The Perfect couple

By writer_naaz

Their families are friends but they hate each other. He thinks her is an immature , stubborn , and spoiled... More

CHARACTERS
Ch-1
Ch-2
Ch-3
Ch-4
Ch-5
Ch-6
Ch-7
Ch-8
Ch-9
Ch-10
Ch-11
Ch-12
Ch-13
Ch-14
Ch-15
Ch-16
Ch-17
Ch-18
Ch-19
Ch-20
Ch-21
Ch-22
Ch-23
Ch-24

Author's Note

484 6 1
By writer_naaz

Hey guys ! This is my first story so there will be few mistakes but I will try my best to make this a beautiful one . This is a fictional story based on my imagination. All the characters, incidents everything is fictional in this story . And all the pictures I am going to use in this story belong to their respective owners.

Enjoy the story and don't forget to do  votes and comments that will help me to know that you all are liking my story .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 18 51
In which a ruthless billionaire who believe love is a waste of time and clumsy poor girl who had so much to live for meet by accident. Will he accept...
128K 3.9K 25
Two entirely different people , one contract marriage as a deal but now Miss CEO has fallen harder & harder . What will she do now ?? Highest ranks...
409K 10K 26
What will happy when a girl gets married to a billionaire, the CEO of a popular company and at the same time work with him as his assistant? Read to...
Sweet Souls By Mysticc

General Fiction

8.7K 537 11
Beautiful tale of a hardworking women and a topmost CEO.They know eachother from last 4 years and the only relation they share now is purely professi...