Senki Zesshou Symphogear: Son...

By HeiseiReiwa_50

(WARNING SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T WATCHED THE 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY MOVIE!!!) Over 20 years have passed s... More

Past, and Present, and OOO
Singing Valkyries, And Concert, And Inheritance
Aftermath/Reaching Out/New OOO.
2 Years/Life After/Rider vs Valkeryie
Section Two, Hibiki Transformed, Fight

Scars/Mysteries/Awakening

573 15 6
By HeiseiReiwa_50

Eiji: I'm back.

Hina: Welcome back Eiji!

Ankh: So how bad did you screw up this time?

Eiji: Shut up Ankh.

Eiji was greeted by the faces of his adoptive mother and his mentor Greed, who was gobbling up another popsicle stick. Eiji walks up to the counter and slams his head on it.

Hina: Rough day?

Eiji: Yeah, Tsubasa-san was there for the battle again today.

Ankh: And she tried "subduing" you again today?

Eiji: Yeah, just like the thousands of times I met her before.

Ankh: chuckles.... She must really hate you.

Hina: Shush, now Ankh you know why Tsubasa-san isn't fond of OOO.

Ankh: Yeah, the irony of her hating but also liking you.

Hearing Ankh's words Eiji perks up as a light blush appears on his face.

Eiji: Shu-shut up! Liking me? No way, Ankh I think you've been eating way too many ice cream.

Hina: But you are close with her. Every time we go and meet with her and  her agent for photo shoots I would sometimes see you two talking together.

Eiji: We're just friends Mom, and I'm close with Hibiki and Miku and they don't like that.

Ankh: Sure they don't.

Eiji: and plus our friendship would probably end as soon as she finds out who I really am. No matter how hard I wished for us to be allies against the Noise she just hates me.

Hina: She doesn't hate you she just-.

Ankh: Blames OOO for what happened to the orange-haired one, and that blame slowly turned to hatred for OOO.

Eiji: Gee thanks for the pep talk Ankh.

Eiji  gets more depressed, as Hina smacks Ankh in the head.

Ankh: Ow! What'd I do?, 

Hina: You know what you'd did? You know if you had more medals back then, then you could've helped her.

Ankh: Yeah, maybe he could've. Speaking of medals....

Ankh then extends his Greed arm to Eiji, with his palm open to the young boy. He then motions Eiji to give him something.

Ankh: The medals I lent you hand them over.

Eiji quickly sees the Bird Greed's hand and let out an annoyed sigh as he raises his had from the counter.

Eiji: Geez....

Eiji digs through his pockets and takes out the medals Ankh had given him earlier.

Eiji: When are you going to let me keep medals that are not the TaToBa combo's ones.

Ankh: As if I'd let you keep them. The last time I made that mistake your idiot of predecessor ended up using the yellow combo.

Eiji: And?....

Eiji stood up with excitement in his eyes as he continues listening to Ankh's story.

Ankh: Even though he won the fight he still faced the backlash of using a combo. And-.

Eiji: And he fell down in pain soon after, and confiscated all the medals he had with him. 

Eiji quickly slumped back down to his seat in disappointment.

Eiji: You know you told me that a million times now.

Ankh: And each and every time you still get excited for no apparent reason.

Eiji: Well its the only story about my predecessor you ever talk about.

Hina and Ankh both look down in silence, with sadness in their eyes, as they are reminded of their deceased friend.

Eiji sees the sadness in their and quickly stands back, up snapping the two out of their sadness.

Eiji: Anyways, ever found out who sent me the driver or how medals ever got in me.

Ankh: Sorry, kid still a dead end over there.

Eiji: You travelled all the way to where mom found me right?

Ankh: Yep, got nothing on that sector.

Eiji: What about who sent me the driver?

Hina: Actually I've been wondering that along time now. How did Eiji get the driver? If I remember correctly it was delivered to him by mail 2 years ago, but how did that happen? Shouldn't you have the driver Ankh? 

Ankh: After 2 years, your asking that now?

Hina: Well I was busy.

