My Dearest Enemy

Por authorsangeeta

Meet yuvraj, the epitome of charm and affluence in Mumbai city. yuvraj is not just a young tycoon but the mos... Más

1.Maira
2.yuvraj
3.Maira
4.yuvraj
5. Maira
6.yuvraj
7. Maira
8. yuvraj
9. Maira
10. Yuvraj
11. Yuvraj
12. Maira
13. Yuvraj
14. Maira
15. Maira
16. Yuvraj
17. Maira
18. Yuvraj
19. Maira
20. Yuvraj
21. Maira
22. Yuvraj
23. Maira
24. Yuvraj
25. Maira
26. Yuvraj
27. Maira
28. Yuvraj
29. Maira
30. Yuvraj
31. Maira
32. Yuvraj
33. Maira
34. Maira
35. Yuvraj
36. yuvraj
38. Yuvraj
39. Maira
40. Yuvraj
41. Maira
42. Maira
43. Yuvraj
44. Yuvraj
45. Maira
46. Yuvraj
47. Yuvraj
48. Maira
49. Yuvraj
50.Maira
51.Yuvraj
52.Maira
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
Epilogue.2
Epilogue 3

37. Maira

7K 519 30
Por authorsangeeta

300 vote fast!!

I'm in his office. It feel so surreal. It's a beautiful office. I lied to everyone because i know yamraj would have felt bad. I wanted to help him.He is my husband no matter what and it is least thing i did for him.

"Shall we began" i heard his voice.
I looked in his direction. He look handsome as always. I looked at the chair. There is only one chair and i think it's for him. there is sofa that's there in his office. I decided to go and sat on it. I started walking but he stopped me.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Umm, I'm gonna sit on the sofa and work" i said.

"You are not sitting on that sofa. You are sitting on this chair"

"But it's your chair yamraj"

"My name is not written on the chair"

"Yeah i know but you rule this company. It's your place" i said. He looked at me with his beautiful eyes and take a step towards me.

"And you rules my heart, my mind, my pancreas and even my dick. And it is our place, our company. Sit on chair before i lift you and made you sit on the chair" he said and i gulped. Shit, i should not feel horny right now but each and every word he said is sexy as fuck. I have no idea how I'm going to survive in this office with him.

"Okay fine" i said and walked past him and sat on the chair. I closed ny eyes and took deep breath.

He went to sofa and sat on it. I decided to read the files of Harper industries. Firstly i need to find the reason why they denied working with sharma industry. I started reading the file. After reading it, i find everything fine with it. This project is going to give employment to many people and we will be able to provide to employment opportunities to so many unemployed youth.

"Angel" all of sudden i heard his voice.

I lift my eyes in his direction and opened my mouth.

"Hmm"

"I like watching you like this, i mean you on my chair" he said.

"Oh!" I said because I don't know what else to say to him.

"But you know i would love to see you on my chair without your saree. You know your saree is making me uncomfortable" he said and my breathe caught in my throat.

Shit. He is flirting with me again. I can't believe him. I thought we will be working together but we are working together on horny things.

"Shut up and don't distract me" i said.

"And what about me?"

"What about you, yamraj?"

"Your saree is distraction for me. Please remove it" he said while grinning like a child.

My face turned red as i heard him. He is flirting with straight face again.

"Let me work or I'm leaving the office" i warn him.

"Don't do that please" he said immediately.

I smiled and started working again. I think the problem with Harper industries is that they know that our company has the potential but still they don't want to do it because of i think our culture. They think it's very tiring to work in India. First of all we need to remove this myth that indian culture is hard to work. We need to show them that India is easiest place to work. They should collaborate with us because this collaboration is going to provide lifeline to needy people.
An idea came into my mind.

"Yamraj" i said.

"Yup"

"We need to throw a party" i said.

"What?" He asked in confusion.

"I think we should throw a party"

"Are you joking? The situation of our company is fucked up and you are planning to throw a party" he asked with raised eyebrows.

"You're not getting what I'm trying to say. We will throw a party and we will invite some members of harper industries. The theme of the party will be India culture. In western party, we all will wear indian costume, we will show them that indian are very easy work with, we need to give them reason to work with us so i think it's for the best if we invite them to our party and show them that indian and western culture can work together" i explained everything to him. He sat silent. From his expressions,I guess it's bad idea.

"Yamraj, say something" i said impatiently.

He lift his eyebrows and opened his mouth.

"What should i say now. You have given a genius idea. I don't know what to say" he said.

"You think it's genius idea?"

"Of course angel. You are right. We need to give them reasons to collaborate with us" he said. "But there is one problem"

"What problem?" I asked.

"The deadline of this project is day after tomorrow so we have only one day to do whatever we want to do" he explained.

"That's fine. We have one day, we'll throw the party. Shit that means We need to work our ass off to make it happen" i said and now I'm nervous.

He came towards me and held my hand.

"Relax angel. Everything is gonna be alright" he said. I look at him. How can he so sure about it.

"Why are you so positive about this plan? I asked.

"Because my wife planned this" he said proudly.

I can't help it but smile. We held each other's hand and look at each other. In this moment he look like he wants to kiss me. He brought his lips near me and i closed my eyes. All of sudden i heard some loud sound.

I released him and looked at the door. Someone came inside the room.

