๐…๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...

By briflareii

Ayra wants to love Dwayne for who he is and not what he owns. But for some reason, Dwayne can't help but show... More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง

๐…๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฌ (๐…๐˜๐’)

1.8K 67 14
By briflareii

𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬 (𝐅𝐘𝐒)

Ayra wishes to love Dwayne for who he is, not for his possessions, but Dwayne feels compelled to flaunt his wealth and gifts to her. Ayra tells him that his status and money are unimportant; she wants to love him for himself alone.

Net Worth: $800 million

Dwayne Douglas Johnson (born May 2, 1972), also known by his ring name The Rock, is an American actor, businessman, and professional wrestler.

Net Worth: $90 million

Ayra Icy Chesah Keola de Belen Anoaʻi (Samoan pronunciation: [a.noˈaʔ.i] ah-no-AH ee; born June 2, 1990), also known by her ring name Icy, is an American professional wrestling manager, professional wrestler, media personality, and businesswoman.

Feels so good like that (Like that)
When you hit it right like that (Like that)
Go another round for the night (For the night)
Then three more times like that, like, "Woah"
I know that you in love with the gyat (With the gyat)
You squeezin' so tight you can't let go

ayraicy ✓
Ayra Icy de Belen Anoaʻi
The Icy Girl of @wwe 🥶
6,467 Posts 127 M Followers 500 Following

Liked by therock and 1,625,511 others
ayraicy spin the block in the lambo
View all 13,110 comments

WWE Superstar Icy Reveals 49ers Connection She Shares

The wrestling world knows Icy as a member of the Anoaʻi family and a fast-rising voice in the wrestling field, earning a spot as one of the greatest managers in professional wrestling history.

The four-time champion in WWE is an avid San Francisco 49ers fan, once flashing a "Faithful to the Bay" jacket and getting a birthday shout-out from the 49ers' Twitter account.

Plus for the last three seasons, she has helped do promotional events involving the 'Niners.

But recently the professional wrestling manager, whose birth name is Ayra Icy Chesah Keola de Belen Anoaʻi, revealed that there's a real reason behind her fandom for the 49ers: She has 49er representation in her family tree.

In a video titled "Verified Faithful" on the 49ers' team website, Icy dove into the family connection she has to the franchise through former 49ers Miguel de Belen and Benji Dubrow.

"My grandfather and step-father, who both played for the 49ers, definitely inspired my fandom for the team," she says in the video. "Only because I was born into it."

The 33-year-old from San Francisco, California, then shared the story of one of the first outfits she wore in her childhood years.

"I grew up wearing the (49ers) tracksuit. So I looked like a little boy wearing 49er sweatshirts. But that's okay because now I look like this," Icy said while getting the camera to point at her blonde haired, jewelry clad image which includes her renowned snowflake chain. She also did her interview in the "Faithful to the Bay" 49ers jacket.

Perhaps there's another reason why Icy is "Faithful to the Bay." Her grandfather was loyal to the franchise for his NFL career. He played all 12 of his NFL seasons with the 49ers according to Pro Football Reference.

She was asked who her favorite 49er of all time is. She said without hesitation "definitely my grandfather" and shared she sometimes boasted about him to her peers.

"I remember just bragging to the kids at school about him. And bringing his card to school and just showing them my grandfather played for the 49ers," Icy said.

ayraicy ✓ • 40m

Mahal 🖤

See you tonight.
5:11 PM • Received

Of course.
5:12 PM • Sent

I hope you like the gifts I sent you.
5:13 PM • Received

I would like you to spend time with me even more.
5:15 PM • Sent

Liked by trinity_fatu and 1,687,938 others
ayraicy via the Desert Diamond Arena 🩷
View all 12,645 comments

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 403 19
What if you have a no strings attached relationship with your ex who broke your heart that's what Sasha is doing right now Dean broke her heart but s...
62.6K 1.1K 60
WWE Oneshots ! I don't write anything not Wrestler X Wrestler.
Dirty Deeds By ShrazyMe

General Fiction

33.6K 1.3K 42
A Dean Ambrose love/hate story.
15.2K 665 27
Jade Hill became an orphan at 15 years old when both of her parents died. Jade decided to drop out of high school and move to Texas. Unfortunately, s...