You're More then just a Demon...

By GodofVendetta

Lucifer decided to stay at the Hazbin Hotel to help his daughter with her dream. His biggest pain the Radio D... More

Introdcution
The Demon
Operation Deer
Plan B
The Stairs
Comfort from the Radio demon
Payback
Revenge regretted
Comfort, Love, Anger
To Realize is to Love
Prank
Thank you
Sick boy
About next chapter
First time
Time together
Help from Stolas and Helping Stolas
The Date
Announcement
A Phone Call and a new show
Crazy day
A New Face
A/N
Pictures for next Chapter
Lets get married
Honeymoon
Congratulations
The world of Pregnancy
Welcome Home
Truth be Told
A Call and a New Experience
To learn, To Love, To grow
Book Two and More
Part title

New feelings

1.6K 52 111
By GodofVendetta

//Hello!! Just a waring there is a flashback and there is a Homophobia in the flashback feel free to do what makes you comfortable and if you skip it thats perfectly fine//

Lucifer POV

I get woken up by the need to pee, i open my eyes very slowly not actually want to get up too pee so i take my time, as i open my eyes fully and my vision focuses i see Alastors face, also nose to nose with me, my face gets very hot and i slowly back away, i star at his face admitting to myself 'okay fucking fine hes hot as fuck..' i very slowly get up but something stops me, i look down and Alasastor is gripping my arm tightly, i cant get my arm out of his grasp, its either i wake him up to let me go or i lay here and piss his bed 'if i piss in his bed im going to kill myself.' i move some of his hair out of his face and whisper "Alastor, Alastor let me go i need to pee'' i watch him frown and groan at the sudden physical touch but he doesn't wake up "alastor wake up" i shake him a little bit. His eyes shoot open and he immediately stands up on the bed with shadows behind him and his tentacle shadows out and ready to attack. His eyes are Radio dials and his smile is huge and thin. "Whoa whoa it's just me!" I touch his leg and he looks at me, I see him calm down as he sits back on the bed then lays down facing away from me immediately back asleep.

I stare at him confused "what the fuuuuuuuck..?" I whisper starting to think he never actually woke up but his body went into attack mode anyway. I slowly get up now that he's not holding me and go to the bathroom in his room. His bathroom smells like cinnamon which is really nice. I pee, wash my hands then walk back to the bed. I see Alastor laying with his eyes closed but he's feeling around for something "is he trying to find me??' his ears flatten and i lay beside him again, he grabs my arm and yanks me to him as close as he can wrapping his arms around me tightly. He can't help but smile and nuzzle into him. 'This.. is so nice' I think to myself as I fall back asleep.

Alastor POV

I woke up but lay there with my eyes closed. I look at the time and see it's 6:39 in the morning, I look over at Lucifer, he is nuzzled into my chest smiling in his sleep mumbling random things one of them I can make out as "Alastor you are safe with me" then back to mumbling. My face gets very hot, my chest starts to hurt again and I get a horrible feeling in my stomach like I'm about to throw up. My breathing gets faster. I try to understand what's going on but I can't. Am I sick?? I'm dying?? Why is this happening? Why won't it stop? Why can't I control it, what-' my train of thought is cut off by my stomach, I push Lucifer off of me and sprint to my bathroom. I hunch over the toilet, I dry heave a few times before I throw up, I cough and gag after. I pant as I try to catch my breath from not being able to breathe while I gag. I hear Lucifer get out of bed worried "Alastor?? What's going on? Did you just throw up??" he rushes into the bathroom where i am at.

