Fallen Stars| โœŽ

By Trick_writes

"You obsessed, Riv?" "Always have and always will and nothing is going to change that." - Ella Reid the gi... More

preface
playlist
charcter aesthetic
Prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
charpter fourteen
chapter sixteen

chapter fifteen

1.6K 59 13
By Trick_writes

I was right. I was at the front, working with all the people. I hate people so to say my anxiety was at its max.

"Here is your receipt and your wristband." I say, handing it to the couple in front of me.

My fake smile faded and my head dropped. I let out a breath once the couple left. Sometimes, being in public is too much to handle.

It's hard to keep a steady breath, let alone keep my thoughts from turning into one big, mushy mess.

"Hello miss?" I hear a deep voice say: I let out a sigh. I look up, a fake smile plastered on my face. I huffed when I noticed River. "What are you doing here?" I question the man in front of me.

River took his headphone off his head, placing it around his neck. "Need you." My head swung around, looking for my older brother. "To tutor me." He continued. I glared at him, which only caused him to chuckle.

"What? did you want me to need you to crave?" I launched over the desk and grabbed him by the shirt, yanking him closer to me. "If you don't shut the hell up, my brother might hear you." I shove him away.

I quickly look around and once I don't see Noah, I mentally thank the universe.

River walks around the counter and takes a seat next to me. I watch as he pulls out his things from his bag before letting them drop to the floor next to our seats.

"I have work, Riv." He glanced around. "No one is in line." His eyes dropped back to the things in his hands. Yes, he was right but what would my parents do if I was slacking on the job?

"Are you going to teach me or not?" His deep voice fills my ears. I bite the inside of my lips as I try to make a decision.

I glance over at him. His black hair was lying messily on his forehead. "Fine." I say it with a sigh. River gives me a smile that somehow makes my insides melt.

"Shit, I don't have the note." I say this as I finally realize it. River just gives me a shrug as he puts his work back into his bag.

"It's fine green. Just let me help you then." I roll my eyes at the nickname. River takes the hat from my head and puts it on. "Why do you even call me that?" I asked.

Riv shrugs. "Your eyes are green." I feel my cheeks heat slightly. "Aw, your cheeks are red." He leans down to whisper in my ear.

I give him a big shove, as I say. "Get to work." He stumbles back a bit. "Yes ma'am." River said with a chuckle.

I let out a huff once he was out of sight. He probably went to find my brother or he left them all together. Either way, I didn't care.

I try my best to stay focused but the thought of River being around here somewhere is driving me insane. "I hate this." Matthias practically throws himself into the chair next to me.

Matthias slumps in the chair. He looked miserable. I could understand why. Both of us hate talking to people.

The only difference between him and me is that I am better at it when it comes to talking to people. Matthias, on the other hand, can't. "I want to go home."

You and I both.

***

It was a long day at the raceway due to it being a weekend and all. I was tired, to say the least. Talking to all of the customers can really take a lot out of me.

I dropped the wet towel into the dirty hamper once my hair was a bit dry. I threw on a white tank top and some shorts.

I scroll through my phone, looking through people's stories. And, of course, Noah was at a party.

He was with all of his friends but I couldn't help but notice that River wasn't there. Or he wasn't in the video at all.

One thing about Riv is that he doesn't care for parties, let alone people but he still goes for Noah.

I'm 99.9% sure the only person River considers a friend is Noah. I continue clicking through stories until I land on June's.

Even though it's been like two weeks of not talking to her, that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt. I miss her. She was my best friend. June was at the same party as Noah.

Swiping out of Instagram and clicking June's contact. I began typing out a message but stopped when I heard a tap on my window.

I quickly deleted what I was typing and shut my phone off. My eyes widen slightly when I see River.

I rushed over to my window and lift it open, letting him in. "Are you going to make this a thing?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest.

River smirks and drops his bag to the floor. "Maybe." He said it with a grin. Chills run up my spine the closer he gets.

"Why are you here?" I questioned, leaning onto my desk. I watch as his eyes roam my body, not staying on a spot for too long.

The way he was looking at me made me feel as though I barely had clothes on. It felt like I was naked under his stare, like he could see right through me.

River nudged his bag with his foot. "Biology lesson." Oh biology. I blink at him a few times. He steps closer, making me press myself into my desk even more than I already was.

God, the way he makes my heart race just from the way he is looking at me is insane. Or maybe I was just reading into it.

No, I am definitely not reading into it.

"You're so flushed, Ella." He said it softly as his fingertips brushed over my collarbone, making me shudder under his touch.

A devilish smirk is on his lips as he leans closer. "See, green, I do make you nervous." I sucked in a breath when his lips brushed my ear. "Biology." is the only thing I can mutter out.

River pulls back, his eyes searching my face as he tries his best to hold in his laugh. "What?" He chuckles as he brushes my hair behind my ear.

I cringe at myself. God, I'm the dumbest 17-year-old on planet Earth. "Your biology lesson." I whisper.

A small smile on his lips as he nods. "Let's begin." I laugh when he does a bow.

"You're an idiot." I say it with a laugh. I grab the notes that I made for him. I take a spot on my bed and pat him next to me, silently telling him to sit.

He does exactly that, taking the spot next to me. I pull out my notes, dropping them between us. Rivers' eyes widen slightly.

"You do all of that to help me?" He asked as he glanced back up at me. I just gave him a simple nod before starting to explain the note to him.

After about an hour of talking, I finally looked up from my notes to find River already gazing back at me.

I looked back down at his notebook to see it was empty. "Were you even listening?" I could feel my cheeks heat because of his intense stare.

He ignores my question. I still when he lifts his hand, moving my hair out of my face. He lightly tilts my head back just a bit so he has better access to my lips.

