"๐™€๐™˜๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™จ๐™ฎ..." - ๐™†๐™‰๐™”...

By TheWritingWeeb17

๐—˜๐—ฐ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜† (หˆek-stษ™-sฤ“): ๐™ฐ ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š•๐š–๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŽ๐š–๐š˜๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐šŽ๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š’๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข:... More

Confliction - Modern AU! Sekido x Reader
"My Blossom..." Tanjiro x Chubby! Reader
Satisfaction - End of KNY Giyuu x Reader
"Fluffy Bunny..." Uzui x Chubby! Reader
Somnophilia - Douma and Enmu x Reader
Hikikomori - Modern AU! Aizetsu x Reader
Experiment - Shinobu and Mitsuri x Reader
A New Experience - Tanjiro x Reader (Revamped)
03-21-24
Sun-Kissed - Modern AU! Giyuu & Iguro x Reader
Candle - Muzan x Reader
Peer Pressure - Modern AU! Gyutaro x Reader
Warmth - Kokushibo x Reader (Revamped)
Curiosity - Modern AU! Aizetsu x Male! Reader
Bromance - Modern AU! Hakuji and Kyojuro x Reader

Deflowered - Muzan x Reader (Revamped)

1.2K 16 49
By TheWritingWeeb17

The next story remake on this list features the smooth criminal himself. Do people still call him Muzan Jackson, or is that a dead joke? Ah, who cares? Enjoy the story!
___________________________________________

A couple of months have passed ever since Muzan spared your life and took you in as his significant other. You knew he was a demon, but for some unknown reason, you've grown to have a huge liking for him.

So much so that you wanted him to make you more than his significant other.

You were sleeping in your bed, shifting side to side as you were whimpering in your sleep as you were dreaming of something so erotic.

"You want this, don't you? You want to be marked and claimed by your king, shooting my seed inside you as I make you my wife?" he whispered in your voice as he slid his finger up and down your folds.

His voice sounded like it was purring like a big cat, you could hear the gravel in his voice when he whispered to you, and that made your toes curl a little. "Y-Yes, Muzan... P-Please..."

"Please, what?" he said as a smile started to form on his face seeing how submissive you were to him. "P-Please... Make me yours..."

He softly chuckled as he says, "Anything for you, darling." and started to suck on your neck. You felt his canines graze your skin, making you whimper a little. As he was rubbing your slit, he started to unbuckle his belt with a his free hand.

He yanked his belt off and unbuttoned his pants, and pulled his pants down, revealing his erect shaft. He stops rubbing you as he mounts on top of you, and caresses your cheek as he says, "Get ready..." prods your hole, and slowly moves his hips forward.

You softly groaned as your eyes began to open, you looked around to see that you were still in your room, and that the dream was over. You lay your head back down on the pillow as you thought to yourself, Muzan... what are you doing to me? You're a demon... let alone, THE demon... and yet, I'm catching feelings for you...

You then took the comforter off and sat down at the edge of the bed, looking down at the floor as you were reminiscing about the dream you had. You softly gripped the bedsheet with both of your hands and you exhaled through your nose as you stood up off the bed, and opened the door.

You only had your nightshirt on as you softly walked through the hallway barefooted, hearing the sound of your soles sticking to the wooden floor.

You then arrived at his door, and softly knocked on it to see if he was inside, but you heard no answer. You knocked a littlr bit harder, and still nothing.

You look at the doorknob, and slightly hesitated to grab it as your hand started to shake. You slowly breathed into your nose, and out with your mouth as you grabbed the knob, and twisted it, and opened the door.

"M-Muzan?" you softly spoke as you peeked through the door to see that the room was empty. There was a bed, a desk, and a couple of papers on the counter next to a couple of vials.

You slowly walked in and looked around the room, coming to realize that it looked surpisingly nice. You walked up the counter and decided to read some of the stuff he wrote.

One of them piqued your interest, it was a letter that had your name on it. What the... you picked it up, and unfolded it as you read it.

You intrigue me,

From the very first moment I met you, you've done nothing but make me curious of your entire existence. Why do you intrigue me so? What makes you so special among all those other worthless human, nothing but mere cattle for a near perfect being such as myself. Yet you... Is it your beauty? Have you casted some spell on me or seduced me in some way? No, it's clear you haven't. You're so painfully soft and yet, somehow, I hold a strange fondness for it. You yourself remind me of a Lily of the valley. You're personality seems so pure, you are always so joyous, sincere, loving and in some ways or one, lucky. You intrigue me, (Y/N), yet I wish not for that intrigue to fade.

Kibutsuji, M.

