Kesariya Tera Ishq

By dreamgirlxwrites

Reyansh Malhotra is the no nonsense multibillionaire and the most coldest mafia leader the country has known... More

cast aesthetics
Presenting Them
Jab they met
Adhoori armaan
Prank ka nateeja
Shaadi ka Rishta
Reyansh ka faisla
Anaya Nahi Manegi
Dhamakedaar Shaadi
Hungama ki Shuruat
Aapki Wife
Sasuraal mein pataka
Jung ki Shuruwaat
Hak hai mera
So jao jaan
Sasumaa
Baatein.....Dil ki baatein
Hawaijahaz
Rajastan ki Raj Mahal
Mahal ke sadasya
Khatra Khatra
Kinky Reyansh
Pyaar ke Jashn
Aage Rahiyo
Taaron ke neeche

Chupam Chupai

1.6K 156 62
By dreamgirlxwrites

Hi my pyaare readers🫰🏻🥰😍

Toh kesa laga last chappy?😉Adi ke scenes bhi add kiya tha maine kyunki aap logon ne insta pe poll karke bola tha🤗🤗I hope aap sab ko achi lagi hogi woh scene😎Also if you guys remember I had posted a reel on this scene long back on my insta😏😏So yeah if you guys want more spoilers on KTI do visit my insta account dreamgirlxwrites✨☺️☺️🌷

Also keep voting and commenting just like you guys are doing now and i will keep trying to give you guys back to back updates🤗😊😊❤️ So here goes chappy 3 of the triple update series and sadly the last one🥰💋💋

Enjoy☺️✨
               ******************

Anaya was currently standing between seven other girls of similar age group and to top it all of them had worn sarees and heavy jewelleries just like her. She was anticipating what her husband would do. She was surely sure that he would fail because such was the situation.

Anaya (murmering to herself nervously): Yeh pakka hai ki aaj hum dono sharam ke maare doob marenge......arey yeh konsi rasam hai......bhala yeh bhi koi rasam hui......modern day chupam chupai ko old school banake bolne lagi ki rasam hai....huh...itne saare mahila mandal sajhaake mere pati ke saamne khada karenge toh obviously woh confused hojayenge na. Lekin agar unhone kisi aur ki maang bhar di toh? Hey kanha raaja kaha phasa diya apne hum dono ko.....lekin agar unhone mere alawa kisi aur ko chuna toh unki chutney toh mein banaungi.......mujhe koi farak nahi padtha kaise par Ansh ko merko hi chunna hoga.

Meanwhile all the members gathered around the couple and the excitement was evident on all their sparkling faces.

Vivaan had tied the cloth on Reyansh's eye and now he along with Vansh was accompanying Reyansh to the main hall.

The hall felt silent for once until Badi dadi announced "Reyansh ab tum tumhari biwi ko dhundh nikalo."

Reyansh nodded and soon hootings were heard from the younger clan of the Mahal cheering up their Bhaiyaa.

He came up tot he line string of girls and each one handed out their hands for him to touch and recognise the real one among them.

Reyansh (gritting his teeth while clasping the first hand and muttering): Konsi ajeeb rasam wasam banake rakhe hai in logon ne.....agar maa ke liye na hota toh sabka muh todd deta mein toh......lekin agar asli waali ka haath nahi pakda toh gharwaali mukke maar maar ke marvayegi.....yeh konsi nirmal pari ka haath thama diya hai mere haath mein.....no chance yeh meri biwi.....also when did the bheegi billi turned shy.....oye behan haath kyu peeche kheench rahi hai......khaa thodi jaunga mein.

Anaya was looking at her husband holding a girl's hand for such a long time and still didn't left it. She was fuming in jealousy and seeing that girl ogling his open chest just added more to her engaging self.

