Kesariya Tera Ishq

By dreamgirlxwrites

Reyansh Malhotra is the no nonsense multibillionaire and the most coldest mafia leader the country has known... More

cast aesthetics
Presenting Them
Jab they met
Adhoori armaan
Prank ka nateeja
Shaadi ka Rishta
Reyansh ka faisla
Anaya Nahi Manegi
Dhamakedaar Shaadi
Hungama ki Shuruat
Aapki Wife
Sasuraal mein pataka
Jung ki Shuruwaat
Hak hai mera
So jao jaan
Sasumaa
Baatein.....Dil ki baatein
Hawaijahaz
Rajastan ki Raj Mahal
Mahal ke sadasya
Khatra Khatra
Kinky Reyansh
Chupam Chupai
Aage Rahiyo
Taaron ke neeche

Pyaar ke Jashn

1.3K 135 53
By dreamgirlxwrites

Hey my lovelies♥️

Toh yelo tumhara dusra update.....😍😎🥰🥰🥰No. 2 of the triple update🤗🤗☺️Toh batao last wale chappy kesi lagi😏Agar kisine skip bhi kiya hai toh bhi koi baat nahi kyunki that was just a sex episode in their lives even though that was just foreplay......but I know my readers......tharki hai sab😼😼Sabne padha bhi hoga aur meri warning gayi hogi tel lene😎😎Koi na.....now catch this💋💋

Enjoy😊❤️
               ******************
Author's pov

Soon Anaya again got ready and thanks to the God above that this time the saree respectfully obeyed her orders and stayed in proper place.

She was aligning the pleats when a soft knock resonated on her room door. Fixing her pallu she moved towards the door with her aching legs an opened to see no one. Confusedly she was going to close the door when she heard a soft giggling from the ground.

That's when her eyes fell on the little one down there sitting on the floor and giving her a toothless grin as he called her in a broken language "Cha......cha.....chhiiiii"

Anaya went all aww on seeing little Adi calling her.

She instantly picked him up in her arms and he repeated in chorus "Cha....chii.....cha.....chiiiiii"

Anaya laughed as he broke Chachi into cha and chii and sung it like a song.

Anaya (pulling his chubby cheeks): Yes Adi......say Chachi.......come on baby......say it.

Adi (grinning at her as he clasped her mangalsutra): Cha....chi.....cha...chi.

Anaya laughed at his failed attempts but decided to let it go for now as she couldn't expect him to call him proper words at such a young age.

She looked around and saw a servant coming running to her.

Servant (worriedly): Kshama kijiye yuvrani sa......hume patah nahi kab Adi baba aapke paas agaya ......aap humari shikayat mat lagayiyega...... hum abse baba par aur ache se nazar rakhenge.

Anaya (smiling): Arey aap maafi kyun maang rahi hai ......Adi toh sahi salamat hai na.....aur bacha hai.... Ek jagah mein thodi hi rukenge ......aur waise bhi aap kyun maafi mangenge. Ismein aapki koi galati nahi hai.

Servant (nervously): Dhanywaad yuvrani sa.....aap Adi baba ko humein dijiye ......aapko takleef ho rahi hogi.

Anaya (weirdly): Arey mujhe kya takleef hogi......mein toh ise humesha utha sakthi hoon.....aap ek kaam kijiye ise mere paas hi rehne dijiye.....mein jab neeche aungi tab ise bhi saath lekar aungi.

Servant (hesitantly): Yuvrani sa...woh.

Anaya (smiling): Ruhanika bhabi ke paas le jaana ko bola tha kya? Agar esi baat hai toh aap lejao.

Servant (shaking her head in no): Nahi yuvrani sa.....Rani sa ne hume ise taiyaar karke rakhne ko bola tha.....kaha ki jab rasam shuru hojaye toh neeche le aana warna baba saari taiyaariyon mein gadbad kardega.

Anaya (nodding): phir theek hai....aap jaiye....mein bas neeche hi jaa rahi thi....saath mein Adi ko bhi le aayenge.

The servant nodded and went away. This whole time he was busy scratching her mangalsutra trying to pluck out those black beads attached to the string.

She chuckled at his attempts and then the pout that formed on his lips as he was not succeeding in his mission.

She entered the room and placed him on the bed. His lips wobbled and she immediately sat on the bed taking him in her lap.

