You're More then just a Demon...

By GodofVendetta

Lucifer decided to stay at the Hazbin Hotel to help his daughter with her dream. His biggest pain the Radio D... More

Introdcution
The Demon
Operation Deer
Plan B
The Stairs
New feelings
Payback
Revenge regretted
Comfort, Love, Anger
To Realize is to Love
Prank
Thank you
Sick boy
About next chapter
First time
Time together
Help from Stolas and Helping Stolas
The Date
Announcement
A Phone Call and a new show
Crazy day
A New Face
A/N
Pictures for next Chapter
Lets get married
Honeymoon
Congratulations
The world of Pregnancy
Welcome Home
Truth be Told
A Call and a New Experience
To learn, To Love, To grow
Book Two and More
Part title

Comfort from the Radio demon

1.7K 44 41
By GodofVendetta

//Hey guys i got super bored at work so this chapter came out early i wont be posting multiple things a day and every day like i have been doing, i know ill get busy and wont have the time but i dont want you to get your hopes up on a daily update i will try i promise but for now enjoy!//

~ 3rd person POV ~

Charlie is cleaning up everything. She didn't notice how quickly Alastor left but everyone else did and they were very confused, they didn't see him blushing. Vaggie walked to Lucifer ''what happened what did you whisper to him??" Lucifer smirks and chuckles softly "I am going to have to keep that between him and I sorry Vaggie." lucifer says as he leaves

–A few days later–

~ Alastor POV ~

Cooking some food in the kitchen while listening to some jazz music off a radio i have in there specifically for when i'm cooking. I'm looking back at the recipe card I have. I wrote down my Mothers recipe for her jambalaya. Since that whole incident with the stairs and then Lucifer holding me I have been avoiding him. It doesn't help that every time we do see each other he makes that stupid motion of shaking his behind and pointing to his invisible tail. This is why I don't let anyone know I have a tail. I sigh as I am cutting the ingredients, I realize I need some salt and I start looking for it but can't find it. 'Where is that salt? Every time Angel cooks he doesn't put anything back in the right place. I know he does this on purpose and my point is proven when I find it in the fridge, I growl softly grabbing it. I hear footsteps behind me and based on how light they are I know it's lucifer so I ignore them completely.

I put some salt in and mix. "What are you making? It smells amazing!" I hear Lucifer walk up behind me and peer around me. "Is there enough for me too?" He asked very excitedly, "Yes, there is enough for everyone, this is dinner tonight." I don't look at him. I just focus on cooking. He doesn't go away. He just stands there staring at me cooking, eventually he sits on the counter but he doesn't stop watching, he's watching like he's being graded. "Can you do something else I am trying to focus on?" I can practically feel him smirking "oh am I making you nervous~ I'm sorry my little dear~" my whole body tenses up.

~ Lucifer POV ~

i see him physically tense up i love making him like this i don't know why i get so much joy making him nervous or tense up, most of all i love to get him flustered, to see the blush spread across his cheeks contemplating what to do next, i can't put my finger on why. Well i think i know why but i am never going to think about it because i dont want to and thats that, hes annoying and not to mention EVIL hes the fucking radio demon, his radio broadcast just yesterday was 3 diffrent souls screaming crying and begging for it to end. He is a horrible creature. I don't know how he was even ever human to begin with, people say im bad? Compared to him I might as well be called the purest Angel in heaven.

I do like watching him cook, plus the jazz in the background is a lovely touch to the mood and ambiance. I lean back on my hands, my eyes closed as the jazz music flows through my body. I like jazz but never this much, something is just so much better about when listening to it with Alastor 'there i go again fuck everything is Alastor this and Alastor that ever since we fell down the stairs and i landed on his ass these feelings have gotten so much stronger then they ever had been before, i dont think i felt feelings like this when i was with lilith.. 'Lillith.. I have been so caught up in everything.' i looked down at my wedding ring 'it's been 7 years.. Are you ever coming home? Why are you? Will I ever see you again..? I'm so scared to know the answer to those questions because I think I already do..' my eyes start to burn and tears form in my eyes, i try to keep them contained by blinking but soon enough they are flowing down my cheeks, i sit there staring at my ring with a thick lump in my throat scared to breathe because if i do it was resort in a sobbing sound which will alert Alastor.

