THE PROJECTOR TITAN | MULTIVE...

By Stimbag

In this story, everything is the same as it should be, until events play out differently than they should've... More

𝙸𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚗 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚓𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝙼𝚊𝚗?
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4

229 5 1
By Stimbag

This chapter will take place in episodes 006-007!

Enjoy!!

_______________________

[AT PROJECTOR BASE]

PROJECTORWOMAN POV

I was at the projector race lab, and one of the lead generals called me and TV woman into the meeting room for something important.

Me and her walked into the meeting room, sitting down at the big table in front of a scientist projector and the lead general.

The scientist projectorman was presenting this new type of material to us. It seemed very strong and durable.

Projector General walked over to me and gave me a blueprint, which seemed like a new model for something.

Either way, this new material will help the alliance greatly.

General Projectorman then pats me on the shoulder, raising his free arm and pointing behind him. He was indicating that I should go back to my duty.

But out of nowhere, black smoke appeared from the corner of the room.

Out of the black smoke came Chief Clockman and a normal television man.

TV woman got up from her seat and looked at the televisionman, most likely questioning why he was with the Clock Chief.

The Clock Chief made his way over to my General and started discussing something with gestures.

I and Tv woman exchanged glances, wondering what they were discussing. General Projectorman suddenly snapped his head towards the Clock Chief after he made a very concerning gesture.

Clock Chief then put his hand on Projector General's shoulder, shaking his head in a sorrowful way.

I don't know what he was signifying, but it didn't seem good.

Projector General understood the message and immediately whipped out his tablet. He began to type out and send a message. While he was doing so, Clock Chief walked back over to the TVman and teleported out of the room.

I looked back at the Projector General, speed walking towards him quickly and looking at what he was typing on his tablet.

Projector General was sending out an SOS message for our titan.

TV woman walked over to us and saw the message, immediately realizing the situation. She grabbed my arm and led me out of the room. When we walked out of the meeting room, a black fog surrounded us, which meant TV woman was teleporting us.

I stared at TV woman for a second before she let go of my hand. We were now in the clock base.

I looked around at all of the clock agents staring at a ripped-in-half Large Clockman who was lying on the table.

I walked over to the table and stared at his upper body, wondering how this could've happened. When I wasn't looking, TV woman teleported out of the base. She probably had to do something important.

I pointed to one of the clock agents, wondering if they had time-reversal powers, all of them shook their heads beside one. It was the Pendulum Clockman. He walked over to me, raising his hand. He was a little awkward.

Pendulum Clockman lowered his hand and looked at Large Clockman's body. He knew it was going to be a challenge to try and revive him.

Everyone was watching Pendulum Clockman as he used his magical clock powers to try and put the Large Clockman back together, but when he was done, it did not work.

Pendulum walked away, disappointed that he couldn't save his friend.

Chief Clockman stared at all of us and then looked at the cameraman next to me.

But while he was looking, a black fog emitted from the corner of the room, and out of it came TV woman and a Clock woman.

TV woman gave us all a smile before teleporting away. A cameraman ran up and tried to hug TV woman, but he was too slow.

Clock woman walked up to the table and did a double backflip over it (For real, how did she get around the table so quick!) she landed the backflip and looked at the ripped-in-half Large Clockman.

Every agent in the room stared at her as she started using her clock powers to revive and put the Large Clockman back together. After a very majestic session, she connected his body, and he was officially back.

Large Clockman raised from the table, looking at all of us, then facing Clock woman.

"👌"

Large speaker, also known as his best friend, gave Large Clockman his hat that he lost when the magnet titan grabbed him.

Everyone clapped their hands, amazed and stunned by Clock Woman's power display.

Clock Chief stared at everyone, also giving an "👌" sign.

Suddenly, we all heard a beeping sound. All the agents in the room were confused until the cameraman next to me looked at his tablet and slowly gave it to the Chief Clockman.

Everyone in the room stared at the tablet, not being able to see what it says, but clearly knowing it was bad.

Chief Clockman looked up at from tablet, clearly distressed...

...

______________________

3 MINUTES EARLIER

??? Projectorman POV

My surroundings were dull and deserted as I explored the buildings.

I flew up to a building, landing next to the cameraman.

I waved at the cameraman and pointed to Titan Clockman. He was currently fighting the magnet titan.

Magnet toilet Titan was attracting metals and scraps to his magnets and threw them at Titan Clockman, knowing that if Titan Clockman got too close, it would be over for him.

Titan Clockman walked threw the scraps like they were nothing, they clearly did no damage against the time titan.

Magnet Titan understood that he wasn't going to win this fight.

He attempted to turn around and glide away, but Titan Clockman used his gun to shoot and freeze the magnet titan in place.

