You Are My Destiny

By pandu1903

Two people, both divorced and on the verge of losing themselves. What happens when their paths cross? Will... More

You are my destiny-2๐Ÿ’•
You are my destiny-3๐Ÿ’•

You are my destiny-1๐Ÿ’•

946 58 24
By pandu1903

Rain side of the story...

Caution: Contains light mentioning of abuse and marital rape. And basic stereotype.

Nothing explicit though.

*
*
*

" Y-you want to break up with me? B-but why? "

" Don't tell me you really don't know why we are breaking up!

Even you must know how annoying and childish you are! "

" I-I am sorry Ple ...

I will change. I will not annoy you anymore.

But please don't leave me...

I love you... "

" Even if you beg, I am not going to continue this relationship Rain.

It is better if we separate on good terms. I don't want to drag it anymore. "

" Ple please... "

" There is nothing else to talk about. I am leaving. "

" No!! Don't leave me... Please... I love you... I am sorry... "

But she didn't listen. She already left the cafe they were having the conversation at.

*********************************

" Where were you till now? It's almost midnight! What the hell were you doing!?"

" I went to the team dinner. By the time we completed the work, it was late.

But I already informed you na phi. "

" You informed. What you were supposed to do was ask permission. "

" I-I am sorry p'Stop. "

" Sorry doesn't cut it Rain. Don't repeat this again. Okay? "

" Y-yes phi. "

" Good. Now get to the kitchen. I am starving! "

" Now? You didn't eat till now? " He asked, concerned.

" Did you cook for me and go? What will I eat? Air? "

" B-but phi... You know how to cook naa. "

" If I do every work in the home, then why marry you!? "

" I am really tired phi. Can you please order something for tonight? " He pleaded.

" Rain! To the kitchen. Now. "

" Yes phi. I am sorry. " He said in a low voice, going to the kitchen.

" Come to me baby.... "

" Phi... Not today, please. I told you that I am really tired. "

" You are just going to lay there. You are not going to do a fucking thing. What do you mean that you are tired?

You are my husband Rain. You have to satiafy me. It is your duty. "

" S-orry phi. But I really ca-"

His words were cut off by a strong slap.

*
*
*

" Phi, can you please turn on the dishwasher? "

" Are you ordering me? "

" No phi... It's just... I am working now. Since you are free now, I was just asking you."

" Oh... Do you mean to say I am useless just because you earn more than me? Is that why you are treating me like this? "

" Why would you think that phi? I didn't mean it! "

" Oh really? Then do you have something to say about what you asked me to do before?

Don't you dare tell me what to do in my own fucking home!

Just because you are working doesn't mean I am going to treat you like a fucking princess! "

" Do you want me to leave my job and stay in the house looking after you? Because that is what you have been implying every time!"

" You dare raise your voice against me!? Don't forget your place Rain!

If you leave the job, how do you think we are going to survive in this city? Do you think I will allow you to be a freeloader? You must be fucking dreaming! "

" Then what do you want from me phi!?

I am really tired of everything! Sometimes I just want to leave everything and go far away... "

" What I want from you is for you to shut your annoying mouth and do what I ask you to and stop ordering me around.

Do you fucking understand!? " He asked, holding his chin.

" No! I don't understand! I am done phi! I really don't want to continue this conversation! I am going out. " He said and stormed out of the house.

*
*
*

" Stop called me just now. Is that how you behave with your husband Rain? "

" But mama... "

" Whatever it is Rain, fix it. Even if he wants you to beg, do it.

He is not your boyfriend Rain. You can't leave him as you wish.

He is your husband. You are supposed to take care of him.

And don't you dare talk about leaving him.

What will society think? Do you even understand how they will talk about you?"

He doesn't care what it thinks! They are not the ones who face abuse every single day! But....

" I understand mama. I am sorry. "

*
*
*

" I-I am sorry for talking that way p'Stop. Forgive me. "

" Good that you know. Never repeat again. Understand? "

" Y-es phi. "

*
*
*

" Such a whore you are, huh!?

So tell me, do you still meet her? Is that why you always come home late? Is that why you are behaving like this? "

" No phi....

She is just my ex I already told you about. Nothing serious. Why are you bringing that now? And how did you get those pictures? "

" I took out your bank transaction history. You spent so much in those fucking hotels then and even now!

Why do you need a hotel if you have a fucking house? Were you spending those nights with her or do you spend everyday with a different person!? "

" Shut up! Don't you dare question me phi!

