In Love With His Soul

By bvrmadhu

Human Body and Brain are most complex yet serine, In the same way a soul also. This is a supernatural story... More

Prologue
Character Sketch
Khushi?
Presence
Mistake
Talks
Di
Lavanya
Decision
END
Touch
Plots

SOUL RELATION

564 84 14
By bvrmadhu

Story continuous from 

"You need to stop Arnavji & Lavanya marriage" KS told.

"What?" KKG exclaimed in pure shock. 

"What i heard is true?" KKG asked unbelievably. KS rolled eyes.

"Why wont you believe anything without questioning?" KS asked.

"What should i do when all unbelievable things are happening in my life devilji" KKG stated. KS glared at her.

"Khushi Kumari Guptha, I will beat you up if you call me devil one more time" KS warned her.

"How devilji? You cant touch me. Try?" KKG challenged her.

"Hey Devimayya, Why on earth this girl came into my life?" Questioned KS looking into sky.

"Hey Devimayya, Why on earth this Devilji came into my life?" KKG imitated her. KS become more angry.

"Fine sorry sorry. I am just teasing you, i am getting bored. In anger you just look like a devil" KKG said making KS smile.

"You are diverting topic" KS reminded.

"You are intelligent devil" KKG said with nervous smile.

"Why dont you like your sister?" KKG questioned her.

"Did she killed you?" KKG questioned again.

"First of all i died in ACCIDENT. And i like lavanya but i dont want her to marry arnavji" KS explained.

"What kind of logic is this?" KKG questioned confused. 

"There is no logic khushi. Arnavji dont like lavanya, he wont be happy with her" KS explained.

"Dont tell me after spoiling his marriage, i need to search for suitable bride for him?" KKG asked with narrowed eyes.

"That will think later, first you need to stop this marriage before it goes too long" KS said.

"When he dont like her, why he agreed to marry her?" KKG asked another question.

"He was disturbed after my death and not taking care of himself, thats why my family blackmailed him in the name of rathna ma health." KS said.

"Great. Simply superb. Why i am becoming scapegoat in between husband and wife?" KKG questioned. 

"Sorry for troubling you khushi. I have no way other than you right now." KS said with sad face.

"No devilji, i am just joking. I will do whatever you ask me to do, i will even buy land on moon for you. You know why?" KKG asked, KS nodded in NO.

"I dont have any blood relations on earth, till yesterday i felt alone. Now i have one SOUL RELATION with you." KKG said emotionally.

"Dont ever think you are orphan ok. I am there for you and my family" KS said in same emotional tone.

"I will do anything but dont ask me land on moon, i dont have enough money right now" KKG said which made KS laugh heartily. 

"Khushiji" They heard HP calling.

"I need to go downstairs. Will you come?" KKG questioned her.

"Yes, i didnt saw arnavji. Just dont speak with me when people around" KS said.

"Why?" 

"They will think you are MAD. Though its right" KS teased her, they went down.

"Come khushi betiya" Chachi said, khushi looked towards dining hall. There is only one empty seat which is between akash and arnav. She sat there.

"Khushiji, this is my bhabhi place. You are reminding us about her" Akash said making them emotional. Arnav stopped eating and looked towards KKG.

"Akashji, Our loved once will never leave us. Even though they wont be with us physically, they will be with us mentally. They will always try to bring happiness in our life. So, dont be sad thinking about them." KKG said looking at KS who is equally emotional. 

Arnav just stood up and left from there taking his bag.

"Did i spoke anything wrong?" Khushi asked nervously.

"No bitiya, what you said is exactly right. But arnav is still mourning on his wife death, he is unable to grasp the truth" Aravind said almost in tears. He is unable to see his SON living like dead corpse.

"Dont worry uncle, soon KHUSHIJI will bring HAPPINESS in his life" KKG said, KS smiled nodding head in yes. 

"Bitiya, we are going to Sinha's house for a ritual. Do you want to join us?" Devayani questioned her.

"I will be in home taking care of rathna aunty" KKG replied.

"I am also joining them, you can rest at home" Rathna said, khushi smiled awkwardly. She dont want to go to sinha's, again they will think she is their KHUSHI.

Everyone left home after breakfast. Two KHUSHI's started chitchatting about random things. 

"HP" Arnav voice disturbed them.

"Why arnavji came now?" Questioned KS confused.

"Lets check" Saying they went to his room.

"Arnavji, everyone went to Sinha's mansion for some ritual. You need anything?" KKG asked him.

"Its ok khushi, I just need an old file, its in above rack." He explained.

"I will help" Saying khushi went towards his cupboard before he object.

"Arnavji, sorry for morning. Because of me you didnt ate breakfast in your own home" KKG apologized. Arnav stopped whatever he was doing and looked at her.

"Actually i thought to leave this home. But hospital rules" KKG said.

