๐™ด๐šข๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š— ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ||HEESUN||

By aGirL_WitHnObrAin

Kim Sunoo, moved into a new city and reunited with his childhood bestfriend Yang Jungwon, who said he'll be t... More

Teaser'~ ๐Ÿคญ
1: "Reunited"
2: "I'm more handsome, right?"
3: "Damn, i smell Jaelousy."
4: "Yes, and?"
"What if I do?"
7: "The upcoming couple"
CLICK.

6: "That is me."

220 16 4
By aGirL_WitHnObrAin

"Huh? Sunbae? Sunbae-nim!" Wonyoung barged into the club room calling someone; she notices Sunghoon's presence so her little frowned expression softened.

Sunghoon also, notices her so he turns around to see Wonyoung standing there. He gets up.

"Oh, hey Wonyoung. Are you looking for Chaemin hyung?" Sunghoon asked moving towards Wonyoung.

"Ah yes, Sunghoon-shi, do you know where is he?" Wonyoung asked, her voice softer than before.

"He is practicing with Eunchae-ni, I think." Stated Sunghoon before walking away as his someone had called him.

'Eunchae? I knew it!' Thought Wonyoung with a slight frown on her face as she stomped her feet on the floor walking away, eventually making her way to the auditorium.

___________________________

"Niki-ya!"

"Yo, yo. Chill, what's up, hyung?"

"I'm already chilled."

"Aw, look at you pout like a baby." Niki teased the shorter male who's sitting with his hands crossed, with a pout on his face.

"Shut up." Said the older harshly but Niki still found it cute and started teasing him "Kyowoo, aw"

"Just sit and eat your lunch, child." Suddenly a voice appeared making the younger ones somehow flinch as one was busy teasing and other one was busy defending.

"Oh, Jay hyung? I thought you weren't coming, though?" Asked Jungwon sitting straight.

"I wasn't but I got bored." Asked Jay as he shrugged.

"Why? Weren't the others with you?" Asked Niki.

"They're busy. Sunghoon is practicing for the event, Jake has been asked by the teacher to help in some planning for the event as he is a class president, Heeseung hyung... he is most likely very involved in many things." Replied Jay raising his eyebrows while thinking about something.

While the other two males were bickering about literally everything.

Jay spoke making the younger ones quite. "Well, Sunoo is also busy, right?"

"Nah, busy in what? He's not a part of the event." Replied Jungwon.

"Really? I saw him at the auditorium with that blonde girl in your class. What's her name again?"

"Park- park Ji won? Huh!?" Jungwon replied not believing Jay. "Pfft, no. Why would he be with her? Wait, I didn't see him since morning." He realized as he started to frown.

"Oh. I dont think he knows, hm?"

_____________________

As one steps into the hall, all it can sense is chatter filling every corner. Sounds of many things making its way to one's ear and nearly destroying it, because there is very much noise happening in the auditorium.
Everyone's busy in their own work.

But come on, who would ignore some good hot guys? Not you, not me, then also not others.

"EEEKKKSS!"
"OMG, I THOUGHT YERIM WAS CAPPING!!"
"OOOF! IM DEAD?"
"So hot!! Ughh! Wish I could click their pictures!!"

Dud. Unfortunately the student's body president warned about leaking contents of the school to public and they would be punished strictly. So, all of them had their mobiles taken away outside the auditorium except members of student body president.

Well the so called hot guys couldn't care less about their crazy ass stalkers as they went straight for greeting their friends.

"Ayy!"

"Looks like you've not forgotten us!"

"Ay, come on, why would we?"

Laughter filled the empty space between them as they started to help eachother out. One of them was completely lost in something else than work.

"Heeseung?"

"Sup, gyu." Heeseung greeted his childhood bestfriend.

His friend then came closer observing Heeseung, he cocked a brow up as he then started to laugh.
"Is something wrong with my face?" Heeseung asked, finding his weird friend weird.

"Looks like you're looking for someone~" Teased Boemgyu, wiggling his eyebrows funnily.

"Nah, just observing." Heeseung cut him because he doesn't want to end up being Boemgyu's teasing machine in the end.

"Why? Wait..." Boemgyu came closer to Heeseung and leaned in towards his ears "Are you perhaps looking for.... Chaemin hyung?"

For a moment his eye widened. "He.. is here? Even if he was, why would I?" Heeseung replied, trying not to sound furious but he did.

