Kesariya Tera Ishq

By dreamgirlxwrites

Reyansh Malhotra is the no nonsense multibillionaire and the most coldest mafia leader the country has known... More

cast aesthetics
Presenting Them
Jab they met
Adhoori armaan
Prank ka nateeja
Shaadi ka Rishta
Reyansh ka faisla
Anaya Nahi Manegi
Dhamakedaar Shaadi
Hungama ki Shuruat
Aapki Wife
Sasuraal mein pataka
Jung ki Shuruwaat
Hak hai mera
So jao jaan
Sasumaa
Baatein.....Dil ki baatein
Hawaijahaz
Rajastan ki Raj Mahal
Mahal ke sadasya
Khatra Khatra
Pyaar ke Jashn
Chupam Chupai
Aage Rahiyo
Taaron ke neeche

Kinky Reyansh

1.5K 131 84
By dreamgirlxwrites

Hello mere darlings☺️☺️☺️

Toh dher saara dhanyawaad shukriya thank you thank you thank you so much my pyaare readers......💋💋💋🥰💋♥️🥰🥰Ye lo yeh lo jhappiyaan🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂 te pappiyaan 😚😚😚😚😚💋💋💋💋 sab aapke liye......you guys are the cutest😘😘😘😘Muah......Chand ke tukde hai mere readers☺️☺️☺️

Meine socha nahi tha ki aap log inni jaldi yeh target complete karunge.....even if the said target is not yet completed.....but 110+ votes on all the chappies did settle my excited self.🥹🥹🥹🥹Mera Dil khush hogaya readers .......Dil khush ho gaya😭😭😭😭Mera Jeevan saphal hogaya😚😚 And for this I am going to treat yo guys super soon.......toh kaan naak muh sab kholke sunlo📢📢📢

AFTER 19TH OF MARCH MY BOARDS ARE GOING TO GET OVER......SO FROM THEN ON I WILL GIVE REGULAR UPDATES OF ATLEAST TWO OR THREE CHAPPIES WITHIN A SINGLE WEEK🥳🥳🥳🍾✨🎊🎉🪩🩷

Also this update is mainly becoz one of my pyaare reader had her bday on 8th March and asked if I could update but I asked her to wait a little longer....and like the sweetheart she was she did wait.....toh itna toh banta hai.....also another reader asked me on insta if I could update within 110 votes and yeah so this is for her too🤗☺️❤️💋💋

Also WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
MATURE CONTENT AHEAD.....SKIP IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE READING SEXUAL SCENES.

So now enjoy reading🥰🍫🍫
             **********************

It's 2.00pm now and the couple was still in their room when the rest of the Malhotras were busy in the preparations of the upcoming rasam.

In Reyana's room

Anaya was breathing heavily when she saw him inching close to her every passing second.

His hands still on her slender waist and his hot breath fanning over her lower lips. If she even open her mouth to retort then that too would end up in a kiss.

But Reyansh was so calm as if he was chilling on a Sunday beach wearing sunglasses. Anaya was anticipating a kiss from his side as she thought he too would be as aroused and needy as she would be.....but her husband turned out to be having lot more patience and in control when coming to his desires this time.

Reyansh (smirking and kissing the little drop of sweat that was sliding down her neck and was going to disappear into her blouse): Bahut garmi hai lagta hai......kyun jaan?

Anaya's breath stuck when he directly kissed her windpipe and her throat gulped at his actions. A moan was at her throat edge but she gulped that in a long breath with her neediness.

Reyansh (with a sly smile): Ek kaam karta hoon.......yeh blouse hi khol deta hoon....phir meri pyaari si yuvraani ko garmi nahi lagegi.

Saying that he was going to rip that blouse right at the front part into two but she immediately worked her reflexes and stopped him with pleading eyes but the disappointment clear in her eyes.

Anaya : Phaadna mat....yahi saree pehnke jaana hai meko neeche.

Reyansh nodded with a slight neck crack, the next second his hands reached her back and he swiftly unclasped her blouse and it flung on her shoulders without any support. He hovered over her back and Anaya was shocked at this but when he kissed her back shoulders she lost it.

She abruptly tried clutching his shoulders to relieve some healthy support because ofcourse he was making her losing her senses. But....

