Adopted By 7 Idol

By kkkk_hhhh

Hee Won 2 Years Old was left at a random car door by her parents who cannot afford to raise her as they have... More

01: The Abandon Baby
02: Suga is Bad, Half Eaten Strawberry
03: Orphanage Rejected her?
04: Leaving Her
05: Sneaking To Visit Her But...
06: Hospitalised
07: Clingy Hee Won
08: Mr BaNa = JK
09: Park Hee Won From Now On...
10: Dada Carry?
11: Following Dada To Work
12: Inncocent Jin
13: NoNo Baby
14: Fussy Baby + Shinee Uncle Taemin
15: Meeting Wooga Squad - V's Day
17: Dada Jin going to military
Special Chapter: Meeting With Bam
SC: HeeWon is Lost With Bam
SC: Fan Meeting
18[Special] : Part 1 D-Day
19[Special] : Part 2 Jinie!

16: Full Makeup? Dada is Not Dada?

404 11 1
By kkkk_hhhh

Today BTS's Schedule:
6am to 7:30am - Make Up in Hype Building Room A
7:30am to 9am - Breakfast in Car & head to filming venue
9am to 12pm - Filming & Lunch
12pm to 2pm - Touch up Make up & head to Mcount down
2pm to 7pm - Mcount down pre- recording
7pm to 3am - Back to Fimling Venue

At 9am, they have reached the venue. Hee Won is still quietly sleeping in Jimin's arms. She had not wake up all the way from Hype to filming venue despite the noisy environment around her.

"Jimin wake her up, she needs to eat breakfast" Jin said while fixing his suit button. Jimin nodded his head and lightly pat on Hee Won chest. "Baby~ its morning! Time to wake up. wakey" Jimin sang.

Hee Won whine a little but still manage to get up without fussing. She slowly opened her eyes and look around the place filled with bright lights. She use her small palm to cover her eyes, feeling uncomfortable.

Jimin noticed and place his hand on her eyes to protect from the bright lights as she just woke up. She looked up pushing Jimin hand away and saw Jimin with newly dyed hair, blue contact lens and bold eye liner. Once they make eye contact she started crying. "No no. Want Dada" she said.

Jin and Jimin was confused. "Dada is here baby" Jimin comfort. "Yes, see Jimin Dada and Jin Dada." Jin added. She turned away from Jimin and look at Jin with blonde hair coloured and eyeliner.

She cried loudly being confuse by the new look of her dada's. She tried to get down from Jimin lap which he helped her. She stand on the ground looking around. "DADA!" She shouted. Jimin and Jin both answered, "Yes baby?"

Hee Won stomp her feet angrily. "NO! HEE WON WANT DADA!" She cried looking around. "Baby, its Dada. We just had make up on." Jimin explain. Hee Won ignored and walk away. They did not follow her instead watch where she is going since she would be safe in the filming area.

On the way she spotted someone looking like Tae Dada but when Taehyung turned her back to Hee Won while stylist is fixing his hair. Hee Won started sobbing being upset she cannot find her dada. She saw Tae's back with scar which scared her.

Jhope and RM had a new hair colour when Hee Won was sleeping. She could not recognize them practicing dance at a corner. When she was about to give up and thought that her dada's have left her. She saw JK and manage to recognize him. She ran towards him.

Hee Won tugged on his pants urgently. "BANA DADA" She screamed. JK look down and smile seeing Hee Won. "Good morning baby! You are awake?" JK said and carried Hee Won who is stretching her hands anxiously. She was chanting "carry carry carry"

JK carried her in his arms. She immediately whisper in his ear. "Bana Dada, dada? Dada no dada" she pout. JK wipe her tears away. "Dada is not missing baby. Dada is there" JK point at every members. Jin and Jimin who is watching wave their hands at her.

"No! Not dada! Want dada!" Hee won replied sadly. "Baby, That is dada. Is dada with make up." JK explain and walk toward Jin and Jimin. "No no. Hee Won scare scare" she said holding onto to JK tightly. JK pat her back softly, "don't be scare, BaNa dada is here okay?" JK peck her cheek.

Once they reached where Jin and Jimin is seated, Hee Won hide her face in JK neck. Jimin passed her water bottle to JK. "Baby look! Is this your water bottle?" Hee Won peak and nodded her head. "Hee Won water!" She mumble. "Then who helped you keep your bottle?" Jimin ask. "Dada" Hee Won replied softly, almost whispering. "Then.. am I dada?" Jimin ask. Hee Won took a look at Jimin again being confuse.

" don knuw... I miss dada" Hee Won mumbled, lips quivering about to cry. "No crying baby, its okay to be confuse." JK comfort. "Baby want some milkie? Are you hungry?" Jin ask being worried. Hee Won gets even more confused, she don't know what to do. She started sobbing again.

Suga came over after he is done with his work.
"Why is baby crying?" Suga asked. "She cannot recognizes us with make up" Jin replied laughing. "You try~" Jimin said smirking.

"Baby~~" Suga called tapping on her arms lightly. "Come to gigi dada" Hee Won heard his voice. She turned around staring at Suga for awhile. Later she stretched her arms, making grabby hands to him cutely. "Aww come here you teary baby!" Suga said and carried her over. He smirked back to Jimin. They all laugh together.

JK opened her water bottle and put the straw near her mouth. "Water baby!" JK said and gently removed some hair from her face.

Hee Won continues to distance herself from them, only sticking to Suga and JK until around 12:30pm when they are going to remove some make up and touch up for the next schedule.

JK whisper to Hee Won ears asking her to watch carefully at Jimin Dada as he remove his make up as per requested by him to stylist. Slowly after his eye make up is gone, Hee Won shouted loudly gasping and stood up on JK lap. "DADA BACK" she shouted.

"Yes is Dada, now come here you naughty baby!" Jimin said relieve that baby has finally recognize him and could stop being upset.

Slowly she recognize the rest and started bitting their coloured hair as if they do have some flavours.

Standing on Jhope lap, his hands on her waist balancing her. She touch and fist his red hair. "Hopie Dada apple!" She exclaimed happily then put a fistful of hair into her mouth. "Oh no. Somebody please tell me she isn't eating my hair" Jhope said anxiously as he tried to look up but could not move his head which means like he is rolling his eyes.

Everyone started laughing. "Don laugh, save meeeeeee" Jhope said. RM went to remove Hee Won hands and gently hold her jaw. "Baby stop. This is rude okay?" RM said sternly.

"Hehe Joonie dada yum yum" Hee Won squeal happily, hanging on to RM arms trying to reach his head.

- To Be Continue -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 76 11
BTS x Jjk A baby boy that goes by the name Jeon Jungkook is found in an almost burned down abandoned house in a room where the door is shut and seem...
6.8K 444 27
Bang Chan x oc story In an unfortunate turn of events, Bang Chan adopts Haein in order to save her. The two grow a strong bond with each other over t...
4.8K 181 20
Abandoned at seven, twelve year-old Y/n has tried numerous times to escape the cruel orphanage. Every time she tried, she got dragged back. The orpha...
9.1K 209 21
You are the adoptive sister of a k-pop idol Kim Taehyung from the biggest boy band BTS and he loves you more than his life. What will happen when you...