"Ah! Sorry to disturb your kiss... Um i mean whatever you guys were doing but i had to give this file to you sir" he said.

Yamraj took deep breath and looked at me.

"Angel this is rahul, my secretary and rahul, this is maira, my wife" he said.

"O my God. Nice to meet you mam" rahul said and came forward to shake hands with me but yamraj stood between us.

"Don't touch her. She is allergic to other men's touch" yamraj said and i shook my head in disbelief. He really is lying in front of me. What a shitty reason he has given.

"Oh! My mistake mam. But it's really nice to meet you" rahul said.

"Same here" i said and smiled.

"Listen me carefully rahul, we are throwing party at Sharma's house. Send an invitation to harper industries members to join us tomorrow. We need to show them our indian culture. I think this is our last chance to win their trust" yamraj said to rahul.

"I'll do it sir" he said and left us.

"Umm i think we should also go to home. We have plenty of works to do" i said.

"Hmm" yamraj said and we left the office and went to our home. Whole way I thought of ideas to gain Harper's attention. I'm planning to show them little Indian dance in western party. I planned almost everything on the car only.

We reached home and the first person i saw is shivansh. Who is sitting on the sofa like he owns the place.

"What are you doing here?" Yamraj asked him.

"Oh!!! Look who is here! They are finally here. And yes yuvi, We all know that maira is pregnant" shivansh said and my eyes widened in shock. What the hell he just said.

"What the fuck?" Yamraj said and his face full of shock.

"Haha.. i was just messing with you guys" he said and i rolled my eyes. This man is unbelievable. He can give heart attack to any person.

"For fuck sake" yamraj muttered.

"Bhai, you are here. We were busy in decorating the house" annika said.

"For what?" Yamraj asked.

"Did maira fucked your mind yuvi?" Shivansh asked yamraj.

My face turned red as i heard his question. Even my lungs stopped to work for few seconds.

"What the hell that supposed to mean" yamraj said.

"Then why the fuck you are behaving like this. We all know that you guys are throwing party tomorrow for some business deal so of course we were decorating your home for that" shivansh said and i wonder who told him that. I took sigh of relief as he explained.

"And who told you that?" Yamraj asked him.

"Umm, my new bestie rahul" annika said while grinning.

"Who the fuck is rahul? He sounds like an asshole from his name only. Stay away from him" i heard agastya bhai's voice from behind.

"Bhai, you?" I asked.

"Shivansh texted me that sunsh...umm, annika needed some help that's why i am here" bhai said.

"Aww! I didn't know robots can help their friends" annika said and walked towards bhai but yamraj stood between them like a wall.

"Annika, stay away from that rahul and some robots roaming around you" he said and a ghost of smile appeared on my face. Is he seriously behaving like this. Is he jealous Because bhai is friends with annika? O my god. This is going to make my day.

"Mind your own business. And don't you dare order me again or I'm telling dad to beat the shit out of you" annika said and walked past him and hugged my brother.

"Thanks for coming robo" she said. I looked at bhai, he stand still. His eyes nearly popped out. Right now he really look like some robot like he doesn't know what to do.

"Agastya kiss her" shivansh said in excitement. Yamraj shoot him death glare. Bhai looked at yamraj and immediately released annika.

"Umm, anything for yo.. um, my sister maira" bhai said while clearing his throat.

"Yuvi beat agastya because he touched your sister" shivansh said.

Yamraj groaned in frustration and i heard Shivansh chuckling.

"Okay guys. Enough of this drama. We don't have enough time for the party. Let's start preparing" i said.

"Hell yeah. Let's do it" shivansh shouted. And with that everyone started doing their work. I look at yamraj who trying to keep Annika away from agastya bhai while annika is doing her work. Shivansh is busy with the calls. I don't know why but i feel happy. This is best sight I've seen. My friends and family is with me. I hope we get the deal from harper industries.

"You look busy" all of sudden i heard yamraj's voice. He is standing next to me.

"I've works to do" i said.

"I am your work too. Do something with me or should i do something with you" he whisper near my ear and i felt goosebumps. How the hell he get these one liner. And why the hell he sound so sexy?

"Angel" he said.

"Yamraj" i said.

"Thank you for doing this. I can't explain in words how much I'm grateful to you. Now i don't care if we get the deal or not because i have got the deal of my life and that's you" he said.

My heart passed a beat. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out of it. I don't know how to answer. He literally give me compliment every minute. I believe in God and now i think God has created him just for me. In this moment i know one thing that i am falling for him every day more and more.

(So that was the chapter guys. Do let me know your favourite scenes from the chapter and don't forget to vote. You can follow me on Instagram for more updates)

Love: Sangeeta

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

56.1K 3.4K 37
𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐇𝐈 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐖𝐀𝐋♡ Bow to the Queen Before Speaking ~ A Beauty with Brain, Sassy Attitude with a Kind & Unique Personality. At just the age...
3.8K 120 21
Coming all the way from India to France wasn't easy for Viradya. It was difficult in first but later she adjusted to her new life. Dreaming to have a...
669 19 3
Sunaina Malhotra, the only child of her family. Daughter of an industrialist. Mature, blunt, sassy, cheeky, confident are the adjectives with the wor...
190K 12.3K 41
Meera has been rendered cynical after her high school boyfriend dumps her right after their board exams end. She decides to make the next phase of he...