If I remember correctly you took all the medals and the driver after.....

Hina remained silent for a moment a hint of sadness could be heard in her voice before she stopped talking. Ankh sees this and decided to  continue the conversation from there.

Ankh: Fine, in all honesty after the battle 22 years ago, I took the core medals and the belt with me and travelled. It was during that time I....

Eiji/Hina: You....

Eiji and Hina gulped in anticipation as they listened intently in Ankh's explanation.

Ankh: I...... lost the medals and belt a while back.

Eiji/Hina: YOU LOST THEM!?

Ankh: More accurately someone stole them.

Hina: How?

Ankh: Here's how it happened

(Flashback)

Ankh was currently walking  on the streets of a an unknown city, with a popsicle and a bag of ice cream in hand.

Ankh: Damn it, Eiji, why did you never tell me ice cream was so expensive.

Ankh angrily takes a bite of the ice cream, as he continues walking. After his bite he looked down silently with a sad look in his eyes.

Ankh: If I knew they were so expensive I wouldn't  been so hard on you in supplying me them, you know.

Ankh looks and sees a figure , wearing baggy clothes and  wild black hair. The figure  turns his head slightly to Ankh before giving the Greed a small smile before fading away.

Ankh: Damn it. I'm seeing ghosts now.

Ankh shakes his head before he continues walking. However, before he could continue walking.....

Ankh: Huh?

Ankh felt a presence watching over him. He looks around for a moment.

Ankh: Come out, before I make you! I know you're out there!

Ankh's threats work as behind one of the buildings a cloaked figure walked out. Ankh glares at the  cloak figure, as he drops his bag of ice cream on the ground and takes one last bite out of his popsicle.

Ankh: So what do you? You one of Kogami's goons to take back the medals and driver?

???: So you are Ankh the Greed of the Avian medals, and Kamen Rider OOO most trusted ally.

Ankh: What if I am? What's it to you?

The figure takes out its hand before motioning to Ankh to give her something.

Ankh: Huh?

???: The core medals and the belt give them to me?

Ankh: He..... So that's what you want? If you want the belt fine!

Ankh's astral wings came out of his back before covering and transforming him into his Greed form.

Ankh: Fine come and take them.

Ankh fires a fireball at the figure , however from the smoke of the attack the figure walks through it unscathe.

Ankh: Nani?!

Ankh was surprised that his attacks had no effect on the mysterious figure.

???: So this was the power of the ancient alchemy that created OOO. You Greed may have been a disappointment, but OOO certainly proved interesting.

With a wave of the figure's hand a wave of energy was launched at the Avian Greed that sent him flying.

(Flashback End)

Ankh: Me and the bastard slugged it out for a while before it ended with an explosion that knocked me out. When I came to the driver and medals were gone along with that bastard. I thought they were all destroyed with the explosion

Hina: Ankh you idiot!

Hina had slapped Ankh in the head.

Ankh: ITAI!!!

The avian Greed rubbed his head in pain, as he wince while rubbing his wound.

Ankh: Just what the hell do you eat woman? I mean at your age, shouldn't you be-.

Hina: What was that Ankh?

An ominous aura appeared behind Hina, as she showed Ankh and Eiji an innocent smile. Both Ankh and Eiji cower in fear as they see a spiritual demon manifesting behind Hina.

Ankh: No-Nothing. Anyways, even though I should have searched for it, I guess I just really wanted for OOO to be gone forever, and no one ends up like Eiji.

Ankh looks down in shame at his popsicle before taking a bite out of it. Hina see Ankh's sad expression and gives the Greed an emphatic smile.

Hina: Ankh, I know you're heart was in the right place but......

Ankh: Hey!

Hina had swiped Ankh's popsicle from his hand and threw it in the trash.

Ankh: What did you do that for?

Hina: For not properly making sure the belt and medals were destroyed.

Ankh: Why?! If it weren't for my-!

Eiji smiles as he watches Hina and Ankh began arguing with each other.

(The Next Day)

Kanade: Tsubasa! You came!

