Desi Mohabbatain..💗

By babybeartae_07

When Koreans fall in love with Indians.. Let's see thier cute love story.. [My first ff so please forgive me... More

Introduction 💗
chapter 1..
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69

Chapter 30

420 21 4
By babybeartae_07

Party is going on..adi and Jennie meeting all the guests present there..
.
.
.
.
.
With ashi..

Ashi was going towards everyone from washroom while her hands grab by someone..

Ashi- Ahh Pap--

Jk- shh shh it's me..

She sign and look at him

Ashi- ugh kook what is this!

Jk- what is this I am also asking?

She look at his face in shock..

Ashi- what happened?

He hold her waist and pulling her closer...

Jk- what is this hm? Who told you to look that much hot and beautiful that I can't cantrol myself...

She blush so hard and hide her face on his chest...he chuckled..

Jk- Ohh someone blushing..

She hit his chest..

Ashi- yeaaa kook..now let's go..

Jk- no so soon..

He hold her bape as look up at him..

Jk- now you sve handle it...

She blushed as he lean more closer while she closed her eyes and ahm ahm.....

Meanwhile...

Everyone busy with thier partners..and our yn and taehyung

Yn is here talking with one girl
Then suddenly...one guy come towards her and calls her..

Guy-- Hlw miss roy!

Yn turned around and smile..

Yn- yes hello Mr Sen..

Mr sen- it's really nice to meet you after so long..

Yn- hm yes nice to meet you too..

He slightly smile at her and yn also smile back. All family members noticed yn that she talking with someone and they didn't mind. But taehyung he noticed the guy's intention is something else the way the guy eying at yn it's clearly visible what is his intentions.

Mr Sen- Btw miss yn I must say you became more beautiful.

Yn just showed her fake smile...yn look around searching the perticular person she badly want here...but couldn't find.

Mr Sen- miss yn i feeling very pity for you that your marriage cancelled

He said with smirk as yn feeling so angry she knows very well what he trying to say...

Yn- mr sen h....how you got to know.

He smirk and said pointing towards someone..

Mr Sen- Do you know this guy?

Yn follow his geze and saw its taehyung.

Yn- taehyung?

Mr Sen-  Yes he I heard him saying about this ...

Yn feeling hurt..

Yn- n..no he didn't. And how you sure he said this?

Mr sen- c'mon miss yn I was there when he was saying this to his friend. I am sorry miss yn I don't know about it  btw I heard he is adi's brother in law. He shouldn't done this..

Yn feeling so angry to herself.

Yn- *in mind* Why you done this taehyung why.....

Mr Sen smirk looking at her broken face...

Mr sen- *in mind* its just starting Miss yn. How can I let you be someone else where I am here desperately waiting for you since 3 years...no no. *Smirk*

She just searching taehyung everywhere then she noticed him with one girl talking... she felt a burning inside when the girl hold his shoulder saying something. And he also didn't said anything. She cantroling her tears...

Meanwhile..

Taehyung is here talking with girl...

Girl- I am really appreciate to meet you Mr kim..

He said slightly touched his shoulder..

Tae- Mee too. We just always meet in online but finally meet in real.

The girl smile..

He look at yn's side who is talking with the guy he grip the glass in his fist and feeling jealousy..

Girl - ok Mr kim see you soon.

Tae- yes..

The girl bow to him and left. And he look at yn who is already looking at him..they stare at eachother. He frown and walk towards her...

Yn- I just come Mr sen.

She said and left from there taehyung stop on track and frown...

*

He searching yn since half an hour because whenever he come to yn she avoiding him and didn't face him..then finaly he noticed her in juice section he run to her..

Tae- yn what happened to you?

Yn- what?

She said without looking at him..

Tae- I said why you running from me?

Yn- i didn't.

She said and about to go he hold her wrist and pull her near him

Tae- What happened to you?

Yn- what?..now why you here go nah..

Tae- huh? What are you saying?

Yn- I know taehyung I got to know..all the boys are same.

He shock...

Tae- y..yn?

Yn- please just stop your drama here YOU DONT LOVE ME YOU ALSO USING ME?

Now it's really hurt him..her anger took over him... yn's eyes is teary...she really feeling hurt she is misunderstanding him..also the guy's words hurts him..

Tae- Using you? *Hurt*

Yn- *angry* yes you! If you ever love me nah taehyung you never Said this about me to everyone that......

Tae- that? What i told? TELL ME?

Yn- I trust you..i believed you and you spreading everyone my past why why??????????

