• Thorn Princess | Assassinat...

By Afiqahhaider

2024/ON GOING ! A powerful creature claims that within a year, Earth will be destroyed by him, but he offers... More

1 - Assassination Time
2 - Baseball time
3 - Karma Time
4 - Grown-up Time
5 - Assembly Time
6 - Test Time
7 - School Trip Time 1st Period
9 - Transfer Student Time
10 - L and R Time
11 - Transfer Student Time 2nd Period
12 - Ball Game Tournament Time
13 - Talent Time
14 - Vision Time
15 - End of Term Time
16 - School's Out 1st Term
17 - Island Time
18 - Action Time
19 - Pandemonium Time
20 - Karma Time 2nd Period
21 - Xx Time
22 - Nagisa Time
Q And A With Me !
S2 Ep1 - Summer Festival Time
S2 Ep2 - Kaede Time
S2 Ep3 - Horibe Itona Time
S2 Ep4 - Spinning Time
S2 Ep5 - Leader Time
S2 Ep6 - Before & After Time
S2 Ep7 - Reaper Time , Part 1
S2 Ep8 - Reaper Time , Part 2
S2 Ep9 - Round Two Time
° SPECIAL CHAPTER HAPPY 10K °

8 - School Trip Time 2nd Period

396 19 3
By Afiqahhaider

" First you take the earth , then put a bean in Tokyo "

Koro Sensei dropped a giant black bean , hovering ominously over Tokyo . The Earth beneath revealed a massive black dot , pinpointing the exact spot where Koro Sensei released the colossal legume .

" And another bean in Sichuan , China "

Another bean materialized in a Sichuan valley , China with a miniature Koro Sensei hovering above it . Surrounded by clouds , the bean had an ethereal quality . As the Earth was revealed , dotted eyes emerged in both locations where Koro Sensei had strategically placed these enigmatic beans , signifying a watchful presence .

" Leave contrails as you fly form Dubai to Hawaii "

Koro Sensei soared from Dubai to Hawaii , leaving behind a trail of white streaks . As he arrived in Hawaii , the trails coalesced into a smiley face , showcasing a whimsical touch to his journey .

" Back to Dubai over the Philippines "

Returning to Hawaii , Koro Sensei's journey concluded with the trails forming a colossal smiley face figure , adding a joyful and distinctive touch to his travels .

" And then ! North South between Hawaii and Dubai every 25 degrees "

Koro Sensei in a quirky display , moved back and forth within the smiley face , sculpting teeth onto it . The revelation unfolded as Koro Sensei's face replicated all over the Earth .

Soon after , he returned to the classroom , standing before the class . On the board behind him , the words 'The Koro Sensei Drawing Song' were written , adding a creative and musical dimension to the scene

" And voila : Koro Sensei ! "

" Now you try on ! "

" Yeah , right ! "

In a dimly lit room , the sole source of light emanated from beneath Karasuma , who sat at his desk engaged in conversation with an unidentified man . The shadows heightened the intrigue of the discussion unfolding in the obscure setting .

" Your target this time is a teacher leading students on a school trip "

On Karasuma's desk a picture of Koro Sensei in his teacher disguise stood prominently , adding a touch of nostalgia or perhaps significance to the mysterious conversation unfolding in the dimly lit room .

" You may have heard that this teacher is not human . It's not that I doubt your skills , but make all necessary preparations "

Karasuma raised the bullet presenting it to the man standing before him creating a tense and dramatic moment in their interaction .

" The name is Red Eye . I'm an assassin .. a sniper "

Red Eyes accepted the bullet from Karasuma , signaling his readiness to undertake the task assigned by him . The exchange added an air of anticipation to the unfolding events .

Red Eye had short blond hair and dark eyes that are normally covered by dark sunglasses and fair skin . He is commonly seen with a poncho and wears a beanie over his head . When the God of Death came to kill him while he was travelling, he was seen without his hat and sunglasses .

As the train emerged from the tunnel , a serene landscape unfolded , featuring a picturesque crystal lake . Currently in their free time , a group consisting of Maehara , Isogai , Kataoka , Okano , Yada , Hinano and Kimura enjoyed the scenic beauty alongside Koro Sensei , who marveled at the breathtaking view .

" Wow ! With no windows , you can really feel it move ! It's so open , I won't get trainsick and 25 KPH is nice and fast "

" Say Mr. Mach 20 "

Maehara and Isogai exchanged nods , signaling an unspoken understanding . In the background , Kataoka and Hinano observed Koro Sensei with Yada and Okano . The group occupied seats on a train surrounded by numerous civilians , adding a layer of normalcy to the extraordinary scene .

" Almost there . The sniper shot we've chosen is a famous stop along the Sagano Tram line , The Hozu River Bridge "

The train halted on the expansive Hozu River Bridge , offering a stunning view of a boat filled with tourists rowing down the stream beneath . Meanwhile , the intercom crackled to life , possibly announcing information or points of interest , enhancing the experience for both the characters and the passengers .

" We'll be making a brief stop on the bridge"

Hinano rose from her seat to get a better view as the boat passed under the bridge, her curiosity drawn to the scenic edges and surroundings .

" Oh , look , Koro Sensei ! They're going downstream ! "

Hinano is captivated by the view , pointed downward with her index finger , directing attention to something intriguing beneath the bridge as the boat continues its serene journey .

" Let me see ! "

As Koro Sensei gazed over the edge , Hinano directed a serious expression towards Maehara and Isogai . The two exchanged glances , hinting at a shared understanding or perhaps a subtle communication about the unfolding situation .

" Our high sign to the sniper is the moment Koro Sensei leans out the window to look at the boat ! "

Downstream concealed within the bushes , a sniper crouched with a Silenced Remington 700 Sniper Rifle . With precision a shot was fired , followed by a calculated reload .

