Hard As It Is

By 180Stopthathoe

For Jahmir Jackson life ain't never been easy, dropping out of high school at seventeen, Jahmir had no choice... More

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Characters 2
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Thank you and Hi ☺️
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
New Story Alert ‼️
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Thank you for Reading!

213 8 2
By 180Stopthathoe

This is the end of the main story! I'll have a few more extra chapters, but other than that they'll mostly focus on small oneshots. I hope you all enjoyed this book! It was fun to experiment and write something I've never written before! I was going to make it longer but then I was like this book is clearly at its climax it wouldn't feel right to stretch it out any longer!  Hopefully, I did well and you guys enjoyed it! Make sure to check out my new book Walk Beside Me.

Would you guys like the extra chapter to focus on

More Jahmir, Amir, and Soul?

Shaq and Quez?

Slim? (I'll do one for him maybe I'll even make a separate story just focusing on him alone, we'll see!) 

Thank you guys 😍😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272 47 8
18 year old Jack, a light skinned, curly headed boy with an average height has always been the odd one on his community, he was quiet, lacked social...
471K 16.8K 24
*DISCLAIMER/TW I WROTE THIS DURING A TIME WHEN MY WRITING WAS NOT VERY GOOD.THERE ID A SIDE RELATIONSHIP BSETWEEN A MINOR AND AN ADULT AND I IN NO WA...
3.4K 101 13
Jackson was kicked out of his home and clan when he came out to his parents. Sent away to a boarding school where he didn't know anyone. What happen...
2.3K 135 13
Marken, a senior in high school, was forced to leave his friends and home behind, again. Is he ready for the journey into adulthood with a constant t...