Anonymous - Newtmas

By _Newts_limp_

Newt and Thomas both have anonymous blogs that are connected to chat rooms. Thomas, also known as 'Greenie16'... More

Chapter One - New message
Chapter three - console me
Chapter four - Crushes and crutches.
Chapter five - Creepy couincidence
Chapter six - the truth comes out
Chapter seven -dating time
Chapter eight - you are perfect.
New updates coming soon /update on me
Chapter nine - Not yet

Chapter two - Love at first type?

5.1K 355 150
By _Newts_limp_

Newt's POV

T made me laugh. I liked him.
The only thing that concerned me was that I didn't know who he was.

I tried to think. Did T stand for anything? I used the letter N because my name is Newt.

Did he use T because his name starts with a T? Or did it mean something else? Was it just a random letter?

These questions echoed through my mind for a few minutes. It was almost like my ears filled up with water and all I could hear were the words of the questions.

I felt like I was way overthinking this and I hardly knew this person, I didn't even know his name. But, nonetheless I felt something weird when I messaged him.

Like some random Love at first type thing.

Love? Woah, woah, woah. I'm 17! I don't know what love is!

And I certainly couldn't love a stranger is met online.

Could I?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
91.9K 1.8K 33
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...
264K 6.5K 36
Heaven and Hell, is there truly a difference? One seraphim thought there was until her world was turned upside down. Now as the second fallen angel...
90.9K 1.7K 29
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...