Smoke wafted from the weapon and a smug expression adorned the sniper's face , introducing a new layer of tension to the tranquil scene .

" I drowned a target at two klicks during a sandstorm in the Middle East . Under these conditions , this'll be a lead-pipe cinch . Well ? That should've been a headshot "

Red Eyes peered through his scope , expecting impact only to discover Koro Sensei unharmed . The bullet now nestled within Koro Sensei's yatsuhashi-hid tentacle fingers emitted smoke revealing the unexpected resilience of the target . The situation took an unforeseen turn , leaving Red Eyes to reassess the encounter .

" He stopped it with a yatsuhashi !? "

Koro Sensei unfazed , inspected the yatsuhashi he held closely . Meanwhile , Isogai's group looked on in stunned silence , processing the unexpected turn of events and Koro Sensei's unharmed state .

" Whoops ! Found a tiny bone in my Kyoto sweet . That could've been ugly ! "

Meeting Koro Sensei's gaze , Hinano offered a nervous smile . On the other hand , Isogai and Maehara averted their eyes perhaps grappling with a mix of surprise and unease after the attempted attack .

" Inconceivable ! A high spin rifle bullet , stopped cold by a soft and chewy yatsuhashi ? Just how fast do I need to be ?! "

As the train resumed its journey , Red Eyes emerged from his concealed position in the bushes observing the departing scene with a mix of curiosity and contemplation . The incident had left its mark and the train continued its course , carrying the group through the scenic landscape .

" Now I understand the ten billion yen bounty . We've been tasked with killing one extraordinary monster . This'll be fun "

At 11:20 am , Koro Sensei accompanied the second group-Hayami , Chiba , Nakamura , Okajima , Sugaya , Fuwa and Mimura- as they enjoyed a performance in a part of Kyoto . The group immersed themselves in the cultural richness of the surroundings , creating a vibrant and engaging experience .

" Now begone with you . I do not care for the pointless waste of life "

" Why , you ! "

The male lead actor stepped forward , positioning himself in front of the lady , preparing to reenact the upcoming fight scene . The air filled with anticipation as the performers readied themselves for the dramatic and captivating portrayal .

" Go on , fellows .. Get him ! "

As the woman sprinted away , the lead male actor skillfully engaged in a choreographed fake fight , executing slashes and maneuvers against the other actors . The performance unfolded with precision , blending theatricality and action to captivate the audience .

" Wow ! Their swords are so fast this close up "

" It's very well-choreographed to make it look like that . I happen to love this kind of swordplay . Whoa ! They're coming this way ! "

" Over here , sir !

" Where , where ? "

Nakamura observant , noticed a light reflected from Red Eyes's scope within the tower . Patiently waiting with his sniper at the ready , Red Eyes maintained his position , adding an element of suspense to the unfolding situation . The tranquil scene in Kyoto took an unexpected turn , shrouded in the tension of the impending threat .

" I've asked the actors to move vigorously to guide him into place . Now , while he's distracted by the show .. Eh ? "

As Red Eyes scanned the audience through his scope , he realized that Koro Sensei had vanished from the scene .

" Where'd he go ? "

Red Eyes adjusted his scope focusing directly on the battle scene of the play . To his surprise , Koro Sensei dressed differently and was actively participating in the performance . Engaging in a faux battle , Koro Sensei stood back to back with the male lead actor , adding an unexpected and surreal twist to the theatrical event .

" Hey ! What the hell is he doing !? When did he get in there with the actors ? "

" I shall assist . Blood-cherry Blossoms are the only flowers that bloom from evil "

" He's even got the lines down pat ! If he's in with the actors .. "

Koro Sensei showcased incredible agility , zipping around the scene and engaging in dynamic fights with the other actors . His swift movements and participation in the performance added a touch of whimsy and entertainment , leaving the audience captivated by the unexpected turn of events .

" .. How'm I gonna hit him !? "

" This guy is fast . Don't let his unconventional movements throw you "

" But this is too unconventional ! "

Fueled by anger , Red Eyes snapped the whistle in his hand revealing his frustration and intensifying the emotional undertones of the unfolding situation . The tension in the Kyoto performance escalated as the unexpected elements continued to shape the narrative .

Amidst the audience , Okajima , Sugaya , Fuwa , Nakamura and Mimura wore expressions of shock at Koro Sensei's unexpected involvement . Hayami and Chiba stared with sweatdrops , perplexed by the surreal scenario.

Meanwhile , Koro Sensei seamlessly continued to play his part in the theatrical act , blending reality and performance to the amazement of the onlookers .

" Next ! I will kill him .. I stake my name on it ! "

At 2:20 pm , Koro Sensei accompanied group four consisting of Hazama , Hara , Terasaka , Yoshida , Muramatsu and Takebayashi as they strolled through Ninenzaka Street . The historic surroundings of the street offered a charming backdrop for their exploration .

" You're late , Koro Sensei ! "

" Apologies ! I was all caught up in being the star of a samurai drama "

" Say what !? "

" We finished Kiyomizu Temple ages ago "

" Thet let's trawl Ninenzaka Street for souvenirs "

Pointing a finger of tentacles upwards, Koro Sensei directed the attention of group four towards something above , creating a sense of anticipation or highlighting a point of interest in the scenic surroundings of Ninenzaka Street .

" As if you cared about anything but sweets"

Terasaka looked at Koro Sensei with a sharp gaze while crossing his arms over his chest .

Unbeknownst to Koro Sensei , Red Eye was concealed within Yasaka's five-story pagoda, aiming at him . The traditional building bore the weight of age and a sign on the door indicated ongoing repairs with a message that read 'Repair in Progress - Pardon Our Dust.'