Lucifer POV

I woke up to being thrown across the bed. I sat up quickly to watch Alastor run into the bathroom and throw up. I ran into the bathroom worried "Alastor?? What's going on?? Did you throw up??" I run to him and hold his hair back. I know it's short but it's still annoying to have to deal with sometimes, I'm sure. I tie it back and rub his back. "Are you sick??" I feel his forehead "you're not running a fever" I watch him throw up again gripping the sides of the toilet "oh dear.. I wait for him to be done, I grab a rag and wipe his mouth, let's get you back to bed.." i pick him up and carry him back to his bed, he lays his head on my shoulder his eyes closed panting trying to catch his breath, i lay him on his bed and cover him up "let me get you a drink" i rush downstairs to find something bubbly to help his upset stomach "where where where" i hear someone walk in. I look over and it's husk "husk!" I ran to him "you make drinks with ginger ale right??" he looked at me concerned and confused ..."yeeeah..?" I grabbed his shoulders. "I need some. I think Alastor is sick. He just threw up a bunch and I need something to help his stomach!!" Husk goes from Concerned to confused to worried "threw up?? As he threw up into the toilet , everything in his stomach was gone??" i nodded worried "please.." husk walked to the bar and grabbed a bunch of bottles "here, i'll go get charlie." he said as he handed them to me and ran upstairs, i did the same im so worried i don't like seeing him like this i don't want to see him weak or sick or anything i want him to be safe and not sick.. I know I'm being dramatic. He's not dying but I'm over protective and paranoid.

Alastor POV

My stomach hurts from throwing up, my body is shaking and my mind won't stop racing through so many things and so many emotions i can think i am so zoned out i dont hear Lucifer walk in until he put his hand on my chest "alastor i'm here husk is getting Charlie..'' I opened my eyes. I just wanted the panicking to stop. I wanted everything to be quiet. I wanted for the world to go black so I could have peace. I grip Lucifer tightly my eyes closed shit my breathing only getting more and more rapid until i'm hyperventilating and my body is trembling i feel the vomit come up my throat, i lean over and throw up into the trash case i keep under the bedside table right as Husk and Charlie rush in. I cough trying to catch my breath.

3rd Person POV

Charlie covers her mouth 'when husk told me dad said Alastor was sick i didn't think this bad, i rust over to him and rub his back "breathe Alastor just breathe in and out'' Husk stood there in shock he's never seen Alastor this way before and somehow it was terrifying "is he.. Dying..?" Lucifer looks at husk and tears form in his eyes "he better not be!!" Charlie shakes his head "no he's not don't say that!!" Alastor grips his chest tightly. He is already worried he is dying but he doesn't want to hear other people argue about it. The room fills with static and then stops when everyone stops yelling at each other. Lucifer looks at him, hugs him tight, he gets hope seeing Alastor have strength to do that. ALastor doesn't move; he looks lifeless except for the panicking that he's doing. "Wait!!" Husker yells "what!?" Charlie and Lucifer look at husk panicked "what if he's having a panic attack! What if that's what's happening!" charlie and lucifer look at each other and nod, it's worth a shot

Charlie wraps the blanket around Alastor while lucifer put on Jazz and lights the first, husk sits next to him and hums along to the song, Alastors breathing slows down, his body stops trembling and he closes his eyes

Lucifer sits next to him "that worked! Husk, that was amazing, how did you know??" husk looks at Alastor then at Lucifer "Angel gets them sometimes and when they are bad he gets just like that." husk gets up and leaves with Charlie following behind.

Alastor POV
Everything goes silent in my head, all I hear is Jazz, the cracking of the fire and Lucifer as he gets close to me, I don't open my eyes and when I finally do I see Lucifer looking worried "Alastor what happened? What made you panic so badly?" I don't answer. I have immersed myself enough today and it's not even noon. I feel Lucifer's hand on my cheek as forces me to look at him "my deer please, what happened..?" i look him in the eyes and sigh "i..i don't know.. I was fine, I woke up and saw you asleep then suddenly I got this feeling and I don't know what it was but it made me start to panic and then because I was pancinc not realizing that's what it was I panicked more and more and then well.. You know the rest..."

Lucifer looks at me "can you describe the first feeling?" i think about it and nod "i had a pain in my chest and then my stomach felt like it was going to back flip.. My face got really warm too.." Lucifer tries to process that he just described the feelings you feel when you fall for someone. "Is that all?" he asked nervously I nodded slightly getting more and more embarrassed "i think.. I know how to help you but... i.. Need you to trust me okay..?" i watch him get closer to me, he gets closer and closer until our lip are inces apart, the feeling start to come back, the hot cheeks, the chest pain and nausea "Luci-"

3rd Person POV

He takes a deep breathe terrified and closes the gap between their lips, kissing him softly he places his hand on chest. Alastor tenses up he did not like the sudden kiss he wished lucifer warned him before he did anything, but he doesnt take him long to melt into the kiss. Alastor wraps his arms around lucifers waste as he sits up, he pulls lucifer into his laps, when he does lucifer wraps his legs around Alastor and wraps his arms around his neck. They pull apart placing their foreheads together very softly panting in unison. "How do you feel? Better?" Alastor nods "Yes, much better.. Is that what i was feeling.. Have i fallen for you Lucifer..?" He chuckles "i dont know Alastor did you like the kiss?" Alastor smiles kissing him again "yes, i loved the kiss and i would like to keep kissing you" lucifer laughs softly "then keep kissing me~"

They kiss for several hours until they decide they have finally satisfied their kissing needs for now. "Al?" Alastor is smiling very big but this time it is a real smile "yes" Alastor said as he stared into lucifers eyes "would you.. Like to.. Be my boyfriend?" Alastor smile faded as he got a flashback

<FLASHBACK>
A man is heard yelling "ALASTOR GET BACK HERE NOW, I WILL NOT LET YOU GET AWAY FOR TRYING TO KISS THAT BOY. YOU ARE A BOY HE IS A BOY!!! MY SON WILL NOT BE A FUCKING LITTLE FAGGOT, KEEP RUNNING BOY AND YOULL SEE HOW MUCH YOULL BE WISHING FOR DEATH." A woman yells back at the man "NO NO PLEASE HES ONLY 10 HE DOESNT KNOW BETTER HE DOESNT KNOW THAT YOU THINK IT IS WRONG PLEASE!!"

<Flashback over>

Alastor stares off into space his ears fully down. Lucifer gets worried and gently cups Alastors face, he flinches hard slapping lucifers hand away from him, lucifer backs up getting off the bed watching him. Alastor binks and realizes what happened "i.." lucifer cups Alastors face with both his hands "hey hey im sorry.. Its too soon to ask that im sure you have alot of feelings right now i was in the moment, we dont need too make it anything yet its okay" Alastor tears up "im sorry.. I.. when i was alive my father.. he.. " Lucifer knew where this was going "nope you dont have to explain anything to me i can already guess he was a complete ass about gay couples and a horrible person who took it out on you when you found out you liked men?" Alasator looks at lucifer amazed he knew exactly what happened "yeah.." Lucifer sat in alastors lap "hes not here, and even if he was, your the mother fucking radio demon!! He coudnt even look at you without getting scared of you!!"

Alastors ears perk right up and he cant help but laugh "your right! I am the radio demon and i am strong!" Alastor grabs lucifers waist "and i can be in love with who ever the fuck i want! I can date who ever the fuck i want and i want to date you Lucifer!" his smile is big and proud Lucifer tears up laughing "and i want to date you Alastor!" they look at eachother and yell at the same time "my boyfriend is the most powerful being in hell!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

703K 20.5K 39
⚠️WARNING⚠️: This story was written and published before the first season was fully released! Details and revelations after the pilot episode were no...
259K 7.2K 38
(Y/n), a normal teenage girl living a comfortable sub-urban life. Supporting friends and family along with good grades in school. Until she meets the...
6.4K 215 7
(UPDATES ARE SLOW. I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN THIS BOOK) This is after the hotel gets rebuilt after the attempted extermination of hell by the exorcists...
20.2K 581 27
π™š β€§β‚ŠΛš β‹… THIS IS ONLY MADE FOR FUN, AND THIS IS NOT CANON! THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING! This is my first ever Wattpad story, so please don't judge me...