๐…๐Ÿ’ ; ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘น๐’†๐’… ๐‘ญ๐’๐’‚๐’ˆ...

By Sim_foney

Charming, Luxurious, Handsome, Famous.. But what's the good in that when they are red flags.. ๐Ÿšฉ. ** The fo... More

Introduction
Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21

12

626 30 4
By Sim_foney

YOU LIKE HIM NOT ME

Matthew skipped school for three days.. He wasn't feeling good, and so he stayed home alone as Gyuvin needed to attend school.

He was making breakfast for himself when the doorbell rang. He went to open it. He was a bit surprised by the guest.

"Hanbin hyung", he called him. Hanbin smiled at him.

"Can I come in?", he asked. Matthew nodded, then Hanbin entered. He put the medicine and cake on the table. "How are you feeling?", Hanbin asked. Matthew smiled. "Better", he replied. They sat down on the sofa. "You see, I'm really sorry about what happened at the function. I didn't mean to.. "..

"No, it's fine. I understand you". Hanbin felt a little relief after hearing that. He wasn't sure if he should ask or not...

"So, about the things I said.. Do you think we both could have a chance?", Hanbin asked out of the blue. Matthew kept silent as he doesn't know how to answer..

"Matthew, I'm not forcing you but, can you give me a chance? I don't want to give up on you before I even try it.. Please go out on a date with me"...

_

It was no doubt that Jiwoong was in a bad mood. He hadn't speak with Hanbin since the incident.. . The truth was he was mad, he accepted that. But he wasn't trying to cling onto the person who didn't like him.. Plus, he had to let go of Matthew for the sake of Hanbin.. . Knowing that Matthew liked Hanbin, he had no chance of winning against Hanbin.

Gunwook sat beside Jiwoong as he stared at him. "Are you really going to give up? You won't fight for Matthew? I thought you like him"...

"It doesn't matter Gunwook, he likes Hanbin. And Hanbin is trying to court him. Do I have a chance?"...

Gunwook sighed in frustration.

"Hyung, Hanbin hyung is only doing that because of Hao hyung. He's heartbroken, so he wanted to find comfort in Matthew.. Can't you see that Hanbin hyung doesn't like Matthew that way?"...

This time Jiwoong sighed as he pat Gunwook head. He smiled at him. "I know, but I have to let them go. Ever since we're kids, Hanbin is always the one who dealt with every problem that we created. He always back down on everything that we all like, he always take the responsibility in everything. Do you still remember what happened on his 10th birthday?"...

Flashback~~

Hanbin was playing with his toy car.. Jiwoong then came to him. "That's the newest model right? Can I play with it too?", he asked. Hanbin shook his head as he tried to leave. Jiwoong got mad and he tried to snatch the toy car.. They pulled it from both side until it tore apart. Hanbin sat on the floor as he started crying.

Ms. Sung came as she looked at the two. "Jiwoong-ah, Hanbin's dad bought him the car before the accident.. It was the only thing he have left from his parents", she told him. Jiwoong felt guilty, but he was too proud to apologize..

Few minutes later, Hanbin approached Jiwoong as he gave him a mini toy car.. He also showed his.. "Why are you giving me this?", Jiwoong asked. Hanbin smiled at him. " Because we're friends. What belongs to me belongs to you too", he replied. They hugged each other as they played with the mini car..

End of flashback~~

_

Jiwoong pov

"He'd give me anything I want. It's only fair if I also give him what he wants too. I bet he will cause less trouble for Matthew than I do", I told Gunwook. The door opened and Ricky entered. He was wearing his prescription glasses again.

He sat down as he took out his phone. " I thought you like contact lense more, are you gonna start wearing your glasses again?", I asked. He looked at us as he adjusted his glasses. "Just wanted to try it out again. But I'll change later. I prefer contact lense more", he replied. He went through his phone and suddenly shouted.

"What?", I asked. He showed me the photo that was posted on the school's webpage. It was Hanbin and Matthew. They were in an amusement park. "I thought he was sick", Gunwook said. I admitted I was a but hurt seeing the two of them together. But I had made up my mind to let both of them go, so that they could be together happily. I hoped that Hanbin wasn't using him just to forget Hao. I hoped he was serious about Matthew.

_

Matthew pov

We rode the ferris wheels, and Hanbin hyung wanted to try out the rollercoaster. But I wasn't feeling good. I wanted to throw up. "Are you okay?", he asked. I shook my head. "Just feeling dizzy, but I'll be fine", I told him. We cancelled the rollercoaster plan as we strolled around the open market. I heard a girl shouting. I turned to the side and saw a girl hugging her boyfriend, I assumed. She was happy that her boyfriend won her a plushy from the claw machine.

"Do you want one?", Hanbin asked me. I thought for a moment and then nodded finally. He inserted the coin as he operated the claw. He won a plushy in one try.. He was really good in that..