" Good . I can draw a steady bead on him here . A straight shot from Yasaka's five-story pagoda ! "

Returning to Koro Sensei and the group , they strolled down the streets of Ninenzaka and paused by a stall at the foot of Sannenzaka . Hara held a blotting paper , displaying it to Koro Sensei suggesting a moment of interaction or perhaps sharing a discovery with the peculiar teacher .

" Koro Sensei , try this blotting paper ! "

" I'm a bit embarrassed for you to see what it picks up "

Koro Sensei felt nervous upon hearing Hara's suggestion . Undeterred , Hara proceeded to stick blotting paper to Koro Sensei's face , wearing a gentle smile . The whimsical moment added a touch of humor and camaraderie to their time on the streets of Ninenzaka .

" Go on , go on "

" But if I must .. "

Terasaka smirked while Red Eyes took aim with his sniper directly at Koro Sensei's head , heightening the tension in the unfolding situation .

" A student will draw his attention at the foot of Sannenzaka by attempting to test her purchase .. Yes ! Right in the temple ! "

Red Eyes inspected his scope expecting impact , only to discover the bullet lodged in the blotting paper on Koro Sensei's head . A blend of surprise and frustration marked the moment as Koro Sensei's unorthodox defense showcased his unique abilities .

" That's not bullet blotting paper ! "

The others stood in shock processing the unexpected turn of events and their failed attempt . Meanwhile , Koro Sensei calmly began removing the blotting paper from his face , his composed demeanor contrasting with the astonishment of the onlookers .

" See ? I told you .. look at all this mucus it picked up ! Enough to stop the bullet "

Terasaka completely irritated , looked away from Koro Sensei . Suddenly , Koro Sensei's phone rang , emitting a school bell jingle . The unexpected sound interrupted the tense atmosphere , introducing an element of surprise and curiosity among the group .

" Hmm ? It's Nagisa's group . Hello ? "

Koro Sensei suddenly gasped , eliciting concerned looks from the other students who watched him with worry . The change in his demeanor heightened the tension , leaving the group on edge and curious about the reason for his reaction .

" Where are you !? "

" What .. What the hell is he ? His speed and defenses are impeccable . It's like he was made for the express purpose of being unkillable "

Suddenly , Red Eyes' phone rang and he picked it up to hear Karasuma on the other end , introducing a surprising development in the scene .

" Hello ? Oh , Mr. Karasuma "

" I'm afraid we're done for today . The next group you were supposed to work with , group four has run into trouble with some high-schoolers . Your target is rushing to their aid "

Over the call , Karasuma dressed in a black suit , held his phone to his ear . Irina stood beside him , clad in a pink jacket while crossing her arms over her chest with a serious expression , deep in thought about something . The dynamic between them hinted at a potentially serious matter being discussed .

" All right , Understood . I was thinking of quitting , anyway "

Red Eye walked through a train station at night , carrying his sniper inside its case .

" In the eight years I've been an assassin , not once have I not seen my target's blood in my scope . That's how I got my name "

Red Eyes casually leaned against the side of an alleyway wall the dim glow of the nearby streetlights casting shadows on his figure . The ambient sounds of the night mixed with the occasional distant rumble of a passing train , creating an atmosphere of quiet anticipation .

" It's kinda funny .. "

Red Eyes formed a 'gotcha' symbol with his hand and looked through it .

" .. Where's the red in my version now ? "

Suddenly , while looking through it , a small red pouch of chili spice shown before Red Eye and a voice began speaking .

" Here you go . A chili spice mix I bought along Sannenzaka "

Someone dropped the small red pouch of chili spice into Red Eyes' hands , interrupting his contemplation as the voice continued speaking .

" Oh .. It's you . Thanks "

After a moment , Red Eye finally realized that the person he was talking to was none other than Koro Sensei . The revelation made him jump back in shock, adding a surprising twist to the encounter in the alleyway .

" I..It's you ! "

Red Eyes fell to the floor startled as Koro Sensei's eyes glowed red . Darkness enveloped him and he waved his tentacles .

" I've taken care of that pinch my students were in and sight you've been sightseeing with us all day today , I thought I'd come pay my respects "

Red Eyes whimpered in fear , bracing himself for whatever was about to unfold in the unsettling presence of Koro Sensei . The atmosphere in the alleyway became tense as anticipation hung in the air .

In a room , Koro Sensei holding a spoon with his tentacle , blew on the hot food he had prepared for Red Eyes . They sat at a small table facing each other on the floor , sharing a moment that contrasted with the earlier tension in the alleyway .

" So you saw it all , and you were just playing me ? With a monster like you around , no government's bribing mouths shut "

While Red Eye spoke , Koro Sensei simply continued to blow on his food seemingly unfazed and unbothered by the conversation .

" So , are you gonna kill me ? Go on , then . Do it . I chose this line of work . I'm ready "

Koro Sensei remained silent , continuing to blow on his food without offering a response . His focus on the meal suggested a nonchalant attitude leaving an air of mystery around the unanswered questions .

" Eat it already ! "

Koro Sensei weakness 11 : Heat-sensitive tougue

Koro Sensei ceased blowing on the hot food and his gaze shifted to Red Eye . The pause in his actions created a moment of anticipation , as if signaling that he was now ready to engage in the conversation .

" Of course I'm not going to kill you . You made this a most enjoyable school trip . I just wanted to thank you "

Red Eyes gazed at Koro Sensei , his face reflecting a mix of surprise and confusion . Meanwhile , Koro Sensei began to eat the food he had just blown on , initiating the conversation by explaining the meaning behind his actions .