Kanade who was now dressed in everyday clothes, and was packing her things in a bag, smiles as she sees her long time friend and former partner Tsubasa entering her hospital room.

Tsubasa: Of course I came.

Tsubasa gave Kanade a small smile before the two long time friends share a hug together. The two hugged for a moment before Kanade pulled away.

Kanade: I heard Noise attack last night.

Tsubasa: I was able handle them.

Kanade: With some help I heard, you gonna introduce to me to your new partner?

Tsubasa: He's not my partner!

Tsubasa's face quickly turns furious, as Kanade sweat drops at her friend's reaction.

Kanade: Yeah, sorry about that.

Tsubasa: OOO is nothing more than a target, who needs to be subdued.

Kanade: Alright.

Tsubas: Plus it was if it weren't for him you would still be- ITAI!

Tsubasa rubs her forehead, after Kanade gave it a quick flick with her fingers.

Tsubasa; What did you do that for?

Kanade: You know why.

Tsubasa: Um.....

Kanade: Listen it's not OOO fault I lost Gungir and my ability to use relics with a linker anymore.

Tsubasa: But I saw him attack you. If it weren't for him- 

Kanade: If it weren't for him, I would be dead. 

Tsubasa looks down and remains silent, with her expression revealing that her mind had not changed at all.

Kanda: sigh.... Listen I'm not telling you to like the guy, I'm just saying that we all made a choice that day and both the loss of  Gungir and my ability to withstand the linker are now gone because of my decision. So stop blaming yourself and anyone else for what happened that day alright.

Kanade had Tsubasa stare at her, with her eyes filled with so much energy. However, Tsubasa could only look down in shame.

Tsubasa: Even if you say that......

Kanade: 'Tsubasa......' sigh..... You know if you keep acting like this you'll eventually drive away that boy you've been hanging out with away.

Tsubasa blushes furiously at Kanade's words as she snaps her head to face her orange-haired friend's face once more.

Tsubasa: Eiji-san and I are just friends!

Kanade grins at her friend's reaction.

Kanade: I never said it was that Eiji kid.

Tsubasa: I-uh-um..... FINE! Have it your way I'm leaving!

Tsubasa quickly exits the room leaving a grinning  Kanade behind.

Kanade: 'Even though you aren't that well mentally, its nice to know that you were able to make friend that could still anchor you to us'.

Kanade after waking had learned of Eiji's existence from her former manager when she was still in Zwei Wings, Ogawa Shinji. She had learned from the man that Eiji was the son of a blooming fashion designer, but Eiji had actually met Tsubasa after the concert 2 years ago, in the hospital when she was first taken for her injuries in the battle back then.

(Later with Hibiki)

Hibiki: OH MAN!

Hibiki was in her school uniform in the Lydia Academy cafeteria with Miku sitting across from her. Both having meals in front of them.

Hibiki: Why do the teachers have to be so hard on me?!

Miku: They're only hard on you because its either you're late for class, not listening during class, or even not submitting you're homework. 

Three imaginary arrows landed on Hibiki's head with the things Miku had just listed off on them.

Hibiki: sigh..... Fine I get it I'll try do better.

Miku: Even if you say that you and I both know that won't be happening.

Hibiki: Mou....Miku.....

Miku: You're still heading out later right?

Hibiki: Of course I am! Tsubasa-san's new cd is coming out.

Miku: I actually heard from Eiji that the outfit she's wearing  on the cover is actaully made by Hina-san..

Hibiki: EHHHHHH?! Eiji and Hina-san know Tsubasa-san?!

Hibiki stands up immediately  out of her seat leading her blocking the path for someone to go through.

??? Excuse me?

Hibiki and Miku turn to the source of the voice, only to be star struck as the find that it was actually Tsubasa calling out to them.

Tsubasa: May you please move, you're blocking my path.

Hibiki: You-You're-.....

Tsubasa: I'm what?

Hibiki: You-you're-.....

Miku: I'm sorry for that!

Miku saw that it would take  awhile for Hibiki to properly handle the situation. Seeing her friend star struck Miku decided to intervene.

