Begin a Mafia Wife 🔞

By siyool

story btw heartless mafia and his innocent wife... More

characters
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8 🔞
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17 🔞

chapter 14

1.5K 59 43
By siyool

FAMILY MANSION...

Sana: are you two sure about that...

She said while her and the other girls are all looking at Jungkook mom and his Granny who's at the kitchen with a white flour all over their faces...

Granny: aish' ofcourse we're so leave us alone...

Jihyo: at least clean your face first 'are you guys cooking or making the place mess...

Mrs jeon: yah' just go we want finish it before tzuyu wake up ' go go..

She said while pushing them outside..

Nayeon: ok ok ' but make sure to not burn the kitchen..

Granny: just leave us, aish' this girls its not like we don't know how to cook...

Jeongyeon: it's obvious...

They both glared at her making her rise her both arms..

Jeongyeon: sorry sorry we will leave now...

Mrs jeon: you better be..

They all left while giggling at them...

Chaeyoung: ugh' it's really boring here..

She said while throwing herself at sofa on the living room..

Dahyun: go and play some games to ease the boredom...

Chaeyoung: nah' I don't want I want go out and a feel the fresh air...

Jihyo: you mean outside the mansion..

She nodded lazily while still laying...

Jeongyeon: there's no going out little girl you heard what Jungkook told us ' no one is allowed to go outside this days cause those enemies are waiting just one chance to hurt one of our family..

Chaeyoung: ahhh' unnie I really hate this life ' why can't we just live normal life like other people's..

Jin: cause we born this way chaeng and we can't change that even if we wanted..

They look at where the voice come as they saw Jin with suga and taehyung walking to their side...

Taehyung: if you're bored go and play outside or do anything fun here but there's no going out little tiger..

Chaeyoung: oppa..

Suga: that's for the best chaeng so please be understanding..

She pouted as she turn her back to them while sulking making them all chuckle...

Lisa: fuck ' I hate her..

She said grinding her teeth in anger and jealousy..

Jiyeon: calm down Lisa getting angry won't give you anything..

Lisa: then what did you want me do huh' She's taking my Jungkook away from me and look at these people they're all treating her like princess ' this should be me this is my place not her...

Jiyeon: yes it's but you have to be patient lisa and I throught you were more genus then this..

She tabbed her shoulder trying to calm her down...

Jiyeon: we will kick her out of Jungkook life and also to this family so calm down and give me time ' I will definitely do that even if that force me to kill her so be patient everything will be like you want...

She smirked at her..

Lisa: I trust you aunty...

Jiyeon: that's my girl' you already did the first move and I think seeing you and Jungkook together make her like this so the things will be much easier..

Lisa: um' can't wait to have him again aunty..

Jiyeon: eager are we..

Lisa: more then anything..

Jiyeon: don't worry Jungkook will be your before this week ends and I promise that for you...

THEIR ROOM....

She's still sleeping with the white duvet covering her small body ' looking like baby ' while Jungkook standing across the bed staring at her...

For short he didn't slept last night as he spent his time checking on her and also afraid that he might lose her like what Jin told him ' he's madly in love with her but he won't admit it at all because of his unnecessary ego....

Dammit...

He pushed his wet hair back while releasing deep sigh...

Jungkook: you're fucking mine and there's no one can change that ' fucking no one...

Krrrigggg Krrrigggg..

He pick up his phone while still his eyes are deeply gliding on her..

On the phone...

Jungkook: yes..

Namjoon: kook you need to come at the horses house asap and bring the boys with you...

Before he can respond the call ended that make him curse in his mind...

He look at his wife lastly before grabbing his hoodie and wear it as he left the room immediately due to Namjoon voice there's really something not right...

Taehyung: oh' kook you com-

Jungkook: follow me to the horses house..

Jin: what!

They looked confuse but he didn't give them any explanation as he walked passed them..

Jeongyeon: what happen..

Suga: I don't know but you guys stay here don't come out..

Jihyo: but why..

Suga: just do as I said..

The three of them stood up as they run after him...

Nayeon: there's something isn't right..

Sana: I will go to tzuyu room..

Chaeyoung: I will come with you unnie...

As soon as they go there the shock fills the boys while Jungkook just standing there with his anger mood on as they're looking at the dead body that laying infront of them..

Jin: what fucking fuck is this...

Jimin: wait' isn't he one of our men's...

Taehyung: yes but who did this to him ' fuck' they even cut his fingers...

Jungkook: who else do you think will do this..

He growled while clinching his jaw as they all look at him...

Suga: sehun...

He scanned the dead body as he chuckled bitterly with smirk...

Jungkook: such an stupid clown' when I fucking catch him I will fucking cut him into pieces....

Namjoon: calm down kook ' getting angry won't solve anything ' we have think how did he killed one of our men's inside our mansion and how did he fucking get in...

Jin: I think someone of our crew are the ones helping him cause I don't he's this stupid to come here and put his life in danger cause Jungkook will surely kill him if he did...