Anaya (caressing his cheeks): Are aadi aap kyun ro rahe ho shona? Chachi toh yahi hai.....

Adi (pouting): Cha...chi....baitoo

Anaya (laughing): Ha yahi toh baiti hoon baba....aap ek minute ruko mein abhi aati hoon.

Adi looked at her one more time and then nodded slowly.

She smiled and went to her vanity table which was now clean as one servant came and cleaned it as Reyansh ordered them to because the messy deed they did on it did mess up its contents. Picking up her jewellery box, she came back and sat on the bed beside Adi.

Adi's eyes gleamed looking at the wooden box and he crawled to go near the mysterious box. As soon as Anaya opened the box, he plunged into the box and almost fell into it but Anaya caught him in time and placed him again on the bed. He smiled at her and then again shoved his hands into he box and pulled out a few bangles front he box and began playing with them.

Anaya smiled seeing him and paired her sarees with matching jewellery. While she was doing so, Reyansh came inside the room without even a single knock.

Anaya (murmering): Yaha chota sa bacha tak knock karke aate hai aur yeh janab toh esa kadam bada rahe hai jaise bahubali ki Mahishmati saamraajya mein aagaye ho.

She turned hearing heavy foot steps and gazed at her chilli chiken husband looking all ready to be devoured.......smoking buttery hot. Kuch bhi kaho banda toh tandoori chicken hai.

She was ogling at him but hearing Adi's words came back and glared at her husband who had earlier denied her an earthshattering organsm.

Reyansh looked at her confusedly but that was immediately replaced by a smirk when he saw her turning her face the opposite side with a loud "huh" and he knew what that meant.

But their little banter was broken by the little mischief sitting on the bed as he blabbled to his newfound chachu.

Adi (giggling by raising his hands): Adiiiii up.....up....up.....up.

Anaya turned to the tiny one on the bed and laughed as he constantly chanted those words but her hubby dearest being the tubelight of the era was gazing at the little kiddo as if he had asked him his guns.

Adi's eyes welled up and his lips trembled looking at his chachu not obeying him and acted as if rejecting to pick him up.

Anaya saw this and quickly picked him up in her arms and cooed him in a baby voice.

Anaya (kissing his cheeks): Aww rote nahi mera bacha.......aapke chachu aapko nahi uthaa rahe? Aap isliye ro rahe ho? Bolo chachu ko aapko godhi mein lene ko.

Adi (pouting): Up up up......cha....chii.....Adi up.......cha.......chuuuuu.

Saying this he began crawling out of Anaya's lap trying to get to Reyansh almost falling in the process but still Reyansh was looking at him in displeasure and somewhat nervousness.

Reyansh (sternly): Is bache ko kisne becha yaha?

Anaya (rolling her eyes): Bacha mat bulao use.....uska ek pyaara sa naam hai Adi......aur what do you mean by kisne becha hai? Koi parcel thodi hai joh swiggy aur zomato wale delivery karke chale jayenge.

Reyansh (coming closer to her): Roll your eyes one more time and the next thing you would see would be you getting pinned to the wall and a heavy buttlug inserted in your ass.

Anaya (immediately closing Adi's ears): Kesi besharmi waali soch hai aapki.......chote bache ke saamne yeh ashleel baate karte hue aapko sharam nahi aati? Tharki insaan.

Reyansh (biting her cheeks and eliciting a hiss in return from her):Mein ashleel baatein kar raha hoon...ha? Toh batao tumhe ke se patah is buttplug ke baare mein?

Anaya (nervously):....haa woh class 10th ka biology book padha hai meine......human reproduction bhi.....toh mujhe patah hai.

Reyansh (pinching her waist): Jhoot bole kauwa kaate yuvrani sa......aap kya bata sakthi hai ki sex toys kaha se aagaye us chapter mein.......kya aapki time ke schools mein yeh sab ashleel baate padhate the bachon ko?

Anaya was now completely flushed as he caught her red handed.

But the next thing she felt was something crawling down her thighs and she worked on her reflexes real quick as she saw it was Adi sliding down her thighs. She catched him at the right moment before his bum crashed the floor and Reyansh let out a frustrated groan on seeing the kiddo's messy plays.

Adi (crying): Cha.....chu.....up....up...Adi ......up.

