FAIRLY FOREVER ♡ NIKLAUS MIKE...

By djcnd19

in which they learn how to love again THANKSSS FOR 19k!!!!!! TVD- Seasons 3/4 TO- Season 1 #1 Damon #1 TVDU ... More

PROLOGUE - CAST
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER. 10
CHAPTER. 11
CHAPTER. 12
CHAPTER. 13
CHAPTER 14.
CHAPTER. 15
CHAPTER 16.
CHAPTER 17.
CHAPTER 18.
CHAPTER 19.
CHAPTER 20.
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29

CHAPTER 21

590 18 1
By djcnd19

*wild ride ahead fr.*

LORENA stood in the mirror of the hotel room as the tailor sized her. She had just finished her hair and makeup which were covered as she had something cover her hair.

"I'm thinking a blue one maybe?" She said to her. She had tried on over five dresses already but none of them had stood out enough for her.

"Definitely, it brings out your eyes, love." She turned her head towards her husband who walked in a suit slung over his shoulder.

"What's all this?" He asked gesturing to the woman and the dresses that were discarded and thrown to the ground.

"Well it's for the dance Rebekah was talking about, homecoming? I think it was. I have to look presentable. It's in only two hours Nik."

"You look presentable even in a towel my love." He walked up and went to kiss her before she stopped him. "No, you're not ruining my lips." Klaus sighed before pecking a kiss to her cheek. The tailor brought a light blue dress up showing it to Lorena who gasped.

"It's beautiful!" The tailor nodded before beginning to size Lorena to get in the dress.

"I'm going to go see some property really quickly love, I'll be back soon." Lorena nodded.

"Okay I'll see you tonight." She blew a kiss to him as he vamp sped away.

"Yes, this is the one."

"I think you look beautiful." The tailor said.

"Yes but you're compelled so that doesn't really count." Lorena shrugged. "My husband, he will need a tie this color. Show it to me after you find it, I don't want a color that's similar or almost there I need it perfect, the exact same color, do you understand?"

The woman nodded.

"Perfect!" She waved her hands away, leaving the tailor to leave quickly to go do her task.

Lorena took her dress off and hung it up, before placing her robe on.

She reached out for her phone on the table before calling Rebekah. Groaning after she did not answer the call.

She sat on the bed figuring she would just wait for the tailor to return. Deciding to
watch a movie as she waited.

Lorena was awaken by a hand touching her face as she leaned into it. "Nik." She muttered. Her eyes opening to look at her husband. Her back was still against the headboard, she had fallen asleep watching the movie.

"You fell asleep." Klaus said. Lorena looked up and down as she noticed he was dressed. His matching tie slung around his neck undone. "Yes, and you're dressed. How long have I been asleep?"

"Not long only an hour or so, the dance has barely begun, but the party won't start till we make an appearance." Klaus smirked.

Lorena leaned forward and placed a kiss to his lips. "I have to get ready."

She got up from the bed and sped to where her dress was as she pulled it off the rack.

She began to undress herself as she stepped into the dress. Lorena reached behind her to zip the dress up before her hands were removed as Klaus began to zip her dress up for her. Before placing a kiss on her shoulder.

"Thank you." She muttered. "You look ravishing my love."

Lorena turned around to face him. Placing her hands on his chest. Blushing as she thanked her husband.

She began to fix his tie. "I have to fix my makeup. Then we can be on our way." Klaus pulled her into himself.

"Take your time my love, I'm just counting down the minutes until I can take this dress off of you tonight."

The two stood outside of the house watching the performance. Lorena's arm looped through Klaus's as he reached and grabbed a drink from a waiter.

He began to sip on it before he finished offering it to Lorena who took the glass and finished the remainder of it.

The two chatted before Stefan came up to them.

Lorena looked to the Salvatore.

"Stefan, it's been awhile, how's no humanity life been treating you?" Lorena asked him.

"Wonderfully." He gave her a fake smile before looking to Klaus.