The place falls silence until Jhope said something....

Jhope: I think he's starting a war..

Jungkook smirked..

Jungkook: let it be cause I will gladly accept that..

Namjoon: then I have to go and prepare for everything...

He nodded at him as he lastly glance at the dead body...

Jungkook: take him out of here and clean the place and don't let anyone come here understand..

He said it to the guards as they nodded with their heads down....

Jin: and look increase the guards all around the mansion and keep an eye to everyone get it..

Guards: yes boss...

Jin: you may leave now..

They nodded as they start taking the dead body while the other's cleaning the blood stains suddenly Jungkook phone vibrated as he look at it then his expression becomes much more scary then it was before...

Jungkook: I will be back...

Taehyung: yah' where are you going...

He didn't say anything as he walked out from the place ' then he answered the call...

ON THE PHONE...

Sehun: hahaha hahaha ' Hola my friend oops I mean my enemy..

He clinched his jaw as he didn't say anything hearing his voice make his blood boil...

Sehun: how did you see my gift for you' did you like it ' it will be more satisfying if it was one of jeon family my happiness will unlimited now..

Jungkook: FUCKING DARE TO TOUCH ONE OF THEM AND YOU'RE DEAD MEAT...

sehun: chill bro I was just joking and anyway I'm not planning to die soon until I get what I want...

He smirked then continue his talk...

Sehun: which is your wife soon to be mine...

Jungkook eyes changed into dangerous ones as he formed his fists tightly then an evil smirked showed on his lips...

Jungkook: playing with fire are we ' you freaking know that no one literally no one can touch what's mine even if that's my boots so stop day dreaming about that jerk cause it's never going to happen....

Sehun: that's the difference between us you see her as a thing you own but I see her as my happiness that I will do anything to make her smile unlike you who only make her cry...

He smirked..

Jungkook: yes ofcourse I make her cry my name every night while only you can do is dreaming getting her which will never going to happen...

Hearing Jungkook words make his heart sink as a bang of jealousy and anger fills him up but then he calm himself cause this time he will make sure to get her no matter what...

He smirked..

Sehun: um' are you sure about that jeon ' what if I tell you that I will get her and make her mine less then week...

Jungkook rised his eyebrow while sehun stood up and placed his hand on her picture that hanging on his wall...

Sehun: and I'm not joking enjoy her this remind day's with her cause before this week end I will take her and even change her name to mine...

Jungkook: try and I will show you hell while you're still alive fucker....

Sehun: we will see then..

The call ended as Jungkook throw his phone on the ground making it broke into pieces...

Jungkook: jerk'...

His chest is rising up and down in anger which grinding his teeth in anger...

Jungkook: HYUNG....

Jhope: yes kook what happen...

Jungkook: find the one who's working with that shit and tell Mingyu and the others to be here now...

Jin: why is there's something wrong ' and who called you...

Jungkook: just did as I said hyung I'm not in the mood to talk...

He walked away as the boys look at each other..

Taehyung: he broke his phone and he seems super angry I think someone trigger his anger...

Jimin: who could that person be..

Jin: I think I know who's that..

They look at him as he look at them then to Jungkook figure who's walking far away from them...

Jin: sehun....

THEIR ROOM...

Tzuyu: unnie I'm really fine..

Sana: no you're not we laterally saw you nearly stumble down while ago so stop begin hard headed and let us help you..

Tzuyu: unnie please I can do that by myself..

Chaeyoung: if you are shy to be naked infront of us it's okay we can close our eyes...

Tzuyu: Chaeyoung!

Sana: oh ' wait did we call Jungkook so he can help you..

Jihyo: yeah' I think we have to do that cause I don't think she would mind him bathing her right..

Her face even her ears got red due to embarrassment as she grab the duvet then covered herself under it...

Sana: ooh' our tzutzu is shy shy huh...

Tzuyu: unnie please stop...

Jihyo: ok we will stop but you have let us hel-

The door begin opened as that make her not continue her talk as she look at the door side as well as the two girls...

Chaeyoung: oppa...

He rised his eyebrow as he look at them..

Jungkook: what are you doing here...

He said with his deep and husky voice that make tzuyu gulp while still hiding herself...

Jihyo: oh' Jungkook'ah we were telling her to let us help her to take bath...

He rised his eyebrow while titling his head a little as he glanced her who's wrapped under the white duvet while still sitting on the bed..

Cute...

The he glance at Jihyo as she smiled at him showing her gummy smile...

Jihyo: actually tzuyu is still weak she recovered from the fever but her body is still weak so we offered to help her but look like she's shy to be naked infront of us' but it's ok now that you're here you can bath her right..

Sana: yeah ' ofcourse he can he undress her a lot of times- aw..

Jihyo smacked her on the head making her hiss in pain....

Jihyo: we will leave now let's go girls..

She garbed Chaeyoung with her then dragged her outside the room while Sana following them behind but then she stopped as she look at him then said...

Sana: if you want do that with her be careful she still weak so don't be rough..