Still Reyansh just gazed at the kid with a nervous glance while the little toddler made grabby hands towards him wailing already.

Anaya (yelling at him): Ansh are you deaf or what? Jab tak goonga tha tab tak toh toh theek tha ab behra bhi ho gaye ho kya? Bacha becahra ro rha hai aur aap kambe ki tarah chup chaap khade hai......Dekh kya rahe ho....uthao use (turning to Adi) Adi bacha chup hojao...chachu abhi uthaayenge aapko.....hmm.... (Glaring at Ansh again) Uthao ansh warna mein aapka sar phod dungi ab.

Reyansh (looking away): I....I do--

Adi was wailing even more loudly now and Anaya was ready to kill him in the next second if he was just planning to stay like an ice pole.

Anaya (shouting): Ansh pick him up......will you?

Reyansh (bursting out): Arey kya uthao uthao laga rakha hai? I don't know how to handle babies......is that fair enough?

Anaya was struck dumbfound when he said that and so was Adi who stop crying for a minute. But the next second she burst out laughing like a maniac that Adi too looked at her as if she was some weirdo who came from another planet.

Reyansh (looking away): Yeah.....now laugh.......wahi toh bacha tha.

Anaya (still laughing): Aapko ......apko bache sambhaalna nahi aata?

Reyansh (giving a forced smile): Nahi nursery school ka teacher tha na mein......toh bache toh meine itne sambhaale hai ki kya hi batau?

Anaya (again cracking up): Tab toh us school mein ek bhi bacha nahi aata hoga.....aap baitkar makki maar rahe honge......kyunki aapki personality se toh baksur wali terror vibes aate hai......aapke daraawne waali shakal dekhkar bache shik shak shock hojaate.

Reyansh (annoyed): Can we just end this now?

Anaya (laughing again): Kyun mafia king ko bura laga? Yeh toh hasne waali baat hi hui na......duniya bhar ke logon ko darate hai aur bache nahi sambhalte aapse.....Mafia king ki title pe kalank laga gaya ab to.

Adi who has paused for a second opening up an arena for his dear Chachi and Chahu to converse now began crying again as they were so indulged in themselves that they forgot about his existence......or more like he felt ignored.

Bache ko ignore marega toh woh bhi apna shadiyantra phekega hi na.

Toh usne bhi apna desi nuska lagakar rone lag gaya.

Reyansh (rubbing his forehead): Anaya can you please kick him out of the room......these kids are so annoying.

Anaya (kissing his cheeks and caressing his back to calm Adi): Khabardaar agar bachon ke baare mein kuch bola toh.......they are so cute and you would be the only creature on earth who would find them annoying.....I wonder aapko humare bacha bhi annoying lagenge?

Reyansh (smirking by pulling her closer along with Adi): Woh toh samay batayega biwi......aur ek minute ab humare bache kaha se aagaye beech mein......don't tell me you are getting horny rn......that you want me to fu--

Anaya (clasping his mouth): Chup....baghwaan ke naate chup hojao Ansh......Tharki pati mila hai merko.....Mera pyaare Adi ka innocence ka bhatura banane pe tule hue ho.

Reyansh (rolling his eyes): As if he would understand a word I tell.

Anaya was going to give him a befitting reply but the singing banshee in her arms again started with the rhythm.

Anaya (sighing): Mein help karti hoon......jaisa mein keh rahi hoon waise karna?

Reyansh (moving away): Not interested.....tumhe pakadna hai toh pakado I have work to do.

Anaya (with blazing eyes): Come here right now or mein maa se shikayat lagaungi aapki.....kahungi ki aap mujhe bahut rulaate ho aur bahut daante ho aur aaj toh aapne had hi kardi mereko divorce karne ko bol rahe ho....batao ab....bolu mein yeh sab maa ko?

Reyansh (shocked): Kitni jhooti ho na tum.......kahaniyaan toh ese bane rahe ho jaise ande se omlette bana rahi ho.......(In a serious tone) and I am telling you.....never I mean never ever speak that word out coz if Reyansh Malhotra possess something better it be you or anything else who kabhi use chodega nahi......aur tum toh meri jaan ho ......toh divorce ki sapne toh aap aasmaan mein udaalo.