Miku: Sorry about that my friend's just star struck, she's a big fan you see.

Miku proceeds to stand up and pulls Hibiki out of the way, as Tsubasa nods at her.

Tsubasa: Ok then.

Tsubasa then leaves the two by themselves. 

After Tsubasa had left Miku shook Hibiki's shoulder, snapping the girl out of her daze.

Hibiki: Huh? MIku?

Miku: Geez, what are we going to do with you.

Hibiki weeps as she realizes  what had happened. 

Unbeknownst to the two girls Tsubasa had stopped and turned towards their direction.

Tsubasa: Strange girl

Tsubasa turns and leave not before halting and for a moment turned back to the two girls.

Tsubasa: Were they just talking about Eiji-san and HIna-san?

(Later)

Hibiki and Miku were walking out of school after a day of classes.

Hibiki: Man I can't believe I embarassed myself in front of Tsubasa-san today.

Miku: There's always a next time you know.

Hibiki: After today there won't be a next! She'd probably thinks I'm weirdo now.

Miku: But you are a weirdo Hibiki.

Hibiki: Mou, Miku that's not being very supportive you know.

Miku: Sorry, but there's always next time.

Hibiki: As if there's any next time.

Miku: I'm sure there is a next, and if there isn't then you'll know what not to do  with your next idol.

Miku's statement causes Hibiki to look at the black-haired girl in confusion. 

Hibiki: Next idol? Do you mean Kanade-san?

Miku: No, I mean that Kamen Rider OOO guy you've been following on the internet.

Miku quickly takes Hibiki's phone from Hibiki and pulls out all the information Hibiki had researched for the past 2 years since the concert.

Miku: Wow! If you were worked in your studies just as much in your research you wouldn't  be struggling so hard.

Hibiki: Geez, I get it!

Hibiki takes her phone away from Mike, and looks at the time with it.

Hibiki: Ha!

Miku: What is it?

Hibiki: Oh no, look at the time.

Hibiki shows her phone to Miku, revealing to her friend the time before quickly turning.

Hibiki: I need to go now before all the cd's sold out! I'll meet you back in our dorm.

Miku: Okay!

Hibiki leaves, leaving Miku to walk by herself back to her and Hibiki's dorm.

(With Hibiki)

Hibiki was now running through the streets, unknown to her the streets were eerily quiet. 

Hibiki: I need to hurry, before they run out! There it is!

Hibiki spots the store she was heading to and quickly heads inside.

Hibiki: Hello, I'm here to!- Huh?

Upon entering the store Hibiki quickly notices that it was weirdly empty.

Hibiki: Hello? Is anyone here?

Hibiki looks around, however she still finds no one, even by the register.

Hibiki: Weird, where is everyone?

???: Waaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!

Hibiki: Huh?

Hibiki hears a noise outside the store and quickly heads outside.

Hibiki: What's happening?

Hibiki looks around for the source of the noise, and quickly finds a lone little girl crying.

Hibiki: A little girl? Why's she crying?

Hibiki was about to walk up to the girl however' her face quickly turns pale as she sees a humanoid Noise appearing and was about to attack the girl.

Hibiki: Look out!

Hibiki quickly dashes forward and pulls the little girl away from the Noise before it could have hit the girl or Hibiki. Hibiki landed on the ground with the girl wrapped tightly in her arms as she had dropped her bag.

Hibiki quickly gets up and checks the girl's condition.

Hibiki: Are you alright?

Girl: Yeah! Onee-chan look out!

The girl had nodded before pointing behind revealing another Humanoid-type Noise about to strike them. 

Hibiki: We need to get out of here.

Hibiki grabs the girl and runs away from the Noise. 

The two had ran for a while, avoiding any Noise the two may have encounter. It was turning dark  and the Noise were closing on the. The two ran until they reached a dead end.

Girl: Oh no! Onee-chan what should we do now?

Hibiki: I don't know. 

Hibiki looks around for an escape, until her eyes landed on a ladder that connect to the roof of a building.

Hibiki: We can use that!