Anaya (rudely muttering): Dekho toh janab ko.....mere ko alloo ki tholi banake yah se waha aur waha se yaha kheenche rehte hai aur us chipkali jaisi shakal waali gobar rani ko kaise makhan ke jaise softly pakada hua hai....inke paas har solution ka problem hai......pati ji agar abhi aapne uska haath na choda na toh aapke haath apke gale mein gussa dungi mein.....phir apne hi haddi apke gale mein atakne ke kaaran aapka mrutyu hojayegi.....kyun aap mereko vidwa banane ke liye mujhe provoke kar rahe ho?Aur us phate hue condom ke aulad ko toh dekho..... guzro humari gali se....tumhe kutton se na katwa diya toh kehna.......bhootni ki poonch wali shakal lekar ghoom rahi hai andhi pishachini.

As if listening to his wife's inner threats Reyansh left that girl's hand with the girl's smile faltering and Anaya smirking. Then he held another girl's hand and she was deliberately keeping her palms again and again in his palms but he was just trying to push it away.

It didn't even took him a single minute to understand that this chewing gum was not his wife. Reyansh immediately left her hand and as she was almost hovering over him asking him to hold her close in her mind, and almost throwing herself on him, when he abruptly stepped back, she fell on her face with a loud thud. Reyansh gave a sick smile and acted as if he knew nothing and proceeded to the next one in line.

Anaya (smirking): Ganji chudail kahinki......Ab tak nahi kata toh ab kategi madarchod kahinki....kyunki kaliyug ka prasaad hai sab mein batega......Badi aayi mere pati pe dore daalne waali. Kripaya dyaan de magarmachi jaanwaron waali smile karne waali orangutan ki naatin....mere pati pe nahi balki apni khargosh jaisi chomu aam wali shakal pe.

The next three also went the same way and Reyansh somehow distinguished them as they were one way or the other different from his wife.....be it in their antics or in their looks as what he knew by touching their hands.

Then finally he came to the girl who was having the same skin texture and heights Anaya......almost they looked similar not in their faces but in their antics and posture. Reyansh clasped her hands and Anaya's heart thudded faster than Shatabdi express.

Reyansh kept examining the hand for a little longer than needed and Anaya was almost at the edge that maybe he would fill her forehead. Her overthinking brain never supported her in situations like these and she knew maybe today he was actually going to fail her. The thoughts almost made her eyes welled up but she was gulping down her feelings within her inorder to not portray her weak self infront of the family.

Reyansh raised his hands and was going to fill that girl's hairline and Anaya looked down in disappointment as a tear almost rolled down her eyes. The family members gasped and Badi dadi implored Vansh to go and stop him as it was believed that husbands can fill only their wife's hairline and if they fail in the test too they weren't allowed to fill another girl's hairline.

Vansh stepped forward towards his Bhai to clasp his hands but shocking all of them Reyansh swiftly moved his hands to the right and smeared the laal kumkum on his ardhangini's forehead. The onlookers looked surprised as he rightly chose his wife from all the other ladies and a gorgeous smile spread all over their faces.

Anaya who had closed her eyes as a tear slipped down immediately opened it when she felt something light and powdery falling on her forehead. She looked at her husband who had inched closer to her and whispered in a soft gentle tone.

Reyansh (softly): Jaan?

Anaya (almost ready to burst out): Hmm.

Reyansh (smiling as he heard her): Ese kese kisi aur ki maang bhar deta......tumhari saason se bhi tumhein pehchaan loon mein.... toh kese deta yeh hak kisi aur ko.

Hearing him Anaya burst out crying hugging him immediately. Reyansh grew perplexed when he heard her cries and so did the onlookers. Radhika stepped forward to console her crying baby but Badi dadi clasped her hands telling her through her eye to let her be.

Amruta smiled when Reyansh hastily pulled off the blindfold from his eyes and peeled away everything that was blocking him from seeing his precious wife.

He quickly detached her head from his shoulders and forced her to look at him even when she stubbornly tried hugging him back.

Reyansh (concerned): Kya hua Anaya? Ro kyun rahi ho tum? Ankh mein chala gaya kya sindoor.......sorry yaar galti se gir gaya hoga.....mereko dikh nahi rha tha na.....fuck this stupid game.