But........

Keyword tried.

Kyunki Reyansh ji hai uska pati......he clasped her hands up against the wall and hung it there as if it was some tie and she looked at him with scrutinizing eyes.

Reyansh (smiling wickedly): Kyu jaan......bola tha na punishment hai? Toh phir.....ese kese tumhari saari icha poori hone deta?

Anaya (glaring him): Fuck you Ansh.

Reyansh (still holding her hands above her head and clutching he jaw between his other hands making her pout): This fucking little mouth of yours jaan.......kuch toh karna padega......and I know how to shut  you up.......and when I do that you would be on your knees that day sucking my cock like the needy little slut you are.

Anaya (kicking his abdomen by still sitting on the table making him loosen his hold on her jaw): And that day is ever gonna come.....coz you are the one who is going to go on knees for me ......asshole.....saare maza hi kharaab kar diya.

With that she tried pushing him off but failed miserably looking like an earthworm trying to move the elephant's poop.

Reyansh (swiftly pulling off her blouse form her body and now she was sitting in her lingerie in front of him): So the little kitty has got claws too.....Patah nahi tha ki Advik ki behan curse bhi kar sakti hai.....koi na......I got a women in bed who could satisfy my kinks well then I guess.

Anaya (smirking): mein bhi nahi janti thi ki Radhika maa ki beta itna kinky kabse hogaya........but I don't think you would be able to tame me.......coz you don't have that guts to satisfy a women like me I guess Mr. Malhotra.

Reyansh eyes turned dark hearing her insult.....that's something that triggered his ego...his inner beast.....his demons......now he was damn sure that he was going to fuck the fucking daylights out of her eyes. And no mercy would be granted even when she would be begging him to stop from her ecstatic pleasures. Sure he didn't involve himself with any women in the past but the thing that they were undressing right through their x ray eyes weren't a fact unknown to him. So this did hit the spot for now.

He hastily tore her lingerie right in the centre making her release an 'aah' in the process as he said with a smirk.

Reyansh (smirking): Sirf blouse hi ek tha na......I am sure you have these in dozens......agar nahi bhi honga tab bhi koi baat nahi.......ab inki zarurat kam padegi.

(Jinko samajhna tha woh samaj gaye honge😏)

Anaya was gaping at him with an open mouth as he said that pointing at her torn bra lying on the floor carelessly.

She was agape that now she was sitting right front of him in nothing to cover her upper body. All the boldness she showed few seconds ago flew out of the window as the thought struck her hard that she was there...... sitting right infront of him naked......before a male for the very first time in her life.

But little did she knew that she had unleashed a demon in broad daylight.

Even before she can scream or scratch, he caught hold of her heavy melons and crushed them..... squeezed them and fondled them with his rough palms eliciting a bedlam of soul soothing moans from her side.

Anaya (moaning): Ah ansh......hsss.......oh ......mmmm

Reyansh (biting her neck and then licking it): Oh is the whore in you woken up my lady .......then calm it down coz much more is awaiting you.
Let me see how you are able to fucking walk not like a duckling after this. Meri izzat ka jo sawaal hai......ek ghante ke baad tum is room se ek kadam bhi theek se chaloge toh mein khud tumhare paas kabhi nahi aunga......tumhe din mein aise taare dekhaaunga that you will fucking beg for my touch every single time you see me.

But his hot ministrations were making her roll her eye. She tried clutching his hairs when he pinched her nipples later flicking it with his tongue but her restricted hands were not in use anymore. She whined at her self on not being able to enjoy the pleasure as much as she liked it to be.

Later he paused for a moment and Anaya took a breath of relief thinking that it was over. But his next actions made her moan even louder.

He took the body lotion lying on the table and squeezed it drop by drop messily on his wife's chest and slender neck. She 'hmm' as the cold liquid flew down her body giving her a tingly feeling. He slapped her boobs hardly now and she scremaed at him as the the stinging pain accompanied by the slapping of the cream on her boobs awaken her kali self on seeing the lotion going waste as it dropped to the floor.

Anaya (yelling): Bahut mehengi lotion hai yaar........aap dilwaadoge phir?

