MULTIFANDOM ONESHOTS

By moosisaiake

Let me take care of your crazy and delusional fantasies boo πŸ’• More

THUNDER ATTACK- Bradley 'Rooster' Bradshaw
NIGHTMARE KISSES- Austin Butler
NO MORE NIGHT STUDY SESSIONS- Orlando Bloom
LAZY-HAZY COFFEE- Five Hagreeves
WRAPPED INSIDE YOUR JACKET- Louis Partridge
WORRYING- Peter Parker
SLEEPY- Steve Rogers
QUIET CUDDLES- Draco Malfoy
MORNING- Peter Parker
RECORDING- Abel, The Weekend
A/N- 1k reads✨
OVERTHINKING- Steve Rogers
SUNSET (request)- fem hybrid reader x Wednesay x Enid
TROUBLE SLEEPING- Marcus Lopez Arguello
ASSURING ACTIONS- Austin Butler
A/N- 2k reads ✨
DREAM PERSON- Comfort Character
FADING AWAY- BBC Sherlock Holmes
A/N, I know, I'm sorry
IT'S RAINING COMPLIMENTS (request)- Peter Parker
I GOT YOU DOLLY (request)- Bucky Barnes
ENGULFED IN YOUR ARMS- Chris Evans
THE VERY FIRST GLANCE - Tom Holland
HOMESICK (request)- Eliza x reader
COMPUTER CONFESSION (request) - Lexx Putri
THE RED AND SOFT BLANKET- Charles Leclerc
MAROON-RED MEMORIES- Taylor Swift
VIP SHOW- Taylor Swift
I DIDN'T KNOW WHERE TO GO, part 1 - Bucky Barnes
2 MONTS OF SILENCE, request- The Tudors
I DIDN'T KNOW WHERE ELSE TO GO, part 2 - Bucky Barnes
'YOU LOOK ADORABLE WHEN YOU READ'- Wanda Maximoff
HANDS AROUND MY WAIST- Charles Leclerc
HONEY, ARE YOU SICK? request - Marvin the Martian
DARLING, YOU'RE FREEZING- Legolas Greenleaf
RUNNING TO YOU, request - Marvin the Martian
MISSING PUZZLE PIECE, request - June Allen
A/N I'd like you to help me
YOU'RE SAFE NOW, SWEETHEART - Jack Sparrow
FIRED - Ryan Reynolds
SPRING ROMANCE - Henry Cavill
FROM THE BAR INTO YOUR ARMS, part 1- Jack 'Hangman' Seresin
FROM THE BAR INTO YOUR ARMS, part 2- Jack 'Hangman' Seresin
STAGE FIGHT (request) - Madonna x RosΓ© x reader
YOU'LL NEVER LOSE ME (request)- Percy Jackson
RACE TO YOUR HEART (request)- Slick Clyde
BAKING (request)- Meghan Thee Stallion x Lizzo x (autistic) male reader
MIDNIGHT MAKEOUT - Natasha Romanoff
FORGOT, I'M SORRY (request) - Yelena Belova
LOVE CLOCK (request) - Percy Jakson
A/N VERY IMPORTANT information!
TOY WITH ME, WHY? - Cillian Murphy
GOOD GIRL - Steve Rogers
MY BEAUTY. YOURS OR MINE?

ENGRAVED BRACELET (request) - Jacob Black

95 2 2
By moosisaiake

A/N This was a requested story, thank you so much @JulzLovDraco4Eva <33 I hope you like this and I hope everyone else will enjoy reading this. PS! This is also one of my longest chapters (1,462 words). Crazyy! 

Love you all sooo much <33

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Y/N's POV

    I was lying on my bed and reading. I was so invested in it that I didn't notice all the text messages I was getting. That was until my phone rang. I was startled and almost dropped the book that was in my hands. I turned to my phone and looked at the caller ID.