Anaya (frustrated): Aap aa rahe ho ya mein maa ko shikayat lagau aapki.

Reyansh (pulling his hairs): Yeh kya zabardasti hai......are mereko use pakadna hi nahi hqi......tumhe samaj nahi aata kya?

Anaya (with teary eyes): Aap meri baat maan bhi kab lete ho?

Reyansh (shocked): Are meri maa ab tum kyun ro rahi ho? Chup ho jao bhagwaan ke naate.

Anaya(burst out crying and seeing her Adi looked at her shocked for a moment until he too joined her mission with a pitch higher this time): Aap mereko pyaar nahi karte....meri baat bhi nahi maante.....mujhe humesha daant---

Reyansh (immediately embracing her and the chota packet in her arms): Okay.....bass ab chup hojao......please jaan rona band karo.....mein uthaunga.

Anaya (suddenly stopped crying and looked at his with a crooked smile): Aap uthaoge?

Reyansh nodded and Anaya smiled widely and then kissed that puchku's face.

Reyansh (annoyed): Oh hello maan mein gaya aur kiss use de rahi ho?

Anaya (with mischief in her eyes): Challenge? Bhool gaye aap?

Reyansh (smiling with a tight mouth): Fuck it.....yeah I remember.

Anaya grinned seeing his displeasure but then the puchku in her arms started wiggling to go to his chachu.

Anaya (lifting Adi from her arms): Yeh lo ab pakdo na use.

Reyansh (confused): Kese? Wahi toh nahi samaj aata mujhe.

Anaya (smiling): Okay aapko iske arms ke neeche se esa pakadna hai aapke ek haath se aur dusre se iske bum ko support karna hai.

Reyansh somehow made her words register in his mind and looked at an excited Adi chimming 'up up up......cha...chuu'

He forward his hands to take him and Adi being overexcited almost jumped into his arms almost making Reyansh perplexed that he might not be able to handle this little chota packet but Anaya intervened and kept him in place while Reyansh did as she had told him just then.

Finally a little bit of struggle and finally Reyansh succeeded in fulfilling the puchku's wish. Adi was so damn happy that he started giggling and Reyansh had a hard time keeping that energy bomb firm in his arms. But soon all his giggles subsided as Adi let out a yawn and softly plunged his face on Reyansh's neck as he nestled close to seek his chachu's warmth. Anaya awwed at her man who looked so hot to be a father.....she was sure that atleast fate chose them together for a reason.

In the hall

Badi dadi was sitting on the head chair placed there and all the others were making certain arrangements. Almost everything was over and now it was just the two of the most important people to show for whom this whole rasam was organised.

Badi dadi (in displeasure): Samay ki koi kadar hi nahi hai in bachon ko......muhurat ka samay ho raha hai aur yeh dono patah nahi kaha reh gaye.

Avyaan (with a teasing glint in his eyes): Arey badi dadi woh Bhai nahi chod rahe honge bhabhi ko......aap samjhona.

Badi dadi (confused): kya bakwaas ugal raha hai tu? Saaf saaf bata na chore?

Avyaan (with a shy smile): Ab mein kese saaf saaf bolun.....mera nahi ho raha na.....aap samaj jaao na badi dadi......(Still seeing her glaring at him as she didn't get what he meant) Badi dadi woh dono se--- (just then Abhay kicked him in his leg) set square se khel rahe honge na.

Badi dadi (annoyed): Ab woh dono khilonon se khelenge ab........is umar mein.....Mujhe toh bas ek nanhi pair dekhni hai is ghar mein ab.

Ved (gasping): Badu dadi aap kya keh rahe ho? Aapki itni umar hogayi hai? Aapse hoga ab? Dekho dadi bura mat maanna ab toh Bade dada bhi nahi hai toh aap kese bacha paida karoge?

Badi dadi (throwing her chappals at him): Khote de puttar......zabaan hai ya khainchi.....kaisi baatein kar raha yeh tumhari aulad Amruta.

Amruta (smacking hai head): Chup kar Ved.......Badi dadi se kesi baatein kar rahe ho? Sharam kar.....warna kaan ke neeche ek launguni mein ab.

Ved (pouting): Arey toh unhone hi bola na unhe bacha chahiye......mein sirf Badi dadj ke liye worried tha ki unmein is umar mein itni stamina nahi hai pregnant hone mein.