I work as a fucking assistant! It is my duty to book a place to stay when the clients come from far away. Didn't you fucking see the same amount again being credited by the company?

And who the hell gave you the right to do this? "

" I am your husband Rain. I have every right! "

" Oh. Then, you are my husband too. Let me check yours then."

"You are crossing the line Rain. Don't you dare push the limit! "

"If else what phi? You will beat me? Or will you force yourselves on me again?"

"Rain.. Don't... "

" I want a divorce. "

" You must be joking! "

" I don't care what you think. I am going to leave this house. I will send you the papers later. "

" You can't be serious. Who else is going to take care of you if not me? No one is going to bear your annoying ass! "

" I don't need someone else to take care of me! I can take care of myself.

And I am not joking. I don't want to live a second with you! "

" Rain!! Do you think your parents will agree for it? Do you know what society thinks?"

" I don't care what anyone thinks! I don't want to think about anyone. I am going to focus on my happiness for once! "

" I have never seen anyone as selfish and lazy as you! "

" Huh! Selfish? For wanting to be happy?

You are the one who is being selfish phi!

You want my money, want me to work and even it is late, you want me to do every thing in the house.

You don't even keep your own dirty cup in the washer but you say I am lazy?

Don't kid me! "

" Mind your tongue! Or I am going to beat the hell out of you! "

" Try me! I am out of here and you can't do shit!

When I say I am done, I AM FUCKING DONE!

See you in the court."

********************************

Phayu side of the story

" You want a divorce? After 4 years of relationship and 2 years of marriage?"

" Time doesn't matter p'Phayu. I don't love you anymore. " I don't need you anymore..

" What do you mean you don't love anymore? We were fine yesterday too Som... What changed? "

" Nothing was fine p'Phayu! You just couldn't see it! "

" Then let me see! I really don't understand what changed Som. "

" Fine. I like someone else.

I stayed with you because I need your help.

Now, I have graduated and got a nice placement too. I am moving to NewYork.

Thank you for looking after me anyway. "

" W-what? Som, please tell me it's not true.

Tell me you are joking, please.. "

" I am not. I don't hate you p'Phayu, but I don't love you too.

I needed money to completr my studies and you were happy to oblige.

That is the only reason why I have stayed with you all this time.

I hope we will let me go without any fuss. "

" 6 years Som. We spemd 6 years together! And it is nothing for you? "

" Phi, please! Don't tell me you love me.. "

" Of course I love you! Why else would I look after you, fight with my family and marry you? "

" Then I am sorry phi. But I don't.

You know how my situation was. It was a necessity that time.

I did what I had to.

But now it is setteled.

I want my life back.

I don't want you controlling my life anymore!

You are so hella controlling and dominating, you know? I hate it!

I can't stay in this loveless marriage anymore.

Free me from this.

Let me live my life!"

" You are not the one who is supposed to say those words Som!

I am the one who wasted 6 years for a person who don't love me.

I am the one who got used for their own selfishness.

I am the one who got cheated on!

Don't you dare your voice at me! "

" Whatever phi. I just want a divorce.

I don't care what you think anymore.

I can't act anymore.

Do we have an agreement or are we going to take this the long way?

Either way, I am getting a divorce.

I will lie in the court even if I need to. Tell them you are abusing me and forced me in the bed. Marital rape is a serious issue, you know? "

" I never laid a finger on you! We never had sex Som. You said you wanted to focus on your studies. You are the one who said to wait till you settle in your life!

And now what? Rape?

This is what I get for supporting you al lthese years? "

" As I said. I don't care.

I need a divorce. I want to be free from you. And I will get it in whatever way I can.

It is in your hand now. Will you let it go or should we go through the tough route?

I don't think, Famous architect is proved to be a rapist, looks good on your profile. "

" I hate you Som. I regret these 6 years. I have been blind all these years. I should have let you go when I had the chance.

Fine. I will let you go.

See you in the court. "

****************************

Note: I came back with another story!

It is light angst but with a very happy ending.

I planned it as a oneshot but it was longer than expected, so I am turning it into a twoshot.

Hope you will like it!

Do vote and comment your thoughts.

Thankyou!

Love you all! ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 368 11
Pete was hired to be Kinn's assistant but ... His cousin Vegas takes him away and keeps him for himself !! VEGASPETE <33
3.5K 123 6
After secretly dating in uni came a nasty break up. They haven't seen each other in years, until Two invites Third to a reunion and Khai discovers Th...
1.4K 133 11
a distasteful collection of unholy experiences. ยฉ all rights reserved juno / summertwine
993K 37.4K 89
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...