" My students did some especially in depth research into Tokyo in the name of finding good places to kill me . The geography , the terrain , its highlights , history and origins . In short , they had more opportunities than unusual to come to know the city's charms . "

Koro Sensei began preparing some food and generously distributed it to the assassins , fostering a moment of camaraderie through the shared meal .

" Knowing a people , a place and the mood : The things assassination has given them will brighten their lives . Here you go . So I look forward to being assassinated "

Red Eyes gazed at Koro Sensei , a smile on his face as he shook his head a few times . The gesture conveyed a mix of appreciation and perhaps amusement creating a moment of connection between them during the shared meal .

" You think as crazy as you look , buddy . But you know .. somehow .. you're one hell of a teacher "

Karasuma stood inside his inn room , dripping wet , clad in a bathrobe with Red Eyes on the other end of the phone .

" You're quitting ? "

" Yeah , sorry . I'd like to do some sightseeing on my own "

Red Eyes leaned on the bridge , captivated by the beautiful crescent moonlight reflected in the water , enjoying the breathtaking night view as he spoke with Karasuma .

" As an assassin , I was still a novice . I'm gonna go around taking in all kinds of colours , not just the one "

Red Eyes ended his call turned around and faced the night sky . Forming a 'gotcha' symbol , he looked through it with a smile on his face . The gesture conveyed a sense of satisfaction or perhaps hinted at a plan unfolding in his mind under the night's serene ambiance .

" Now then , what colour will I see in my scope tomorrow ? "

Back at the inn , Kanzaki fervently played a game called Takous at the arcade swiftly pressing buttons and maneuvering the joystick . Her classmates accompanied her , creating a lively and entertaining atmosphere in the arcade as they cheered or observed her gaming skills .

Special Bonus !
+5146600

" Dammit ! How the hell are you dodging those !? "

" This is .. a little embarrassing "

Kanzaki wore a gentle smile as her eyes remained focused on the game , displaying her skill . Sugino , who had praised her earlier continued to watch with admiration , creating a positive and encouraging atmosphere in the arcade.

" She smiles so sweetly , but she moves like a pro "

" Wow ! I had no idea you were this good at games , Kanzaki ! "

Okuda smiled happily, impressed by Kanzaki's gaming skills in the arcade. Standing next to her , Kayano beamed with pride , creating a moment of camaraderie and support among the classmates as they enjoyed their time together .

" I kept it quite . In my family , frivolity was frowned upon . But maybe I've been to worried about what others think , clothes , hobbies , status . I ran from it , got swept up in it and wound up lacking confidence . But Koro sensei made me realize , you just need the person you are on the inside to face forward and do their best "

" Kanzaki sure has her suppressing side . I wonder what she and Kayano talked about when they were kidnapped . Thing seems so light between them "

Nagisa observed Kayano and Kanzaki from a distance , pondering what conversation might have transpired between the two during the time they were kidnapped . The curiosity in Nagisa's gaze hinted at a desire to understand the details of that particular moment .

" They got you ! "

Kayano experienced a sense of sadness as Kanzaki lost the game , her emotions reflecting a deeper connection with the outcome . In contrast , Kanzaki responded to her loss with laughter , revealing a more lighthearted perspective on the gaming experience . The differing reactions added emotional depth to the scene .

In a different part of the inn , Takebayashi , Isogai and Mimura engaged in a lively game of ping pong . Takebayashi missed hitting the ball, prompting cheers from Mimura as the friendly competition unfolded in a spirited atmosphere .

" There ! "

" You okay ? "

Takebayashi remained silent , simply hitting the ball towards Mimura as the game continued . Meanwhile , Karasuma sat on the couch engrossed in the documents in his hands , suggesting a focused and perhaps serious moment for him amidst the lively activities in the inn .

" Almost every sniper turned down the job after seeing its difficulty and the only one who accepted quit halfway through . So much for our sniper plans here in Kyoto "

" Take that ! And Takebayashi goes down ! Now for the next opponent .. "

Returning to the Mimura and Takebayashi's game , Mimura was dominating , winning easily and expressing joy with squeals of excitement . The atmosphere was filled with the thrill of competition as Mimura enjoyed the success in the ongoing ping pong match .

Karasuma was pulled out of his thoughts by Mimura, and as he looked up , he saw Mimura , Takebayashi and Isogai inviting him to join the ping pong game .

" C'mon , Mr. Karasuma . Let's play ping pong ! "

" I can't be imposing on their school trip any further . It's free time from here on out"

" Sure . But I warn you , I'm good "

Karasuma stood up from his seat and joined Mimura , Takebayashi and Isogai , ready to engage in the ping pong game . The impromptu participation added a touch of camaraderie and lightness to the moment .

Okajima , Sugino , and Nagisa strolled down the corridor heading towards their respective rooms . One room was designated for the boys , while another was set aside for the girls , creating a sense of organization and separation for their accommodations .

" This inn is a real dump , though , isn't it ? Two big bedrooms seperated by sex ? The students in all the other classes get their own hotel rooms "

Okajima muttered while crossing his arms over his chest , expressing discontent about not having individual rooms like other classes . Nagisa giggled awkwardly upon hearing Okajima's words and Isogai listened with a slightly bored expression . The mix of reactions created a light moment in the corridor .

" Ah , it's more fun this way "

Their conversation halted as Okajima , Sugino and Nagisa noticed Nakamura and Fuwa sneaking towards another hallway . Intrigued , the trio decided to follow them and discovered that the two were stealthily observing someone behind a door , adding an element of mystery and suspense to the unfolding scene .

" Hey , what are you two up too ? "

" Shh ! "

" It's it obvious ? We're peeping "

" Peeping ?! "

It was revealed that Nakamura and Fuwa were discreetly observing someone from the men's bath , adding a humorous and unexpected twist to their secretive behavior . The discovery likely led to a mix of surprise and amusement among Okajima , Sugino and Nagisa as they witnessed the unfolding scenario .