Hibiki brings the down the ladder, and has the girl climb up first before following soon after. The two soon reach the roof, however....

Hibiki: Oh no....

Hibiki and the girl find themselves surrounded by Noise with nowhere left to go. Hibiki held the girl defensively as the Noise surrounding them got closer.

The Noise were getting closer until.....

Triple Scanning Charge!

A slash of energy came and destroyed several of the Noise.

VRRRROOOOOMMMM!!!!

OOO suddenly arrives riding his bike, landing on the roof. Hibiki and the girl felt relive as help has arrive

OOO: Is everyone alright?

Hibiki: You're.....

(Earlier)

Miku, still in her school uniform, had actually drop by Cous Coussier. Miku entered the restaurant and was welcome by familiar faces.

Eiji: Welcom- Ah! Miku what are you doing here?

Miku: I was going to mine and Hibiki's dorm room, but since Hibiki is going to be out late to buy her new cd I thought why not drop by here and buy dinner here.

Eiji: Really? 

Miku: Now I have a question for you?

Eiji: What is it?

Miku: And with your current outfit I can take a guess that this weeks theme is old western, right?

Miku was right, as Eiji's current outfit made him look like a cowboy.

Eiji: Yeah, that's right.

Miku: Can I see what's on the menu for this week then?

Eiji: Sure.

Eiji hands Miku the menu as he goes clean a table after customers some of the customers had left.

Hina: Hey Miku.

Miku: Yes, Hina-san?

Hina who was also wearing a cowboy outfit came, looking at something in her phone.

Hina: Where did you say Hibiki-chan was buying her cd?

Miku: I think she said she was going downtown to buy it. Why?

Hina: Nothing really. Hey Eiji.

Eiji's head perks at his mom's direction as he finishes cleaning a table.

Eiji: Yeah mom?

Hina walks over to Eiji and shows the young boy something on her phone.

Hina: I need you to head downtown to do some errands for me.

For a moment Eiji's face turns serious before returning back to normal, as he gives his mother a nod.

Eiji: Ok sure mom.

Hina: Why don't you go upstairs first. I think Ankh has the bike keys.

Eiji: You got it!

Eiji quickly heads upstairs, leaving Hina and a very confuse Miku.

Miku: Huh?

Eiji heads upstairs to find Ankh lying on his bed eating Ice Cream as he looks over the medals. Ankh sees Eiji, with the young boy having a worried look on his face.

Ankh: What?

Eiji: There was a report of Noise attack, and Hibiki was in the area.

Ankh realizes what got Eiji all worked up and finishes his ice cream before getting off his bed.

Ankh: Ok lets go.

Eiji: Eh? You're coming too.

Ankh: Yeah, when it comes to your friends you tend to lose focus.

Eiji: I do not, but thanks anyways.

Ankh smiles, as the two head down and leave.

Now, on their bikes, Eiji and Ankh are now driving  towards where MIku said Hibiki would be.

Eiji places his driver on his waist, causing the driver to make a silver  belt around him. Eiji places the TaToBa combo medals in his driver and shifts it diagonally. He takes his O scanner and scans his driver with it.

Eiji: Henshin!

Taka!

Tora!

Batta!

Ta-To-Ba!

TaToBa, Ta-ToBa!

Lights appear around Eiji as he transforms into OOO.

Ankh also transforms into his Greed form as they ride their bikes.

Ankh: Eiji, use the canroids to find your friend

OOO: Ok!

Ankh and OOO takes out the Taka canroid can and activates it. The canroids activate and flew straight into the air.

OOO: Go find Hibiki!

The canroids squeaked, before leaving OOO and Ankh.

The two continue driving to see Noise blocking their paths.

OOO: Noise incoming!

OOO takes the  Medajaribur and prepares to attack the Noise.

OOO: I got this. 

However they were wiped out as Ankh fired several fireballs at the the Noise.

Ankh: He, what was that?

OOO: Show off..

OOO and Ankh speedup as more Noise block their way.

