"๐™€๐™˜๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™จ๐™ฎ..." - ๐™†๐™‰๐™”...

By TheWritingWeeb17

๐—˜๐—ฐ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜† (หˆek-stษ™-sฤ“): ๐™ฐ ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š•๐š–๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŽ๐š–๐š˜๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐šŽ๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š’๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข:... More

Confliction - Modern AU! Sekido x Reader
"My Blossom..." Tanjiro x Chubby! Reader
Satisfaction - End of KNY Giyuu x Reader
"Fluffy Bunny..." Uzui x Chubby! Reader
Somnophilia - Douma and Enmu x Reader
Hikikomori - Modern AU! Aizetsu x Reader
Experiment - Shinobu and Mitsuri x Reader
A New Experience - Tanjiro x Reader (Revamped)
03-21-24
Sun-Kissed - Modern AU! Giyuu & Iguro x Reader
Deflowered - Muzan x Reader (Revamped)
Candle - Muzan x Reader
Peer Pressure - Modern AU! Gyutaro x Reader
Curiosity - Modern AU! Aizetsu x Male! Reader
Bromance - Modern AU! Hakuji and Kyojuro x Reader

Warmth - Kokushibo x Reader (Revamped)

935 13 22
By TheWritingWeeb17

Another remake in the books. Let's go.
___________________________________________

The sounds of crickets filled the hushed ambiance of the forest as the moon lit up the ground, and cracks of the tree-covered sky. Although there was no wildlife in the forest, one individual was sitting all by himself, meditating to improve his stability.

The man had black long spiky hair with red tips at the end of them that was kept in a long ponytail and wore a black and purple patterned kimono with black hamaka with a white uwa-obi. His saya resembled skin with his tsuba having eyes and veins as the design, while his handle vertically had eyes on it.

All three pair of his eyes were closed, as he was softly breathing through his nose, taking in the sounds of the wind, and the crickets chirping. That was until he heard the sound of leaves rustling. He opens his eyes and stands up, but leaves his katana on the ground as he says, "I know... you're there." He said slowly, and empathetically.

A woman peeks her head out in one of the trees she was hiding behind. Her hair was (H/C), she had (E/C), and (S/C) skin. As she hesitantly stepped away from the tree, She was holding her arm as despite being a companion to Kokushibo, his aura alone was enough for her to invoke fear and feel physical pain.

"Come... here."

She slowly started to walk up to him, each step for some reason started to get harder and harder as it felt like the air was getting harder and harder to breathe, and it felt like gravity was getting heavier as she walked closer to her.

Once she got three feet away from him, they both looked at each other and he questioned her, with genuine curiosity, "What are you... doing here?" (Y/N) rubbed her arm as she said, "I-I-" She softly coughs to clear her throat as her voice cracks. She had a faint blush as she was a little flustered that her voice sounded hoarse. "I... just wanted to see what you were doing... it looks like you were meditating, s-so, I'll leave you alone." She stammered as she was about to walk away, but heard Kokushibo utter one word,

"No."

She stopped dead in her tracks as she slowly turned around and said, "Huh?" He puts his hand on her shoulder, noticing that her body feels like a statue as he says, "Your body is tense... try to relax." She closed her eyes and started to breathe in through her mouth, and out with her nose. She repeated this cycle for a few times, and despite having fear in her heart, her body didn't feel as tense. "Are you... relaxed now?"

She looked at him, and softly nodded as she responded, "Yes, Lord Kokushibo." Kokushibo didn't say anything as he turned around, and sat back down to meditate. (Y/N) gandered at her surroundings, flummoxed about what she should do next. She looked down at the upper moon and slowly walked next to him and sat down with him.

She couldn't help but repeatedly glance at him. Its like each time she stared at him, it got more harder to stop. She quaffed the saliva in her mouth as she nervously asked him, "U-Um... Why did you say no when I was about to leave?" Kokushibo's head slowly turned and he opened his eye that was in the middle. "I enjoy your company. Makes me feel... at ease." And closed his eye.

The top half of (Y/N)'s face turned into a peach-red color as when she heard him say that to her. He likes being around her? But, he's never shown her any affection to her before. How could she know that he was telling the truth? She lost her train of thought when she felt the cold breeze of the wind hit her. She didn't think it would be this cold in this part of the forest.