The sound of your heart beating in your ears we're so loud, you thought they were gonna burst. You put the paper back on the counter, and turned around to see Muzan standing behind you.

It felt like your heart stopped for a moment, as you were looking at his blood red eyes. "How was the letter?" he says, snapping you back to reality. "U-Um... It was good..." you said to him, scared about what he was gonna do next. "I-I'm sorry for being here, I was looking for you so I could tell you something, b-but, I'll go back to my room, and forget this even happen." You said as you were walking away from him, when suddenly you felt his hand touch your right shoulder.

"Tell me." he said behind your ear, and your body went a little stiff. You could hear the purr of it, just like in your dream. You slowly turned around to face him, and said, "I-I... had a dream about you... "

"What was it about?" he questioned you, his arms crossed together, and he waited for your answer.

"I-It was about the two of us together... We were both cuddling and you... y-you..." your face was turning red as you were too embarrassed to say the next part.

Muzan walks closer to you as he grabs your chin, and caresses your cheek. "You can say it."

You grabbed his wrist as you continued, "You... started to kiss me... Not only that, you were touching me... spot down there... A-And once you'd stopped... you took your pants off a-and..."

You then felt Muzan's finger touch your lips as he looked at you with a smirk on his face as he said, "I love you, too, my darling."

He then wrapped his arms around you as he lowered himself to your face and kissed your lips. Your eyes widened as he proceeded to pick you up with little ease, all while kissing you.

He turns around and walks to the bed, and puts you down on it. He started to deepen the kiss as you felt his tongue slowly twirling against yours. Whimpering as you felt him touching your cloth-covered body.

He stops kissing you as he says while touching you, "Do my hands feel rough on your body, or do you like them the way they are?"

"I-I... like the way they are... Y-Your hands... they feel... s-so rough, yet so gentle on me..."

He then lets out a soft chuckle as he says, "I don't want to hurt my partner when I show them how much they mean to me," he pecks your lips and continues, "Especially when I have genuine feelings about them." and kisses you again.

You let out a little groan as he kissed you, and then you felt his free hand run up to your arm, and lock his hand with yours. His hand felt a little boney compared to yours, but yet it felt like his hand had some muscle too.

His hand that was touching you though, started to go down to your legs, and he grabbed the end of your nightshirt, and slowly started to pull it up, to the point to where he revealed your whole body.

You blushed as you both stared at each other as Muzan said, "Do you want me to reenact what happened in your dream, or do you want me to treat you better?"

Your thighs softly rubbed together at the thought that Muzan could do better than touching your spot, so you nodded and said, "Treat me better, please."

He then smiled, and he kissed your cheek. He then started to go lower as he kissed your chin, and your neck, and started to make a line of kisses down your body until he kissed your inner thigh, and wrapped his arms around both of your thighs.

He then looked at you with a smirk on his face, which made you flustered as you covered your face from embarrassment. He then chuckles as he looks down at your untouched lips, licked his lips, and begins to lick yours.

You gasped as you felt his warm tongue lick you down there. Your back softly arched from the texture of his tongue, and moaned from the feeling of it touching your slit.

"M-Muzan..."

He smirks at the sound of you moaning his name out as he continues to lick your slit. He then started to suck your bead, and twirled his tongue on it, which made you moan even louder than before, but then you quickly put your hand on your mouth.

He stops and says, "What are you doing?" You sat your head up, and removed your hand from your mouth a little as you said to him, "I... Don't want to be loud... someone might hear us..."

"Oh, darling... No one is gonna hear us. So please, don't be afraid to let out your voice." He said as he kissed your slit.

You slowly removed your hand away from your mouth, and your heart was beating in your chest as your breath was trembling, and you softly gripped the comforter of the bed.

His smirk formed into a smile as he went back to sucking your clit, making you whimper again as you laid your face on the side of the pillow.

He then took his index, and middle fingers, and slowly started to finger your insides. It didn't help either that he was licking your clit in the process.

Your muscles felt so stiff, your toes were curling, your breath was hyperventilating, your heart was beating rapidly, and your knuckles were turning white. The pleasure was overwhelming to you, it felt like your brain was being overstimulated.

"Muzan! I-It feels so good!" You whined out as you were hiccuping and your breath was trembling. Muzan didn't say anything, but inside he was proud of making you feel like this.

Muzan then closes his eyes, and defided to suck on your clit again, but he decided to take his index finger out of you, and traded it in for his ring finger.

And what felt like white noise in your brain, he started to move them rapidly, making your entire body surge with a state of euphoria. You put your hands on his head as you stuttered out in ecstasy, "D-Don't s-stop!" as you felt closer to your climax.