" But that's our job ! "

" It's no one's job "

" Can you still say that after seeing this ? "

Nakamura cautiously opened the door to reveal Koro Sensei's robe hung up , realizing their unintentional peeping had taken an unexpected turn . The revelation likely stirred a combination of confusion and amusement among Nakamura, Fuwa and the onlookers .

" Clothes hung like that mean their wearer is in the bath . You get what I'm saying ? "

Nakamura shot them a dark look , accompanied by a smirk suggesting a mischievous or knowing demeanor . The expression hinted at Nakamura's awareness of the awkward situation and added a touch of intrigue to the encounter .

" Yeah .. "

" This is our change to see what's inside Koro Sensei ! Does he have a body or is it tentacles all the way down ? "

Nakamura stealthily entered the bathroom with Okajima , Sugino , Fuwa and Nagisa discreetly following from behind . The suspenseful pursuit introduced an element of curiosity and anticipation as they ventured deeper into the unfolding scenario .

" What's the harm ? It could help us assassinated him "

" this has to be the least sexy peeping ever"

Nakamura slowly opened the fogged door , but instead of continuing to observe , she stood up in shock . The unexpected turn of events heightened the suspense , leaving Nakamura and the others in a state of surprise .

" Is he a girl ?! "

As they peered inside they found Koro Sensei in a bubble bath with his face pink while scrubbing one of his tentacles . To their surprise , he lazily glanced at his students without a hint of astonishment .

" Ah , hello students "

" Why are you taking a bubble bath ? "

" We're not supposed to add anything to the water "

" This is my mucus "

" Eh ? "

" It makes a nice lather and deep cleans stubborn dirt "

" That body can do it all "

" But you've let down your guard . We've blocked the exist . When you get out of that tub , you'll have to walk by us "

Nakamura wearing an evil grin , suddenly produced Anti-Koro Sensei's knife from its hiding place .

" We might not be able to kill you , but we will see you naked ! "

" That won't do ! "

Koro Sensei stood up from the bathtub , revealing a green jelly substance surrounding him , perfectly molded in the shape of the bathtub .

" Jellied broth ?! "

" Oh , dear .. the water's getting cold "

Koro Sensei leaped out of the bathtub , exiting the room through the window behind him , all the while giggling like a maniac . His sudden and gleeful departure injected a sense of whimsy into the scene , leaving Nakamura and the others in a state of bewilderment at their eccentric teacher's antics .

" He got away "

" Well that was a lot of pointless peeping , Nakamura "

" I sure learned a lot about everyone on this school trip "

" We couldn't get any closer to Koro Sensei's true form , through . Let's go back to the room and chat "

Under the canvas of a dark night illuminated by a myriad of bright stars , [Your Name] found herself in a contemplative mood . Stepping outside the inn, she sought solace in the cool night air , cradling a lemon soda canned in her hands.

The tranquility of the night was enhanced by a gentle breeze that rustled the leaves and the enchanting symphony of crickets . The soft glow from distant stars cast a serene ambiance , creating a picturesque scene around [Your Name] as she stood , deep in thought , amidst the beauty of the quiet night .

Her [Color] eyes reflecting the vastness of the dark sky adorned with a multitude of stars , conveyed a sense of introspection. Standing under the celestial canopy , [Your Name] immersed herself in the enchanting display above .

As a gentle breeze whispered through the night , her hair gracefully swayed in harmony with the wind , creating a mesmerizing ballet of strands catching the ambient starlight . The subtle dance of her hair added an ethereal quality to the scene , making it a moment of pure serenity and beauty .

With the lemon soda canned cradled in her hand , she brought the cool beverage to her lips each sip a tranquil pause in the symphony of the night . The contrast of the dark sky, the shimmering stars , and her quiet contemplation painted a vivid picture of a soul finding solace under the cosmic embrace of the nocturnal canvas .

The tranquil hush of the night was momentarily shattered by the rhythmic melody of footsteps , drawing closer to the girl who stood beneath the vast expanse of starlit sky . Lost in her contemplation of the celestial tapestry above , she sensed the approach but remained fixated on the cosmic spectacle .

As the gentle crunch of footsteps neared, the girl gracefully turned , her [Color] eyes shifting from the heavens to the source of the interruption . A gentle smile adorned her face as she recognized Karma, his silhouette outlined against the ethereal glow of the night .

Karma , a curious glint in his eyes , inquired with a raised eyebrow .

" What are you doing outside the inn tonight ? "

His gaze met hers , capturing a moment of shared curiosity beneath the canvas of stars .

" I'm not sure " she began , a contemplative note in her voice as she took a moment to articulate her thoughts . " Tonight , I just felt the need to find a quiet space , to let the weight of my thoughts dissipate in the tranquility of the night "

As the night unfolded its somber embrace , [Your Name] and Karma found themselves engulfed in a shared silence . The air was heavy with unspoken words and the tranquility of the night seemed to magnify the weight of their thoughts .

Karma sensing the depth of [Your Name]'s emotions , spoke softly " Sometimes , the silence speaks louder than words . What's troubling you tonight ? "

[Your Name] , her voice tinged with a hint of vulnerability opened up, " There are moments when the world feels too heavy , and tonight is one of those nights . The stars , though beautiful can't lift the burdens I carry within "

Karma understanding the gravity of her words , replied with empathy " We all have our moments of darkness . It's okay to lean on others to share the weight . You don't have to face it alone "

In the gentle embrace of the night, Karma and [Your Name] found solace in the shared vulnerability of their stories . As the conversation deepened , Karma too began to open up about his own struggles and shadows .