"Are you cold?" Kokushibo questioned without even looking at her. "A little..." He hummed as he started stripping his kimono off and wrapped it around her. However, It didn't stop there. He then put his hands on (Y/N)'s waist, picked her up, and placed her on his lap. (Y/N)'s face fully turned red as she felt his muscular arms wrap around her body. It didn't help either as she felt his abs and pecs pressed against her back.

She then felt him pet her hair, which made her body temperature go up by a large margin. "You're really warm... Is something bothering you?" He asked you, completely unaware of what was going on. He puts her hand on his forearm as she stutters, "Y-You're... hugging me..."

"Do you hate it?" Kokushibo asked her as she quickly retorted, "No, no, no, no, I don't. But, forgive me if this sounds insensitive, but this isn't like you." She shyly stated, hoping she wouldn't regret saying that to someone like him. "What do you mean?" He said, looking down at her with his low pair of eyes. "I mean... you're always so quiet, and... you don't talk unless you need to. So, it's weird that you're... hugging me..." she softly spoke out as she started to caress his forearm with her hand.

He hums again as she says with the most deadpan tone that she will ever hear from her, "Well, It's because I love you."

(Y/N) sat down as the three last words that he said didn't process in her mind. "What?"

"I said I love you. For so long... you gave me something... that I haven't felt... in a long time... Emotions. My entire life as a demon... I've always tried to best my brother... Even when I did meet him one last time... he still bested me in every way until his last breath... Even as a demon, I still couldn't get to his level..." he said as his voice started to become softer. Reminiscing on the night where he slashed his brother in two, when he died standing.

"So that's why... whenever I'm with you... I feel content with myself." He said, holding her tighter in his arms, putting his head on top of hers. (Y/N) gripped his forearm that was around her waist, and softly closed her eyes, and smirked as she felt Kokushibo nuzzle his chin on her head. "You're so warm..." he utters out before he pecks her head. She softly gasped, once she felt his lips touch her head, and so she looked up at him with a blush on her face.

Kokushibo had a deadpan expression, but then he puts his hand on (Y/N)'s chin, and lowered his head down as he connected his lips to (Y/N)'s. (Y/N)'s eyes were bulging out from shock while Kokushibo closed all three sets of his eyes as he was kissing her. Due to him being a demon, living for a long time, he was very experienced in how to give pleasure to a woman.

But, before he could do that, he needed her approval. Because even though he is a demon, let alone THE Upper Moon, he still had a few morals that were kept to him since he was a human. He stopped kissing her as he asked, "Would you mind... if I pleased you? I will not be upset... if you say no."

Her complexion turned into a red shade, as she felt her body become light, tingly, and mushy simultaneously. Her thighs started to rub against each other, despite them being crossed together as (Y/N) swallowed her saliva and nodded. But Kokushibo wasn't gonna take that as an answer. "Don't nod. I want to hear... an answer from you."

She let out a shaky exhale through her nose as she looked at him and said, "Yes." A very small smirk crept to his face, but it quickly disappeared as he caressed her cheek with his thumb, and kissed her lips. She mewled as she felt his lips come into contact with hers again, but with more flair. He tilted his head as he moved his tongue inside her mouth, making the kiss more deeper and intimate.

(Y/N) wrapped her arms around his neck as both of their tongues were intertwined with each other. Both of their eyes were closed as they stayed there kissing each other, exploring every inch of each other oral cavities as touched down each other's bodies. It got to the point where both of them collapsed on the ground, with Kokushibo on top of (Y/N).

They both stop as a string of saliva stretches between their tongues. Kokushibo closed the top and bottom pair of his eyes, and stared at you with his middle pair, them being a little half-lidded, but still maintaining a deadpan expression. "May I take off your kimono?" He said, softly wrapping his fingers at the tie of her obi. (Y/N) avoided eye contact with him, but she still gave him an answer, "Y-Yes, you can."

Kokushibo hums as he starts to untie the string that was tied on (Y/N)'s obi, and then slowly slips the obi itself off of her. He chucked the obi away, and slowly wrapped his hands at the rim of her kimono and haneri, and slowly separated them in both directions, revealing (Y/N)'s body. She had a brown piece of cloth covering her breasts, while she had her fundoshi on, but there was a little spot that was darker than the entire undergarment.