I try to let in a small breath but just as expected a soft sobbing sound comes out of my mouth, I don't look up i dont move at all hoping Alastor didn't hear or if he did he ignores me. My body trembles a little bit, I try to collect myself but the tears won't stop flowing, I feel the sensation of being watched, I look up to see Alastor 2 feet away from me. His head tilted his smile big like always but his eyes, they were full of confusion and.. Worry?"

~ Alastor POV ~

I turn around to see Lucifer crying silently to himself as he stares at something, he's staring at his hand so I'm assuming the ring on his finger. I walk to him and he looks up at me "Is everything alright? Why are you crying?" I have an overwhelming feeling to.. Hug him? I don't like being touched. I don't like it at all so why do I want to hug him and hold him tight until the tears dry up and never come back again..? I take out a handkerchief I carry at all times and hold it out to him. He hesitates but takes it wiping his face and holds the handkerchief to cover his face "thank.. Thank you... i.." he doesn't say anything else, just sits there covering his face with a handkerchief. My chest feels tight, I feel I am getting while I see him like this is horrible. What is this feeling? It's almost like I want to cry ME cry?? No no no that doesn't happen, I need this feeling to stop 30 seconds ago.

I gently grab my handkerchief and wrap my arms around the crying little man, i feel him flinch like i was about to stab him in the back, i hold him for about a minute and right as i go to let go he wraps his arms around me, very very slowly until we are hugging chest to chest and his face is in the crook of my neck. I figured he would feel better and I could serve dinner but it was quite the opposite. He started crying even harder. I can feel the color of my shirt getting wet from his tears. My eye twitched i wanted this feeling to go away but it only got worse. I stand there silently holding the king of hell as he cries into my next. After 5 minutes he calms down and the crying has stopped but he doesn't let go. I assume he was crying over his wife and with her being gone for 7 years I also assume he hasn't had anyone hold him since then, so I won't let go until he does.

He finally lets go after 2 more minutes, sniffing, wiping his nose and eyes my handkerchief after i hand it back to him, he doesn't say anything or even look at him, i gently take the handkerchief back and replace it with a bowl of the jambalaya i made. He looks at him with his red puffy eyes and takes a bite, his eyes light up like someone lit fireworks inside of them and he starts shoving the food in his mouth. My eyes widen. I am grateful for that feeling to go away but I'm worried he's about to choke 'WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MY FEELINGS' I put my hand on his shoulder "slow down you are going to choke you're not even chewing!" Lucifer looks at me and smiles big with a mouth full of food. How gross but I'm not mad like I usually would be.

–After Dinner–

~ Lucifer POV ~

I'm sitting on my bed staring at the wall. I haven't cried like i did before dinner in a long time, i never thought it would be in front of the radio demon and i NEVER WOULD HAVE THOUGHT HE WOULD ACTUALLY COMFORT ME. I still can't get over the feeling of his arms wrapped around me, the feeling of his neck on my face, his scent stuck in my nose.. I hold my chest 'have i fallen for the demon..?' I hold my chest as I feel my heart beat faster and my face gets hotter and hotter. 'No no no no no no no I can NOT have feelings for anyone but Lillith, what would Charlie think..?' I sat on my bed for hours wondering what to do. I sigh deeply and leave my room to try to find Charlie hoping she's still awake, it's about 1 in the morning so i doubt it. To my surprise she was sitting on the couch talking to Vaggie and watching TV. I gulp and smile walking to them "they Char Char hey Vaggie."

Charlie jumps not expecting anyone else to be away "dad?? What are you doing? It's so late!" she sat up concerned and she got more concerned when she saw my facial expression "Charlie hun.. I think we need to talk about something.. Important.." I try to keep my composure as I play with the helm of my pants. Veggie kisses her on the cheek and leaves. I sit next to her trying to figure out how to start this conversation. "Charlie i.... I just.." She puts her hand on my shoulder "breathe dad, you know i'm here for you." take a slow breath in and look at her "you know i love you, and i want to always put your opinion into any matter that might affect you.."

