The Spider and the Stark

De Number1MStark

(Peter Parker x Reader) Y/n Stark, the daughter of the famous Tony Stark, better known as Iron Man, doesn't h... Mais

My Story
My Story (part 2)
Courage and School
Midtown High
Chemistry
Stark Kicks Ass
Unexpected
More than just a Pretty Face
Update
Peter's Apartment
Screwed
Bad Decisions
Confessions
Dreamers
Life in the day of a normal teen (not)
Home Sweet Home
Special Texts
Confusing Feelings
Regretful Bets
Coffee Hangout
Ladies Late Hangout
Daydreams
Mind Full

Stark Partying

60 4 9
De Number1MStark

"Are we really about to do this?" Peter asks me. He looks uncomfortable, shifting back and forth.

The four of us are waiting outside of Ben's house, and I've gotta say, it's huge. Well not as big as my house but it's BIG.

MJ and I got dressed up a little. We are both wearing dresses. I'm wearing a pretty blue two piece dress. I have a seater with me in case I get cold. I have my Monday bracelet and earrings. I wore my hair down, naturally wavy, and little to no makeup. MJ was wearing a simple dress, and her hair was up in a bun, how she normally wears it.

Peter and Ned dressed normally, but a little fancier, and Ned had his cool hat with him as well.

"You know what, I think this is a bad idea. Let's just go home." He turns around to walk the opposite direction, and I grab his shoulder.

"I can't believe we're at this lame party, partying with losers." MJ remarks.

"Oh come on guys, it'll be fun. It's out of our comfort zone. Let's go."I try to convince them otherwise.

"Yeah," Ned backs me up, "It'll be fun. Besides Peter, you haven't been to a party since going to Liz's, and you didn't even stay that long."

"Who's Liz?" Peter gives Ned a 'what the fuck man' look.

"She's no-no one." He says, with an discomforting smile.

"....okay." I say with a 'you better tell me later' look. I give up trying to convince them and walk inside myself. They follow behind me.

"Y/n!" Ben greets me, "And friends!" he adds.

"Oh my god." MJ mutters under her breath.

"Thing for inviting us Benny!" I gratefully tell him.

"Benny?" Peter mutters, confused. My smile makes him frown a little. I don't really notice.

"I'm so glad you all decided to come. Please! Come and enjoy the party! I just have to go take care of some things quickly, but please enjoy yourselves. And be careful in the back of the house, it's a little crazy in there." He winks at me, and leaves.

I smile, and head deeper into the house.

"He-hey where do you think you're going?" Peter asks me, trailing behind me like a little puppy.

I smirk, "To where the craziness is. Duh."

"N-no Y/n I-I don't think that such a great idea...." He starts to say.

"Just cause you don't think it's a good idea, doesn't mean it won't be fun. Come on guys, let's go and have a good time." 

Mj rolls her eyes, Ned looks at his feet, and Peter is interested in looking at the door. They all look miserable and like they don't want to be here.

"Whatever guys, we came here to have fun and party. I'm going, yoy guys have fun doing whatever you want to do."

"Have fun and good luck." MJ calls after me.

"Hey wait, Y/n." Peter calls and runs after me. 

"Peter you don't have to come and follow me wherever I go.." I turn around to look at his chocolate brown eyes. They look sad and scared.

He looks into my eyes, "Uh yes I do. There is no way I'm letting you go back there all alone..."

"Peter if you're uncomfortable here..."

"I'm not leaving you alone, Y/n." Peter repeats himself.

I smile at him, and he smiles back.

We hear a loud noise in the background and flinch. It was a glass shattering as hit the ground.

"Alright, lets go." I grab his hand and lead him further into the noisy house.

Ben was right.

The back is really crazy.

The music was too loud I couldn't hear myself think. There were people dancing inappropriately around one another, and people drinking out of red solo cups.

"Oh look at the drinks. I want one." I say, heading to the drink table.

"No, no, no, no.. let's go do something else" He grabs my arm from reaching for one of the cups.

"Ughhhh, fiiiiiiiinnnneeee!" I groan at him.

He looks relieved, "Why don't we go dance then." I suggest. 

"WHAT!?" his eyes widen at me, "Uhhhhh let's not do that either, please. I'm not that great of a dancer....."

"Come on Pete, can't we do something, anythinnnggg."

"I-I really don't want to dance. U'm not comfortable with that...."

"Alright if it makes you uncomfortable then, we won't."

"Thank you."

We stand their awkwardly, watching the others dance around us. I really want to do something fun. 

"Benny, was right. It really is crazy back here." I try making conversation, amongst the awkward silence. The music is loud, but the silence between us is even louder.

"Why do you call him that?" He sounded angry.

"What?!" I look at him with his sudden loud outburst.

"Why do you call him, Benny?"

"It's just a nickname."

"His names Benjamin...." He sighs and looks at me, "Sorry..."

"What is wrong with you tonight?"

"It's nothing."

"Fine.... I won't talk then. Are you sure you don't want to dance?"

"I'm sure,"

"...Okay then, " I look around, "I wonder where Benjamin is."

"His eyes widen at my words, "You know on second thought, there's nothing wrong with a little dance."

"Nah." I mouth, and shake my head.

"Ye-yeah let's go." He says sure of himself. He takes my hand softly, and leads me to where everybody else is dancing.

For a moment we awkwardly stand across from each other and then all of a sudden he starts swaying back and forth.

I laugh at his moves, "That's what you call dancing?"

"W-Well you see..."