Rather than tearing her undergarments off of her, and getting to the main course, he decided to take the piece of cloth off her chest, and her breasts we're now at full display. He grabbed the rim of her fundoshi and commands her, "Lift your hips up." And she obeyed. He slowly pulled them down, hearing the sound of the piece of cloth sliding down to her legs until they were completely off.

He chucked the fundoshi, and placed his hands right beside both sides of her head, having a full view of (Y/N) in her bare appearance. The blush on Kokushibo's face started to become red, but only a tad bit as this wasn't new to him. But, at the same time, this one felt special to him because of her. He then laid down next to her, and caressed her cheek with his thumb again, but she melted into his hand, which made him crack a smirk again.

"I'm gonna make your feel... special." He stated out in a very husk, sensual tone as he pecked her lips again. But the kiss didn't last two seconds as he started to kiss down her cheek, her neck, clavicle, and to her breast. He wraps his hand around it, and softly started to squeeze it, eliciting a soft whimper from (Y/N)'s lips.

"Does that feel good?" He questioned her, fondling her in the process. She nods, but Kokushibo says, "I told you not to nod... Give me... a verbal answer." "I-It feels good, Koku...sh-shibo..." she mewled out as her legs started to become more open, which gave him the perfect window for something rather raunchy.

"Good... But what I'm about to do... is gonna feel way better." He said as he opened his mouth, wrapped his lips around her areola, and started to suck on it. This makes her gasp, as her face an expression of shock, that slowly transitioned into a face of pleasure. Her eyes fluttered closed as she felt his warm tongue slowly circling around her erect nipple.

Not only that, but the slow, sensual sensation of him touching her inner thigh made her legs shake a bit, it was like he was a God of pleasure, the embodiment of Daikokuten. But once he stopped rubbing her inner thigh, he started to rub his ring and middle finger up and down against her slightly moist slit.

(Y/N) arched her head back as her body went into a mini shock, electric pleasure flowing through her body as she felt him touching her down there. She puts her hand on top of his head, and she whimpers out his name, "K-Kokushibo..." Kokushibo kept all of his eyes closed as just from hearing her voice alone, was enough to show how much of a good job he was doing from pleasing her.

Although, as much it was good enough for (Y/N), it wasn't good enough for Kokushibo. A little pop was elicited from his lips as he sat up, and picked (Y/N) up from her waist. "Wh... What are you-" he put his finger on her lips as he hushed her, and spread her legs open. "Just let me do my job... making you feel special." And inserted his ring and middle finger inside her.

(Y/N) instantly clenched her eyes closed as she made a loud gasp of amorous pleasure as she felt his thick fingers going in and out of her. Her legs were trembling heavily as her toes were curled up and her breath was shaking. She wrapped her hand around his forearm as she laid her head on his bicep and started to elicit mewls of pleasure as she moaned out his name. "K-Kokushibo..."

He kissed her head as he whispered to her, "I know you feel good, (Y/N)... If you ever feel close... don't be afraid to let it out." He pecks the back of her head, as her grip on his arm that was wrapped around her waist was getting tighter. It felt like her mind was becoming blank, his fingers were hitting something inside her that would give her a euphoric shock throughout her body.

It got to the point where (Y/N) started to drool on his arm, but that didn't bother him in the slightest, her drooling on his arm while pleasing her, was the ultimate sign of affirmation that he was doing a sensational job. Add the fact that the sounds of her drenched slit was being mashed with his fingers, and it was pure euphoria.

Kokushibo began to shower (Y/N) with kisses as he started to move his fingers at a moderate pace. (Y/N) would make random exclaims as her entire body started to shake. It felt like her entire body was being electrocuted due to the overwhelming stimulation that was affecting her. "Kokushibo... I-I... feel something..."

He knew what she meant when she said that, and so he whispered in her ear, "Don't fight it..." he then nibbled on her ear, which made her form a loud mewl out of her mouth as she started to dig her nails on his forearm that was around her waist. Her trembling breathing started to become louder as she clenched her eyes closed and gritted her teeth, feeling the heavily tingling sensation that was tickling her stomach.