Vani burst out laughing hearing him followed by Ishaan, Avyaan and Vansh.

Vivaan (smacking his head): Woh Reyansh aur Anaya ki bache ki baat kar rahe hai mandbhudhi.

Ved gave an 'oh okay' look at him smiling sheepishly.

Everyone looked at a fuming Badi dadi and her sons were embarassed as fuck and so did her daughter in laws. And others just couldnt  stopthe trail and joined the laughing banshee gang.

Sidharth (patting Ishaan's head): Mujhe laga is duniya mein tu eklauta nikamma hi......Aaj patah chala meri wah raay galat thi......humare parivaar mein hi itne saare bandar hai tere peeche khade hone ke liye.

Ishaan gave him a bombastic side eye with a scrutinizing gaze and that's when Reyana came down the stairs holding each other's hand and the little baby in Reyansh's arms.

Everyone looked at them in aww as they looked like the picture perfect couple shown in movies. The gentle smile on Reyansh's lips and the widely grinning Anaya with the little puchku keeping his head on his chachu's neck and snoring softly added to a happy ending scenario.

Avyaan (gasping again): Hai matarani yeh kya dekh liya meine......mein toh bas yehi keh rah tha ki yeh dono woh......woh kar rahe honge.....lekin Bhai toh bade chupe rustom nikle......dekho bhabi ko bina pregnant kiye hi bacha godhi mein le liya? Yeh kaise possible hai?

Abhay (smacking his head harshly): Oye duffer..... pehle dekh toh le Rey Bhai ne Adi ko utha rakha hai......bada aaya bina pregnancy ke bache paida karna waale theory lekar..... chamkadar kahinka.

Avyaan (pouting): Oye mein kahinka nahi hoon....mein Rajastan ki Raj Mahal ka hoon.....yahinka.....samjhe aap.

Abhay (pressing his forehead): Jab bhagwaan budhi baant raha tha tab tu konse potty karne gaya tha bai? Uska dosh ab tak tu dikha raha hai.

Avyaan just turned his head away and stood there offend by his bade bhai's words.

Soon Ruhanika took her baby from Reyansh's arms and soon the couple settled on the royal couch settled for the both of them.

A few minutes later

Badi dadi : Amruta tum in dono ko humari khandaani rasam ke baare mein batado.

Amruta (stepping towards the couple): Reyansh aur Anaya yeh rasam theen stages mein honge...... pehle wali stage pe Reyansh, tumhari ankhein ek patti se banda jayega aur tumhari haath mein sindoor bhar denge. Anaya aur kayi aur ladkiyon ko us samay hum tumhaare saamne ek seedhi si lakeer par khade kiye jaayenge aur phir tumhein unmeinse apni biwi ko pehchaan kar uski maang bharni hai. Phir uske baad jab suraj dale tab is rasam ki dusri stage shuru honge jahan tumhein aur Anaya ko humari kuldevi ke mandir mein jaana hai aur wahan humari Panditji tumhein tumhari kartavy samjha denge......aur theesri stage pe tum dono ko is amvaaysy ke raat ko us mandir ke janglon mein apni raat ghuzarni hai. Aur yeh theenon karke kal subah tum log wapas Mahal laut sakte ho.

Anaya's eyes bulged out hearing the weird rasams her Badi maa had just told them already overthinking about the worst scenarios but Reyansh still sat there with a stoic face.

End of the chapter 😎😎❤️

Stay tuned for more🥰😉

Long chappy of 3.5K+ words💋💋🌷😌

So here goes chappy two of the triple update series......do comment and vote below to shower your love on this chappy just like you did with the first one🥳☺️☺️💋Coming soon with the third chappy tomorrow 💕💕💕

Till then bye bye🤗🤗✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.1K 1.2K 47
A story of past left incomplete. It's a story of Avantika and Karanveer. A woman With pride and self respect. A woman who knew how to break the soc...
773K 23.2K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
430K 42.8K 62
#1 in humor on 24.01.2018 Picture this- You are a huge fan of a singer from your favourite band. Your day starts looking at his picture on the wall o...
215K 15.9K 31
"Happy new year" - Just a text right? Well, this one text upside down the life of our Kiara Sharma, whose middle name screams DRAMA. Fighting young...