Reyansh (smirking): Aaj ke baad lotion ki zarurat hi nahi padegi.

Anaya was confused until he started massaging her neck and then came down gradually flicking and massaging her big melons. They jiggled as he occassionally slapped them but later went back to fondling them.

Reyansh (smiling): Kyunki next time I will use something more moistured and slimy on these tasty buds.

Jinko samjhna tha woh toh samaj gaye honge🫣🫣😏

Later he came closer and slapped the rose water kept on the table on her now moist and glistening boobs and she released a sexy 'ah' as the cold air accompanied by the cold water tickled her. But as if that too wasn't enough, Reyansh blew cold air onto her already sensitive melons and she wriggled in her place at his husky actions.

But all hell broke loose when he spat on her boobs sexily like the hottest specimen on earth with a sexy smirk and she so wanted to bang his head on the wall for torturing her like this. That moment she knew she was craving for something more from him.

Anaya (moaning as he massaged her boobs with his saliva this time): Anshh......pl......please.

Reyansh (slightly craning his neck and looking at her with a devilish grin): What please........are you sure that i would be able to please you?

Anaya (still moaning): Please suck them......

Reyansh (smirking more): Suck what jaan?

Anaya (groaning): Please.

Reyansh (clutching her throat): Spit that like you spit nonsense just a few minutes ago little one.

Anaya (whining): You are such a beast.

Reyans (laughing); And I am going to bring this beauty on her knees begging me for her pleasures on bed.

Anaya was cursing herself for being so absurd when she knew how hard her husband can get at times when provoked.

Reyansh was sickly smiling seeing her all needy and desperate but when he said she is to be punished he meant it.

Then something happened which freaked the living daylights out of her.

Her pulled her over his shoulder and spanked her butt and she screamed at the stinging pain in her ass.

Anaya (screaming in pain): Fucking jerk.

Reyans growled at her insult and spanked her twice this time letting tears slip down her honey black eyes.

Reyansh (in a grave tone): Tone that down sweetheart......warna bahut mehnat karni padegi baad mein .....and I am damn sure you will die in the process while I won't be even half way through it.

Anaya (digging her nails in his back) as now her hands were free): I will kill you........you are too bad as in for an angel like me.

Reyansh (spanking her again): This seems working to me sweetheart.

Anaya (moaning): Ahh......mmmm.....please

Reyansh (smirking while pushing back his hairs): what happened jaan.....is your fucking cunt leaking? I can smell it......is it me who is making you this needy.

Anaya (stayed silent): Ahh.......mmmm

Reyansh (placing her back on the table and pushing the gun he took from the table and poked her belly button): Fucking answer me Anaya.

Anaya stood there stupified at how husky that tone felt but the cold metal pressing on her innie belly button was sure enough making her vigilant of her surroundings. The chilling sensation was much more than euphorbia but she controlled her awaking self. The thought that a slight excertion on the trigger and she would see God right next was constantly nagging her from behind.

Reyansh (pushing his gun more deeper into her belly button): Fucking open that shitty mouth and talk kitten befor I lose it.

Anaya (rolling her eyes): No.

Reyansh (laughing sinisterly): You really are a rough not to crack little kitten....but I really know how to ruin that sassy attitude of yours.

Saying that he pulled out the gun from her belly and kept it right infront of her mouth.

Reyansh (sternly): Suck.

Anaya (shocked ): What nonsense?

Reyansh (shouting): Fucking suck.

But when she opened her mouth he pushe dhis thumb in and she began sucking him as he wants her to. The dead lock of eyes were still maintained as per his order. She was finding difficulty to breathe but not that difficult that she couldnt manage for now.But then he swiftly pulled his thumb leaving her panting to gasp as much air as she could.

Reyansh (in a chilling tone): Open your mouth Anaya and now let's see how good you can ride this one.

Anaya trembled at his tone and abruptly opend her mouth making his smile widen as he pushed the gun in to her mouth hole.

Anaya moaned as the cold metal was now submerged in her little mouth but the looks he was giving her gave her a hard time to keep sucking that weapon.

Her hubby dearest saw her mouth leaking with saliva which dripped down her mouth to her neck and chest as he tried hard to take it all in. He began imagining how hard it would be for her to take his length in that gaping hole when he would push her down on the table and she would please him making him groan.