Ankh: I got this

However, before Ankh could fire any attacks at the Noise OOO sped up in his bike and quickly took care of the Noise.

OOO: Sorry, what were you saying?

Ankh: Show off.

The two continued handling the Noise until....

???: (Squeak)

OOO and Ankh looked up in the air, to see a Taka canroid circling around him.

OOO: Did you find her?

The canroid squeak in confirmation. 

OOO: Great takes us there.

The canroid squeak before taking off, with OOO and Ankh following behind. The canroid flew towards the top of a building, making OOO realize where Hibiki was.

OOO: Up there? 

OOO sees that numerous Noise were beginning to surround the roof the building causing OOO to worry.

OOO: Oh no! Hibiki!

Ankh: Eiji!

Ankh had tried to call out to OOO, however the Kamen Rider had sped up towards the building. 

OOO inserted three cell medals into his Medajaribur, and scans it with his scanner.

Triple Scanning Charge!

OOO climbed up the side of the building with his bike, as he launches a wave of energy at the Noise. He rides through the smoke of his attack and lands on the roof.

OOO:  Is everyone alright?

Hibiki: You're....

OOO looks to  see a surprised Hibiki in a daze seeing him, with a little girl beside her.

OOO: OOO, Kamen Rider OOO. Now get on! I'll get you two out of here.

Hearing OOO words snapped Hibiki out her daze, and quickly nod at him. She shakes her head vigorously

Hibiki: Ah! Ok, c'mon now. We're saved.

Hibiki tugs the girl forward as the two get on OOO bike. Hibiki places the girl between her and OOO, as she takes a sit at the back of OOO's bike.

OOO: Hold on tight, this is going to be a rough ride.

Hibiki and the girl nod as they held unto OOO tightly.

OOO charges his weapon for another attack, and launches another wave of energy at the Noise. OOO speeds off as he jumps off the roof on his bike, with Hibiki and the girl at the back.

The three land at the ground where they meet Ankh. Hibiki and the girl were surprised by Ankh's appearance.

Hibiki: What is that?! Another Noise?1

Girl: Its scary.

Ankh: Watch it, I'm not a Noise! I'm only here because it looks like the kid needed help.

Girl: Eh? Is that true  Onii-san?

OOO: Yeah, this guy you could say is my benefactor.

Girl: Woah. I didn't know there were good Noise too.

Hibiki: It even talks. I  never thought Noises can talk.

Ankh: FOR THE LAST TIME I'M NOT A NOISE!

Ankh's outburst had caused all the Noise's attention in the surrounding focus on them.

Seconds later, Ankh and OOO were driving through the streets, with Noise chasing after them.

OOO: Damn it, Ankh! Why did you do that!

Ankh: Don't blame me! Blame those two idiots behind you!

Hibiki: Hey!

Hibiki and the girl got angry at the Greed for his insults.

Hibiki: We're not stupid! You bird brain meanie!

Girl: Yeah, you meanie!

Ankh: sigh.... Next time I'm leaving you on you're own, huh?

Ankh notices Noise setting up a barricade of themselves blocking their path.

OOO: Their blocking our path.

Ankh: That's not good, take these!

Ankh throws over to OOO two core medals. One was white and had the image of rhino, the Sai core medal, while the other was red with the image of a peacock on it, the Kujaku core medal.

Hibiki: Huh? What are those?

Ankh: Use those to break through.

OOO: Alright!

OOO quickly replaces his Taka and Tora core medals, with his new Sai and Kujaku core medals respectively. He takes out his scanner and scans his driver with the new medals in it.

Sai!

Kujaku!

Batta!

OOO was transformed now with the Sai head and Kujaku arms replacing the Taka head and Tora arms(1). The Sai head had changed the color of OOO visor to red, with the helmet consisting of white including a rhino-like horn. The Kujaku arms gave OOO red armor on his shoulder and by his forearms resembling wings, with OOO gaining a new weapon with containing red circular cover with a bird on it, with a lever attached to the end of it, the Tajaspinner.

Hibiki and the girl were both amazed at OOO new transformation.

Hibiki: Woah!