K-Koku... Koku..." she whimpered out, but she cut his name down as somewhat of a cute nickname for him. She arched her head back on his right front shoulder, and he lowered his head down and kissed her lips. His other arm started to move up her body, and started to fondle her. He softly pinched her nipple, and moved his fingers fast enough for her to make her loudly moan in his mouth.

They both stopped kissing as drool ran down her cheek as her breathing started to become faster, her stomach started to become tighter, and her toes were fully curled. "I-I'm..." She couldn't finish her sentence as she felt her body go limp when the know snapped in her stomach, and she sprayed her juices all over his hand and fingers. Her whimpers were very shaky and so was her breath as she felt the tsunami of pleasure crashing down on her.

He slowly moved his fingers out of her, which made her moan a little, and lifted his forearm to get a clear look at them. They were completely drenched, to where it looked like they were covered in some sort of clear gel, as they were stretching when he separated his fingers. He puts them next to (Y/N)'s face and says, "Open your mouth... and taste your juices."

(Y/N)'s eyes started to flicker open as the first thing she sees was Kokushibo's fingers that was covered in her own fluids. She opened her mouth, and he softly shoved his fingers in his mouth, feeling her tongue cleaning them.

(Y/N) elicits a soft mewl as she was sucking his fingers. The metallic flavor of her own fluids tasted rather... tartish, to say the least. But, she continued to suck his fingers to satisfy him for doing his part into making her feel good. He pulled his fingers out of her mouth, making a pop that was loud enough for both of them to hear, and he looked at his fingers to see they were completely spotless.

Kokushibo put his hand on her chin, as he kissed her, and twirled his tongue around, tasting her. The kiss was quick, but effective as he disconnected with a faint line of saliva stretching between their tongues. He caresses her cheek as he praises her saying, "Good girl. You did such... a good job." (Y/N) whined a little as she softly stuttered out, "B-But... I want you to feel good t-too... I-I don't want to be the only one that felt good here..."

She then look down to see a faint tent in Kokushibo's thick hamaka, and her intrusive thought was to touch it, which she did. She looked up at him as she began to move her hand against the tent and say, "P-Please... Let me please you as well..."

Kokushibo's face started to become a little more expressive than usual as his eyes fully became half-lidded, and his face turned a slight red. He softly wrapped his hand around her wrist, as he stood up, and picked her up off the ground. Kokushibo made (Y/N) bounce up as she felt his big hands grope her ass. "Hold on to me." He said, and with impulse, she followed his order, wrapping her arms and legs around him.

He started to untie his uwa-obi that was wrapped around the rim of his hamaka, and they started to sag down to his hipbones. He wasted no time pulling them down, freeing his shaft from its clothed prison, fully erect and ready to feel stimulation.

"Look down." He said to her, and so she did. Her eyes widened as she witnessed the length and girth of his rod. It was a pale complexion, but his crown was as red as his eyes, and there were faint, but visible veins bulging across it. He also had hair that was black, but red at the end, but it was somewhat neatly groomed.

If she wasn't drenched from the fingering she just received, she for sure was creating a small puddle from her excitement alone.

"You want this? I-" "Yes, I-I do." (Y/N) cut Kokushibo off mid-sentence. "I just wanna make you feel good... you don't have to worry about me being sensitive. J-Just... make love to me until you feel satisfied..." and kissed him. She lets out a shaky exhale through her nose as she softly moaned when she put his lips on his.

As they were kissing, Kokushibo grabbed his shaft from the base, and lifted it up as he started to lower (Y/N) down to his tip. They both stop kissing as they got lower, as (Y/N) felt something break inside her when the tip went in. She rested her head under his chin, and started to softly shake in pain. He pats her back and says, "It's okay... You're taking me so well... breathe, if you need to..."

She closed her eyes, and clamped her hands together as she started to take slow, heavy, shaky pants to relax her body, and eventually, it worked. Her body became loose, everything including down there. "Ready...?" She looked up at him, and she kissed his chin as she slurred out, "P-Please... f-fuck me, Koku."

Kokushibo looked into her drunk-like eyes as he lowered his head, and softly pecked her forehead before he started to move his hips back and forth. (Y/N) felt like her brain just exploded as from the first thrust alone, as her body went limp. Her arms dropped down off his neck, and her head dropped down to his pec as she became a moaning mess.

