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒅𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒐."

*𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒔 𝑬𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒐𝒕 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒆𝒄𝒉 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑹𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒇𝒇*

"𝑰 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂 𝒇𝒂𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆? 𝑨𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖?" (Dude sounds like Puss in Boots-)

"𝑵𝒐𝒑𝒆. 𝑵𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒊𝒕. 𝑰 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒂 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒅𝒔 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒆𝒔? 𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒍, 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒅𝒔, 𝒊𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕- 𝑨𝒉𝒆𝒎- 𝑺𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝑺𝒕𝒖."

"𝑺𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚? 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑹𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘."

"𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒍.. 𝑰'𝒎 𝒕𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐 𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆. 𝑴𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝑰'𝒎 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒎𝒂𝒏, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒈𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒂 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒍 𝒎𝒚 𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒆𝒓. 𝑺𝒐 𝑰'𝒎 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒓."

"(𝑺𝒉𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒍𝒆) 𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕, 𝑹𝒊𝒄𝒉. 𝑯𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒂 𝒇𝒂𝒖𝒍𝒕. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖."

"𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒉? 𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒘."

"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑹𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒆, 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒚 𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒑, 𝒖𝒉𝒎... 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚'𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕. 𝑰'𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖."

"𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚?"

"𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚. 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝒚𝒆𝒕. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒂 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒈𝒖𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒈𝒓𝒖𝒇𝒇. 𝑨𝒏 𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒕, 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒂𝒏. 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕- 𝑰'𝒅 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅."

"𝑾𝒐𝒘, 𝑰 𝒖𝒉... 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒂𝒚! 𝑰'𝒎 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕.. 𝑮𝒍𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒆." 

"𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚, 𝑹𝒊𝒄𝒉. 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚."

The Tape ended, and you and Bunzo grew confused but carried on anyway, You two started walking on the metal bridge, and used the purple hand to push up landing on the ground. Using the other purple hand to push up, and land. Walking and saw a green light, Bunzo used his green hand to power it on, powering on the purple hand. You both jumped up and landed on the metal bridge.

And kept using the purple hand to push up each way. Walking on the metal bridge and saw yet another nightmare puzzle. You both Noticed that Miss Delight had completed it when they went without you guys, using the elevator to go up.

Walking on the metal bridge you and Bunzo saw CatNap, and his standing up, it was broken toys and blood, and a skeleton, with other toy parts. It was like a shrine of the prototype, jumping down and seeing CatNap was now gone. You and Bunzo continued your way onward, walking to the door saying 'Play House' the place Ollie said not to go in.

Using the blue hand print as it opened the door, walked out, walked into another doo, and saw a red light. You heard a critter laughing, it was a little DogDay, Bunzo shot it. As it ran away, you both looked at each other.

This is going to be a hell of a ride.

𝑬𝑵𝑫 𝑶𝑭 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹!

𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓! 𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒆, 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕? 𝟑 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒘𝒆 𝒃𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒆! 𝑶𝒓 𝟒 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔? 𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒔, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒖𝒚'𝒔 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒖𝒑! 𝑺𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒖𝒚'𝒔 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒐𝒐𝒏!

𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔: 𝟐,𝟐𝟕𝟑

𝑰 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓, 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉!

𝟑/𝟑/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.6K 999 12
[ᴀʙᴀɴᴅᴏɴᴇᴅ/ᴜɴғɪɴɪsʜᴇᴅ] [ ʏ.ᴍᴏᴍᴍʏ ʟᴏɴɢ ʟᴇɢs 𝒙 ғ.ᴇx-ᴇᴍᴘʟᴏʏᴇᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ] 𝐈𝐧 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐨. 𝐇�...
1.5K 47 8
╰☆☆ A little collection of short stories for the game; Poppy Playtime !! ☆☆╮ •|☆✨𝐏𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐄𝐝𝐞𝐧.ᶠᶸᶜᵏᵧₒᵤ!🌕☆•|
5.7K 260 6
"ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴄᴋ?!" "ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ ᴅᴇᴀʀ!" "ʜᴏᴡ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ɪɴ sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ɢɪʀʟ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴠᴇʀʏ ʙᴀᴅ ᴍᴏᴜᴛʜ..? " 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐲/𝐧 𝐥/𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 �...
4.8K 81 5
Arkham Batman meets Poppy Playtime.