๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐‚๐‘๐Ž๐’๐’๐„๐ƒ-๐‹๐Ž๐•...

By Cold_introvert

( ๐Ž๐ ๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ) แดษดแด‡ า“แด€แด›แด‡า“แดœสŸ แด…แด€ส, แด›แดกแด ษขแดแด…s ๐…๐€๐‹๐‹ า“แดส€ สŸแดแด แด‡สŸส แด˜ส€ษชษดแด„แด‡ แด€ษดแด… สœแด‡ แด„สœแดแดsแด‡ แด›สœแด‡ ๐’๐”๐, สŸแด‡แด€แด ษชษดษข แด›สœแด‡... More

๐†๐‘๐„๐„๐Š ๐“๐‘๐€๐†๐„๐ƒ๐˜
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐‚๐‘๐Ž๐’๐’๐„๐ƒ
๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ; แดษชส€แด€แด„สŸแด‡
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ; แดษชsแด›ส€แด‡แด€แด›
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘; สŸแด‡แด›แด›แด‡ส€s า“ส€แดแด ษดแด แดษดแด‡
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’; sสŸส แด˜สŸแด€ษด
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“; แด‹แด‡แด‡แด˜แด‡ส€ แดา“ แด›สœแด‡ แด‹แด‡สs
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”; แด›ส€แดœsแด› ษชssแดœแด‡s
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•; แด…ษชแด€ษขแดษด แด€สŸสŸแด‡ส

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ; สœสแด€แด„ษชษดแด›สœ แด˜แดแด›แด›แด‡ส€

7.6K 307 5
By Cold_introvert

━━━ THE SCREEN SLOWLY FADED FROM GREY TO MIDNIGHT-BLACK
in the very first scene of the movie. Darkness slowly drifted away as it was clearly night, the words 'Privet Drive' could be seen on a sign, and a nearby streetlamp illuminated it with a dark brown owl sitting atop of it.

The owl flew quietly away as the screen shifted its view from nearby towards an era covered by fog. A shadowy figure could be seen walking closer and close to one of the many houses that were seen. This man was unlike anyone had ever seen here, he was a strange elderly man with the ugliest robes a man could have, a beard so long it reached his waist.

A man no other than Albus Dumbledore.

"He looks like Zeus." Thalia tells Percy, who was choke as he was eating a popcorn.

"Sorry." "You are not, are you?"

"No."

A small dark-orange tabby cat was sitting on a fence trying not to catch anyone's attention, Dumbledore could be seen with a grave smile around his mouth. He was holding a small inconspicuous object in his hand, then raised it up and into the air collecting all the lights from the lamppost leaving the street in complete darkness.

"I should have known that you would have been here Professor McGonagall." Said Dumbledore, as the scene slid over the cat's shadow as it shifted from an animal form to a human.

"Minnie!!" The older version of the Marauders shouts happily at the sight
of their lovely professor.

"Good evening, Professor Dumbledore." McGonagall greeted and walked towards his side as they continued walking down the street. "Are the rumours true?" she asked worriedly.

"Afraid so, Professor. The good and the bad."

"The girl?" asked Professor McGonagall.

"Hagrid is bringing her."

"Is it that wise to trust Hagrid with something important than this?" she asked, to which he only nodded, "Ah, I would trust Hagrid with my life."

"Unfortunately, he trust you too, too much." James mumbles with disdains.

A loud rumbling noise could soon be heard coming closer and breaking the silence of the night. The professors looked up towards the sky when suddenly a blinding light lit up the sky above them.

"Dam! That's so cool!" Percy grins.

A large man came flying in on a motorbike and only stopped at the end of the street not far away from where the two others were standing. McGonagall was holding onto Dumbledore's arm tightly, before letting go and placing it over her heart.

The man wore a heavy-duty coat, it was larger than himself even, he had an untidy mess of hair as it fell to his chin, he also wore glasses that made it easier for him to fly. A bundle of clothes was resting peacefully in the giants' arms.

"My baby." Astro looks at his father, thinking he was talking to him. But he rolls his eyes annoyed when Sirius was sobbing over his moto.

"So- that's your dad?" Rachel asks Astro, a sigh leave his lips as he turns his attention to Rachel.

"Yes."

"Professor Dumbledore sir. Professor McGonagall." Hagrid said carefully stepping off the bike and walking towards them.

"No problem I trust, Hagrid?" Dumbledore asked him.