Anaya shook her head in no and again tried hugging him but he kept her firm in her standing position and urged her to voice out th reason.

Reyansh (confused): Toh phir.......ab bologi bhi kuch?

Anaya (crying): Mujhe laga ap us ladki ki maang bharoge......Radhika maa ne bataya tha ki pati sirf apni patni ka hi maang bhar saktha hai.....mujhe laga agar galti se aapne........isliye mujhe rona aagya......mein aapko kisi ke saath nahi share kar sakthi Ansh.......aap sirf mere ho.

Reyansh (chuckling): Toh kisne bola ki mein kisi aur ka hoon? And why will I fill someone else's forehead when I have got myself a kiddo wife.

Anaya (sobbing): Aapse bas mazak hi banalo mera......aap nahi jaante mere dil kitna tez dhadak raha tha jab aapne woh sab kiya.

Reyansh (keeping her hands on his chest): Kitna tez? Itna toh nahi hoga haina?

She too was amused and felt somewhat happy that she was not alone in this.....his heart was thumping as if it was ready to break his ribcage and run a miles away as if ready to run for a BTS concert.

Advika (interjecting them with a teasing smile): Arey Reyansh abhi tak toh yaha humari Anaya khadi thi......ab kaha chali gayi?

Anaya (confusedly): Bhabi mein toh yahi hoon.....aap ese kyun bol rahi ho?

Advika (teasingly): Oh yeh tum thi......arey woh kya hai meine pehchana nahi......jab kamre se neeche aayi thi tab toh tum phoolgobi dikh rahi thi aur ab toh poora ka poora laal tamatar dikh rahi hai.

Anaya (embarassed thinking that she was talking about her blush): Woh bhabhi esa kuch nahi hai.

Advika (showing her phone with camera on): Toh phir yeh kya hai?

Anaya looked at herself in the camera of the phone and grew awkward as what Advika said was cent percent right......she was looking like a ripe laal tamatar.....she then threw a glare at Reyansh for her current state.

Reyansh (shrugging his shoulders): What? Ese kya ghoor rahi ho?Tum hi ro rahi thi bina wajah......toh fikr toh hogi hi na mereko.

She was looking down the whole time and that's when Amruta intervened to save her favourite baby and said to Anaya.

Amruta (smiling): Bas bas ab koi nahi chidayega meri bachi ko.....chalo Anaya tum kamre mein jaakar saree change karlo poori ki poori laal rang ki hogayi hai. Phir mandir ke liye bhi toh nikalna hai na.

She nodded and went to their room and Reyansh too followed her. Everyone departed to their own rooms as well.

In their room

Anaya (scrubbing her face in the washroom): Kya kar rakh hai inhone.....ese lag rahe hai jaise kisi bache ne painting kar rakhi ho mere chehre pe.

Reyansh entered the washroom as the door was unlocked and looked at her badmouthing about him): Har samay bas meri hi shikayatein karni hai meri biwi ko.

Anaya (turning towards him and folding her hands on her chest): Agar pati daku mangal singh hoga toh shikaayatein to hongi hi na......aur aapne yeh kya kiye mere gaure gaure gaalon pe......sindoor se maano wallpainting karli hai aapne.

Reyansh (moving closer to her and kissing her red cheeks with a pop sound): Kya kaatilana lag rahi ho biwi sahiba......aur phir bhi aapko meri hi burai karni hai.

Anaya (pushing him): Aap challenge haar gaye? (Smirking) Arey bhool gaye?

Reyansh (kissing her nose this time): Challenge aapke liye tha madam....aap shayad bhool gayi hai.....aapko mujhe touch nai karna hai ....mein toh kabhi bhi kahi bhi kar sakta hoon.