    It was Jacob. A smile formed on my face as I accepted the call. I put the phone to my ear and greeted him: "Hello, favorite girlfriend department speaking. How can I help you?"

    I heard Jacob laughing on the other side. I liked hearing it. It was so warm and welcoming. "Well, I wondered if my favorite girl would like to walk with me?"

    "Oh, that sounds lovely," I said, "I'll meet you in ten minutes."

    I ended the call and rolled out of bed. I changed into jeans and a hoodie. I combed my hair and put on perfume. Pulling my socks on, I reached for my shoes and put them on.

    Rushing downstairs, I told my mom: "I'm going out walking. I'll be out for maybe an hour and a half. Maybe longer."

    "Alright, make sure you don't get cold!" she said in a reply.

    Closing the front door, I speed-walked toward the woods. Jacob and I often went out walking. Being surrounded by nature had a relaxing effect on both of us.

    I saw Jacob standing in the distance, waiting for me. I picked up my pace and ran to him. Noticing me, he opened his arms and caught me. With me in his arms, he spun me around and kissed the top of my hair.

    Placing me down, he kissed my cheek: "Shall we?" I nodded and intertwined my hand with his.

(time skip)

    We had been walking for a while now. We had stopped under an oak tree.

    "I wanted you to have this," Jacob said, pulling out a bracelet. But not just any bracelet. It was a bracelet with my name on it engraved and a wolf medallion attached to it.

    "I want you to know with this bracelet that I'll always be with you."

    My face lit up with happiness, and I took the bracelet into my hands. Jacob helped me put it on. I hugged him as a thank you and kissed his cheek. He wrapped his around my waist and pulled me close. We started walking home and talking the whole way there.

(time skip)

    "I'm home!" I announced as I stepped inside and took off my shoes. My mom and dad greeted me and said that they would be going out to eat tonight.

    When I got to my bedroom door, I opened it and took off my bracelet. I stored it under my pillow. Seeing it was almost dark outside, I took out my phone and called Bella.

    I met her when I moved. We were in biology class together, and she offered me to sit next to her. We started talking and got on well. She and I have a lot in common, for example, hobbies and humor. She understands me and supports me when I'm having a tough time. I feel like I can tell her everything. Well, almost everything. I haven't told her I'm dating Jacob.

    But with the house all to myself tonight, I might invite her over and tell her about my love life.

    "Hey!" she said over the phone, "What's up?"

    "Hey, are you free tonight? My parent are going out, and my brother is out with his friends, so maybe you'd like to come over?" I asked her.

    Thankfully, she agreed.

(time skip)

7.55 p.m.

    Bella knocked on my door, and I rushed to open it. I pulled her in for a hug, and we went upstairs into my room.

    We talked for a while when suddenly Bella's expression went from happy to confused.

    "Everything okay?" I asked her.

    She pointed at my pillow, and I followed her gaze. Damn it. My bracelet was sticking out under it.

    "What's with the bracelet?" Bella asked curiously. I took a deep breath and told her everything about me and Jacob. She was shocked but also happy for me. She pulled me in for a hug.

(time skip)

    We woke up later than expected- maybe because we went to bed late or maybe due to the loud noise coming downstairs. We rushed downstairs, and I saw my brother trying to make breakfast. He looked like a chicken trying to fly - he looked helpless.

    "If you're trying to burn the house down, then you're halfway there," I told my big brother.

    He looked over his shoulder. I could see he wasn't very amused with my greeting. "Good morning to you as well," he said sarcastically.

    I looked at Bella, and we both started giggling. We turned around and decided we would eat later. We went upstairs and back to my room.

    Once we were inside, I opened the window for fresh air. We started talking, and Bella asked me some questions about me and Jacob. I could see from her eyes that she was happy for me.

    As we were talking, Jacob had climbed through my window.

    "You know there's this thing called a door - maybe you should try entering through there," Bella said as she noticed Jacob climbing through my bedroom window.