Charlie gets a scared look "dad..? What's going on..?" i hold her hand that she kept on my shoulder "it's been 7 years since your mother.. Left.. and i..." Charlie leaped at me and hugged me tight "dad if you are about to ask me permission to find love again you don't need to be worried, i want you to be happy dad, mom has been gone a long long time. It's not fair to expect you to just be okay with it.. I couldn't imagine the pain you are going through, i'm so lucky to have vaggie and i would be crushed if this happened to me.. If she just left but i won't keep waiting for her to come back, i would want to be happy, like i want you to be happy!" I tear up and hug her. "thank you sweetheart, that makes me feel so much better.." i look at her and tuch a peace of hair behind her ear. She smiles big at me followed by a yawn big enough to make her tear up. I pick her up and carry her to her room where i hand her over to Vaggie and leave for my room.

~ Alastor POV ~

I sit by a chair next to a fire place, i love the feeling of fire, i snap my fingers making sure the door is locked. I snap again and a ash tray appears on the table beside me along with a pack of cigarettes but also something i found at the shop the other day, a E-cigarette is what the guy called it, he also called it a vape, he told me it was a way of getting the nicotine but without the smell. I decided to try it, it wasnt bad, Menthol flavor like m cigarette , not the same but it will do in order to keep my secret of smoking. I dont want to be lectured by Charlie, even tho im dead she still gets worried, ill keep the cigarette for when i have stressed. There is a knock at the door and i quickly snap making everything go away "one moment please." i fix my clothes and open the door to see lucifer "hello?" he walks in without saying anything "i i cant sleep.. Can.. can i be in here with you..?" he doesnt look at me, he looks like a puppy who ran to their owner after thunder goes off and it scared them awake. "I-" i get cut off "i dont you dont like me and i know we make each otherreally really mad at times but.. Today.. I felt so safe when you hugged me.. Im having so many feelings and thoughts.. They wont stop but when you hugged me earlier everything went silent and and and..." i cover his mouth gently with my hand aking him stop talking and look up at me, that feeling was bad and this time much more intense, my chest hurt seeing him act like this and once again it needed to stop imidtantly.

I walked over to the side of the bed i usually lay on and pull the blanket back and motion for him to come lay down "come along then" i see that sparkle in his eye again as he runs to the bed. I watch him run to me just now realizing what he is wearing, hes wearing a slightly over sized tee shirt with a duck on it and shorts that hide under the shirt but the shirt is slightly stuck in the waste of the shorts to show that hes not naked most liley dont on purpose to make sure he doesnt make anyone uncomfortable. I watch as he climbs into the bad laying his head on the pillow. I cover him up and go to the other side of the bed. Thanks to him wresting him the other day and making me so tired i fell asleep now i cant stop myself from falling asleep, when i tried to fight i fell asleep standing up and almost fell into my fireplace. I laid down next to him but i faced away from him so my back as facing him instead, i felt some movement and then i feel his back pressed against mine, i tense up quickly i dont like being touched without my permission first but i quickly relax at the feeling of the warth that is coming from him. 'Oh my he is very warm, like a personal fire that wont burn me' i feel myself ,move closer to him to get the full warmth from him 'thats so.. Nice..' i felt myself getting sleeping and before i could think of anything else i was asleep.

~ Lucifer POV ~

I moved closer to him and when i felt him move closer i smiles very excited, my heart was pounding again and my stomach had butterflies i am laying in bed with the radio demon and he fell asleep right away. I turned to face him and started to spoon him, nuzzling into his back i fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.7K 1.9K 23
This is my Alastor x Reader Oneshot book. I have been very excited for the Hazbin Hotel series to come out on January 19th, so I decided to make some...
167K 4.4K 21
Early 1800s "It all started when after Charlie was born, Lucifer immediately loved his little girl, but after she was born, Lilith left to get the mi...
16.7K 445 15
After the last extermination, Lucifer decided to stay at the hotel, having his own tower on the side across from Alastor's. Speaking of Alastor, no o...
703K 20.5K 39
⚠️WARNING⚠️: This story was written and published before the first season was fully released! Details and revelations after the pilot episode were no...