It's A Whirlwind (Kaguya X Re...

De Relentlezz41

As Shido as his hands full with Tohka and Origami on a class trip, Reine has Shido and Kotori's childhood fri... Mai multe

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Storm
Chapter 2 - Dress Up
Chapter 3 - Beach
Chapter 4 - Bond
Chapter 5 - Back Home
Chapter 6 - Arcade
Chapter 7 - Duel Cuddle
Chapter 8 - Mage
Chapter 9 - Mage's Mirror
Chapter 11 - The New Normal

Chapter 10 - The Original

189 10 0
De Relentlezz41

SURPRISE!

I thought of ways, may or may not have pulled strings (perhaps found a loophole) of how to do this. Anyways now.

Back to it.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

What are the chances there is an item and magical power/force that that can copy the Yamai twins and make one whole Yamai right in front of God and everyone? The Truth Mirror as Mage said, revealed the true form of everyone. The true form of Natsumi would be in her normal body and not the one she showcased with magic. For (F/N), being normal there were no changes. Then for Kaguya and Yuzuru, of course it would be Yamai. 

(Just for context, if You ever saw Rosario + Vampire Capu 2 /Season 2, there is a scene where the same concept of Lilith's Mirror has Inner and Outer Moka stand right next to one another. )

"What's with the stares?" Asked the tall figure.

"It's like a mirror in a different universe..." Kaguya was speechless.

"Malfunction. I cannot express." Yuzuru was dumbfounded. 

"Yamai?" Guessed (F/N).

"Yamai Kazamachi. Free agent and full time student." They were dressed in the same school uniform as the twins. Except, a few less buttons on top. As Natsumi said, 102B for the size up top. 

< I can't believe this is really happening. > Said Kotori in the earpiece.

Mage was beside herself. Seeing a whole new person in her house. Or was it hideout or something else? Either way, someone taller, more busty, and beautiful appeared on her staircase. Unaware of her surroundings. "Can someone tell me what's going on?"

"I second that." Replied Yamai looking at the dust on the railing. "House keeping..."

"This house is abandoned. I only use the upstairs as living space and make the rest look deserted to hide my whereabouts. Which makes me question. How did you find me?"

"My girlfriends here Kaguya and Yuzuru in my mind were in danger of The Truth Mirror. Natsumi a witch with magic like yourself came along to help me. Now that we are here, we can seal you so that spirit organizations will steer clear away from you." (F/N) put in. 

"So let me guess." Yamai looked at the twins. Smiling and giving them a big combined hug. The twins found themselves in a breast and hip style hug. "You're of me. We must stay together."

She's sweet and kind of cute. I understand what they meant by the greatness of Yamai. But still, the imperfections they don't talk about is what makes them special. And they know I love them both. At least, I hope they do. "You are their idol." Then he turned to Mage. "Sorry. And thank you. You have us surrounded in many emotions." 

"I was not expecting that..." Mage was intrigued. "So the witch has a persona, you are who you are, and those two are two halves. Incredible."

"I dreamt of this moment and thought it could go many ways. But just humor me here. How long do the effects of this mirror last?" (F/N) pondered. 

"The mirror requires a mana recharge every so often and depending on how much you use it. Right now I would say this could last hours. That is if the wielder decides to keep it on. Honestly, I'm curious on what to do. You came into my place and charged up my stares and now you're having a reunion. What gives?" Cried Mage.

"Well, not wrong. I'll give you that." (F/N) turned to Natsumi. "Analysis?"

"We came to protect you against the anti-spirit agencies. There are many of us girls. We blend in and live our own lives and occasionally kick their ass." She shrugged their shoulders. "I even turned one of their big rockets into a giant teddy bear and they were scratching their heads."

"I don't know. Those wizards are something else. But there is no way that Yamai just appeared from one of them. So, I will hear you out. But, any chance we can do this over a meal? I haven't prepped anything to go in the pot." Asked Mage.

"I'll see if Shido can make room for a VIP table at his house."

