mystery's aren't always To So...

By OgRedt0mato

In the misty town of Gravity Falls, where secrets lurk in every corner, two guys, Bill Cipher and Dipper Pine... More

chapter 2: regret
chapter 3: dreamscape
chapter 4: morning after
chapter 5: The Start
Chapter 6: awkward moment
chapter 7: the start of an adventure
chapter 8: friendship growth
Chapter 9: Unveiling the Past
Chapter 10: beyond the veil of reality
chapter 11: the axolotl's revelation

chapter 1: The Library encounter

17 1 3
By OgRedt0mato

The breeze carried the scent of autumn leaves, as Dipper Pines shuffled his way to the Gravity Falls New Library. Its doors, old and grand, stood open, inviting him into a world of stories waiting to be explored.

Stepping inside, Dipper's eyes widened at the sight of shelves stretching into the distance, each one holding secrets and adventures untold. He clutched his backpack tighter, excitement bubbling within him like a shaken soda can.

Behind the circulation desk, a figure caught Dipper's attention—a guy with dark hair and a mysterious smile. Bill Cipher, the part-time librarian, glanced up from his book, his eyes twinkling with curiosity.

"Hey! Welcome to the Gravity Falls's New Library," Bill greeted, his voice as smooth as butter. "What brings you here today?"

Dipper's heart skipped a beat at the chance to talk to someone as intriguing as Bill. He cleared his throat, trying to sound casual. "Um, I'm looking for books about local legends and stuff. Anything like that here?"

Bill's grin widened, lighting up his face like a shooting star. "You're in luck! We've got a whole section on all things weird and wonderful. Follow me, and I'll be your guide."

As they weaved through the aisles, Dipper couldn't help but feel a thrill of adventure coursing through him. The library seemed alive with possibilities, each book whispering its own tale of mystery and magic.

Little did Dipper know, this strange encounter with Bill Cipher was just the beginning of a journey that would lead him deeper into the heart of Gravity Falls—and into the arms of a mystery he never could have imagined. And it all started with a simple trip to the library on an autumn afternoon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
672K 33.3K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
154K 4.2K 65
-Мне от тебя ничего не нужно!!!-зашипела я на Егора.-Просто не лезь в мою жизнь и все! -Отвали а...Все равно я тебя провожу до дома.-засмеялся парень...
55K 1.7K 114
^ What the title says I'm open to suggestions/requests Uuuuhhhhh I usually update a couple times a week (but it varies) So yeah enjoy and let me kn...