She whispered but that's enough for the girls to hear including tzuyu ' now her face is red and much more reddish then the tomatoes...

She wink at him then leave the room while closing the door behind her ' Jungkook smirked a bit then look at his wife side as she slowly remove the duvet from her head as she peeked him slowly..

Seeing his dark eyes deeply lingering at her make her eyes widened a little as she return the duvet over her head while looking down...

He rise his eyebrow with a chuckle before walking toward her ' she can feel his steps getting closer and closer as that make heart beat increases with every step he takes toward her...

She gulped while closing her eyes shut as she tightly held the blanket due to nervousness ' as he stood infront of her he slowly grab the blanket before removing it from her..

She slowly look up only to meet his eyes that looking at her deeply ' but this time they're holding a different emotion that she never seen through his eyes whenever they had eye contact

They keep on looking at each other minutes without saying a word ' he just stare at her beautiful eyes and he really got mesmerized by it ' how her innocent and big doe eyes looking at him with this much innocence showing through her eyes...

He lift his hand as he slowly placed it on her cheek making her flinch a little ' he slowly start cressing her cheek nearby her lips with his thumb as his eyes never leaving her at all...

Suddenly the scene she saw yesterday him with lisa kissing popped up on her mind like it's happening now ' the pain she felt at that moment come again as she felt like someone is striping her heart out of her chest without mercy...

It's really painful that you can't hold anymore ' without realizing what's she doing she yanked his hand away roughly making his hand flow into the air...

Her action make him surprise and in shock too like he didn't expect her to do that' without looking at him she slowly stood up and was about to walk pass him but he grabbed her by her arm angrily as he pushed her against wall roughly forgetting that she was sick...

Tzuyu: arghhh '...

She hissed in pain as her back hit the wall roughly while closing her eyes tightly ' mainwhile him he's glaring at her deeply with his eyes looks so scary and dark unlike while ago...

Jungkook: why the fuck did you do that huh' FUCKING WHY...

She flinched as she closed her eyes more tighter not wanting face him ' she regretted what she did while ago as she wished she never did....

He clinched his jaw tighter as he held her arm more and more roughly making her hiss in pain again...

Jungkook: open you fucking eyes and explain why you fucking did that' JEON TZUYU....

She's in fear and in pain too that make her tear come out while still not looking at him ' this triggered his anger even more as the words of sehun start ringing inside his mind....

I will do anything to make her smile unlike you who make her cry....

His veins popped up on his face ' hands and his neck due to his anger he can't he can't hold it anymore as a lot of thoughts running inside his mind...

Would she really be happy if she was with that jerk...

Did she hate me that much that she don't want even have physical touch with him...

Did she love someone else...

And then he remembered what his hyung tell him last night...

You will loss her forever....

A lot of thoughts was running inside his mind that he didn't even realize that he's hurting her not until she whine in pain...

Tzuyu: aghhhh ' i-it's h-hurt...

He come back to his senses as he look at her with his eyes getting soft then he release his hands from her as he cupped her cheeks...

Jungkook: s-sorry I didn't  realize I was hurting you does that hurt...

She felt shock as she look at him ' he's acting strange while him checking her up ' it's like she's seeing new Jungkook cause through his attitude she can see that he's worried about her not like his old self ' the rude and arrogant one who only hurts her...

Her tears keep on falling uncontrollable while looking at him still in shock to utter a word ' he saw how her tears keep on falling that make her cheeks wet as he slowly start wiping it...

Jungkook: I'm sorry I really didn't mean to hurt you  ' please stop crying..

He said as he's wiping her tears ' his attitude isn't the usual one he looks like he lost his mind as that make her scared even more....

As he wipe her tears away he pulled her toward him with his both hands on her cheeks...

Jungkook: you're mine um' and there's no one can take you away from me ' keep that on mind ' you're mine, only   mine....

Then he lean in as he placed soft kiss on the corner of her eye making her much more in surprise with her eyes wide ' then he lean in as he lay his head on her shoulder while nuzzling his face on the crock of her neck....

Jungkook: you're mine forever mine ...

Tzuyu was in shock to say anything or even to react ' they're still in that position with her lining into wall and him pressing their bodies to each other with his head laying on her shoulder.....

TO BE CONTINUED........

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE 😅

I know it's boring but I hope you all like it...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 788 40
G!P Tzuyu Satzu one shot story introducing the Mafia Chou family Chou Tzuyu the Mafia billionaire boss Chou Sana the Mafia wifey Chou Hyewon the 1s...
9.1K 159 37
so guys first thanks for reading this love you it's a story of mafia team everyone scared expect of y/n so watch what will happen 💜❤️❤️ Story hehe H...
7.2K 471 52
"Be gentle with him. No matter how tough he is, you can soften his heart." "So I want you to be patient with him and take care of my boy. He wil...
441K 13.7K 56
Please stay tuned and follow the story. Leave a comment or leave your suggestion for the story. I would love to hear from you! :) Update/s would be...