The Cricketing Love

By Shambhavi_wrts

Rishabh Sharma epitomizes the quintessential Indian cricketer - fiercely patriotic, dedicated, and willing to... More

Introduction
Main Character Aesthetics
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Prologue

1.8K 101 21
By Shambhavi_wrts

Shambhavi's POV:

It was around 3:30 in the morning I was returning back from my college as there was a fest in the college I was the coordinator so I got super late in returning back to the hostel.

I was on the Delhi-Lucknow Highway thankfully I had my scooty so I didn't face any problem while returning from college so late.

Everything was going fine I was enjoying riding my scooty at night on an empty road, chilly breeze, everything was perfect just like a movie. But all of a sudden I saw something very strange.

I was far away it seemed like something was burning like a bone fire or something as I came closer I saw the unexpected I saw a car burning from its back side the fire was massive and it was burning the car rapidly.

And to my shock I saw the front mirror of the car broken a hand hanging out from it. And instantly I knew what I need to do I stopped my scooty and ran straight away to the car.

Firstly I didn't know how to take that person out of the car and the second the car was on fire and it was increasing rapidly. The two things I'm scared most of was fire and darkness I'll faint instantly if I see fire and complete darkness and I don't know how I was standing infront of that burning car.

I tried opening the car door it didn't work I had to do everything fast because the fire was increasing I don't know from where I got the power but I held that person's hand and with all power left inside me I pulled him out through the car's window and as the car was lying upside down I didn't face much difficulty in pulling him out.

I pulled him out took him far away from the car anyhow and as I took him away from the car the car burned off completely. I sat on the road he was fainted and as I saw his face and there it was my biggest shock ever......
It was Rishabh Sharma the Rishabh Sharma my crush, my love, my idol, my everything.

The person I love the most in my life lying infornt of me life less and I didn't know how to react I saw him in a position which was worst mixed in blood his hands were bleeding maybe because he broke the car glass window. His knee was in bad condition his clothes were torn his back was full of injuries and burns because he tried to come out of the car.

I can't see him like this noo I can't the person whom I always wanted to meet was lying in front of me and how I met him in this position and how ? Was he driving, how his car met with an accident how how how but now it's not the time of thinking all this I need to take him to the hospital....... but how ?

I have my scooty but I can't take him on scooty he's unconscious yaaa let me call an ambulance my phone ohh no my phone's battery is dead now what should I do. Hey Mahadev madad karo.

(Ohh Lord Shiva Please Help !!!)

Now I have only one option left scooty I have to take him on scooty only !!! I put my scooty on double stand I dragged him because he was unable to stand I adjusted him on scooty I sat on the scooty I took my dupatta and tied him and me with that dupatta so that he don't fall while I'm driving the scooty.

I took him to the hospital anyhow called the doctor the doctor took him to ICU straight away I don't know what should I do I made the doctor call the police because I didn't want people to say I did it because I wanted publicity. The police and the doctor arranged his mom's number and called her informing about his condition.

The doctor was inside checking on his condition and I was waiting outside continuously praying to God that please let him be healthy. Hey bhagwan please usko teek kardo please aapko toh pata hi hai voh mere liye kya hai hum toh jeete hi uske liye hai aap bhale chahe mere sath kuch bhi karlo par please usko teek kardo please bhagwan jii voh sab kuch hai mere liye. Humko uski zaroorat hai humse zaada Aunty ko uski zaroorat hai India ko uski zaroorat hai please bhagwan jii please........

(Ohhh Lord please recover him you know what he means to me I live only for him you do whatever you want to do with me but please recover him he's my everything. I need him the most and more than me Aunty needs him India needs him please Lord)

I went to a mandir to pray for him the Pandit Jii present there gave me a Rakshasutra (Protection Thread) He said to put it on the right hand of the person who's suffering and he'll be fine.

I went back to the hospital just to see his mother and sister standing there crying horribly I went near them the doctor told them that I'm the one who saved him and brought him to the hospital.

His mother held my hand in hers and started thanking me, Thank you beta agar aap nahi hoti toh mujhe nahi pata kya hota thank you aapke wajah se Mera beta aaj teek hai. And she started crying while saying it.

(Thank you so much I don't know if you wouldn't be here what would have happened, you're the reason my son is alright)

I gave the Rakshasutra to her to tie on his hand and his sister came near me and held my hand and said Aap layi hai toh aap hi bandh digiye. I felt like someone just gave me life I'll get to see him I'll get to see him recovering I'll get to be close to him he's everything to me.

(You've brought the Rakshasutra so you tie it)

I went inside the room and I saw him laying on the bed unconscious pale yellow it seemed his condition was like someone has drowned everything out of him I couldn't see him in that position I just started crying I went near him held his right hand I was crying horribly and my tear felt on his hand and he flicked a bit but I ignored it and tied the Rakshasutra on his hand.

Please jaldi teek ho jana Rish Aunty ke liye Sakshi Dii ke liye India ke liye hum sab ke liye yeh aapki raksha karega aap jaldi se teek ho jaayenge I promise Maine aapki Jaan frame paane ke liye nahi bachayi aap bass teek ho jaao mere liye vahi sab hai.

(Please recover soon Rish for aunty for Sakshi Dii for India for us for everyone this Rakshasutra will protect you, you'll get well soon I promise I didn't save your life for receiving frame and all you just recover soon for me it's everything.)

I said this much and with a heavy heart unwantedly I went out just taking his one glimpse to keep with me forever because now I don't know whether I'll be able to see him again or not.

I went out and met Sakshi Dii and Aunty I said them not to tell anyone that I saved him if he asks just say it was a random person but never tell him about me not to any media and tell the doctors also about the same because I don't want any publicity or frame that I saved The Rishabh Sharma I did it just as a human being not as an attention seeker.