Reyansh caressing her jaw was smiling like anything.

Reyansh : Now that's literally like my wife.....this is how you should behave little one.......and if that nonsense spitting mouth of yours spits out anything unwanted then you will cry fucking tears at my punishments and I fucking damn mean it.

Anaya (gagging): Ansh.....saas.....saas nahi aarahi......ulti jaisi......feel aarahi hai.

Reyansh (pulled his gun out): Bas Aaj ke liye isse bas itna hi kaam tha....ab main course ke liye jaate hai.....kyunki abhi toh sirf starters hi khatam hue hai.

Anaya gaped at him like a fish. She was already tired with all his torture. The scene would have been different if he actually was doing things the right way. But she knew him too well that all this was just teasing from his side.

She was thinking all this when she felt a stinging pain on her cheeks and she yelled at him with a hiss pushing him back.

Anaya (yelling): Dusht praani.....aapne mere gaal kyu kaate? Aah... mumma.... dukh raha hai mujhe......bakasur jaanwar.....ab toh mujhe pakka samaj aagaya ki meri shaadi ek bhediye se hui hai.....ahh....kitne zor se kaata aapne.....jao ab mera mood nahi hai.

Reyansh (smirking while planting a kiss on her cheek resisting her warning glares and her cat scratches): Jab se tumhe dekha tha tab se yeh mann mein tha ki jab tumhein apna banaunga tab har roz yeh tamatar jaisa gaal zaroor kaatoonga. Aur tumhari mood ki charcha bhi kon kar raha hai......jaan aap bhool rahi hai ki aapki punishment chal rahi hai..... entertainment nahi ki aapki mood ke hisaab se karunga.

Later he pulled out his gun and lowered it down. The satin shapewear she wore was silky smooth as it went glinding down until it reached her core above the fabric. Anaya gulped as the shivering sensation ran straight up to her dripping pussy.

But the thin sheath above was acting as a bondage until the deadly weapon dived straight into her awaiting hole.

Reyansh (licking her jaw and slightly grazing his teeth on her delicate skin):
So how you like it to be my little one?

Anaya (trembling): Reyansh.....no....don't.

Reyansh (laughing): It's a punishment sweetheart ......you don't get to bargain in that.

He inched the scandulous weapon more closer towards her aching hole. While Anaya was switched into a dilemma as her mind was nowhere near normal......at one end she was terrified as shit knowing that horrific metal was going to go inside her but the other side she was desperate for something to ease her torture and give her that almost pleasure.

Reyansh (licking her neck and pressing her boobs): Shhhh.......stop riding those kinky bitches in your mind.......and pull those panties aside sweetheart.

It was as if she was under some spell that she obeyed not giving it a second thought.

Now she was completely bare under that satin shapewear. The cold air coming directly etching over her dripping wetness.

She gasped as the chilly air caressed her tingly parts and the next moment she screamed out loud coz of the sudden interruption in her not so virgin hole.

The gun slid in just like coz of the oozing juices from her pussy but the enlarged mouth of the gun made her scream in pain while pushing itself in. She scratched his back through his black shirt and it was sure to draw blood at the intensity at which she was screaming.

Reyansh (kissing her harshly): Relax........calm down jaan......and take it like the good girl you are.

Anaya (moaning as the gun was agaping her hole more): It hurts......Ansh.

Reyansh (angrily): But shouldn't it hurt you more given you are this young and the gun slid in easily? Fucking tell me who was it?

Anaya (breathing heavily): Fuck you .....no.

Reyansh (smirking while biting her lips with his): That fucking mouth of yours really need a good massage.....only that can sew them stitched for some time preventing those badass replies.......and I won't repeat it Anaya .....who was that fucker?

Anaya (writhing in pain as he pushed the cold mental more into her dripping canal): Please...... An.... Ansh.....

Reyansh(grabbing her throat): Spit that dick's name little one.

Anaya (cryinga s he inched further into her hole): I....I masturbated.

Reyansh (slapping her boobs): And here i thought I married an innocent kid.

Anaya (throwing her head back as he pinched his pebbles): Fuck you for thinking like that......not my problem that your shitty system assumes things on its own.