"Its ok khushi. Its not your fault that you are looking like MY KHUSHI. Neither morning incident is. And whatever you said morning is true, MY KHUSHI wont be happy seeing me sad" He said, KKG looked at KS who nodded head in yes.

"Then be happy for her" KKG said.

"SHE is MY HAPPINESS. She brought happiness into my life and she took it away with her. My life was empty and will be empty without her" Arnav said emotionally. Both Khushi's got tears in eyes. To wipe her tears KKG pulled hands from cupboard which made all documents fell down.

"I am sorry, i will keep them back" Saying KKG started taking files into hand but stopped seeing newspaper, particularly news on in.

"This news?" KKG stammered unable to complete.

"That the same accident i died" KS confirmed her.

"Its my WIFE's" Arnav said.

"No!!! this is not accident. This guy here is a goon, he lives in nehru nagar. He is master in killing people and picture it as accident" Khushi said making them shock.

"What are you speaking KHUSHI?" They asked at same time.

"True, i saw him today morning when i went to temple. I remember his face clearly. Will there be any chance for him to kill your wife?" KKG questioned, arnav fisted hands tight in anger. 

"They said he is in jail, that why i left him. If this was planned, i am going to kill everyone who are behind this" Arnav vowed in anger filled eyes.

"Wait arnavji, lets confirm first. I knew a person called Rajeev bhai, he may help us" Khushi said and ran to her to bring her phone. Meanwhile arnav called aman and asked him to arrange a private detective appointment. KKG came there and called rajeev.

"Bhai, this is khushi. Morning i travelled in your auto" Khushi said and kept call on speaker.

"Haa khushiji, tell me whats the matter? Do you need auto again?" He asked her.

"No, i need your help bhai" Khushi said.

"What happened khushiji?" He asked.

"Morning we saw one goon right?" She said.

"Haa, Raghuveer" He confirmed.

"Haa yes. You said he will kill people taking ransom. There was a friend of mine who died in accident. That goon happens to do that accident, police mentioned it as drunk and drive." Khushi said.

"Acha, When this happened?" He questioned, arnav signaled her three.

"3 years back. She is a lady." She explained.

"Someone must have given ransom khushiji" He said.

"Are you sure? He got caught that day to police, he didnt ran away" Khushi questioned.

"Thats his specialty. He wont leave spot, once he got arrested and got sentenced some one will give bail to him" Rajeev explained.

"How come police didnt check his background?" Khushi wondered.

"Because he will change names for every murder" Rajeev said, khushi and arnav looked at news paper. It states his name as Suraj Singh. Now they too confirmed it.

"Thank you for telling me all this rajeev bhai" Khushi thanked him.

"Its ok khushiji, but dont come infront him. He is very dangerous" Rajeev warned before disconnecting call.

"Why the hell someone wants to kill MY KHUSHI, she never harmed an insect in her life" Arnav shouted making KKG flinch a little. 

"Arnavji, calm down" KKG said.

"How can i khushi? Someone killed MY KHUSHI and enjoying, here i am mourning without giving heed to it" Arnav cursed himself.

"You thought no one will harm her as she is very GOOD person. There is no mistake of yours arnavji" KKG consoled him.

"I wont leave them" Arnav swore. 

"Khushi i need your help in finding the culprit. I think someone who know us dearly did this" Arnav said his doubts. KKG nodded head.

"For now dont tell anyone about this news. We need to find out who is behind this. Thank you khushi." Arnav said and left from there taking his file.

"KHUSHIJI" KKG said looking towards KS.

"Did i harm anyone to the level that they killed me?" KS asked.

"No, i am sure you didnt." KKG consoled her.

"Then why?" She questioned.

"We will find it" KKG said.

"Once i find out who killed me, i will show them HELL for snatching MY ARNAVJI from me" KS swore with bloodshot eyes. Suddenly atmosphere got heated and KS looked scary. KKG looked at her with fear. KS relaxed seeing KKG fear. 

"Thanks for coming into my life khushi." KS thanked her.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys, how is it? So there is a person behind KS death. There are many questions only time can answer them. Lets wait and see what happens further. 

Again, hope you guys are not getting confused by two KHUSHI names & conversations. Let me know if its confusing, i will search for an alternative for this.

Please ignore grammatical errors and typos.

Please vote and comment. Thank you all......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 7.6K 44
Two individuals, poles apart. One is sophisticated while the other one is naive, one is ruthless while the other one is bubbly. A story about two peo...
127K 8.4K 43
Sometimes your heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows. This is the story of Aranv and Khushi who were only meant to be passeng...
517K 24.7K 34
Following the arrest of Shyam Manohar Jha, Arnav and Khushi have found a new spirit to build their lives together - safeguarded by their love and tru...
413K 17.2K 50
Arnav Singh Raizada, the same man from a different plane, another beautiful journey of love with his soulmate, khushi kumari Gupta. I am so new in to...