Muzan did what you asked, and proceeded to suck and lick on your clit, all while fingering you in a rapid pace until you couldn't hold it in any longer.

"I-I'm!" You muttered out as Muzan moved out of the way and took his fingers out as he watched you ejaculate, watching your juices spray out of you as it some of it went on the floor, and the bed.

Once you finished, it felt like your body shut down as you were exhausted from finishing, your muscles would occasionally twitch, and you would let out the sound of a yelp as you lie dead on the bed with the pillow covering half your face.

Muzan sat down next to you as he caressed your hair, and cheek as he said, "That's a good girl..." with a smirk on his face. "S-Stop... I feel too sensitive..." you whimpered out as Muzan responds to you, "But you look so adorable like this. Vulnerable. Tired. Lustful." he then gets to your ear and whispered in your ear, hearing the cat-like purr in his voice as he says, "Do you want to satisfy me too?"

You look at him, and Muzan backs away from you as you were struggling to sit up due to your muscles feeling weak after your climax. You got on your knees as you wrapped your arms around his neck and laid your head on his shoulder as you said to him in a feeble tone, "I do..."

He then smiles and whispers in your ear again, "Then lay down, and let me make you feel special." He wrapped his arms around you and lowered you back on the bed as he stood up off of the bed and started to unbutton his black long-sleeve shirt.

He took his shirt off to reveal his tone, muscular body, along with huge scars that covered his body, and arms. Scars that looked somewhat fresh, but in reality were there for a very long time.

He notices you staring at them, and walks up to you as he says, "Give me your hand." and you comply. He grabs your wrist, and pulls your hand closer to his body as he lets you touch his scars. "This, was caused by someone who nearly killed me. I still get flashbacks thinking about that night..." he says as he thinks back to the day he almost died to that long-haired swordsman. To this day, he couldn't believe how easy it was for the swordsman to trumatize him, and how easily he would've died had not he ran away.

He shook his head as he said, "Now's not the time to think about that. I want to make this all about you." he cupped your cheek and kissed your lips.

He then mounted on top of you and then began to suck on your neck, licking it, and gnawing his fangs on your skin. He whispered in your ear, "Are you ready?"

You then touched his chest as you looked into his eyes and said, "I've been waiting for you to say that... Yes, I am." Your hand slowly goes down his abdomen, and to his pants. You softly pulled on them, and Muzan chuckled.

He grabs your wrist and says, "Patience, my dear. Let me do it." you look up at him, with his cat-like pupils staring back at you, and then you let go. He then unbuckles his belt, and yanked it out of the belt loops.

He then pulls his pants down to reveal his shaft to you, and seeing fully erect, pulsating in front of you. It's blood red tip, and its pale white skin, made your slit throb a little. He then crawled up to you as he kissed you, making you elicit a moan from your mouth.

As he was kissing you, you felt his shaft grazing against your lips, which made your body receive a little shock throughout your body. "You feel so wet... is that your way of telling me how much you want this?" (Y/N)'s face blushed out of embarrassment as she didn't want to admit it, but she was taking an immense amount of pleasure from this.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure you won't forget about this moment." Muzan said as he propped himself up, and grabbed his shaft to line up to her entrance. He prods his rod up against her hole as he felt her slowly gripping him in. "P-Please don't tease me any longer, Muzan..."

His mouth was gaped open, but he formed a smirk on his face as he lowered his face to yours, closed his eyes, and kissed her. And to top it all off, he slowly moved his hips inside her, slowly filling your insides.

She whimpers from the feeling of his rod slowly stuffing her as she clamps down on him, and embraces him as she locks her arms and legs around him. Muzan saw this as a sign, and started to move his hips as he thrusts in and out of your hole.

The muscles of her arms and legs coiled as she moaned inside his mouth from the heavenly stimulation of his fat cock rubbing her insides. He then stops kissing her lips, and started to kiss down on her body instead. Her chin, her neck, and her clavicle, were treated diligently as he was giving her what she deserved.

A string of saliva stretched between them both as Muzan slipped under (Y/N)'s arms and sat up as he grabbed her waist, and began to move his hips like a piston. (Y/N) arched her head back when she felt the in​con​sol​able amount of bliss that she was undergoing. The feeling of his hips moving at a breakneck pace, made her body feel so feathery.

"M-Muzan..." She reverberated his name with every thrust he did, your voice would violently tremble. He lets out a moan, that almost sounds like a growl as he then looks down at (Y/N), and wraps his hand around her neck. She puts both of her hands on his forearms as she croaks out his name, "M-Mu... zan..."