"Isn't it quite the homecoming?"

"Let's cut to the chase, I've been planning my father's funeral for a thousand years. Granted in no version of it are any of these people invited but you get the idea."

Lorena looked around the area when she noticed Rebekah. "Nik, there's Rebekah, I'll be quick." She pecked a kiss on his cheek before walking away.

Leaving Klaus and Stefan alone. Stefan stayed quiet thanking that the plan had worked as Rebekah was currently in their cellar a dagger in her heart.

"So what now? Stop running?"

"Now, I reunite my family."

Lorena was walking around moving towards Rebekah. When she got near her she reached out placing a hand on her shoulder. "Bekah."

"Wrong Barbie." Lorena rolled her eyes as she recognized the voice, Damon. Caroline turned around.

Lorena had nothing against her, in fact she liked her, she just didn't understand why anyone would ever want to be friends with Elena.

"Caroline, Damon." Lorena greeted. "My apologies, I was just looking for Rebekah." Lorena went to turn around before she was stopped by a hand. She looked down before looking back up to Damon who smirked at her.

"Lighten up Lorena, don't you want to dance?"

She scoffed. "With you? Not in eternity." She turned around before looking back to face him. "And Damon?" She called out causing Damon to hum.

"Don't ever touch me again." She then turned around and began walking looking for Klaus.

She sighed, then pulled out her phone to call him. Placing her phone to her ear she realized she couldn't hear anything due to the blasted music. As she began moving to a more secure area.

"Going so soon?" Lorena paused her phone falling to the ground as terror took over her face, she hadn't heard that voice in a thousand years.

She turned around. "Mikeal-" she gasped before her body fell to the ground. Damon stood behind her dusting his hands off after snapping her neck.

"Let's get this over with."

Back with Klaus...

"Love? Lorena." Klaus spoke into the phone having trouble hearing his wife with the music.

"Maybe she dialed you on accident."Stefan suggested Klaus nodded.

"I'm sure she did, I have some things I need to take care of." Klaus patted his back before leaving Stefan standing alone, once he was far away Stefan called Damon.

"Do you have her?"

"Yeah, barely put up a fight, she's terrified of him."

"Good." Stefan said hanging the phone up. Soon enough the two would be out of his life.

Later

"You have a visitor." A hybrid came up to Klaus, he was still looking for Lorena.

"Well tell my visitor I'm a bit busy right now looking for my wife."

"He said his name is Mikael." Klaus paused his head hanging.

"Continue looking for my wife, get everyone to start looking." Klaus ordered. "We mustn't keep him waiting. Move everyone out back. I'm going to have a little chat with my dad." Klaus was stood terrified on the inside as he thought on Lorena's sudden disappearance as she hadn't returned any of his calls especially after figuring out that the doppelgänger had daggered Rebekah.

Klaus walked to the door angrily but calculated. He stopped at the door and faced Mikael.

"Hello, Niklaus."

"Hello, Mikael. Won't you come in? Oh that's right I forgot you can't."

"Or you can come outside, if you want. I'm sure your wife's just dying to see you." At that Klaus paused.

"What did you do to her?"

Mikael chuckled. "Why do you come outside and figure it out."

"Or I could watch my hybrids tear you from limb to limb. Where's my wife?"

"You can't kill me."

"True." Klaus shrugged. "But it'll make a hell of a party game. Lorena where is she?"

He asked him again.

"Don't worry you'll see her soon. You haven't changed. Why don't you stop hiding behind your playthings and come face me? Don't forget that they are still part vampire. Which means they can be compelled by me." Mikael spoke as one of the hybrids stood next to him. Pulling a barely conscience Lorena from the ground.

Klaus took a slight step forward as he looked at his weak wife.

"Come out and face me, Niklaus."

"Don't Nik, it's a trap, he can't kill me anyways." Lorena spoke lightly her voice straining.