" I've always been the troublemaker " Karma confessed a trace of vulnerability in his voice . " People see the trouble but they don't always see the reasons behind it "

[Your Name] attentive and empathetic , responded " Sometimes , it's easier for others to judge than to understand . We all have our battles , even if they're not immediately visible "

Karma nodded, appreciating the understanding in [Your Name]'s words. The courtyard, adorned with stars, became a sanctuary for two souls, each sharing their scars in the soft glow of the night.

As Karma delved deeper into his past , the conversation flowed like a gentle stream , weaving a tapestry of shared experiences . The night's embrace heightened their connection , turning the courtyard into an intimate stage for vulnerability .

Karma's eyes , reflecting the shimmering stars , held tales untold . " You know " he began , " being the troublemaker was my way of flipping the script . When life throws challenges , I'd rather dictate the narrative , even if it means stirring the waters "

[Your Name] , entranced by his honesty , shared her perspective. " It's a brave choice , choosing to be the author of your story . People might not always understand , but authenticity shines brighter than judgment "

Amidst the soft rustle of leaves and the distant hum of the night , they continued to exchange stories . Karma unfolded moments of resilience, painting a vivid picture of the intricate mosaic that composed his identity .

" You're not alone in this journey " [Your Name] reassured him . " Our paths may be unique , but the shared struggles make us stronger together "

Karma has a soft smile playing on his lips , responded " Maybe that's the beauty of these quiet nights-they allow us to find camaraderie in the unspoken "

Underneath the canvas of the starlit night , [Your Name] chuckled , her laughter echoing in the tranquil courtyard . The flickering glow of the stars seemed to dance in rhythm with her mirth . She looked at Karma a genuine smile gracing her lips , as she handed him the half-full lemon soda canned .

" Karma , thank you for everything . I appreciate it " she expressed with a sincerity that resonated in the quietude of the night . With those words , she turned and gracefully retreated into the comforting embrace of the inn .

Karma stood there, bathed in the silvery glow of the moon , holding the half-full lemon soda canned . His gaze lingered on the path [Your Name] had taken , lost in introspection . The night continued its serene melody , leaving Karma to reflect on the ephemeral encounter beneath the stars .

All the boys were in their own rooms , each contemplating their favorite girls as they surrounded sheets of paper .

Kanzaki ( 4 votes ) - Great personality , super cute look
[Your name] ( 3 votes ) - smartest , straightforward
Yada ( 2 votes ) - big breast , ponytail
Hinano ( 1 votes ) - Calming , strikes charming poses
Kayano ( 1 votes ) - small , cheers you up
kataoka ( 1 votes ) - Dependable , straight bangs

" Figures , Kanzaki in the top spot "

" Well , no one doesn't like her "

" What about you , Sugino ? Real slick of you to pull her into our group "

Sugino sighed , his expression conveying a sense of calm or perhaps mild exasperation as he crossed his arms behind his head .

" Y'know , with all the crap that went down , there weren't many chances for us to really talk "

" Yeah , you guys had it rough "

Mimura crawled over and picked up the paper , eager to see the choices written by the others .

" I just want to know who like who "

" I can't pick just one ! "

Okajima in a state of panic , began frantically moving left and right , both hands clutching his head in disbelief .

" Other than you , Okajima "

Mimura gave Okajima a perplexed look , a sweatdrop forming as he observed his friend's erratic behavior .

" Who do you like , Nagisa ? "

" Huh ? I..uh "

Maehara looked at Nagisa , eagerly awaiting a response but Nagisa caught off guard by the question , remained silent , unsure of how to answer.

" What about you , Maehara ? Anyone ? "

Sugino , noticing Nagisa's discomfort , attempted to shift the focus by redirecting the question to Maehara once more .

" Who , me ? My lips are sealed "

Maehara flashed a peace sign at Isogai , his smile spreading widely across his face .

" That pisses me off ! And when I think how popular guys like you are it pisses me off ! "

Mimura's eyes narrowed with fury as he glared at Maehara , silently expressing his displeasure at the unexpected answer .

" Oh , looks like fun in here "

Their animated conversation ground to an abrupt halt as the door swung open , revealing Karma's nonchalant entrance . He sauntered in , sipping on a can of lemon soda , an air of casual confidence enveloping him . The room fell silent , attention shifting to Karma's unexpected interruption .

" Karma ! Great timing ! Is there a girl you like ? "

Karma , deep in thought , eyed the paper in his hands , his gaze shifting briefly to the lemon soda can he held . A contemplative expression painted his face as he considered his response , the room awaiting his contribution .

" Hmm .. [Your name] maybe ? "

" No way ! "

" Interesting choice , why ? "

" [Your name] is a formidable force in both hand-to-hand combat and weapon usage. I believe we could form the strongest duo if we collaborate , don't you think ? That's a match no one can defeated us "

Karma responded with a mischievous grin , adding an air of mystery to his answer .

" You guys , these rantings are just between us , okay ? "

Isogai retrieved the paper and gestured with a raised finger , signaling for silence among the group .

" Well , sure "

" I mean , most of us don't want this getting up . So do not let the girls or any teachers find out ab- "

Isogai's words halted abruptly as he noticed Koro Sensei behind the door , blushing with a pink face while scribbling notes in a notebook labeled 'Student Data: Boys (3)' .

" Evening all . Mm-hmm , I see "

The boys were left in stunned silence as Koro Sensei closed the door slowly , leaving them to process the unexpected encounter with their tentacled teacher .

" He took the notes and splits ! "

" Kill him ! "

The boys quickly stood up and rushed outside the door only to find Koro Sensei sprinting away .