He forms a sadistic smile on his face as he spoke to her in a malicious, yet hypnotizing tone, "You like being controlled by your king, huh? You like my cock tainting your pure, pink walls?" He said, as he softly tightened the grip on your neck.

(Y/N) looks at him and despite having a cruel-looking smile, his eyes had a sense of love and care behind them. "I-It f-feels good, Muzan..." she hoarsely said to him, having a smile on her face. He got close to her face, and said to her, "Open your mouth."

She then does so and he said, "Stick out your tongue." which, she complied. He then stuck his tongue, and his saliva started to leak at the tip of it, and slowly down to yours. Once his saliva touched your tongue, both of their tongues were twirling with one another as they both were exchanging saliva from the kiss.

He then stops as he looks into her eyes and says, "You're mine, you hear me? You belong to me, and only me, you got that?" And she nods again. Her eyes started to flicker as she started to feel lightheaded from Muzan choking her. He then let go of his hand around her neck, and had a mini coughing fit as oxygen started to go back to her brain, and lungs.

Despite doing that, he kisses (Y/N)'s head as he utters the words, "I love you." to her, making her heart flutter with love, and hunger. He then goes under her neck, and opens his mouth as he started to lick her, getting a taste of her soft, felic​i​tous complexion, before he bit it.

She made a loud gasp, than transitioned to a trembling moan as she closed her eyes, wrapped her arms around his body, and head, and let him bite her. The feeling of his teeth nearly puncturing her delicate skin, all while thrusting his hips, and hitting every spot of her womb, made her enter a state of eternal bliss.

He makes the sound a growling moan as he started to sink his teeth deeper, as he started to thrust his hips faster at a blistering rate as he felt his shaft twitching inside (Y/N). However, (Y/N) began to whimper again, but not from him sinking his teeth deeper into her, but from the feeling she was getting from her abdomen. It started to feel tighter, like an entire vice grip was choking her body as her toes began to curl, and her breath started to hyperventilate.

"M-Muzan..." (Y/N) plead in a high pitch tone as she felt the vice snap as she felt a tsunami of relief as she sprayed, and creamed all over Muzan's shaft and pelvis. Her body was twitching and sensitive from overstimulation as she was enduring the feeling of him pumping his shaft inside her. Her arms slid off of him as her body was bouncing from his thrusting.

His breathing started to sound more heavy and sonorous as his thrusting started to become more sloppy until he makes a sudden stop, and lets out a quivering exhale as he felt himself finishing inside her. (Y/N) let out an atrembled whimper as she felt his warm, sticky spunk filling her womb.

Muzan stopped biting down on her neck, and leans back to see an imprint of his teeth on her skin, which made him form a huge smirk on his face. A sense of pride that filled his body with happiness. He then kissed it, and then lays his head next to yours as he grabs your chin, and pecks (Y/N)'s lips. "How was that, darling?"

All (Y/N) could do was pant as her body was still recovering from the action you both prosecuted. She wrapped her arms around him, and once he was about to take himself out, she said, "N-No... stay inside me, p-please..." making Muzan configure an astonished expression on his face, but compiled nonetheless.

He wraps his arms around you, and pecked your sweaty forehead. "I love you... Muzan..." (Y/N) said, sounding extremely fatigued as her breath was still trembling. Muzan strokes her hair as he said to her, and the most soft-spoken tone you ever heard him in, "I love you too, my sweet princess..." and kisses her forehead one more time as he watches her sleep.

___________________________________________

04-01-24 - Well, that's another remade OS in the books, still got a few more to go, but the way I'm doing is new story, and then a remake. Hope you guys like this one, and until next time,

👋✌️♥️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 1.8K 18
โ”€โ”€๐—” ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜†, ๐—” ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฑ, ๐—” ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น, ๐—” ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ. ๐—Ÿ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป, ๐—ฌ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ด๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜†...
185K 2.1K 34
๐—˜๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ (yรผ-หˆfศฏr-ฤ“-ษ™ ): ๐šŠ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐š• ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š› ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—. ๐‘ช๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’…: 2021 ๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’‰๐’†๐’…: 05-28-23 ๐—ช๐—ฎ...
217 8 4
โžต ้ฌผๆป…ใฎๅˆƒ โ†ณ "๐ˆ๐’๐'๐“ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐Ž๐Ž๐ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐‹๐˜ ๐“๐Ž๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“?" ๐˜ผ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™†๐™ž๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ๐™ช ๐™‰๐™ค ๐™”๐™–๐™ž๐™—๐™– ๐™Ž๐™˜๐™š๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™ค๐™จ. { S...
10.9K 609 15
โ”€โ”€๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๏ฟฝ...