HIS INNOCENT BRIDE

By Petillant_Alba

"You need to know." His eyes were getting darker as his accent was getting thick. "Open them. Open them wide... More

PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE

SIXTEEN

4.5K 210 29
By Petillant_Alba

Farzan’s POV:

I had thought of my death many times. I was curious to know how would I die. By being murdered, by an accident or the most boring by getting sick in an old age but I thought now I was getting certain about how I would die.

Aysham Zubair

This is girl is going to be the death of me. I was sure of that. She seemed like an ordinary girl, unarmed and selfless and beautiful and hot too but she was dangerous for me. Even her scent was dangerous for me.

I was never addicted to anything in my entire life. I never smoke not even if it’s fashion, I never drink and I never even smell any drug as many people in my surroundings were accustomed to that but I never and I am proud of it. I didn’t need these crumbs for my nerves. I had strong nerves even the sedatives I had been experienced to while I was in custody of one of my rivals couldn’t make me ogle things so they stopped prying into it and now they were trying directly send me to hell. I wasn’t sure I would go to heaven. I shouldn’t get my hopes high as a miracle would happen, I would enter the heaven.

I had made many people’s live hell although I was still in hell too. I could have suffered my life like hell and end up in heaven but I didn’t choose that. I chose revenge and for that I need power.

And in this game of gaining power, I came across with golden eyes that shine brightly even in night, honey brown hairs as the softest thing I had ever touched, lavender scent that was far better than any drug that lunatics shove up to their nostrils to get relief for few minutes.

I had come across many hurdles in this game of gaining power. I had defeated death several times. I went to coma for a week when I was in my mid-twenties as I couldn’t use my mind for several days after that but she had been in my life for more than a few weeks. I barely saw her in person if don’t talk about the camera in the kitchen.

She had paralyzed my nerves that a drug couldn’t do. After days of thinking I came across the fact that I was lusting over her even if she had never shown me her skin much. She acted like she was modest but the fact that she was in love with that f***er made my blood boil.

I wanted to kill him with my own hands, a slow torturing death, but that f**king Scorpions killed him before me. They should have though or otherwise I could have reached their boss’s neck with that f**ker.

But I was glad he died after showing his true colors to her. He sold her off to me in front of everyone and I could see the hurt in her eyes when he said that. She was shocked, hurt and helpless. Her aunt must have spoiled her seeing the way she used to sneak out late at night to meet him.

I had all the information as I had the whole file prepared by my men on their whole family but I didn’t have time to look into it. How was her relation with that f**ker was enough for me to know to decide whether to keep her with me or not.

I couldn’t give that type of person who use to cheat on her family just to spend a night with her lover a status as my wife. But only few minutes when she spent time with me or I should say I scared her to death when she came into my room to acknowledge that she wasn’t like that. She was modest or a good actress. Her glossy eyes made me confuse as she hell.

I was so frustrated when she came into sight the next time that I wanted her to say that no I wasn’t in love with that f**ker. He used to force me to come and meet him at midnight. He was the one who forced her to marry her and anything that could prove she was only…

Mine.

Yours?

My conscience spoke as I became blank for a second.

I had never labelled a human as mine as they only things for which I could get possessive about and they also minimum as one of them was my room. I didn’t like people when they enter it. Thinking about her the first of her in my house appeared in front of my eyes. She was trembling like a leaf still attached to the old branch of tree fighting with the cold breeze of autumn. I thought she would collapse on the floor if I talk for another second so I vanished into my restroom only to hear her exiting the room. She was fragile and so weak that her voice wasn’t coming out for herself but she gathered courage to speak for Suzi when I fired her for the thousandth time in my life. She couldn’t speak for herself but others.

Selfless!

She should speak for herself.

The other day when I heard her saying that she was never on a beach I realized how her aunt must be treating her. Or they were poor enough to afford a picnic to the beach. I think that it was because the way her aunt was doing a wedding needed a lot of money and I knew how poor people collect pennies just to marry their girls properly. She didn’t say that she wanted to go but I sensed that. She was excited when Zaroon mentioned that.

Talking about those bastards I made a mental note to give them a piece of their mind so that they don’t get too close with her. She was my… She is just mine to punish and for all the other stuff.

I was thinking about her for so long even my mind wasn’t working properly. My laptop’s screen was staring at me for so long and it was happening for days. The moment I start working my hand automatically moved to the clips of the surveillance camera of the kitchen. She wanted to help Suzi but Suzi didn’t let her work more but if she liked cooking, she could do that. Suzi shouldn’t interrupt her.

My conscience standing at the corner of the room rolling its eyes at me. But I didn’t care. I never listened to it.

Not thinking much, I again opened the clip to see what was going on but an empty kitchen mocked at me.

“Where the f**k is my wife?” I called Imran as soon as I searched the whole mansion. I couldn’t even find Suzi. A few minutes before she called me as if I would stop her from going to the beach and I realized she didn’t have a phone. She should have one for any emergency.

“I am in office right now sir but I would ask the guards guarding the mansion.” He got alert all of a sudden as Imran used to come with in the office so he wasn’t at the mansion.

“Take out the car.” I said and cut the call while storming out of my office with a clenched jaw. I had a meeting coming in half and hour but I didn’t care much. I had many enemies and if they found out my wife was out without any guards, they couldn’t anything. I was never careless because I never cared for anyone before.

The people close to me were Zaroon and Muzamil and they could take care of themselves very properly.

“They are shopping with Miss Areej.” Imran informed and I cursed under my breath. I was worried as hell and they were doing shopping and that too in a mall with lots of crowd.

“You like it?” They were gesturing towards a dress as followed by the gaze but then turned my attention towards them to give them a piece of mind.

Suzi and Areej vanished from there as they couldn’t argue with me more leaving me alone with her. My anger subsided as she was barely looking at me as if I would scold her. I didn’t but she had to know how to take care of herself.

She was cute when she felt intimidated by people gazes on us. I wanted to tease more but I didn’t want her to stay in public anymore. I had sent the guards already and I could still catch up on my upcoming meeting seeing she was fine but when I raised my hand to cup her lower lip in between my fingers she clenched her eyes shut as if I was going to beat her.

I wanted people to be scared of me but not the way she was at that time. I never raise hands on woman. That’s something I got in my genes with my father. It’s stupid to raise hands on someone when you know they can’t fight in return.

My whole blood turned white thinking about it. It must be that f**ker. He must have raised his hands on her that’s why she was traumatized. She used to be scared as if people will swallow her alive.

Why did they kill him?

I wanted to dig up his grave and stab him several times at that moment when I drop her off at the mansion. I didn’t say anything the whole ride even though I wanted to ask who was it and what he did.

But I chose to stay silent. She was already scared of me right now but I would talk to her about it soon. Might be on our picnic on the beach to which I wasn’t going few hours ago.

•~•

Here's his POV.
VOTE & DO LOTS OF COMMENTS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 15.6K 15
When they both were forced into engagement by elders. She was 18 and he was 29. He didn't like any of this, he never want to marry some 18 year old g...
321K 9.9K 36
Story of a beautiful , intelligent 18 years old girl who was forced to marry a guy, engaged to her sister. " Dear Mom I don't think I would be able...
31.5K 1.8K 25
{ A story where A rich rebellious guy fell for A timid innocent girl } " W..wh..what ar..e y...ou do..in..g " nervousness is clear in her body langu...
1.3M 63.1K 59
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It started with his love. Will it end with...