She yell with her teary plus angry eyes...she wipe her tears but it's continuously falling...

Tae- yn please say what happened who told you this all..

She look up at him started telling everything here he angry that how yn misunderstanding him and now he sure that what was the guy's intention

Tae- Do you really think i said this all...

Yn look up at him and wipe her tears said before leaving.

Yn- you also broke my trust...again I got hurt.

And she run from there his tears fall down from his eyes ..

Tae- Why yn?

*

After sometime..

Sid- good evening ladies and gentlemen.. welcome to the beautiful party of my best friend...just to celebrate his new starting life...

Rohan- hm hm...so in this beautiful evening we should dance so we prepare couple dances please joined and enjoy with your love one's...

Everyone one clapp..

Then all lights off and all the gents forward thier hand's to thier ladies..

They hold them went to stage... taehyung look at yn who is looking away he sadly sign he  realy badly wants  to dance with her but he couldn't.

He just looking at yn who is angryly went from there...he made his fist

Tae- it's over yn! I failed.

He went to bar section and started drinking beer which is not that much alcoholic..

Tae- I love you yn when you going to understand...when?..

He couldn't but his eyes is teary he really feeling hurt..not matter how much he shows his happy side but deep down he failed to trying..

He is here silently sitting with broken heart..

Here yn was angryly running somewhere don't know where wiping her own tears. Her mind is not working she really feeling betrayed and hurt and the reason is she actually in love with him. And that's why she ignoring him. Running away from him. She don't want to increase her feelings for him more..

..Then suddenly she heard a similar person's voice. She turned around and saw Mr sen talking with someone...

Mr Sen- Now I am sure this yn started hating him...when I got to know that he love her that time I decided I will sure make a big misunderstanding between them and finally i pass. Now just next Target..

Yn widen her eyes in shock...

Yn- no no taehyung!!

Mr sen- I can se the hate in her eyes for him when I told this all. Haha...

Without thinking anything she run to search him in whole hall... Calling his name when she couldn't find him anywhere she was feeling uneasy and scared. She come to empty side where is no one...then suddenly someone hold her wrist..

Yn turned around and shock..

Yn- What do you want...

Mr sen-  you? Since so long i badly i want you...now I can make you mine...

Yn got scared and started walking back...

Yn- I said go from there...how dare you talk shut about him..

Mr sen - no bbe not now now no one can see us...you know very well that what this taehyung do with you now no one can come between us..

He walk closer to her before he could say or do something the he fall on floor yn closed her mouth and look at the person it's taehyung who now looking so angry...

Taehyung hold his coller and said giving a hard punch on his face...

Tae- Don't you dare to look at her with your dirty eyes then I will not think twice pull out your eyes...

He said greeting his teath...

Mr sen- *angry* why what she is to you!! She is only mine...

He give one puch on his face and say...

Tae- what she is for me...She is my life...And I know that very well from first what is your intentions...

Yn look at him with her teary eyes...as he hold that guy's coller and said

Tae- Get lost before I lost my cantrol. And don't you ever dare to come in her life.

The man glare at him and left...and taehyung look at yn..he went to her and hold her wrist while saying through his emotional eyes...

Tae- no matter your say I am using you right...ok from now one I will never ever come infront of you...

He said as yn can noticed the sadness in his eyes.....he leave her arm and went from there as yn shocked...

Yn- taehyung stop!!!... taehyung!!

She run behind him!! He went outside without caring anything...yn started behind him calling his name with teary eyes...on the middle of the road

Yn- taeh--ahh..

Taehyung stop on his foot hearing her voice he made his fist cantroling his angery...he turned around and saw yn struggling with her heels...

Yn- Taehyung what's wrong with you huh!!

She run to him and said...

Tae- go back yn!!

Yn- I will not go!! Let's go with me!!

Tae- I said go yn!!

Yn- I said I will not go you understand!!...*yell* and what the hell happened to you huh!!

She yell on his face angryly....

Tae- What's wrong with me??? Yeaa y..you will not understand yn. You won't!!

He yell...

Tae- i fucking love you yn!! Can't you see!! All the time yn yn yn.. everywhere everytime I just wanted you why why!!? Tell me why? Tell me do you never known that I love you don't you?

She shockenly look at him...he burst on her while his breath is heavy he panting heavily which got heard by her only...

Tae- It's ok yn. I fail you pass...it's over here...*teary eyes*

He said and turned around to go but at that time he stop when he felt something on his back yes she hug him from back..he felt like his soul about to left from his body ..and at the same time everything around them silent the sky getting derk and cloudy..rain started falling on both of them..