I take his hand and start to dance to the beats, after seeing me dance he follows and gets the hang of it.

Once he actually starts to dance, Peter Parker is smooth on the dance floor.

The crowd started to close in around us, and closer. 

Until our noses were almost touching.

Peter starts to blush and turn red.

I'm not gonna get flustered tonight.

I'm gonna live life.

Until my time runs out.

We dance through about three of four songs before I start to gte tired. My legs and feet especially.

"Let's take a break please. My legs and feet are starting to hurt."

"Okay."

We find a couch to sit on together and then this random guy that neither of us know, clearly drunk, come up to us, holding to red solo cups.

"Hey pretty girl. You want some of this drink." He asks me.

"We're actually good. Thanks though." Peter cut in before I can say anything.

"Uhhh excuse me pal, I was asking your lady friend over here. Yoos want a drinks sweetheart?" He holds the cup out for me to take. Peter shakes his head no back and forth.

"I mean, come on Pete, one cup won't hurt..."

The guy hands me the red solo cup, but not before spilling some of the beer onto Peter's pants from handing me the cup sideways.

"Uh oh." He drunkly says, before walking all over the place.

"Sh*t." He curses, "I'm gonna have to go find a bathroom to go clean myself up. I'll be right back, stay right here, okay?"

"Mhhm." I take a sip fo the drink, "Wow this stuff is strooonnnggg."

Peter worriedly glances back, "I'll be right back, don't move."

"Oh my goodness, Peter. I'm not child. I'll be fine. Noe go get that cleaned up off your pants, it looks like you peed yourself." I laugh.

"Alright, fine, I'm going." He stands up and looks for a bathroom.

I take another sip, "Yep, really strong."

................................................................................................................................................................

"Y/n, I'm back." His eyes widen when he sees me on the couch, surrounded byt the red solo cups.

"Y/N!"

I laugh drunkly, "What... I only had six."

"SIX!?"

"Yeah, so what?" I try to get up the couch and then fall right into Peter. He catches me.

"Holy crap, you're strong." I squeeze his bicep, "How about we go back sand dance again."

I start to walk away again, and then I topple over. Peter catches me once again, and he puts his arm around my back for support.

"Hey, wait! The dance floor is that way." I try and protest to him. He leads my out near the door.

We pass MJ and Ned chilling on the couch.At least I thought it was MJ and Ned. My vision is a little blurry. I lean a little more onto Peter,

"Whoa! She's wasted!" MJ exclaims, and laughs a little.

"What happened?" Ned asks.

"I leave her for two minutes to go to the bathroom." He starts, "And she gets drunk."

I laugh at him. Peter sighs, "I'm taking her home. You guys stay and enjoy the party." We head more towards the door, and we run right into Ben.

"Hey guys, where are you two going?" He asks.

"Y/n got drunk, so I'm taking her home." Peter tells Ben.

"Oh, we can just lay her on a bed in one of the guest rooms upstairs. Yuo go enjoy the party, I'll take care of her." He says, and smiles.

"No thanks. I'm taking her home."

"Peter-"

"I'm taking her home, Benjamin." Peter says, not so nicely, "Enjoy you're party."

................................................................................................................................................................

I stumble down the driveway, putting almost all my weight into Peter to help me walk.

Oh god I am drunk aren't I?

I really hope I didn't do anything really stupid

"Y/n, I'm taking you home." Peter starts, "I'm gonna need your address."

"Peter," I slur, "I need to call my dad."

"Right now?"

"Right now!"

Peter gives me his phone while i sit down in the grass against a tree in the front yard. Peter walks away to give me some privacy.

I call me dad.

Hey, sweetheart. How's the party?

It wuz fine

It doesn't sound fine. Wait...

I chuckle into the phone, "What's wrong daddy?"

Oh my god! You're drunk aren't you?

Maybeeeeeeeeeeeee

Why would you even go near the alcohol. You're under age.

"Well this one dud offered me a drink. He said 'wanna drink pretty girl?' So I took it from him. Peter had to go to the bathroom so when he came back...." I started to count my fingers, "six. Yah six.

Oh my god.

Yah it was really strong.

Oh my godddd. I'm coming to get you.

No you can't.

Alright then tell Peter to drop you off at this address. He repeats and I tell Peter.

I almost fall when I get off the phone, "Petey I don't think I can walk that far."

"Okay. Get on my back. I-I guess I can carry you then." His face turns red.

"Okay."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

39.5K 642 28
This is part 2 of 'Starks daughter'. So if you didn't read the first one, do it now before you read this. You want to live a normal life after the cr...
266K 8.8K 59
𝘈𝘡𝘜𝘙𝘌 ── ⁱⁿⁿᵒᶜᵉⁿᵗ ᵇˡᵘᵉ ᶜᵒˡᵒʳ, ᵇᵘᵗ ʰᵒˡᵈˢ ᵈᵉᵉᵖ ᵖᵒʷᵉʳ ʷⁱᵗʰⁱⁿ; ᶜᵃⁿ ᵉⁱᵗʰᵉʳ ᵇᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˢᵃˡᵛᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈᵉˢᵗʳᵘᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ. ᗢ 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺 𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙰𝚉�...
535 19 15
You are Tony Starks daughter been keep inside your whole life but one day that all changes when your dad lets you attend Midtown school of science an...
987K 25.8K 31
Y/N Stark is the daughter of the famous Tony Stark. She has a normal enough life, until she meets Peter Parker. She has no idea of his hidden identit...