"Hm I agree. But come on, you were checking out that junior." Boemgyu spoke making Heeseung a little embarrassed. "I bet he's a minor. Come on, hee." Heeseung just glared at the other male.

"I've seen him, sometimes in our joint classes. He is cute." Said Boemgyu making Heeseung glare at him.

Boemgyu noticed Heeseung's glare "Are you planning murder?"

SUNOO'S POV:

"Sunoo-shii! Is this better or that?"

"Sunoo-shi! Thank you!!"

Even I can't process what's happening...

I don't know, how and when the heck did I participate in the event? I didn't know until a student from 2-B suddenly stepped into our classroom asking

"Is Kim Sunoo here?"

That student then took me to the [K-CLUB]'s room and told me to sit on the chair and wait. I did wait still confused but my confusion went away when I saw Wonyoung entering and telling me what is happening.

She is the vice president of the club and, the male president of the MC department had announced me as one of the manager for the event. I dont even know what's the event about and I'm 'bouta manage, the heck?

_

"Welcome, Kim Sunoo, right?" A girl greeted me. She was very neat. Her voice was very fimiliar, like I had heard it somewhere.

"I'm An Yujin, class president of 2-B, feel free to ask for help if you need some. I'm always there." The same girl named Yujin said, giving me a small smile and nod before walking away to Wonyoung whispering something in her ear.

"Sunoo-ya! Here!" A girl behind Wonyoung called me waving her hand. The exact student that had asked for me earlier. Wonyoung just smiled and called me over.

As I took a seat, all other students began whispering to eachother, and then there was me, trying to hear what they were whispering to each other. As I began observing them, my eyes landed on the same girl that had called me over first.

She was sitting next to Wonyoung. A literal 'Visual pair'.

She had bleached light blonde hair, A pair of dimples, a childish, pretty smile, sparkling eyes, she had youthfulness, she also seemed very friendly.

She looked back at me and smiled "Sunoo-shi? You look more handsome than the photos."

"Huh? Thank you?.." I awkwardly sat there, 'what is she talking about?'

"My name is Park Ji Won! But everyone calls me Liz, you could do that too." She said, I nodded in acknowledgement.

"I showed her the selca we took the other day!" Wonyoung explained.

"By the way-" I started, as all of them diverted their attention onto me, "What is the event about? Sorry, but no one told me about it.."

"Come with me!" Said Liz grabbing my hand making me follow her.

"Its fine! I can tell you that." Liz said smiling as she began explaining, "This event is about the founder of YOU'Highs' Park Sung-jin's Birth Anniversary and also the Death Anniversary. Former Chairman passed away on the same day as his birthday."

"Ah.." I nodded.

"The event starts off with everyone assembled at the auditorium, first will speeches and then will be the most fun part! MC's, performances! Games and stalls!" Liz exclaimed.

"By the way, uhm.."

"Yes?"

"By any chance, do you know Yang Jungwon? Class 2-B?" She asked, I sighed "Yup! He is my friend."

"Oh really? It must be so lucky to be friends with..."

"him, right?" That's what every fan of his would say to me, otherwise why would even talk?

"you, right?" Sh finished making me choke on air, "Hey, are you okay?"

"Y-yeah."

Suddenly some students around us squeaked and began shouting.

I felt something grabbing my hand from behind in a strong grip and at next moment I was turned with a great force causing me to bump into something hard but it was not the floor, it was more likely a person's chest.

I looked up to see "C-lee-lee Chaemin?"

"That is me."

_____________________
TO BE CONTINUED...

AUTHOR: 😶 Was the chapter too boring for having to wait for more than 10 days..
I didnt update it at 5 march cuz there are tests going on in my school 😭

Btw, I am writing this book but along with this, I am also announcing a new book!

No authors , no fanfictions have the kind of story I want to read so I decided to make my own.
I'll publish the prolouge soon, make sure to atleast check on my account.

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 656 27
Sunoo is loved and admired by every one in his life but what if this admiration turned in to a very serious matter that could destroy sunoo and his f...
28.7K 1.3K 28
"๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐›๐ฅ๐ข๐œ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐ž๐๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ. ๐”๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง...
77.2K 3.2K 34
"Why would I come to you again? let's end this..here and now....Let's break up" Sunghoon was Shocked to hear what Sunoo just said. "What did you just...