Anaya was shocked with the relevation. It was right as at that moment she just wanted to escape the situation and agreed to this stupid challenge herself.....but he never made a promise of not touching her. Fuck it.....she and her whole life is like "Zindagi thodi 'lit' chahiye thi lekin uparwaale ne toh poora aag hi laga diya."

Anaya (looking away): Zyada khikhi karna ki zarurat nahi hai......jao ab bahar mujhe change bhi karna hai.

Reyansh (flicking her head lightly): Tumhare replies kabse banti ki sabun ki tarah slow hone lagi begum.

Anaya (glaring him): Zabaan santize karke baat karo varna usi zabaan ke andar petrol daalkar aapko jala dungi......bade aaye banti ki chamcha.

Reyansh (muttering to himself): Sala ko izzat hi nahi hai iske samne toh.

With that he went out and a little while later heard Anaya calling him from inside.

Reyansh (standing at the door and voicing out): Kya hua biwi? Kuch madad chahiye? Vaise I love it wet, juicy and in a nice pink/red colour. Sometimes it gets the hands sticky, but I don't mind.

Anaya (yelling form the other side of the door): Pervert......yaha se chapaat marungi na mein to aapki poora ka poora gaal sooch jaega.

Reyansh (feigning innocence): Arey mein toh sirf khane ka pooch raha tha.

Anaya (highly embarassed with his dirty talks): Please aansh........tum pehle jaisa ban jao......itni besharmi mujhse handle nahi hote.

Reyansh (smirking): Tum kya bol rahi ho......ab khaana khaane mein konsi besharmi.....I was just telling that watermelon is amazing......yaha kaatke rakhe hai.....I was just asking if you would have it warna mein servants ke haathon wapas bhej dunga.......ek minute ek minute......tum kya sochne lagi waise? Oh my god.....kesi tharki biwi mil gayi hai muje......chi chi chi inti gandi soch hai tumhari .......tumne soch bhi kese liya ki mein tumse woh mangunga? Behaya besharam aurat.

Anaya (slumping in the other side in complete embarassment and muttering to herself): Kya zarurat thi Anaya tereko teri chapri dimaag chalene ki.......hogayi na kaand.....karwaa li na khud ki beizzati.
(Looking upwards)hello? Yamraj ji? Ha mera hogaya ....aajao.

Reyansh (knocking the door again as the first three times he didn't get an answer): Anaya tum andar kuch aur toh nahi kar rahi na......bolo bhi kuch?

Anaya (in a serious tone): Maa ko phone karke poocho ki kya muje wapas kisi aur saree pehnna padega ya koi salwaar ya kurti pehen loon ab?

Reyansh (shaking his head): Tum jo bhi comfo--

Anaya : Aap phone kar rahe ho ya nahi?

Reyansh (muttering): Yeh maa aur biwi dono ka sahi hai......maa ne toh adhi dialogue hi kat li thi....ab shaadi karke biwi aayi toh poora ka poora script se hi mere dialogues kaat li (to Anaya)Kar raha hoon.

Soon Radhika came into the room and told Anaya that she should wear a saree for now as the ladies of the house would be seeing them off for tonight and Badi dadi strictly want her to be in a saree. But Radhika being the sweetest sasumaa on earth also told that she can carry something comfortable with her to the temple and change it in the car.

Anaya nodded and came out dressed in another saree but it was much more lighter than the other three sarees she wore today. Hectic.......nah the day was  ridiculously tiresome for our nayi bahurani.

Radhika (smilingly sitting on the bed as she beckoned both her son and
daughter to come and sit beside her and then clasping their hands together): Tum dono ko patah hai aaj yeh rasam kyun karwa rahe hai tum logon se.

The both of them looked at each other for a brief second before shaking their heads in no.