Girl: Amazing!

OOO: Ha!

OOO pushes out the arm equipped with the Tajaspinner to the front causing the red bird cover to shine, allowing OOO to create a giant projection of the cover to smash through right through the Noise.

OOO smashes right through the Noise, with Ankh right behind him.

OOO: Alright!

Ankh: Don't get too cocky kid. We still need to-.

Boom! Boom! Boom!

Hibik/Girl: Kyaaaaaaa!!!!

OOO: Ah!

Ankh: Urgh!

Sparks flied on the road as Noise riding their own versions of motorcycles drive down the road, right behind OOO and the others.

OOO and the others were surprised, as they see the Noise driving closely behind them.

OOO: They drive bikes now?! Since when could they drive bikes?!

Ankh: Don't know, but we need to speed up now kid.

OOO: Right!

OOO and Ankh twist the handles on their bikes and sped up leaving the Noise behind. The Noise recognize that they were falling behind OOO and the the others and sped up right behind them.

OOO and Ankh drove through the rubble until they reached an abandoned warehouse and stopped, confusing Hibiki and the girl.

Hibiki: Eh?

Girl: Why did we stop?

Ankh: We obviously need to lay low and think of a plan you brown-haired idiot. 

Hibiki: Huh? Me? 

Ankh: Who else?

Hibiki: Hey!

Ankh: We're surrounded, with two bystanders dragging us down if it were the old me I'd say we ditch the extra luggage.

Girl: Extra luggage?

Hibiki: He means us.

Girl: Hey! 

OOO: Ankh!

OOO scolded Ankh, and hits him in the head. Ankh cried in pain as he rubs the back of his head

Ankh: Fine, we  won't leave the extra baggage behind. What do you we should do?

OOO: Give me a combo.

Ankh: What?! No way am I-

OOO: 30 minutes.

Ankh: Huh?

OOO: That's how long I can hold a combo, and also enough time for you to take them to safety and come back.

Ankh: If you really think that I'll-

OOO: Ankh, believe in me. I need to reach out and help them.

OOO motioned to Hibiki and the girl, however in Ankh's eye he sees the image of his long time deceased friend.

OOO: And I need a combo to do it.

Ankh: sigh.... Fine! Here.

Ankh gives OOO the Kamakiri and Kuwagata core medals.

Ankh: C'mon you two!

Hibiki: Eh?

Ankh drags Hibiki and the girl to the bikes and had them get on. Ankh gets on the bike and drives off.

Hibiki: Wait!

Ankh: What?

Girl: We left OOO-niichan behind.

Ankh: That's the plan.

Hibiki: What?

Ankh: He'll distract the Noise, while I take you two to safety.

Hibki: But he'll-

Ankh: Don't worry, he'll be fine for now.

Hibiki: Eh? What's that supposed to mean? Hey!

Ankh remains silent as he continues drives Hibiki and the girl away from OOO and the Noise.

With OOO he had ended creating abunch of noise causing the surrounding monsters to focus on him.

OOO: Here goes.

OOO had switche out his Kujaku and Sai core medals for the Kamakiri and the Kuwagata core medals respectively. He proceeds to take out his scanner and scans his driver. 

OOO: grunts....

OOO flinches as green electricity courses around his body, as he struggles to remain standing.

Kuwagata!

Kamakiri!

Batta!

Ga~ta Gata-gata-kiriba! 

Gatakiriba!

In a flash of green light OOO's Kujaku arms and Sai head, were replace with the Kamakiri head and Kuwagata head. The Kuwagata head changed OOO' visor to orange and his helmet now containing green, along with two horns that resemble a stag-beetle's pincers. This was Kamen Rider OOO Gatakiriba combo.

Green electricity courses throughout his body damaging him, however he remains to stand tall.

OOO glares at the oncoming Noise, and charges at thems. OOO uses his Kamakiri arms to slash at the Noise he charges one. He slashes Noises after Noise until he finds himself surrounded.

OOO sees the Noise surrounding him and uses his Kuwagata head to release green electricity from his horn. The electricity strikes at all the surrounding Noise, destroying some.