" Nabbing this data is exactly what my ultra high speed it for ! "

Koro Sensei weakness 12 - loves gossip

The girls huddled in their room , tension filling the air after Nakamura's suggestion . Meanwhile, [Your Name] perched on the wall , lost in the melody streaming through her earphones . Oblivious to the room's atmosphere , she closed her eyes while arms crossed over her chest .

" Huh ? What boys we like ? "

" Yeah . That's what girls talk about on trips like this . It's fun ! "

Nakamura , arms crossed over her chest while standing before her female friends who were seated , observing the expressions on everyone's faces .

" Ooh , ooh ! I know Mr. Karasuma ! "

Hinano enthusiastically raised her hand , flashing Nakamura a big smile that conveyed her readiness to participate in whatever Nakamura had in mind .

" Yeah , yeah . We all like Mr. Karasuma . I mean someone in our class "

" Huh ? "

" I guess Isogai and Maehara are pretty all right "

" Really ? You think so ? "

" Sure , unfortunately Maehara play the field . So doesn't that put student council rep Isogai in the lead ? "

" Karma would win on good looks alone "

" If only he were better behaved "

" If I may , there's only one person here who's close to Karma "

Hinano chimed in with a smile , hinting at a special connection between someone and Karma .

The girls exchanged glances , silently acknowledging the implication of Hinano's words . Their curious gazes collectively shifted toward the [Colour]-haired girl , who remained leaning against the wall with her eyes closed , arms crossed over her chest and earphones adorning her ears .

The girls engaged in a brief discussion about the possible connection between the [Colour]-haired girl and Karma .

" Could they be more than friends ? "

Nakamura contemplated , desiring to uncover the truth about the relationship between the [Colour]-haired girl and Karma .

" Considering they've known each other for a long time , it wouldn't be surprising if they're close "

Kayano offered her perspective with an awkward smile as the group discussed their opinions .

"I don't see any romantic connection ; they seem like just friends "

Okuda nervously shared her thoughts , glancing at the [Colour]-haired girl with a gentle gaze .

" Mind your own business "

The [Colour]-haired girl responded with a flat voice . The other girls in the room were surprised by the blunt reply . She opened her eyes , revealing [Color]-hued eyes that bore a bored expression as she looked at her classmates .

" We all thought you were sleeping ! "

" Why didn't you tell us that you haven't slept all this time !? "

[Your Name] glanced at her female friends with a sweat-dropped expression as she processed the words and screams directed at her .

" I forgot "

" What do you mean you forgot and since when did you hear our conversation !? "

A disgruntled Nakamura immediately walked over to the [Colour] haired girl , crouching in front of her and shaking her shoulders back and forth repeatedly .

Kayano immediately intervened , stopping what Nakamura was doing and proceeded to give [Your name] an explanation . Nakamura snickered, crossing her arms over her chest .

Now , [Colour]'s eyes shifted back to her friends after being shaken by Nakamura . [Your name] raised two fingers towards her female friends with a serious look .

" One , I didn't even sleep ; I just closed my eyes while listening to the song , but my phone battery was dead so I left the earphones in my ears as if I was still listening to the song . Second , my relationship with Karma is not important for you all to know ; mind your own business "

After [Your name]'s firm response , Nakamura raised an eyebrow , smirking mischievously .

" Oh , come on , [Your name] . We're just curious classmates , no harm in a little gossip "

Kayano interjected with a gentle smile , trying to diffuse the tension .

" Yeah , it's just harmless curiosity . You don't need to be so serious about it "

However , [Your name] remained unfazed .

" Curiosity killed the cat , Nakamura . And I'm not interested in being the cat . Besides , you all should ask Kanzaki what she has to do with someone in our class "

[Your name]'s statement hung in the air , creating a curious atmosphere among the girls . They exchanged glances , each harboring unspoken questions .

[Your Name] , leaning against the wall , observed their reactions with a hint of amusement , wondering how her friend Kanzaki's involvement would stir the conversation .

" Huh ? I don't really .. "

With heightened curiosity , the gaze of all the girls in the room shifted towards Kanzaki . They awaited an explanation or perhaps a revelation about her connection with someone in their class . The atmosphere became charged with anticipation as Kanzaki found herself at the center of their inquisitive attention .

" Oh , don't you ? "

" C'mon , spill it ! "

Nakamura and Kayano , driven by their curiosity , approached Kanzaki persistently. With mischievous intent , they tickled her until Kanzaki couldn't contain her laughter, revealing a lighter side to the mystery that had captured their attention .

" The boy's can't take their eyes of you ! Spill it ! "

" I'm serious ! "

Irina abruptly swung the door open , clutching a pack of 'Yamato beer' on her hand .

" Hey , children ! I'm here to tell you it's almost time for lights out , more or less "

" 'More or less ?' "

" It's not like you won't stay up talking anyway . Just keep it down , okay ? "

Hinano interjected , crawling closer to join their conversation .

" How can you get to drink ? That's mean ! "

" Well , I am a grown-up after all "

Irina, holding the 'Yamato beer' pack, turned back to the group upon hearing Hinano's curious remark .

" I know , tell us some of your grown-up stories , Professor Bitch ! "

" Eh ? "

" They'd be much more useful than your usual classes ! "

" I hear that ! "

Yada , with a mischievous grin , approached Irina from behind and playfully pushed her towards the other girls, adding a light-hearted energy to the scene .

" All right , all right "

As the girls crowded around Irina with food and open beers , the room buzzed with excitement . Irina began sharing her story , and the girls listened intently, their expressions shifting from curiosity to shock as they learned more about Irina's experiences .