Radhika (smilingly caressing their joined hands): aaj ka anushthaan yah sunishchit karane ke lie kiya gaya tha ki Anaya, tumhara pati laakhon logon ke beech bhi tumhein dhoondh sake aur phir bhi aap uske dil mein akeli aurat rahenge. Patiyon ki pareeksha hotee hai ki kya ve anant kaal tak apne patniyon ke prati vafaadaar rah sakte hain aur ve apne patni aur bachon ki suraksha ke liye hamesha jimmedaar rahenge. Toh aaj jab Reyansh ne tumhaare maang mein sindoor bhara, to yeh ek ankahi kasam thi ki vah hamesha tumhaara saath dega Anaya. Ab chahe cheezen kitani bhi kathin kyon na ho jayen ya galatafehmiyaan kitani bhi kathin kyon na ho jayen, vah hamesha aapke saath rahega aur aapka asli roop khojega, bhale hee aap usse apane dukh chipaane ki koshish kyun na karen. Jeevan ne aapke saamne jo raasta banaaya hai, use aap donon ko ek saath paar karna hai. Aaj Reyansh ne tumhe dhoondhkar yeh saabit kar diya hai ki vah agale saat janmon tak tumhara hi pati rahega aur tumhari jeevan mein aane vaale sabhi baadhaon se tumhari raksha karega.

Reyansh himself was astonished to hear the unspoken vows he made for her with just finding his wife from the crowd. Anaya was overwhelmed when she heard the historic theory behind the ritual which took place a few minutes. The never ending promises that he made in her life was much more beautiful that all those spoken words for her.

Radhika smiled widely as her children absorbed in the essence of her words. Later she asked Anaya to pack some necessary stuff including a pair of clothes for the both of them some food supplies and medicines if in case there arises an emergency.

Soon they both came downstairs and bid bye to the family members who stood at the gate to see them off.

It was quarter past six when they got into thebcar and Reyansh dismissed the driver saying that he can drive. The driver stepped back as Reyansh entered in the driver's seat and the couple left for the Kuldevi ki mandir located in the dense forests of Rajastan.

The ride throughout was chirpy due to the over excited Anaya asking the underexcited Reyansh about what all the place holds for them.

Him being him tried dodging her questions with monotonous answer but she being she too didn't give up and continued blabbering forever.

Within 20 minutes they reached the outer side of the forests and as vehicles cannot go inside, Reyansh parked their car aside and went to Anaya's side to open the door but when he reached her side, he saw the passenger seat empty. He grew panicky but settled himself and called out her name.

And just when he thought he had lost her as she didn't answer him for three times straight, he was all ready to create a havoc until he heard groaning sounds from the back seat of the car.

He hastily pulled open the door and found his timid wife almost fully immersed into their bag.......it looked like she had fallen into it.

Reyansh (shouting at her): Tumhe sunayi nahi deta kya? Aur kya dhundh rahi ho bag mein?

Anaya (giggling): Woh mein busy thi na....isliye reply nahi de paayi. Aur mein toh maa ka banaya hua snacks dhoond rahi thi. Unhone kaha tha ki mandir mein jaane se pehle kuch khaa lena kyunki rasam khatam hote hote raat hojayegi.

Reyansh (muttering): Iske dhek rekh karthe karthe kisi din meri photo diwaar pe dham dhi jaayegi......iske aane ke baad bina mountain dew peeye hi life mein sab toofani ho raha hai.

Then suddenly she jumped from the car and fell face down on earth's carpet

Anaya (crying): Aah mummy.

Reyansh (helping her to stand): Hey bhagwaan.......tumse koi bhi kaam dhang se ho sakthi hai?

Anaya (still crying as Reyansh dusted off the soil from her face and clothes):
Sab aapki galti hai.....pakad nahi sakte the......mein bhi kisse bata kar rahi hoon ....aap kaha herogiri karte ho ....apka toh interest villiangiri mein hai na......Kaha Watty ke male leads female lead ko bahon mein uthaake ghumte hai aur unhe girne nahi deta......aur yaha mera pati toh muh faad ke kambe ki tarah khade rehte ho jab mein giru....no actually my life has more dhumtananana than Indian serials.