He didn't waste a second and ran up to the magnet titan, grabbing its helmet and ripping it off his head. Titan Clockman crushed the Magnet toilet titan helmet and threw it away, charging up a control projectile.

The cameraman was still staring at Titan Clockman, but I saw something else.

I flew towards Titan Clockman, landing on his shoulder.

He looked down at me, and I raised my arms, pointing behind him.

Titan Clockman knew what I was trying to indicate and jumped out of harm's path. Titan Clockman walked out of the way and the Infected Titan Cameraman brought down his hammer on the Magnet Titan. He accidentally hit his comrade in an attempt to hit Titan Clockman.

The magnet toilet was hit brutally and maybe even died, I flew off of Titan Clockman, landing on the building across from the cameraman.

Titan Clockman and Infected Titan Cameraman started fighting, and Titan Clockman won by a long shot.

An infected Titan Cameraman shot his arm blaster at Titan Clockman, it did not affect the golden titan.

Infected Titan Cameraman decided to use his hammer and swing at Titan Clockman, but he missed and got uppercutted in the bottom of his camera head.

He jerked back and continued swinging his hammer, trying his best to at least land a hit on Titan Clockman.

Titan Clockman dodged Infected Titan Cameraman's hammer one last time before snatching it out of the titan's hand and using it for himself. Titan Clockman used Infected Titan Cameraman's hammer to block his punches and get fatal hits off the infected Titan.

The infected Titan Cameraman was stunned, so Titan Clockman punched Titan Cam to the ground and ripped off his jet wings, ripping out the parasite with a swift pull from within Titan Cameraman's body.

Titan Clockman kneeled closer to look at the drill parasite in his hands, observing it closely and listening to the screeches and yells it made before snapping its neck.

Titan Clockman grabbed Titan Cameraman's body and used his time reversal to disappear.

After a while, the magnet titan toilet was freed from the time dilation by a parasite titan with a watch.

I was also wearing one of the watches. Magnet Titan toilet said something to the parasite before looking where the titans just were. A couple of seconds later, a big cloud of black smoke covered the terrain as a magnet-covered Titan Scientist appeared.

He looked absolutely pissed. Titan Scientist pointed at the Magnet toilet titan, then at the parasite, he must've been ordering them to do something.

Titan Scientist crouched down and disappeared again and the parasite flew away, but the magnet titan suddenly attracted a metal block as he raised his arm. He spotted the cameraman on the building and was about to kill him, but I interfered and flew towards the cameraman at lightspeed, taking him in my arms and flying away with him as the magnet toilet could only ramble.

The cameraman looked back at the magnet toilet as we flew away. I know the magnet toilet tried to attract me back because I could feel the magnetic pull, but I was too far away for him to pull us back.

I looked down at the cameraman, and he gave me a thumbs up, clearly showing graditude for me saving him.

Just as I was about to give him a peace sign, I got a notification on my tablet. I unhooked it from my belt and looked at it, positioning it so that the cameraman could see it too.

________

[CLOCK CHIEF]

PROJECTOR TITAN HAS BEEN CAPTURED.

SEND UNITS TO FIND HIS LOCATION.

________

This is bad, they got a hold of our titan.

We are most definetly going back to the projector base.

______________

SOMEWHERE...

3RD POV

Inside of skibidi base 01 was a captive Projector Titan.

Chained up by his arms and kneeling down lifelessly.

His core was removed from his torso, and his abdomen was drilled open.

He was being experimented on, and if he wasn't rescued soon...

The alliance would have an big issue.

______________

1551 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

434K 10.4K 37
The Giovanni's are the Italian Mafia. It is the most powerful mafia. For 8 generations the family have been trying to have a princess in the family b...
48.6K 831 26
Violet Magne is the older sister of Charlie Magne and is the eldest daughter of Lucifer and Lilith Morningstar. While her sister opens up a hotel, Vi...
50.7K 2.9K 47
ហេតុតែស្រឡាញ់បងស្រីសុខចិត្តមកបម្រីម៉ាហ្វៀដែរមានចិត្តឃោឃៅចំនួសបងស្រីដោយដឹងហើយថានិងមានរឿងអ្វីកើតឡើងក៏ប៉ុន្តែដែរធ្វើដើម្បីបងស្រី។តើនិងមានរឿងអ្វីបន្ទាប់ព...
37.9K 3.5K 117
Admin ဆီက ခွင့်ပြုချက်မရသေးပါဘူး free တင်တဲ့ အတိုင်း တင်ပေးပါ့မယ် admin တွေ လာပြောရင် ဖျက်ပေးပါမယ်။ Start date -21•4•2024(Sunday) End date-