"No sir. The little tyke fell asleep just as we were flying over Bristol. Try not to wake her, and here you go." Hagrid said and handed her over to Dumbledore, where he and Professor McGonagall inched closer to catch her if she fell.

"Aww." Lily giggles watching their professor being worried for her daughter.

"What a sweet woman." Astraea comments catching the attention of Remus.

"She is."

The three of them walked towards one of the houses, and while they did Professor McGonagall could not help but to exclaimed, "Albus do you think it's safe to leave her with these people? I have watched them all day, they are the worst sort of muggles imaginable. They really are…"

"They are the only family she has." Dumbledore interrupted her, though,
no one of them noticed the little glint he had in the corner of his eyes.

"What is that supose to mean?" Hermes raises a brow and looks at Thanatos's descendant.

"Me and my wife are dead, you know? Six feet under." James replies sarcastically but he was saying the truth.

"He- she is an orphan?" Apollo's rage rise even more but he doesn't show it.

"She have my sister but I do not know if she will take care of her." Lily replies the God's question silently.

"Why? This girl will be famous. There won't be a single child in our world who won't know her name."

"Pretty sure, many in Olympus knew
his name too." Astro shrugs.

"It's for the greater good." Said Dumbledore, as they stopped in front
of a door, Hagrid looked around desperately trying not to cry.

"What a word I heard many times." Hades chuckles bitterly, his eyes at his brother, Zeus.

Dumbledore took a quick look around, before looking down at the bundle in his arms that was wrapped up in blankets. Then said, "until she's ready…"

Professor McGonagall was looking
at Professor Dumbledore like she couldn't believe what he was about
to do, as she repeatedly blinked in disbelief as her oldest friend placed the child on the doorstep.

"HOW DARE THAT MORTAL DO SUCH THING TO MY SON'S DESCENDANT!?" Everyone was taken back by the anger of the Goddess of the Night.

"No worried mother," Thanatos shakes his head. "He will be getting rid off." Molly's frowns deepen and she was terrified by Death's words.

"Better be, or I will personally take care
of him." Apollo mutters, loud enough for others to hear. Nobody would dare to quetion the God of the sun when he was
in such state.

Artemis looks at her brother and smiles softly. Her brother was finally showing his fire.

Professor Dumbledore looked down at the child, only laying a letter up on the blanket for those in the house to look at in the morning. They walked towards Hagrid, "There, there Hagrid. It's not goodbye."

They all looked back towards the baby, and as McGonagall was about
to say something Dumbledore turned to both Hagrid and Professor McGonagall, with a cold look in his eyes with his wand and said.

"Obliviate."

"That filthy bastard!" Sirius grits his teeth while Lily felt her blood boil. Oh they were going to kill that old man for that.

"What did the do?" Leo asks his friends in confusion.

"He erased their memories." Astro replies ignoring the the look, his paternel grand- mother gave him.

"Good luck, Hyacinth Potter," Dumbledore said as a goodbye to the girl, as the screen zoomed in on the sleeping face of the chosen child. It zeroed in on the lightning bolt scar on her forehead, just above her left eyebrow.

"Oh he just jinx her." Percy whispers.

"The Potter are known for their bad lucks and messy hair." Sirius states for those who was confuses.

"But she is a reincarnator, she will have the same looks she had as Hyacinthus." Apollo tells them.

He was dying to have him- her again in his arms but this time, he will protect her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.5K 3.5K 44
๐™—๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™ค๐™› ๐™๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‡๐™€๐™‰ ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™‚๐™€๐™‡ ๐™จ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ.... ๐™‡๐™„๐™‡๐™„๐™๐™ƒ ๐™‰๐™„๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™‚๐™€๐™‡. ๐˜ผ ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™˜๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™–...
213K 5.7K 63
ใ€Š๏ธŽ"๐“˜๐“ถ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ฎ... ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ธ ๐“œ๐“ฎ"ใ€‹๏ธŽ ใ€Š๏ธŽ"๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜จ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜”๐˜ฉ๐˜ชฬ€๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜“๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ณ"ใ€‹๏ธŽ โ˜ž๐™ต๐š˜๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐š  ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š—๐šข ๐šƒ๐š›๐š’๐šŠ๐š•๐šœ ๏ฟฝ...
1.2M 44.9K 100
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
93.7K 3K 12
"๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ถ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ" ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—น๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ'๐˜€...