Reyansh (pulling her closer so that she doesn't fall on her bum again): Hogaya? Aaj se pehle kabhi girne diya hai kabhi? Nahi na .......lekin ese bandariya jaise bina bole khoodogi toh girega hi na.....dekho toh pura chechre pe rait phela hua hai......

Anaya (pouting): Sach kahun toh galati aapki nahi hai......(Looking up) Dear problems behave yourself ha......ab kuch zyada horaha hai.

Reyansh (rolling his eyes): And they say you are cute......pagalpanti ko cuteness ka naam dekar logon ko bewakoof bana rahi ho.

Anaya (offendedly huffing): oh hello mister......cute hona itni aasaan baat nahi hoti...logon ki bahut nazar lagti hai......ab muje hi dekh lo kal se pakka bimar pad jaungi aapki nazar ke kaaran.

Reyansh (scoffing): Can we just get done with this thing? Coz I can't tolerate a little more of this shit now.

Anaya (huffing): Fine. Ab help karoge meri ya ese hi china wall banke khade rahoge.

Soon he pulled out the bag they brought with them and Anaya opened the snacks boxes Radhika had prepared for them.

Reyansh (looking at her box): I bet bachon ki snacks box isse zyada healthy honge?

Anaya (scrutinizing her glare): Aapki tabiyat toh theek hai na? Serial waali auntyon ki tarah kyun baat kar ahe ho? Stop with that judgemental ass now.

Reyansh : Just forget it.....ab tooso ise.

Anaya turned her head away from him and began gobbling up all the yumminess her sasu maa had packed for them.

Later they finished with their food and Anaya went to the car to change her clothes into some comfortable salwar.

When she stepped out of the car after changing she saw him talking to someone on call.....or more like shouting at the other person. He saw her and when he did she waved at him asking him to come towards her but he ignored her and continued his call.

Anaya (glaring him): Wapas mansion jaake agle din hi attitude khareedne jaungi....phir mein bhi inki tarah bhaav khaungi.

Reyansh ended his call and came to her.

Reyansh : Chale?

Anaya (with attitude): Mein toh apke bina hi jaane wali thi. Agar ek minute aur aap us manhoos phone call pe lagate toh mein toh ladke chedne jaa rahi thi.

Reyansh (sarcastically): Ha is jungle mein haina? Waise sher ke ladke chedengi aap ya Antarctica se polar bear ka santaan mangau aapke liye?

Anaya (pouting): Meri na bahut izzat hai bazaar mein........aap karte nahi yeh alag baat hai.

Reyansh (smirking): Coz I don't waste time in arguing over shits.

Anaya (huffing): How mean......aap toh sachi mein gande nikle.

Reyansh (looking at his watch): Chalna hai toh chalo warna mein toh chala

Anaya stood there for a few more minutes as he walked forward. But even when he didn't stop for a few minutes, she looked around and then the huge jungle did scare her shits out. So she too ran behind him in full speed.

End of the chapter ☺️☺️

Stay tuned for more😊💋💋

Long chappy of 4K + words😎😎

So this was the last update of the triple update series🌷🌷🤌🏻✨I hope you loved all three of them🤗Ab is chapter mein mein koi target nahi set kar rahi hoon.....but that doesn't mean you all will stop voting and commenting🥺 And the next chapter will be mostly after 20th March☺️Kyunki I have my last exam on 19th......but if I get time I will post one more chappy in between but that wholly depends upon your participation in the voting and commenting sections🩷🩷

Bye❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3M 503K 70
This book will be under editing from 1st may, I won't take it down but I suggest you all wait till this message is removed |NOT AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE...
554K 38.1K 78
#1st Book in 'Tangled Series.' Revenge and Love, I was tangled between both of these. Once I loved but that love took everything from me, it destroy...
240K 17.2K 48
"Why the hell did you kidnap me? I will never marry your shameless cousin. You asshole! What made yo.." I was cut off by the finger on my lips by my...
1.7M 143K 96
Reyansh had everything he wanted in his life except a family who could care for him. His world revolved around Business, money and power. Falling for...