Reyansh (bitting her buds as he thrusted the gun more into her hole): Yeh tumhari zubaan kisi din tumhein bahut badi gadbad mein pahuncha degi.....usse pehle yeh mein theek kar dunga......you will start being mannered once your blabbering mouth wraps around my thick meat.

Anaya (writhing in pleasure): Toh do na.....

Reyansh (raising her skirt and pinching her clit that she screamed aloud): How desperate you are......Now tell me who do you masturbate to?

Anaya (annoyed): Ab kya poori detail mein batau aapko?

Reyansh (scoffing): Ha batana padega......because when I fuck you I want that jerk's thoughts flying out of you as you moan my name scratching my back. I will fuck you so hard again the kitchen aisle.....on the couch ....on the floor mat.....on the desk and under the washroom shower that you would only recite my name day and night.

Saying this he plunged the sharp gun more deeply as she breathed in a huge gasp and she was near her release. She shook her head back and forth and sideways in utmost pleasure and she screamed his name but just at the nick of the moment he pulled out the gun.

Anaya let out a frustrated groan on feeling the emptiness within her and yelled at him clasping his shirt collar between her swetay palms.

Anaya (yelling): What the fucking fuck is your problem? You are a beast......a sadistic beast.

Reyansh (smirking): Ab jao....

Anaya (bewildered): Huh?

Reyansh (smirking more): Jao bahar.....tumhara punishment poori hogayi.

Anaya (crying): You are a jerk.

Reyansh (wiping those tears): Are these tears flowing down as I denied you an organism......

Anaya (swatting his hands away): Dur raho.....haath mat lagana mujhe....you know what.....go fuck yourself.

Reyansh (pulling her by her waist): You know what....uski zarurat nahi padegi.....kyunki meri biwi humesha garmi mein rehti hai.....so yeah she herself will get fucked by me.

Anaya (pushing him with both her hands): In your dreams.......mein ab toh aapko haath bhi nahi lagaongi.

Reyans (scratching his neck): Pakka?

Anaya (wiping her sweat): Sau takka.

Reyansh (smirking): Toh dekhte hai kitne samay tak tum apne aap ko rok paati ho.

Anaya gave him one last look before limping towards the washroom with her sore lower region.

Reyansh went away after giving out a chuckle to her wobbly steps. But the walk he portrayed came straight down as he jerked himself off in the washroom of the next room. Fucking seductress was his wife right?

End of the chapter😊✨✨

Stay tuned for more😘💋🌷🌷

Long  chappy of 3.9K words😌🥰🥰😎

Anyways thank you guys again for all the love you guys are showering on me🩷🤌🏻✨✨✨✨

Also dont worry as I have said I will give you guys triple update for all your efforts🥳🥳🥳Khush sab? And I know bahut log bahut zyada time wait Kiya hai KTI ki update ke liye.....toh unke liye toh itna toh Banta hi hai🥰🥰🥰💋Dher saara pyaar aap ke liye🤗🤗🤗

One more thing iss waale aur agle kuch chappies mein soch rahi thi target nahi set karungi kyunki mujhe patah hai ki you guys would continue voting and commenting without it too😍😍😭😊So don't break my trust and  I will also not set targets and make you guys wait for the next update😎Par jab mereko lage ki aap log efforts nahi daal rahe ho tab mein phirse targets set karungi😏 So do villte and comment my pyaare readers🥰🥰

Bye😚😚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 423 21
|LOVESTORY OF *THREE* COUPLES| ~ DOSTI, PYAAR AUR NAFRAT ~ COUPLES:- 1. AAROHI SINGHANIA & YUVAAN SINGH RAJVANSH (Main couple) ♡ ...
698K 44.9K 43
Jo Mera hai uspar kisi ka haq toh kya... Nazar bhi bardaasht nahi h mujhe... She is the only peace he craves in this chaotic world... It was love at...
430K 42.8K 62
#1 in humor on 24.01.2018 Picture this- You are a huge fan of a singer from your favourite band. Your day starts looking at his picture on the wall o...
38.7K 1.2K 47
A story of past left incomplete. It's a story of Avantika and Karanveer. A woman With pride and self respect. A woman who knew how to break the soc...