"K-Koku!" She screamed out as she felt his length going in and out of her at a moderate pace. Her breathing that she calmed down a few moments ago, was back to being a trembling, shaking mess. She elicited loud moans that echoed throughout the forest, and bounced against every tree surrounding them. His thrusting felt so orgasmic; he was stretching her walls and hitting every part of her core inside her, which made her muscles constrict every time he did so.

Kokushibo was holding her legs by her forearms and was holding her back with his hands as he was fucking (Y/N). He lets out a few muffled groans and growls from his mouth, struggling to compose himself due to how good her insides felt. "Does it feel good...?" She frantically nodded her head as she moaned out, "S-So... G-Good..." as tears began to streak down her face.

As he was thrusting, he got down on his knees, and softly laid (Y/N) down on her back, and put her legs on his shoulders, puts both of his arms beside both sides of her body, and leaned towards her face. She avoided eye contact with him as she was embarrassed that she looked like a mess to him. Her face, amd her entire body was sweating. Not only that, but the strands of her hair was sticking to her forehead and her eyes were a pastel red from crying.

"I-I know... I look like a mess... I-I'm sorry..." she said in between moans. He cupped her cheek with his hand as she forces him to look at her and says, "I don't care about that... you still look beautiful... even when you cry." And kisses her lips yet again. She moaned at a high pitch as she clinged onto his back, and dug her nails. Both of their tongues were dancing together while the sound of his hips coming into contact with her wet cunt overhauled it.

As they both stopped kissing, (Y/N) started to let out whimpers as she felt her stomach tingling again. "K-Koku... My s-stomach..." he then puts his thumb in her mouth as he commands her, in a husk tone, "Hold it." (Y/N) nods as she closes her eyes and holds onto his wrist. The sounds of her struggling from her not to cum made him feel more dominant towards her. Only she could obey him, only she followed his orders.

"You belong to me... Do you hear me? You provide for me... and only me." She lets out a sounded that sounded like a yelp of desperation as she nods and says, "Y-Yes... I-I'll only provide for you. Just, l-let me cum, p-please! I can't hold it in any longer!" She begged him as she held onto his wrist tighter. He makes a soft chuckle as he responds to her, "Go ahead."

She clenched her eyes closed as she whimpered out, "Th-Thank you!" and laid her head on his chest. Shortly after his request, Kokushibo felt his shaft twitching inside her, signalling him that he was getting close. His breathing sttarted to get louder as he takes out his thumb that was in (Y/N)'s mouth, wrapped his hands around her and laid his head on her shoulder. His hips were moving at a breakneck rate as her moans were reverberating. "I... love... you..."

"I love you, too... (Y/N)." He spoke as he softly evoked a groan from his lips. (Y/N) felt the knot snap in her stomach again as her back arched and she screamed, but the noise was absent. She made a deep inhale as her body fell limp as her body was jolting from her high, and Kokushibo's shaft abusing her insides. "Cumming..."

He thrusts a few more times before slamming his hips and feeling his cock spurt out his spunk. He lets out a groan that sounded like a growl as he melts into (Y/N)'s body, nuzzling his nose under his neck as his breath graze her skin. (Y/N) caresses his back as she asks him, "D-Did you feel... s-satisfied?"

Kokushibo lifted his head up, and stared at her with all three pairs of his eyes open, and he kissed her. She cupped his cheek as he responded, "Yes. I did." Kokushibo then laid his head on her shoulder as he closed his eyes and softly started to breathe.

(Y/N) wrapped her arms around him as she whispered, "Thank you..." and closed her eyes, succumbing to her tiredness. Kokushibo opened his right lower eye to look up at her sleeping face, and smirked as he closed it and "sleeped".
___________________________________________

05-04-24 -

This is how many words I wrote for the original version of this smut. If me writing 4,270 words for a smut doesn't tell you how far I've come being a writer, then I don't know what does.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed this remake, and until next time,

✌️👋❤️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 42.1K 23
"๐™€๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ฃ!" โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ โžฅ ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๏ฟฝ...
2.3K 49 9
Oneshots contain X reader Black reader Smut Lemon X canon Wholesome Fluff Musical Drama And angst Enjoy!
66.3K 2.1K 27
"๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ'๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต?" "๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ." "๐˜‹๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ!" "๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต...
5.2M 146K 103
Read The Title Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters and pictures, they belong to their respectful owners.