If You Let Me Love You ⁀✮₊⋆...

By ladyofthecosmos

Vienna Breslin didn't grow up around romance. From a young age, she saw the hearts of many being shattered an... More

𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑑𝑢𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛

7 1 0
By ladyofthecosmos

» 𝖱𝖾𝖿𝗅𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 - 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖭𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝖻𝗈𝗋𝗁𝗈𝗈𝖽 «
𝟢:𝟦𝟨 ─〇───── 𝟦:𝟢𝟨
⇄ ◃◃ | | ▹▹ ↻

"𝖨 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗄𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎, 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒
𝖥𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇' 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖺𝗌 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖽
𝖨'𝖽 𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒"

───── .·:*¨☆◦✦◦☆¨*:·. ─────

Vienna Breslin didn't grow up around romantic love. All the relationships she saw throughout the course of her life, whether it be her parents, family friends, or family members, fell apart before her own eyes. Now, 18 years into her life, she has done everything in her power to avoid that specific feeling-she has never been in a relationship, never had a boyfriend, never allowed herself to fall in love-because, well, what's the point of putting yourself through a relationship that'll inevitably leave your heart broken?

Her mind was made; her opinions were solidified. Or so she thought. What she isn't counting on is the very determined and persuasive new student at her school, Dawson Marner, who is about to enter her life and make her question everything she ever thought to be true.

───── .·:*¨☆◦✦◦☆¨*:·. ─────

MAIN CAST

Gracie Abrams as ~ Vienna Arely Carrillo Breslin

"I find that platonic love is more stable than romantic love. No man will ever love me and value me the way my friends and family do."

Savannah Smith as ~ Eleni Margot Chamberlain

"If I don't push myself, I'm not smart, if I'm not successful, if I'm not... living up to these expectations... then, I'm nothing."

Younger Evan Peters as ~ Dawson Elias Marner

"I know most of the time, it seems like I have no fucking clue what I'm doing, but I know more than you'd expect."

Eva Longoria as ~ Estella Liliana Carrillo Aguilar

"Being in a relationship can be beautiful, being in love is beautiful, and I don't want you to miss out on that because of 'caution'... because of fear."

◦✦◦

OTHERS

Gabriela Ivette Carrillo Breslin - Vienna's younger sister

Santiago Archie Carrillo Breslin - Vienna's older brother

───── .·:*¨☆◦✦◦☆¨*:·. ─────

IMPORTANT NOTICES - PLEASE READ

All of the characters and the storyline were created by me and are owned by me. This story is relatively formatted and written as if it were a novel meaning the chapters are rather long and may be considered wordy. Also, keep in mind that it does not jump into the romance immediately-I suppose it can be considered a slow burn. Many small details may seem redundant and unnecessary/boring, but again, it's a story meant to be gradual and book-style (in a loose sense). This is not a little story where things are rushed, sudden, or hasty.

Also, if you have any constructive criticism about my writing that may be interpreted as rude or negative, even if those aren't your intentions, please don't put them in the comments. If you really want me to see and take into consideration your advice, I'd be more than happy to take a look at it in my inbox. I personally find it pretty rude to publicly scrutinize a writer's writing-especially if they didn't explicitly ask for critique-when they have more than likely worked very hard on it. I am still a real person with real feelings.

Little note: I am fully aware of the strange comment Gracie Abrams made about Finn Wolfhard when he was 13 (a child) and I just want to say that I absolutely do not condone that. Many have tried to come to her defense and say that, one, she was a minor as well and two, that it's just a three-year age difference. Both of those excuses are bullshit. Despite her being a minor (she was 17 y/o) she still had an entirely different mindset and maturity level than Finn. Think of a senior and freshman dynamic-it's just three years, but one is nearly an adult and the other is fresh out of middle school. Additionally, the second point is completely senseless because while Finn was 14 around the time she said that, she specifically called him/his character "fine" in season 1 of Stranger Things. During the filming of season 1, Finn was 13. A 17-year-old called a 13-year-old fine. Her actions inexcusable, and I just want to let it be known that I do not support her. I am not a fan of her-not of her music, let alone of her as a person. I'm simply using her as a face claim for this story.

TW: This story contains mentions of sexual themes, suicide, physical and emotional abuse, alcoholism, and strong language (cursing).

The mentions of said sensitive topics (with the exception of strong language) are very minimal, but I will be adding trigger warnings at the beginning of each chapter that contains them just in case since people's sensitivity to triggering topics varies.

This story does not include smut since I feel like it would divert the attention away from the plot. However, there are mentions of the main characters engaging in intercourse, so I will be adding warnings for that.

I am not sure how consistently I will be updating, but I will genuinely try to do my best. Also, my first language is not English!! Yes, I am American, and yes, I speak English fluently, but I am not entirely familiar with certain phrases, sayings, words, etc. (I literally just learned a few months ago that "lemon" and "lime" indicate two different things. I used "lemons" for both because, in my house, we use "limón" for both and I thought they were called the same thing in English too. Bear with me). If you notice any spelling mistakes, feel free to point them out and I'll correct them!

That's all for now.
I hope you all enjoy.
Without further adieu...

◦✦◦

"Why would I deliberately set myself up to be heartbroken?"

"If you let me love you, I promise it'll be worth it."

───── .·:*¨☆◦✦◦☆¨*:·. ─────

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8M 642K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...