I didn't know why but I recalled the time when Jiwoon hyung tried to won the plushy, but he was so and that he could not get even one. I smiled without knowing. "Matthew, do you want to try too?", Hanbin hyung asked. I shook my head. "It's okay hyung, you already won five for me, it's enough. I'm really amazed that you're so good in this. The last time I came here with Jiwoon hyung, he tried to won a plushy, but he was so bad.. So he just bought the whole machines"..

"Really, I didn't know you went on a date with Jiwoong"..

"Ah! It was a double date. Plus, we weren't a couple, we just tag along. Gyuvin and Jun Hyeon were the couple. But that jerk was two timing on him. Jiwoon hyung found out, and he beat the shit out of him"...

We chatted as we walk along. I was telling him the whole story.. All the things that happened when he was not here. He just listen without uttering a thing. Then I finally realized that I was talking about Jiwoon hyung a lot..

"I'm sorry, it's just that so many things happen when you were away. And Jiwoon hyung was there for me", I apologized. He chuckled as he ribbed my hair. "It's okay, at least I get to know your real feelings. You like him, don't you?", he asked. I wasn't sure, but I seemed to enjoy things when Jiwoon hyung was around.

"I'm really sorry, hyung. If it was like before, then I'll be so happy that you are trying to open up for me. But, it's different now. I can tell you really missed Hao hyung. We can hang out everytime you missed him, I'll always be there to cheer you up.. as your friend", I told him. He nodded.

"Do you know that you're the first person Jiwoong has ever like for real? I'll be happy if you can open up for him.. He has changed a lot since he met you"...

I just nodded in response to his words.

_

Hanbin pov

Although it was late, I called my friends to the basketball court. All three of them came together.

"Why are you calling us here? And what are you doing here? Should not you be with Matthew?", Jiwoong asked. I bounced the ball 🏀 and threw it to him. He caught it.

"Are you jealous that he and I, we went on a date?", I asked back. He threw the ball back to me. I caught it.

"Why would I be? It was just a simple crush. I'm over him now. You know me, I never have been interested in someone. I only like to.. seduce them.. Too bad, he's a hard to get. But you two are perfect for each other", he told me. I chuckled.

Just a simple crush? We'll know..

I threw the ball towards Gunwook, he caught it. "Let's play", I said. It's been a long time since we didn't play together. They took off their blazers as we started playing. We rested for a few moments..

"Really, bro , why are you here?I mean, I thought that you'll be having dinner together. That's what they do when going out together".. Gunwook was really curious. Although Jiwoong didn't seem like it, I knew he was curious too. He won't admitted that he like.. no love Matthew.. that easy.. It's better to provoke him..

The truth was Matthew was still waiting for me in the car. I texted him to come to the basketball court.. my friends didn't notice me texting him. I put away mu phone.

"Wanna play another round?", I asked. Ricky was getting impatient..

"This is enough, just tell us what's going on", he said. I smirked, and they were a bit confused by that.

"Well, I ditched him. I thought he was going to be like Hao hyung.. but he has a bad temper. He doesn't think before he talks, he's not my type", I lied. Gunwook and Ricky looked at each other in shocked. Jiwoong threw the ball away.

"What did you just say? Yah! Sung Hanbin, how can you do that to him? He likes you so much but you ditched him?", Jiwoong angrily asked as he grabbed my collar. The two pulled us apart.

"Are you serious, hyung? He's a good boy. How can you do that to him?", Gunwook asked. I scoffed. "What? You guys always did this, I can't?", I asked sarcastically.

Jiwoong struggled out of Gunwook's grip as he approached me. He punched me on the face, and I fell on the floor. "Don't talk about like that. I was wrong about you, I should have fight against you.. I shouldn't have left that night", he shouted. I chuckled as I stood.

"Didn't you say it was just a simple crush? Why are you overreacting?", I asked, shouting. He then grabbed my collar again. "You, listen up.. He's the first person I ever love. And I won't ever let you off if you hurt him", he threatened. I chuckled as I smiled at him.

"Okay, that's what I wanted to hear. He's the first person I ever like after Hao hyung. I won't let you off or avoid the chance if you ever hurt him", I told him. He narrowed his eyebrows, he was confused. So as the other two. Then I turned my head to the side. They all looked the direction. Jiwoong let go of my collar when he saw Matthew standing a few distance away.

He then looked at me again. "He rejected me. He talked about you all day. Go get him", I told him as I smiled. Jiwoong then approached Matthew. The three of us stood together, hugging each other's shoulders.

_

Jiwoong was just few distance away from Matthew, when Matthew suddenly picked up the ball that was near his feet. He lightly threw it towards Jiwoong. "Idiot, stupid. Why are you beating each other for a simple matter", he scolded him. Jiwoong was so surprised by that. Matthew looked passed him as he looked at the other three. He picked up the ball again as he threw it towards them too. "F4, my foot.. You guys should be called 4 idiots", he scolded them too , but they just laughed. Jiwoong grabbed Matthew arm as he made him face him.

"Hey, hey.. We're okay. It's fine.. Like you said, we're idiots. But you still like this idiot, don't you?", he asked while smiling.