My skin burns under his touch. All I could think of was his soft lips and his hand. It didn't matter that he was my brother's best friend or that we could get caught in this very moment.

All I could think of was him.

Before I knew it, he was guiding my body, so my legs were now on either side of his. My heart slammed into my chest.

His hands moved up my back as he pulled me closer to him. I gasped when he nipped my bottom lips with his teeth.

Taking advantage, his tongue shot into my mouth. His tongue searched for mine. My heart was pounding at the new sensation I was feeling.

My body was buzzing and my mind seemed to be somewhere else.

I break apart from his lips to catch a breath. "God, you look beautiful on top of me." His voice was deeper than before.

His lips press wet kisses into my skin. He was sucking and nipping on my hot skin as he moved down my neck and to my collarbone, which made me shudder under his lips.

I could feel him smirk against my skin. "Riv, this is wrong." I breathe out as my head drops back.

This is so wrong but I can't help but love the thrill of it. "But you like it, don't you?" His breath fans over the wet kisses he had just left on my skin.

My breath increases when I feel his hand slowly run up my thigh. "Ella." I glance down at him. His brown eyes seem darker. I could hear my heart pounding in my ears.

His fingertips play with the lace band of my pants. "Do you want me to stop?" I bite my bottom lips and shake my head.

Maybe this was a terrible idea but I really didn't care at this moment.

"Words Ella. I need words." River said softly. His eyes searched mine for any unsure thoughts. "No, don't stop." I whisper before my lips are back on his.

His hand slowly slipped under my pants. I needed something, anything, or I might go insane.

His touch left my skin burning as though it were on fire. I gasped when his finger softly brushed over my swallow clit.

My body jerked slightly. River did the same movement over and over softly, not putting too much pressure.

A whimper slipped past my swollen lips when River pushed a finger into my entrance. "Is this too much?" He asked softly.

I shake my head. My heavy breaths fill the room. His fingers move slowly, the pleasure building up at the base of my spine.

He adds a second finger, stretching me more. I grip his shoulder tightly. I grind myself against his fingers slow, unsure. My legs twitched as he kept pumping his fingers in and out.

"Riv." I moan when he curls his fingers inside of me. A knot formed in the pit of my stomach. His lips slammed into mine.

This kiss was filled with hunger. I grind against his hand harder, trying to chase the pleaser I was feeling.

My core clenches around his fingers as I continue chasing my orgasm. River pushes his finger into me, adding more pressure as he does.

My nails dig into his shoulder and I roll my hips. His mouth muffles my moans as I release onto his fingers. My heavy breath feels the air as I come down from my high.

River removes his finger from my pants. My eyes widen as I watch him stick his fingers into his mouth. I was stunned.

"You taste good, green." He says he is gazing up at me. My legs still twitch ever so often. "Is that so?" I asked. He nods. River leaned closer as he spoke in a low tone.

"Things always taste better when they're forbidden." His lips press against mine softly. I could taste myself on his lips.

He pulls away, resting his forehead on mine. He releases a breath. "Ella–" He gets cut off by his phone's ringing.

Quickly, his mood changed but he tried his best to hide it. He tapped my thigh. "I'm going to go to the bathroom." I said, getting off of his lap and heading to my bathroom. I quickly use the bathroom and clean myself up.

I stare at myself in the mirror for a moment as I wash my hands. My hair was messy, and my cheeks still had a tint of red to them.

My lips were pink and swollen. I could already see the dark marks on my neck forming. I'm going to have to hide that.

Once I get down to washing my hands, I walk back to my room.

"You know you make it really hard to hide." I stopped talking and came to a halt as I glanced over at my bed.

He was gone. My room was empty. I looked around and noticed that my window was open, allowing the cold air to enter my room.

I stormed over to my window, slamming it shut. "Fucking bastred." My eyes burn as tears threaten to fall.

I'm an idiot.

I should have never let him in.

I slump onto my bed as tears spill down my cheeks. "I'm stupid." I whisper as I hold my face in my hands.

I lay down, hugging my legs to my chest as I cried. And when my cry turns into sniffles and a pounding headache, I go to turn my light off and notice a pair of familiar black headphones.

"You are fucking with me, right?" I ask the universe.

I lean over, switch the light off and roll over. Pain racks with me and I begin to cry more.

I'm an idiot for ever thinking he would change. I'm just a stupid teenage girl. I don't know how long I was crying for but it felt like forever.

My chest hurt from all of my harsh breathing and my eyes burned from all of the crying.

When my bedroom door opens, my light switches on and I see my dad, the tears start all over again.

"I just wanted to say we are home." Dad stopped and his brows furrowed. Seeing me cry causes him to swiftly shut my door and make his way to me.

I sit up and try my best to hold back my tears. "I'm an idiot." I cry. Dad's arms wrap around me.

"You're not an idiot." He said it softly. I shake my head, disagreeing with him. "Things happen, Ella, and that doesn't make you an idiot." Dad said this as he rubbed my back.

Once I finally calm down, he begins talking. "Do you want to talk about what happened?" I shook my head.

I know my dad didn't really understand why I was crying but he wasn't going to push me to talk about it.

how is everyone? Thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 113 23
**๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„!** ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฒ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ... ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๏ฟฝ...
7.6K 279 51
We all remember that first love. The one who we fell head over heels in love with who also destroyed us. When Emily meets Jay on her first day at the...
90.1K 697 6
So forbidden it's borderline illegal. It feels illegal in a town like this. It was just sex. Ridiculous, I hate you sex with the one guy in school I...
338K 6.4K 66
"What did he - Where did he touch you?" His voice had hardened, mad. I swallowed and looked down. "You son of a-" He walked off the porch, angrily ru...