Aaj kal aapke jaise bacche ho toh duniya mein insaniyat rehti hai beta Thank you so much bacche mere bete ke sath uske sabse zaada kimti aur mushkil waqt mein rehne ke liye main zindagi bhar aapka yeh ehsaan nahi bhulungi aap tension free raho hum kisi ko kuch nahi bolenge.

(These days if there are kids like you there is humanity in this world thank you so much for being with my son in the most precious and difficult time of his, your this favour will be a due for me for my entire life and you be tension free I and Sakshi will not tell anyone anything.)

After hearing this I felt like someone took off a big burden from my shoulders his mom trusts and understands me that's the only thing I wanted that she doesn't misunderstand me and she didn't. I started going from there although I never wanted to but I didn't want him to see me so I was leaving it was like a big force was pulling me backwards but I couldn't go back any how I came out of the hospital and went back to my hostel.

After 2 Days

Author's POV

Congratulations everyone congratulations to you Rishabh you regain your consciousness I'll inform your mom and sister and don't panic everything is alright you're alright.

Rishabh's mom and sister came and sat beside him mera beta kaisa hai tu pata hai hum kitna Darr gye the par ab tu chinta Matt kar sab bilkul teek hai. Haa Bhai sab kuch ekdum teek hai aur ab toh tujhe bhi hosh bhi aa gaya hai ab dekh hum party karenge.

(My son how are you, you know we were so afraid but now you don't worry everything is perfectly fine.Yes bro now everything is fine and now you've also regained your consciousness now just wait we'll do party)

Main yaha kaise aaya main toh gaadi mein behosh tha mujhe yaha leke kaun aaya aur gadi mein toh aag sirf aag aur mujhe kuch yaad nahi maa mujhe yaha kaun laya batao naa.

(How come I came here I was unconscious in my car who brought me here and there was only fire in the car and I don't remember anything who brought me here mom please tell me.)

Aree beta itna zoor matt de dimag pe abhi tujhe choot lagi hai naa aur dard hoga abhi tu bass relax kar aur soja pehle teek hoja phir sab batayenge kaun laya tujhe chal ab Aram kar.

(Listen don't put pressure on your mind you're injured naa and it will hurt now you just relax and sleep first recover and then I will tell who brought you here now rest okay.)

Rishabh's POV

Who brought me here how come I don't remember anything and even though I was fainted I still remember the sound of something clinking seems like some jhumka or anything like that.

And yaa I know it was a girl who brought me here I heard her voice it felt like she was in so much pain. And what is this...... Rakshasutra who tied this? I guess she did because I felt someone touched me and it was a touch I never felt before. She was saying something that I didn't do it for any frame and publicity. Why did she think that I will think that she has  done it for publicity I felt her tears on my hand she was crying. I remember the cold breeze rapidly touching my injuries. What is all this I remember some sights but not everything completely, how she would be? How she managed to pull me out of the car she seemed so much in pain she was crying horribly I hope she's fine.

But why am I thinking so much about her it felt like she was in pain but why is it affecting me I'm here lying on this freaking hospital bed and I'm not thinking about myself I'm thinking about her. Who are you? And suddenly I felt there was something pinching me on my hand and I tried to find it and there it was...... a bracelet it might be of hers.

Nice atleast I got a clue to find you. There was a R on the bracelet it looked beautiful I was just staring at it and then Sakshi came. She asked me how was I doing I tried to ask her the same question again who got me here and she ignored it my saying that I must take rest.

She left and I again started looking at the bracelet the bracelet itself was so attractive that I was unable to take my eyes off from it. It was so simple yet it seemed like the most beautiful thing in the world specially that R it was just a letter but I was unable to do anything but stare at it. I instantly felt a connection with the bracelet or with the one whos the bracelet was but I don't know there was something.

I will find you Miss. R don't worry I'll find out who got me to the hospital no matter how long it takes I have a clue now why were you crying your tears fell on my hand why your tears are affecting me I'll find out each and everything I'll find you Miss. R I said looking at the bracelet.

Consider It To Be The Bracelet

How do you think their story will evolve 🤭

This entire situation felt like
Pehle Bhi Main Tumse Mila Hu
Pehli Dafa Hai Milke Laga
Tune Chhua Zakhamon Ko Mere
Marham Marham Dil Pe Laga

I'm sorry guys I know I told you I'll post the first chapter today but due to some emergency and personal problems I was not able to write the chapter so I decided I'll post the prologue atleast.

I hope you'll like the prologue and you find this story interesting if there are any grammatical mistakes do tell me and forgive me for any mistakes.

If you want to give me any recommendations you can give me here or on Instagram.

My Instagram ID: Shambhavi_wrts
You can get the spoilers too on Instagram 🤭❣️

Keep reading, voting & showering your love 💕 😘

Yours Lovingly,
Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.9K 4.2K 46
π•π•šπ•£π•’π•₯ π•‚π• π•™π•π•š π”½π•’π•Ÿπ•—π•šπ•”π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ "It was all chaos and then I hold your hand!" We know each other for 15 years now, but it feels like I kn...
89K 4.3K 38
Arjun Malhotra, a lethal batsman, gold mine for paparazzi, and the true heartthrob of the country. Kiara Singh, a Judge, and your next-door girl. Th...
4K 369 14
Riya loved Jai for five years. She thought she will spend the rest of her life with him. She thought he will free her from the misery of being always...
56.1K 2.6K 25
Diya sharma, a young and smart girl loves cricket and is a die-hard fan of the Indian international cricket team captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni. Little...