    I turned around, confused as to who Bella was talking to. I smiled and stood up. I hugged him. I was so distracted that I didn't hear footsteps coming upstairs.

    My door flung open, and Edward stood there in shock. I pulled away from Jacob and turned around. I don't think I've ever moved that fast in my life. I looked at my brother's face.

    First, he was shocked. Then his expression changed to realization. And when he put the puzzle pieces together, his expression turned to anger. His lips formed a straight line, and he clenched his jaw.

    "What the hell," Edward said in a low and taunting voice, "is he doing here?" Man, he was pissed off. He was so mad that he hadn't even acknowledged Bella's presence.

    "You know what, I don't care. I just came upstairs to tell you we've found a vampire for you to date," Edward said to me, still looking at Jacob with a despising look.

    "What!" I exclaimed and threw my hands in the air. I revealed the bracelet around my hand as well. My brother didn't like that because he grabbed my arm and pulled it toward him.

    "Did he give you this?" Edward said and motioned towards Jacob with his head. I roughly pulled my hand away.

    "Yes," I looked at Jacob, "and I plan on keeping this."

    Edward pulled me towards him and brought me downstairs. I could see my mom and dad there as well. They must've heard the argument between me and Edward because their faces didn't have a welcoming expression.

    "Is this true, Y/N? Is it true you're not dating a vampire?" my mom asked me. I looked down for a brief moment and then nodded slowly.

    "Yes, it is true. But I don't care if you are all against it. I love Jacob and want to be with him. He treats me so well and cares for me. He is kind to me and always makes sure I'm okay," I say, looking at my dad and brother.

    I take a step back and take Jacob's hand in mine. I look up at him and smile.

    "That is true. I would never hurt Y/N, ever. I care for her so much and never want to make her feel bad or sad. I swear that I will never hurt her. I love her more than anything," Jacob says, looking at my dad straight in the eye.

    Tears formed from happiness in the corners of my eyes and threatened to spill at any moment. I clung onto Jacob's arm even tighter.

    I heard my dad take a deep breath in. "If he makes you this happy, then why not? I can't bear to see my little girl sad. I want you to be happy, YN," my dad says and comes closer. He wraps his arms around me and gives me a tight hug. My mom joins the hug as well.

   I let go and look at my big brother. He sighs and then smiles. "You know I can't say no to you. I've got to admit, you look happy in his presence," Edward says. I smile and hug him.

    I turn around and face Jacob. He wraps his hands around my waist and pulls me close. I close the gap between us and kiss him. I wrap my hands around his neck and smile against his lips. 

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I hope you all enjoyed this story. Love you all so much <33

Have an amazing morning/day/evening/night <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 2.4K 144
ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕖 π•€π• π•žπ•– ℍℙ 𝕓𝕠π•ͺ𝕀 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕔π•₯ ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕩 ℍℙ 𝕓𝕠π•ͺ𝕀 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 π•¨π•šπ•π• 𝕓𝕖: β€’ π•Šπ•žπ•¦π•₯ β€’ π”Έπ•Ÿπ•˜π•€π•₯ β€’ 𝔽𝕝𝕦𝕗𝕗 β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘...
70.4K 1.1K 24
Some wizarding world imagines/one-shots ! Super open to requests ☺️
537K 9.7K 125
The title says it all my people.
355K 6.5K 60
"𝖲𝗁𝖾'π—Œ π—†π—ˆπ—‹π–Ύ π—‰π—ˆπ—π–Ύπ—‹π–Ώπ—Žπ—… 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝗒 π—ˆπ–Ώ π—Žπ—Œ π–Όπ—ˆπ—Žπ—…π–½ 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗂𝖼𝗂𝗉𝖺𝗍𝖾𝖽." ~ 𝑩𝒓𝒖𝒄𝒆 𝑩𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓 "𝖢𝖾𝗅𝗅, π—’π—ˆ...