[Before continue play "Janam janam" please]

He try to cantrol his anger....his tears continuously falling.

Yn- Calm down taehyung!! Please listen to me..don't go please..

He closed his eyes while a tears rolled down from his eyes...he hold her both hands and turned around and look at her who already looking at him..
They stare at eachother....they both totally wet in rain...they noticed eachother tears... their face was so closed to eachother that they can feel eachother breaths and can hear eachother heartbeats...like this time he also dont want to leave her. Yn cup his face softly while he still standing in emotionless. She slightly carriers his face while tears still faking from there eyes. She realised finaly he loves her the most and he can do anything for her. And now she sure about her feelings..

And next second his heart stop beating when she lean and put her lips onto him..he closed her eyes when he felt her soft lips on him..she tip toe and hold his both shoulder he didn't ready not moving he just stop..

She is not moving nor he moving a bit they just stand there under rain. after some seconds she pull away and he open his eyes and they stare at eachother

Yn- I am sorry taehyung. *Teary eyes*

She walk back and about to go...he hold her arm and she landed on his chest his one arm wrapped around her waist while her both hands on his shoulder.Yn closed her eyes as he didn't took long time placed his lips onto her...he hold her nape but didn't move she tight her grip on his shoulder and move her lips which make him moving his lips too. The kiss was filling with love and passion filling with so many emotions and love of both of them. Tears continuously falling from both of their eyes as he deepen the kiss feeling eachother. Yn pull him more closer. It was long and passionate kiss.

After almost 2 minutes when her breath is heavy he broke the kiss and they pull away. Taehyung look at her who is crying silently...

Yn- D..don't go. Don't l..leave me again.
Now I can't keep my feelings secret. I can't stop them.

He shock...then the next sentence from her make him win the whole world..

Yn- You not fail you pass taehyung you really won my heart. You make me fall for you...you again brought the love inside me which I SCARED the most.

She said with her teary eyes...while he can't express his feelings through words like his heartbeats stop. His tears fall from his eyes...yn smile while crying and he couldn't take anymore pull her into his embrace...yn smile and hug him back...

Tae- R... really!? You accept me?

Yn- hm hm..mandak..

He snuggle in her neck and hug her more tightly crying silently...

Tae- I love you ...

He confess waiting for her reply...

Yn- I am in love with you Mandak

He tight the hug and finally she heard his sob...

Yn- I am sorry taehyung...I was scared.

He pull back and cup her face wiping her tears .

Tae- Don't.

She closed her eyes and hug him once more time...and started crying on his shoulder...

Tae- shhh calm down..

Yn- Please this time don't leave me!!

Tae- I won't!

After sometime she calm down and broke hug..and he kissed her forehead eyes and nose and cheek and last on her lips and she blush looking down...
He chuckled.

Tae- Oh my god!!!...

He pull back and started jumping..

Tae- You finally accept me!! Oh my god..

Yn smile at his craziness...

Yn- yeaa!!

He come running to her and pick her up in beidel style started twirling in circle...

TAE- I LOVE YOU...I LOVE YOU...I LOVE YOU YN!!!

she laugh...he put her on down and say

Tae- finally!!!

He literally started crying infront of her she cup his face and wipe his tears...

Yn- heyy!! Stop it! Or I will started crying please!

He nod and hug her once more time... hiding his face in crock of her neck..

Yn- Taehyung!

Tae- hm..

Yn- It's raining!!

He pull back and then this guy realised it's raining...

Tae- oh shit...let's go or we will catch cold...

Yn nod smiling. They went from there.

~

And finally they confessed. Finally his love accepted his love for her. Finaly two souls got together.. finally a new chapter of them starting with love and happiness. But Is it really ending here or in thier beautiful life going enter some devil eyes...

____________________________

So finally the part for what you guys waiting . Don't know how's it.. please let me know.

Bye bye see you very soon.

Love you cutie pies...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 65 28
This story is in Hinglish.
19.1K 761 28
Authour well this is my first time writing ff so there can be mistakes or you may not like it but idfc if u do not like it Bts- we will burn this wo...
190K 6.1K 32
COMPLETED ✅ It's story about Indian Lovers. How Indian's love stories are? How they meet? How they fall for each other? A sweet & Romantic Love story.
108K 3.4K 16
Love at first sight! Falling for someone she didn't expected! Y/N to fall for her cousin! is this right? does he love Y/N back?