"Might not be able to kill you but you can suffer, her on the other hand." Elena was pushed into Klaus's view as one of his hybrids held her.

"Come out, or she dies."

"Go ahead. Kill her." Elena looked shocked. "No!" She yelled as she tried to release herself from the hybrids arm.

"Klaus. He'll, he'll do it."

"If she dies, this lot will be the last of your abomination. And your wife, she'll suffer until she kills herself. "Don't Nik! Don't listen to him."

Lorena was trying to gather up her strength as she felt so weak.

Klaus was just awaiting a signal from his wife. "I don't need them, I just need to be rid of you."

"To what end, Niklaus? So you can live forever while your wife gets tortured for eternity? Having no one by your side?"

"What will you have other than those loyalties you've forced." Klaus began to tear up as his father belittled him.

"Nothing."

"I'm calling your bluff father. Lorena won't die, I don't care about the doppelgänger. Kill her!"

"Come outside and face me you little coward. And I won't have to."

"My whole life you've underestimated me. If you kill her you lose your leverage, Lorena can protect herself." Klaus looked down at his wife who was still bent over in Mikael's arm it hurt him to see her like this, in pain a tear fell from his eyes as, Lorena gave him a look Klaus continued taking it as her signal.

Lorena was slowly but surely getting stronger.

"Kill her!" Klaus yelled at him. Mikael chuckled. "Your impulsive behavior truly will always keep you from being great." Mikael reached into Lorena's chest who gasped before she placed a hand on his as she began siphoning from him. Just as the hybrid stabbed Elena who fell to the ground in pain.

Mikael's hand was removed from her chest as Lorena's wound quickly healed as a gasp escaped Mikael's chest as he cowered back in pain. "That went on for too long." Lorena didn't have any time to react as Damon sped up behind Klaus and stabbed him Klaus screaming in pain as he landed on the ground.

"Nik!"

Mikeal watched from the ground as Klaus began to grey as Damon stood over him.

Lorena watched as Elena stood up without a scratch. "Katherine." She and Mikeal said shocked.

Katherine pulled out two vervain bombs.

"Kaboom." She sad as she threw it into the air it blowing up the in the hybrids face.

Lorena's hand shot up as she threw Damon into the wall.

He was held there by Stefan in which Damon grunted trying to get him off. Lorena rushed to Klaus's side pulling the white oak out of his chest.

As he screamed in pain. She placed a hand on his face.

"What are you doing?" Damon demanded as Stefan choked him. Klaus gave his wife a look before grabbing the white oak and speeding over towards Mikael before stabbing him in the chest.

Mikael howled in pain as he tumbled to the ground. Lorena speeding to Klaus's side as they watched his body grey. Before the dagger began to burn. Klaus wrapped an arm around Lorena who stumbled slightly. As they watched Mikael burn up into flames.

They backed away from the fire. A tear escaping from Klaus eye as he took Lorena's hand and led them inside.

"What the hell did you do?" Damon said angrily to his brother.

"He's earned his freedom." Klaus spoke up. Stefan stumbled towards the two as Klaus walked up to him.

"Thank you, my friend. You no longer have to do as I say." Klaus said compelling Stefan. "You're free."

Stefan closed his eyes. When he opened them, he was alone. Completely alone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 3.6K 79
[𝖮𝖭 𝖦𝖮𝖨𝖭𝖦] ❝ 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋? ❞ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖠𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖥𝗈𝗋𝖻𝖾𝗌 𝗉𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝖺 𝗉𝗋𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖿𝗂...
73.1K 2K 18
A story in which a girl who watches TVD dies and wakes up in the TVD Universe, only somethings not right.......... ⚠️DISCONTINUED⚠️
6.1K 168 16
"What's a pretty little girl like you doing here?" "Looking for pretty little men like you." 𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙎𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙧 𝙞𝙨...
972K 17.8K 42
Over a century has passed since Liliana has seen her brothers. So when she finally decides to visit, it brings a shock to everyone. But Lily didn't j...