𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃-𝐋𝐎𝐕...

By Cold_introvert

ᴏɴᴇ ғᴀᴛᴇғᴜʟ ᴅᴀʏ, ᴛᴡᴏ ɢᴏᴅs 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 ғᴏʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇʟʏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇ ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ᴛʜᴇ 𝐒𝐔𝐍, ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐃 ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙʀᴏᴋ... More

𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃𝐘
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃
𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝟎𝟎𝟏; ʜʏᴀᴄɪɴᴛʜ ᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ
𝟎𝟎𝟐; ᴍɪsᴛʀᴇᴀᴛ
𝟎𝟎𝟑; ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀs ғʀᴏᴍ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ
𝟎𝟎𝟒; sʟʏ ᴘʟᴀɴ
𝟎𝟎𝟓; ᴋᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴇʏs
𝟎𝟎𝟔; ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ɪssᴜᴇs

𝟎𝟎𝟎; ᴍɪʀᴀᴄʟᴇ

6.3K 233 20
By Cold_introvert

──── THIS WAS ANYTHING BUT A NORMAL DAY AT OLYMPUS- the Gods all seemed perturbed by some message they had received from the Fates and Zeus was angry that he wasn't the ultimate authority in the room since Khaos, yes, that Khaos, the Creator of the Universe, the most powerful entity in the entire cosmos had decided to move back to Earth and shake things up a bit.

Now, the demigods were all stuck in the throne room with their godly parents, uncles and cousins, waiting for the primordial to finally explain what she was truly doing here instead of babbling about the eons of her existence. And of course, Poseidon's son was too curious fot his own good.

"Um, my Lady?," he started, noticing how everyone tensed around him. Even Zeus seemed worried about what Khaos might do to him if she considered that interrupting her was a sign of insolence. "May I ask...with all your respect, what... Are we umm doing here?"

She turned around to look at him, focusing eerily on his hair. He had always had trouble taming it. Then she looks at his eyes, this was the savior of Olympus.

The doors of the great hall slammed open and Arthur and Molly Weasley, they're three kids, Lucius Malfoy, The Minister of magic along with Amelia bones, Fleamont and Euphemia potter, The Blacks, The Lestranges, Alister moody, The Tonks, and James Potter and Lily Potter with Sirius Black and Remus Lupin behind them.

"Ah- all the guest are here." Khaos looks at the wizards who gulped at the sight of khaos herself in froot of them.

"One by one will introduce themselves, the demi-gods first." She orders and they follows.

"Thaila Grace, Daughter of Zeus, Lieutenant of Artemis." she stepping over to Artemis and the couch next to her.

"Annabeth Chase, Daughter of Athena, Architect of Olympus." That got confused looks from everyone, though no one said anything.

"Katie Gardner, Daughter of Demeter." Demeter nodded and conjured a sofa

Two identical boys stepped up, and every one heard slight groans from the demigods. The boys rolled their eyes and started introducing themselves.

"Conner-

and Travis Stoll!”

"Sons of Hermes." They Finished. Hermes gave a slight smile and conjured a couch.

"Clarisse, Daughter of Ares." Ares surveyed his daughter and nodded approvingly.

"Will Solace, Son of Apollo." Apollo raised his head and and sighs before looking away. He conjured a couch and some Ambrosia and said nothing else.

Many could notice that the God of the Sun seem to be in a bad moon fot a very long while. After all, there have been nothing but rain- no sun.

"Chris Rodriguez, Son of Hermes"

The next two that came up looked out of it, surprised if anything.

"Piper McLea, Daughter of Aphrodite." That was believable, she was very beautiful, and had the aura around here, like she could make anyone do anything.

"Leo Valdez, Son of Hephaestus." The boy had pointy ears and looked as if Dionysus had given him most of his alcohol stash.

"Rachel Elizabeth Dare, Mortal." That got looks, why was a mortal a part of a group of demigods? There must be a reason.

"Grover Underwood, Satyr." He moved to sit by the mortal girl.

The boy that came up next had an aura of death around him, making it obvious who his parent was.

"Nico Di Angelo, Son of Hades." Hades got a glare from two goddesses that he very much ignored. He looked at his future son and nodded his approval.

Then the strange boy came up and introduced himself. "Percy Jackson, Son of Poseidon, Hero of Olympus."

Behind him stand another boy, dark curly hair and grey eyes, Sirius smiles softly and elbow James gently.

"Astro Black, son of Aphrodite and Sirius Black." Aphrodite smiles and looks at Sirius Black who looks proud.

Astro sits next to Percy who was also grinning which didn't surprise anyone.

"Zeus, King of Gods, God of lightning and thunder." James glares at the stupid God that was eyes-raping his wife.

"Hera, Queen of gods, Goddess of marriage."