" Professor Bitch ! You're only twenty !? "

" She's so experienced , I thought she was older "

" Right ? And she's got that whole 'black widow' vibe going on "

" Yes the sex appeal of a black widow that only a rich life can- Who called me a black widow !? "

" A little late on the comeback there "

" Now listen here ! Women have a short shelf life . Unlike me , you were born in a country free from danger . Be grateful and polish your woman-ness with all your might "

Irina took a piece of biscuit and began telling a story to her students . The other girls collectively exhaled in shock upon hearing her revelation . They remained silent until Okano broke the silence .

" Professor Bitch actually said something decent ! "

" Feels kinda .. cheeky ! "

" Don't toy with me , you brats ! "

" But , but , but .. "

Yada crawled towards Irina . Upon hearing someone's voice calling her , Irina immediately turned to Yada .

" .. Tell us about the men you seduced ! "

" Yeah , I wanna know ! "

Hinano, her face beaming with excitement, eagerly lifted her hand, waving it as a gesture of happiness towards Irina .

" All right , then . But this might be a little spicy for children's tastes , so watch out ! "

Irina let out a soft giggle, lifting her hand to rest it under her chin. With a warm gaze , she looked at each of her students , appreciating the joy and enthusiasm radiating from their faces .

" When , I was seventeen .. Hey you there ! "

Irina's gaze came to a sudden halt as she noticed Koro Sensei sitting between Kayano and Hara . The two girls were taken aback and exclaimed in surprise as they finally noticed him . Irina pointed angrily at Koro Sensei and the others stared in shock at the unexpected presence of their tentacled teacher .

" Don't just waltz into our girl talk like that !"

" Awww ! Why not ? I'd like to hear your love stories , too "

" Easy for you too say , Koro Sensei . You never tell us anything about your private life ! "

[Your Name] arched an eyebrow as she looked at Koro Sensei , her curiosity piqued. Then , a mischievous grin crossed her face , signaling her intent to disrupt the unfolding situation .

" Koro Sensei , how about sharing your love story with us ? "

" Yeah , fair's fair ! "

" You like big boobs ! You must have at least had a crush on someone ! "

Koro Sensei looked around and saw all the girls pointing at him . After a few seconds of silence , he vanished , leaving the girls staring angrily at the empty space he once occupied .

" He's gone ! Let's catch him , make him talk and then kill him ! "

The girls fueled by a mix of curiosity and frustration stood up simultaneously . With swift , synchronized movements , they unsheathed their knives , their determined expressions highlighting the seriousness of their intent . As a united force , they charged out of the room, their footsteps echoing with determination and a hint of mischief .

" There he is ! "

" Murder him ! "

Meanwhile , Koro Sensei ran down the hallway, attempting to evade the pursuing girls . Unbeknownst to him, the boys were approaching from the opposite end of the hallway.

" Over here ! "

The girls were approaching from the opposite end of the hallway , trapping Koro Sensei in a corner .

" Rats ! Caught in a pincer attack ! "

Rio attempted to slash Koro Sensei followed by Okajima , but Koro Sensei suddenly vanished leaving the others cutting through thin air . On the sidelines , Karma , [Your Name] and Nagisa stood watching in both amusement and concern .

" I guess it all comes back to assassination in the end "

" Yeah "

" Hm "

" Where'd you go !? "

In the other inn room , Karasuma was engrossed in typing on his laptop . Suddenly, he heard a sound beside him and swiftly turned around , only to be surprised by the unexpected presence of Koro Sensei .

" Phew ! That was a close one "

" What's with all the racket ? "

" The students almost had me spilling the beans about my love life "

" Your love life ? "

" My past is packed with tales of romance , I couldn't hope to count them on all my hands and feet "

Koro Sensei retrieved a piece of food from his sleeve and joyfully indulged in it , his tentacles swaying merrily from side to side .

" Is this back when you had two hand and two feet ? "

Following Karasuma's inquiry , a heavy silence draped the room . Koro Sensei ceased his munching and his tentacles stilled , hanging motionless as he cast his gaze toward the floor .

" No , I won't go there . You probably won't talk about it anyways "

" You're a wise man , Mr. Karasuma . Even while travelling , It's crude to ask after the number of one's appendages "

Beneath the dark sky, bathed in the soft glow of the crescent moon , Kayano and Nagisa stood by the inn window, their eyes fixed on the celestial spectacle .

" That was one fun school trip , seeing everyone in a different light and all "

" Uh.. huh "

" What's wrong ? "

" I was just thinking , It feels like our school trip is almost over , right ? But this way of life has just begun and we don't know if the world'll end next year or what "

" Yeah .. "

" Still , this class will be over for sure , come March "

" Yeah , it will "

Kayano gazed at Nagisa with a tender expression , absorbing his words in the quietude of the night .

" I want to learn more about everyone , to kill Koro Sensei . I want to live so that nothing's left undone "

" For now , I'd just like one more school trip , you know ? "

" Yeah and so the curtain fell on our fun school trip "

Kayano and Nagisa embraced the serenity of the night , finding solace in the gentle glow of the crescent moon above .

" Tomorrow we go back to our lives at school in our assassination classroom "

Word : 7923
Thank you for reading !
Have a nice day <3
Please vote and comment ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.7K 894 28
When Y/N L/N signed for the student exchange program, he wasn't expecting to end up in the class that was assigned to assassinate their teacher who h...
336K 11.7K 40
"I love you." They said the same thing. To the same girl. •An Assassination Classroom Fanfic• Gakushū Asano, is a student in Class 3-A in Kunugigaoka...
114K 3.6K 21
Assassination Classroom x Reader x BSD [Status: Discontinued] Updates: --- A story where-in the Armed Detective Agency gets a Request from the Minist...
525K 17.9K 49
¡¡¡COMPLETELY DONE!!! { Completed August 21, 2018 } The E-class is tasked with such a difficult task. Killing a yellow creature that can move at Mach...