OOO sees another Noise charging at him, and as he was about to block.

OOO: Gargh!

Electricity flows around his body making him flinch in pain. Using this opportunity the Noise attacked sending flying back into the warehouse.

OOO quickly recovers as he breathes heavily. He looks to see more Noise coming and uses his Batta legs to charge right at them.

With Ankh, Hibiki had insisted in him telling her to further explain on his words from earlier. Ankh finally breaks and reveals to her that he lent OOO medals to access a combo.

Hibiki: A combo? What's a combo?

Ankh: A combo is one of OOO greates powers, you noticed how he uses different colored medals to change his appearance right?

Hibiki:  Yeah.

Ankh:  A combo is OOO form when he uses medals of the same color or type giving him more power than any mixed combo, however...

Hibiki: However?

Ankh: A combo takes its toll on the users body, and the current OOO can barely use on combo.

Hibiki: Wait! If that's the case then we need to go back and help him.

Ankh: Listen here girly, I don't like leaving him with a combo either, however taking you to safety is the top priority.

Hibiki: But....

Hibiki looks down in sadness for a moment, until she resolves her self and puts on a serious face.

Hibiki: Stop the bike!

Ankh: Huh- Hey!

Hibiki tries to grabs the bike's handle's causing Ankh to stop it in its tracks. She pushes Ankh to the ground and runs off to OOO direction.

With OOO he was sent through a wall after a Noise had attacked him. He quickly gets up and staggers as he feels the combo's energy damaging him..

OOO: Man I wish the combos cloning powers kick right now.

OOO jumps out of the wall where he is met with more Noise. He slashe one with his right arms and fires lightning at it launching it away.

More Noise surround him causing OOO to get desperate.

Scanning Charge!

Green electricty flies everywhere destroying most of the Noise. Once the electricity disappears OOO can be seen standing smoke coming from his body as gets on his knee from exhaustion.

???: OOO-san!

OOO was taken aback as he looks to see Hibiki running towards him.

Hibiki: Are you ok?

OOO: grunts.... What are you still doing here?

Hibiki: The bird guy told me what you were doing, here.

OOO: Look out!

Hibiki: Kyaaaaaa!!!!

OOO pushes Hibiki down as a small flying Noise swoops in and attacks OOO in the back.

OOO: Argh!

Hibiki: OOO-san!

Hibiki attempts to help OOO, but the Rider quickly dismisses her.

OOO: I'm fine! You need to get out of here.

Hibiki: But....

OOO: You need to get out of here, you have no way to fight the Noise.

Hibiki: No.

OOO: Huh?

Hibiki: I said no! 

OOO: Wait!

Hibiki runs forward as she faces the Noise, she spreads her arms to protect OOO.

Hibiki: 2 years ago you saved my life.

Within Hibiki something begins to shine, as a scar under her uniform begins to glow.

Hibiki: Ever since then you've been helping people, and it inspired me. 

The ligh in her scar begins to glow brighter.

Hibiki: So I won't just abandon, not knowing I can still reach out to help you!

A light shines from Hibiki as it blinds everything with its brightness, encasing everything in ligh.

(A/N: That's it for this chapter sorry it took so long my place lost internet since last tuesday I think and I haven't been able to update since but luckily I was able to update and hope you like this chapter.

1. I didn't know that it was middle parts that change were just called arms so I'll be calling it that from now on.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 92 8
Makoto Kadoya, Just a passing through high school student that suddenly ends up in a world with memories of a distant past entering his mind let's se...
8.9K 390 9
Fate is a strange thing... It often works in weird and bizarre ways, but the end result is always the same. It brings us closer to the future... But...
475 33 8
Months after the events of Sailor Moon S, Kamen Rider Black RX, and Ultraman '66... a new multiversal enemy has come to threaten world peace in the t...
5.1K 55 12
(This book is the rewritten version of my old work) *SLOW UPDATES* *Prologue 4 is being written with fixed and added stuff. Finished 1-3* (SEASON 1...