Matthew lightly punched Jiwoong's chest. "Do I have a choice?", he sarcastically asked back. Jiwoong smiled due to happiness. He then hugged Matthew.

_

Jiwoong dropped Matthew to his house. Both of them got off from the car. " Go inside ", Jiwoong told him. Matthew nodded.

Matthew was going to turn around when Jiwoong held his hand. "Thank you.. for giving me a chance. I promise I will make you fall in love with me, like the way I fell in love with you. I really love you a lot", he told him. Matthew only nodded as he smiled. Jiwoong then let go of his hand. Then Matthew entered the house..

_

Ricky pov

I took a shower and went downstair. Mom had an important appointment at Shanghai, so she was out of the country for the time being. It was better though, as I didn't want her to stay here and witness dad bringing home different men every night. I wished that she was a bit brave to leave dad. I want to protect her, I really want dad to be out of our lives.

I made coffe for myself. I pulled up my sleeves, then noticed the bracelet I was wearing. I didn't know why, but I kept wearing the bracelet , when it wasn't even my style.. It was cheap, brandless, but I just kept on wearing it.

The door opened and dad entered. He was drunk, like he always had been. "Érzi, can you made me coffee too?", he asked. I took another cup and made his too. He sat on the sofa in the living room. I grabbed the vuo and went to the living room. I placed it on the table and tried to leave when he stopped me.

"Your mother is in China, right?", he asked. I looked at him. I tried my best not to show my grudge. "She is. Why? Have you finally realized that you have a wife too?", I sarcastically asked. He chuckled as he stood.

"You still haven't change at all. You still talk back to me", he said. I clenched my fist.

"Can't you just leave me and mom alone? I don't care whom you like, which gender.. I don't really care about that. But I do care about mom. There was never love between the two of you. Can't you just let us go, and be a husband and a father for us, just this once?", I plead. He sat down again as he sipped his coffee.

"You're living in luxury just because of me. You should be thankful.. . I don't have any other heir besides you, so I can't let you go. I can let your mother go, but I know she'll never leave you, so she's staying too. Just keep quite and live like as you have been till now. When the time comes, I will hand you the company"

He left after he finished his coffee. I grabbed the cup as I threw it on the floor. It broke into pieces as it was made of glass. Why must mom suffer because of me? If I wasn't born, she won't have a reason to stay with dad. I should not have been born.

xxx

SIDE STORY
#3

The underground battle.. a.k.a The duel ring.. . Gunwook fought against the boss of Eastern Dragon. Gunwook, despite being only 16 years old, he knocked out the 24 years old Taiwanese..

He walked out of the ring as he went to rest at his lounge. There, he was again with his guitar.

"Why are you here again?", he asked Taerae, who put away his guitar. Gunwook sat across to him. "I came to see how bad you beat up the Taiwanese boss", he replied. Gunwook rubbed his forehead in frustration. "Hyung, please. I'm not in the mood. This is what I do.. This is the only way to let out my emotions"..

"Park Gunwook, you're only 16, you have a life ahead. Don't act as if your world's ending", he scolded the younger. Gunwook stood.

"Hyung, I'm 16, I know that. I broke many girls' heart, I know that too. I like fist fighting and used my skills only for fun. And I never listen to my dad..But can you blame me when my own parents abandoned me. They sold me to a gangster.. who was kind enough to take me in as his son"...

"Gunwook, I know you hate your parents for that. But they must have their reason. Besides, do you need to ruin your life because of them. Your parents might not love or care about you, but uncle Park does. He acknowledged you as his son, his heir.. all he wanted is your happiness. I know you like being Prince Park.. the son of Park Jaewook, gangster lord. But uncle Park wanted you to be Park Gunwook, heir of King Casino.. fourth member of F4. And I also want you to be that"...

"What are you trying to say, hyung?", Gunwook asked. Taerae sighed as he stood. " I'm saying that there's another way to let out your emotions. Follow me"...

Taerae brought him to the rooftop of the underground building. "Uncle Park lend me the place", he told him. The rooftop was filled with musical instruments. "Are you gonna teach me music?", Gunwook asked. Taerae laughed as he sat down. He took his guitar as he adjusted the strings. "No, I'm going to let you listen to my music. Maybe it can help you to control your emotions. All you have to his sleep on the bench and listen to it" , he told him.

"I don't need a lullaby, you know", he told Taerae as he tried to leave. But when he heard him playing the guitar and sing along. He remembered something. The voice, the song... It was so familiar. Gunwook turned around as he looked at Taerae. He at at last found the person he was searching for... .

xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50K 2.6K 47
Rule 1. We can only kiss when both parties agree Rule 2. No going beyond kisses And of course- Rule 3. We can never fall in love with each other || A...
14.2K 584 15
in which ricky realises his feelings for his best friend, gyuvin.
18.5K 714 16
I'll Try to have some faith in you Genre : Second chance? What happens when Ricky decides to change his "young and rich, tall and handsome" persona t...
6.6K 232 13
a gyuricky college/chatroom fanfic. in progress. highest rankings: #8 in gyuricky #17 in taerae