< The rest of us will hit the diner. You enjoy the meal. Sound good? >

Noice!

~~~~~

It was a little awkward as Shido was making a meal for someone he's never met and under interesting conditions. As he was working at the stove, (F/N) was one burner over preparing tea. Seeing Mage and Yamai as new faces had him concerned and a little optimistic. 

"So, want to fill me in?" He asked.

"We have another magic user and she has a mirror that summoned Yamai from the twins. Instead of combining them, this magic mirror summoned the real Yamai. So yeah this goddess like girl is sitting down with us as we talk about our side with Mage. Don't know here real name yet either so this is going to be good. Wanted to pull her out from her hideout."

"You're a good man (F/N)."

"You're amazing for hosting and cooking. Hope you're joining us man. This is for you too ya know." (F/N) smiled as he took the teapot off the stove and went over to the table to serve. 

After serving everyone, (F/N) found himself sitting in between the twins and across from left to right was Yamai, Shido, and Mage. This was going to be some ramen meal as this was a last minute plan. Time to get to know what Mage is up to and how long Yamai will be around for. 

"Thank you. This has been sometime since I have sat down to eat with company." Mage bowed her head.

"It's our pleasure. I'm Shido. Welcome to my home. We all have meals here. I don't think I caught your name."

"My name is Makoto (truth in Japanese)." She smiled. "I can't thank you enough. You all have made me feel, welcomed. I feel, human again."

"Human?" Pondered (F/N).

"They say someone who has magic power is more monster than human. Humans frown upon us, monsters will frown upon the magic. In other words, neither sides like us and we usually seclude ourselves. It's why I went to a house where no one would come looking for me. Others won't throw things or break the windows either. The house did have windows, but after people threw rocks through them, they got boarded up."

"That's terrible Makoto. Don't worry. You will be safe here." Shido nodded.

"Where would I live? This is a normal house and there are already many people here." Questioned Makoto.

"Oh, next door is the apartments for spirits. You will meet Tohka and the others. The twins share a space too."

"Glad you are so good to them (F/N) and Shido." Said Yamai sipping her tea. 

"Also Makoto, how long does the mirror magic last again?"

"I give it another hour. Should be enough time."

"Swell. Enough to at least hug everyone and I can take my leave, yes?" Yamai winked at (F/N).

"I didn't picture her being the flirting type." Said Kaguya.

"Sincerity. We did not. It's why our last test was over man's affection." Replied Yuzuru.

"Makoto. Yamai. It's a pleasure of sitting down eating with both of you. We all need to do this again." Turning his attention to Kaguya and then to Yuzuru. "I'm happy to have the two of you here as well."

They all thanked him.

"Makoto, me and the girls will help you with your belongings up in an apartment for you. In the meantime, let's enjoy the time we have with each other here."

The time passed as the late lunch was served and eaten. It wasn't long until the plates were clean and the truth mirror's magic was going to run out. When the kitchen was clean there was the goodbyes. Yamai put the twins in her left and right arms for a group hug and giggles. There was nothing but smiles during this somewhat optimistic goodbye. At last, Yamai looked at (F/N) straight up. 

"I know I have to go, but I just want to do this." She hugged him into her chest and kissed him on the forehead. "Goodbye (F/N). Take care of my girls for me. I'm sure you matter to them more than you think or realize." Giving him a wink as she stretched out the hug having her hands comfort the back of his neck. "See you soon?"

"Yeah, hopefully." He blushed. Her presence, scent, and there was this warm, cute, yet flirty aroma and feel that she shined on everyone. It was different and a feeling he was not used to. 

"Goodbye for now (F/N). Don't hesitate to call me back." There were sparkles that started to glow around her. Around her hair and smile. Thankfully for everyone there were no tears shed. This wasn't a goodbye, it was...

"See you soon Yamai. Dinner on me next time."

She smiled and she was gone. 

"You okay?" Asked Shido.

"Yeah man. Now, let's get back to the real thing. Makoto needs to feel out the apartment, and the twins need help with an essay since our off day is almost over. Thanks again for the meal. I'm going to have at it." Girls I know she is great, but I learned today how special you two really are. I don't know if we can sit down and explain how exactly I feel right now to put pressure on everyone including Shido, but one day I will. Something tells me it's coming up too.

~~~~~

See ya know isn't a goodbye. So they say. 

Will there be a next time? And when will (F/N) get a grip?

-Relly

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

2.1K 18 27
This is the Prequel of Kiseki Meets Kuroko's Sister. This is where everything begin. The clash of the Generation of Miracles in the Winter Cup, and w...
17.1K 426 25
the mistletoe hung loosely above the unlikely pair. green eyes met her kaleidoscope ones. with a quick nod of her head, he lent in.
1.8K 57 6
[Hiatus] Y/N, A Sorcerer from America dies of a tragic condition but is reincarnated by mysterious powers. but he is no longer back to where his home...
169 11 11
Shidou Itsuka was in love with love. But one fateful day, he ran into a girl at the center of a spacequake, wearing next to nothing and a lonely expr...