"Poseidon, King of the Sea, God of earthquakes, droughts, floods, and horses." People notice the similarities between the God and the boy.

"Hades, King of the underworld, God of riches and the dead." Hades grins.

"Demeter, Goddess of harvest and agriculture."

"Aphrodite, Goddess of love and beauty."

"Athena, Goddess of reason, wisdom, and battle strategy."

"Artemis, Goddess of the hunt."

"Ares, God of war."

"Dionysus, God of wine and madness."

"Hephaestus, God of fire and metal work."

"Hermes, God of travel, thieves, and communication.

"Hecate, Goddess of magic and the mist."

"Nyx, Goddess of the night." Zeus tense and looks away.

"Erebus, god of the dark region of the Underworld and Primordial of darkness." Erebus states while looking at his mother.

"Thanatos Peverell, or known as Mortem, primordial of death, death himself." Thanatos stands next to his mother Nyx.

"Aether, God of the bright upper sky, primordial god of light." Aether smiles.

"Nemesis, Goddess of revenge and retribution."

"Hemera, Goddess of the daylight."

"Hypnos, God of sleep."

"Amphitrite, Goddess of the sea, moaning mother of fish, seals and dolphins." Percy sends a smile at his second mother.

"Persephone, Goddess of fertility
and Spring."

The attention turns to the royal mortal family of Sparta.

"Cynortas Sparta."

"Laodamia Sparta."

"Argalus Sparta,"

"Polyboea Sparta."

"Harpalus Sparta."

The Sparta siblings were on the right side, ignoring the Gods who they worshipped but now kind of despise after the tragedy of their sweet brother.

"Sirius Black." Sirius rolls his eyes at the glares from the Black family members.

"James Potter, descendant of Thanatos." Zeus looks at the man that was glaring at him was annoyance and disgust while others were surprise at this news.

"Lily Potter, daughter of Athena." Athena gasps surprise by this news
and she looks at her daughter.

"How unfortunate, such beauty come from you." Aphrodite chuckles.

"Shut up-!"

"Remus Lupin." Remus sits next to Sirius who was smiling at his actions. Lily went next to James was next to his parents.

"Two Gods have not introduce themselves." Khaos states coldly, her eyes on Apollo and Zephyrus.

"Zephyrus, God and personification of the wind." Zephyrus crossed his
arms, his sister, sitting next to Astraea, Goddess of Innocence.

"Apollo, God of archery, music and dance, truth and prophecy, healing and diseases, the Sun and light, poetry." A cold glint could be seen in his blue eyes.

"Finally." Khaos walks in front of them, having all of their attention- even his grandchildren's.

"You will all watch the life of my descendant, and my grandson, Thanatos's descendant." Astro shares
a look with Percy who gulps.

"Bad luck." Thinks the hero.

"Who this might be, my lady?" Astraea asks polite and sweetly, the only Goddess who have the gutts to talks
to her except her children.

"Ah- It's happen to the late Prince of Sparta, his reincarnation to be precise." She continue quickly. "Hyacinthus, now known as Hyacinth Potter."

Calm before the storm.

Apollo clenches his hand tightly, "Is
this some sick jokes?" Harpalus states angrily, he didn't care if this was the creator of the world or not.

"No- he is dead... I killed him." Thinks Apollo in disbelief, the heat of the room increase.

"Nephew, you better calm down." Hades groans annoyed with Thanatos who preferes the cold of the Underworld.

"This is no joke, you will be watching the life of Hyacinth Potter, daughter
of James and Lily Potter, formely lover
of Apollo." Khaos says icily before
changing the temperature.

"We are going to watch our sweet flower, Lily-flower!" James grins totally ignoring the part where Khaos says that his daughter was the lover of Apollo.

"Yes!" Lily smiles happily ignoring the shocks looks of the Gods and Wizards.

"Hyacinthus?" Frank mumbles, "Lover of Apollo, He died accidentally when he was with Apollo, he was the prettiest Prince ever exist." Astro answers.

Apollo sighs anxiously, he want to kill Zephyrus, he couldn't stand being in the same room of the God who also wanted his flower before.

He want her again, reincarnation doesn't stop a God and unfortunately it won't stop Apollo and Zephyrus neither.

The dark screen light up, Hyacinth Potter and the Philosopher's stone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 1.8K 34
❛𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲, 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐢 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮❜ 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐲 𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦...
27.8K 751 26
"𝐈'𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭...
329K 13.2K 68
❝𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴. ❞ -𝘛𝘰𝘮𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘷𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘚𝘭𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯 ↳𝘪�...
138K 3.2K 138
⚠️READ AT OWN RISK, THIS WAS ERITTEN WHEN I WAS 14 😭⚠️ NIGHTMARE || ❝ - I've gotta recognise the weapon in my mind - ❞ 【 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥...