Laughter land chapter 2 kid s...

By cornhead96

Smurkurs they are kind creatures in the forest but something is wrong.. More

Smukeronds revenge pt2

Smurkeronds revenge

17 2 2
By cornhead96

"One day Dackle and Lafey was walking in the woods for kramintos,now you may be asking what is a kramintos? A kramintos is a fruit it's a mixture of plams and fungrat,those two are also fruits two of them together creates kramintos,they are very sweet too! Let's continue," They went to the Smurkeronds castle to get the fruit and the fireworks,when they left they realised that something was missing Dackle asked "Hey where is the Smurkerond?" Lafey replied "idk! It only release him when war starts!" Then they realised that all the Smurkers were released they rushed to town and it was to late Smurkerond was released for revenge himself Dackle said "Oh no.."

                        To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7M 519K 74
◤ SEMIDEUS SAGA #02 ◢ Elysian Oracle - the oracle of Elysium, the highest oracle of the realms. The Alphas know it isn't over. The Gods are cons...
44.4M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...